In the Dungeon - Bitch-Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Further introduciton to Bitch-Boy, the only willing slave.
2.5k words
3.7
6.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently I had more single stories than I thought written. So, I will continue to post them as I get them arranged. I hope you are enjoying the expanding story. I would appreciate any feedback you might have, good or constructive.

Standard disclaimer: Everyone is over age 18. Once again, if this is not your cup of bog water, please move on to something that is.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chase was bent over his work, the slave that had been dwelling in his office sitting on the thick mat when the chime indicated that someone was asking to enter his domain.

He tapped a button on a keyboard to show the outer cameras showing a man in a suit, looking a little confused. Another button allowed him to speak. "I'll be out in a moment."

"Ok, Thank you." the other man said.

Regretfully putting down his work, he grabbed a leash and headed to retrieve a slave. He had promised his male slave a performance at the next auction he attended.

"Bitch-boy, Stairs." he commanded as he gathered a few other things in his duffle bag before meeting the kneeling slave just out of range of the stair alarm. Snapping a leash to his collar cut out the alarm as Master and slave made it through the empty club to the front door. Chase, as he had with his female slaves, slipped a blindfold over the slave's eyes

The man waiting tried hard to not show his reaction to a naked male with a collar, blindfold and cock-leash following another man toward him. Chase paid him no attention as he made his way toward the car, guiding the slave into it.

"They said you were odd." the man proclaimed as he followed Chase into the car. Bitch-boy knelt on the floor of the car, eyes blindfolded but head down.

"I just have a very specific clientele. I would have thought by now they would have found like-minded people to accompany me, but it is not important." Chase waved his own comments aside. "Is it at the same place as usual?"

"Where they said to go, yes." the man agreed. Bitch-boy shivered in anticipation of coming out of the car at the auction. A sharp tug on the leash attached to his cock made him still in case he displeased his Master.

Thirty minutes later the car stopped and Chase moved to get out, his male slave trailing close behind still robbed by sight. The man stepped out of the car, consulting his I-pad.

"The auction starts in twenty minutes. You have a request for an audience, before. In 1H." the man recited.

"Very well. I will see you after, unless this interests you more than you thought." Chase smiled as the man looked up from his computer and seeing Chase was not alone in his companions.

"I will accompany you, it is what you are paying for." the man said, trying to put his attention back to his hand-held device, but unable to completely occupied.

Chase went to the designated room, knocking on the door. When the answer came Chase opened the door to regard the person inside before crossing the threshold.

"I hear you are in need of specific slaves?" the man inside commented. "Either one to break or a pleasure slave."

"I can make my own pleasure slave. I had one, but broke it. The one to break might interest me." Chase agreed as he stepped inside the room. Bitch-boy came up behind him, feeling the bag his Master carried now hanging from his cock. The thought and feeling made him even harder. "Show me what you have."

The man snapped his fingers and two slaves crawled in, their movements alluring. Their bodies were covered with Henna writing describing their assets and abilities. Once they made it into the room each girl stood and spread their arms and legs.

Chase looked over the females. Circles over their nipples give response time and the treatments their breasts had been given. One had been beaten, the other wrapped with rope and cord to make features more prominent. Their cunts were highlighted, describing how many times they had been fucked and the largest cock or dildo their had taken inside.

Even though he favoured brunettes, the blonde slave interested in for her abilities. She'd had up to a eleven inch cock inside her cunt and a nine inch in her ass. Her throat was approved for deep throat, up to a thirteen inch dildo. What interested him was her dietary restrictions. She was required to suck at least three cocks before any meal, at least so far in her training. It was stated that she craved semen and would do degrading acts to obtain it.

"Tell me about it's diet." Chase requested as he looked over the slave. She stood, spread as she could get, but smiled at him. If he acquired her, it would be the first thing he broke her of.

"No food is given to it without at least three cocks serviced. At the start if she could not fill the requirement in ten minutes, she was denied food. For punishment, she was denied food all together and only fed semen for a week and a half. Now, as a treat, she is allowed a frozen block of semen with chocolate frozen inside. It reinforces the taste, and rewards with a occasional sweet treat. We are phasing in the frozen treats for a nightly basis, but varying the treats so they don't know until they are through if they are rewarded."

"Impressive. Does it take a beating?" Chase asked.

The man shook his head. "We focused on pleasure, not pain. It has been punished occasionally by corporal punishment, but not become accustomed to it."

"Understood." Chase conceded. "I will return after the auction. I am looking for a fiesty female I can break, but kill if necessary. I do like the Henna. Semi-permanant and clear."

"Thank you Sir. The blonde is 10k, restraints and currently toys included."

"I will let you know." Chase shook the man's hand as he turned to leave the room, taking his bag and tugging on the leash.

Chase joined the other owners in watching the slaves be paraded on the stage. Bitch-boy knelt at his side, holding the bag in his teeth. The slave had never been happier than he was currently. He was being gawked by people he didn't know, on a cock-leash holding a duffle bag in his teeth. The only other thing that could make it better was being fucked while doing it.

Very little of the slaves paraded before him interested him, they were all a little too compliant, but Chase did check the roster for other slaves from DungeonMst, the one he noticed who had previous had his slave Precious.

Last were the recently captured, too much to handle or unbroken slaves. The majority of the crowd was gone, finding breaking a slave as too much work. Chase lived for the breaking, and if they weren't exceptional, he would sell it.

In the line up there were four brunettes, one blonde and another red head. Chase dismissed the brunettes. He found them too enjoyable to keep once he broke them, and he wasn't in the market for another to keep until all his current ones were trained. That left the last two.

Both of the ones that garnered Chase's attention were bound both hands and legs with a severe bit in their mouths to keep them silent. The blonde glared at the people around her, struggling in her restraints.

Being difficult property, Chase was able to obtain the blonde for just over two thousand dollars. There was no training to compensate for and a profit to me made.

Backstage Chase approached his new slave. She was still struggling, and turned a wary eye to him as he approached, a male slave led on a cock-leash.

"I will give you a single chance to take the collar willingly." Chase motioned to Bitch-boy who sank to the ground, setting the bag down. He reached into it and retrieved one of Chase's collars. The Master held it out, opened to her. "Extend your neck and walk out of here. Refuse and be carried. How you answer now will determine how you are treated when we reach my home. Make your choice."

The blonde tried to retreat, stumbling back. Chase smiled and took a step forward, following the slave back. His foot came down on her chest, pinning her in place. Waiting for the slave to stop moving for a moment, Chase closed the thin metal collar around her neck.

"You have chosen the difficult road." Chase smiled at her, remote coming from his pocket. "I look forward to breaking you."

The blonde screamed as a shock ran through her before slumping unconscious. The handlers came up and looked at him.

"Put it in the smallest cage it will fit and rest it by my car. I have an appointment to attend." Chase commanded. "Bitch-boy, get my bag."

The male slave bent down, still blind-folded and picked up the bag in his teeth, following the tugs of his Master.

Chase returned to the room he visited before the auction. Once again admitted, the man smiled as they saw who it was.

"The treats intrigue me. I have no outside supply, my property are required to accept. The blonde as well. If I purchase, is there a supply I can continue?"

"Of course. We have our own supply, confidential, of course, but we have agreed to supply certain individuals for a cost."

"I expect a high quality product. I will do extensive testing to determine it is not laced or otherwise doctored." Chase warned.

"I am a business. I am looking out for my bottom line. Putting anything in the products would be like drugging the slaves. Anything that compromises the product is bad for business."

"I'm glad we agree. I will take the blonde and a month's supply of the treats, setting up a more expansive supply when I return to my home."

The two men shook hands and the salesman snapped twice and the blonde from before was escorted out. She knelt gracefully before Chase.

Moving to his slave, Chase removed the blindfold from his male slave who blinked from the sudden light. He looked up at his Master for instruction.

"Does it serve meals or other domestic chores?" Chase pulled Bitch-boy to his feet. "Service my male, so I can see your attention to detail. Not before your word, slave."

"Yes, Master." the male whispered and closed his eyes as the female came forward and took his hard cock into her mouth.

"It has served meals, both with hands, and without. It can service well, it's training focused on its looks."

"I expect all it has been trained for included, at least anything unusual." Chase spoke to her previous owner, hearing his male moan once. He was letting out a little steam to obey his Master's commands.

"Of course." the seller agreed motioning to someone just outside a back door. The sounds of things being gathered was overshadowed by the male slaves moan, followed closely by another one. His slave as losing the fight telling Chase the new slave was decent at her given tasks.

"Slave?"

"She is acceptable, Master. Please Master, may I be unleashed?"

"Yes, slave." Chase agreed and Bitch-boy loosened the leash on his cock, moaning once he did. "Sissy."

Bitch-boy moaned loudly, thrusting into the other slave's mouth. When she retreated, he tightened up his leash and knelt again. Chase took another collar out of her bag, moving to the blonde female. It wasn't quite the same as the one Bitch-boy wore, it was slightly thicker with BEING TRAINED FOR SALE written on the outside.

He snapped the collar around the female's neck and clipped a leash to it. With a sharp tug he got her to her feet, turning from the room. Bitch-boy was handed a box with items in it as he tried to follow his Master, causing his cock to be pulled painfully until he caught up.

Out of hearing of the former owner Chase turned to his newly acquired slave. "My name is Master. Calling me anything else will result in your punishment. Bitch-boy, tell her what it is. Your collar is off."

"It is a shock that makes you scream in pain. If you managed to get through that, Master will whip you, beat you, fuck you or other things." the male slave said almost as if counting off all his favourite things. "Master is a wonderful Master. Kind but firm."

"Leave it to her to decide if I am kind, but firm, I am. In my dungeon there is no safe word. There is no stopping unless I want. You will do what I want, when I want, how I want and who I want. When we get into the car your collar will be turned on for noise. Show her, Bitch-boy."

Forced to perform, Bitch-boy's cock was rock hard again. "This is acceptable noise, Master." he spoke in a whisper, his cock twitching as to what was coming next. "This is unacceptable, Master."

As he raised his voice as he spoke, he cried out as the collar shocked him and sent him to his knees. Recovering quickly, and his cock never softened, he got back to his feet.

"For now, I have to collect my future project." Chase smiled as he now led his two slaves back to the car. The man had returned and was now waiting with the small box, holes in it for air. The slave had not stirred yet, which Chase knew unless her metabolism was unique she would not wake until long after in his dungeon.

Bitch-boy was directed into the car and the female was told to kneel on the floor. Two guards at the auction loaded the small box into the limo.

"First test, female slave. Service him for taking us there." Chase motioned to the man still focused on his I-pad. He looked up as the female approached him, looking to her Master. "If you refuse him, that will begin your first retraining."

The female came up between the man's legs, seeing his pants tight over his hard cock. He opened his mouth, but did not protest as she started to removed the member and started to suck it. Seeing Botch-boy trembling while blindfolded, Chase removed it and pointed to his own crotch with no words.

The slave, happy to be busy attacked his Master's cock, competing with the female with who could service better. Chase nearly chuckled at the thought. Moments later he heard the man moan his release. Bitch-boy doubled his efforts, thinking he had failed his Master, so Chase let him work for another free moments before feeding his slave the reward he craved.

"Thank you, Master." Bitch-boy whispered as he returned to kneeling as the car slowed.