All Comments on 'In the Tub'

by Windsor66

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I am pretty sure,

I sent her home with Andy, and told him to keep her as a souviner of our divorce. You ought to see the parade of hot sex partners I have coming through my hot tub now, boy was my ex lacking....

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
so many cuck stories

Thanks for writing. However Didn't find this very sexy or erotic. It was very "mechanical" as in just word after word almost instructional.

Clem99Clem99almost 5 years ago
Hot!

True stories are the best stories. Good job.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
What

What in hell is a "swimming costume"? A mermaid tail? How could your wimpy protagonist shake hands as men do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Are these two even married?

It didn't seem clear. But here's a hint. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. Nobody believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. This wasn't worth the time spent to read it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Forgive the fools

Some ignorant fools here seem to think that the world begins and ends where they live. They forget that there is a whole big world out there and many parts of it use different terminology when it comes to items. Those of us with a brain understand that in the UK and other areas a swimsuit is called a swimming costume. As for the story, while it wasn’t the most erotic I have read, it definitely was hot to imagine myself in it. And yes, it did seem as if this was written from personal experience, so when that jerk said no one believes you, what he meant was that he has never had sex if any sort himself so obviously no one else had. Please continue to write and post and try to forgive the few “special” members who whine like babies over every story where a wife has sex with others.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Thanks

For not saying it was a cuck story in tags. At least you warned of group sex. Then had a male name right at the start.

Perhaps include some detail, even mmf would help.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Forgive the fools"

When we say nobody believes you it simply doesn't matter if it's really "true" or not.

The names have been changed, so even if my some miracle we found ourselves in the area, we couldn't find the people involved o verify it, so what does it matter if it's true or not?

Any story here that doesn't involved science fiction, magical or supernatural elements MIGHT be true, but how does that change anything? The story is well-written or it's not; we buy into the characters and the situation or we don't.

We'd rather read a well-written fake story than a poorly written true story.

Saying that it's true, besides generally annoying us, makes us go over the story with a fine tooth comb to find something to prove that it isn't true, rather than simply reading, and hopefully enjoying, the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
To The Anonymous

To the Annie who sent me the "True" feedback, I hope it made you feel better, I sure had a good laugh.

It takes real balls to send an insult without even the anonymity of an email address.

Congratulations, write again when you grow a set.

Windsor66Windsor66almost 5 years agoAuthor
Replies

Well, this was my first contribution to literotica, and I'm mildly surprised by the (very small number) of hostile remarks. I guess I shouldn't be after spending too long in customer service roles.

The thought does arise - if you don't like a story on here: if you find it implausible, or unerotic, or boring, or whatever, why not just move on past to something else? But each to their own.

Thank you to the people who have made nice comments, both here and privately. If some people enjoy the story, that's enough for me.

To 26thNC: your slightly intemperate comment does reinforce that language I use may not carry the same meaning to others and I need to proofread with that in mind. In particular, what we in Britain call English and you over there call British English, and what you over there call English and we call American, that these are two different things. "She took the lift to the ladies, ran the tap to wash her face and then changed into her swimming costume."

Ultimatehomebody: "thanks for not saying it's a cuck story". I hate the term "cuck" and certainly won't use it for my relationship. It suggests the male is a doormat being trodden on and has no control over the situation. Sarah and I are not like that. Our mini-adventures are done with full knowledge and approval of the other. In the situation of the story, I had as much control and initiative to make things happen as she did. I'm surprised if that didn't come through. However, I did wonder what tags and introductory words I should use, more to advertise the story than to warn against, and this is something I would like to get better at. I don't have any desire to force stories on people who won't be interested. But I do wonder if you find such scenarios offensive, why are you reading stories in the Loving Wives section?

sbrooks103x: your comments are the most articulate. And, in a way, most surprising. I see you write entertaining erotic fictional stories. Good on you. Well done. "We'd rather read a well-written fake story than a poorly written true story." Who's we? The Literotica audience is large and diverse. *You* might prefer fiction to true stories, and that's fine. *I* prefer true stories to fiction, even if the fiction is written better, although I enjoy fiction too. And I think there are others who also enjoy true stories. If you don't want to believe it happened, that's up to you. If you want to go through it with a toothcomb to find some implausibility, fill your boots. But seriously, why does it bother you?

"We couldn't find the people involved to verify it." I'm surprised with your experience of writing stories you can't see the flaw in that. Others have messaged me directly and started private conversations. They are in a position to verify it, should it bother them. Perhaps those conversations will lead to meetings and new mini-adventures. Who knows.

So, once again, thank you to people who enjoyed the story, and for constructive criticism. To those who wanted something else, please click here for a no-quibble full refund: InTheTub@DontBeSilly.com

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Sbrooks103x

So you get those too. I have contact info because I have good conversations with other rational people from LW. But the increasing annonymouse nasty emails and outright threats may make.me give it up.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Was this a true story

Hahahaha. Sorry, every third story here starts saying this is a true story. This is a fiction story site, go find a true story site where you will be believed to your heart's content.

Sorry for assuming the guy in the story was a cuckold, obviously letting another man screw your wife does not mean you are a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good first story.

I think, for a first story, this is very good. I was able to imagine being there (and being Sarah) during all of the action. The build-up was good and you captured that nervous tension that must always exist at the start of such an adventure. Who will go first! Maybe a little more description would help, slow it down a little, tell us how people felt. It was really good at the end when you described how you and Sarah had often thought about anther man coming inside her. That kind of idea could be used a bit more, tell us about the fantasy as well.

Whatever, I enjoyed it, please write another!

paulb85paulb85about 4 years ago
Very Erotic

This is a great story and erotically told, bringing out the tension of the wife sharing beautifully. Sarah's excitement and fear are so realistic that it reinforces the truism.

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

sharing his wife fast but both enjoy it

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Great story and very erotic. I liked it. I also like your art. Thank you, and thank Sarah, for sharing. 5 stars. PS: If this had been fiction a nice ending would have been Andy and Sarah spending the night together as lovers with hubby bringing them coffee in the morning to find them embraced in morning coitus. Just my fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWindsor66@Windsor66
50's couple, interested in her online exhibitionism, and chatting with and maybe meeting other men and couples. Positive feedback welcomed.