Indentured Pervitude 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me," she commanded, even though he was already staring at her wide-eyed. "You see this? You see what I'm doing with myself? Watch me...watch me make myself come!"

She kept it going, hoping the momentum would help. The shaft of the massive toy stretched her in all directions at once. Inch by inch it filled her, It filled her like nothing else ever had. The pain was gone, and in its wake, it left nothing but pleasure. Was this what it was really like to get fucked by a black guy? Would she ever know the answer to that question? Maybe...

"Tom, get my phone!" she panted, pointing to the table where she left it.

He picked it up. "Okay...now what?"

"Take some pictures...hurry!"

"Pictures? Of what?"

Was he being purposely dense, or was he just clueless? "Of me!"

"Right now?" He was playing some kind of game...he had to be.

"Yes! I want pictures of me fucking myself with this big, black cock! This is making me so fucking horny. I want everyone to see what a slut I can be...what a slut I really am!"

"Everyone...what?"

"Just an expression...never mind that...just take some pictures! Quick, I'm going to come!" She pushed the gargantuan phallus deeper and tapped into an even more profound well of carnal pleasure. How did she never discover these intense feelings before? How could she ever go back after this? Was she ruined for life? Was this now the only thing that would satisfy her?

She thought of Tom's little weiner and had to laugh. It wasn't fair to compare the two, but she couldn't help it. Even the guy across the way would have a difficult time competing with her new boyfriend. The flash went off, filling the room with light. That pushed her over the edge.

She had taken nude selfies before, but it was always an awkward affair, and she was never happy with the results. Tom had taken a few sneaky candids of her, and those were even worse. But this was something else. She wanted these pictures to be as raw and real as possible. She wanted to capture the moment of ultimate bliss. To forever memorialize her best orgasm ever. She could sense that was what was approaching. That recognition finally did it and her whole world spun down to a fine point centered entirely around her pussy and the huge rubber cock that she was violating herself with.

She let out a scream like never before. It came from deep in her chest, up from her belly. It was sudden and animalistic. It was coming from a place that was so very impure, but it was real. So many of her sex noises over the years had been performative for Tom's sake...manufactured. This one was for her. A necessary thing, and yet barely able to express the full power of her orgasm. An orgasm that changed how she thought about sex, and love, and even herself as a woman. Was it possible for a single orgasm to change a person's worldview? If it was, this was that orgasm!

Wendy was unreasonably happy that Tom was there to witness it all. Maybe now he'd know what a real orgasm sounded like. Not that he probably even cared. She squeezed her inner muscles, gripping the monster that was buried between her legs. It was just too good. Nothing should be this good. Certainly not a cold, lifeless dildo of all things.

"Fuck, that was hot!" Tom said, almost ruining the afterglow for her. She noticed he was still jacking his cock. How had he made it through all that without coming?

"Get over here and come on my tits," she said lazily.

He hurried over, as she squeezed her unimpressive boobs together in order to provide a more enticing target. Tom snapped a pic. She had forgotten about the camera. She smiled sweetly for the next one, feeling that exhibitionist jolt she had come to crave so recently.

"I'm coming!" Tom announced and immediately began squirting jizz all over her bare chest. The warm goo spattering against her skin felt nice...it always did. And the smell. More pictures, which was okay with her. "Very nice," she moaned, then tried something she'd only ever attempted when she was alone.

Wendy pushed one of her breasts up toward her face. She was sure that wasn't a good look, but she didn't care. She bent her head down and stuck her tongue out as far as she could. She was just able to touch her stiff nipple with the tip of her tongue. She gathered up as much spunk as she could from there and brought it up into her mouth. She savored that bitter, salty flavor. It was almost better than those scallops at the restaurant earlier...almost.

She did the same thing with her other nipple as Tom snapped away. She was probably going to have to delete those, but she still wanted to see them. Then she remembered what her mom had done after Tom came in front of them in the living room. "Bring your cock over here."

He knelt on the bed and presented himself to her. She sucked the tip, drawing out the last remnants of his explosive orgasm. She could feel him trying to push his cock deeper into her throat, but she held him back and enjoyed this in the way that she wanted to. Once she'd sucked every last remaining drop out of him, she gave his cockhead a lick and a little kiss.

"Okay, now clean up your mess."

"Wait, what?"

"Don't play dumb, lick it up...all of it." And it was a lot.

Tom made that sour face again. It somehow made it better that he didn't like it. It wouldn't have been as fun if it was something he enjoyed doing it - that would probably make it worse.

"Go on, clean me up."

He started with her nipples, which was nice, then moved out to the big glob that had landed on the inside of her right breast. He gagged on that, which was delightful. How many times had he made her gag on his load?

"That's a good boy. Keep going...get it all...every drop...that's right..." Her mind went back to their dinner conversation and her idea about them adopting a dog...a male dog. Was it just that Tom was turning into an obedient little puppy, or was it something else? Not something to worry about now, she could sort all that out another time.

She ruffled his hair when he'd finished the job. "Now, go take a shower." She pulled him up and kissed him on the mouth, relishing the flavor of his cum on his own lips. "And, while you're in there, can you wash this off for me?" She handed him her black cock, still wet with her sex juices. "Such a good boy."

She rolled over in bed ready for some sleep, done with him for the night.

~ ~ ~

12