Indrani's Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed and gazed at the floor as I mumbled, "yes."

"Good. Now take the cups back to the kitchen."

I did as he asked and even washed them in the dirty looking sink.

When I walked back into the room, he was standing next to the bed and said, "come and stand here Indrani." I walked over and stood a few feet in front of him.

His eyes roamed over me from head to toe as he said, "now take off your clothes."

I felt another surge of excitement mixed with fear as I started to say, "but,---"

He stopped me straight away saying, "you came here tonight to be fucked now do as you are told and take off your clothes. Or do you want me to rip them from your body?"

As he spoke, he gripped the neckline of my kameez and started pulling it down.

"No, I pleaded, please don't rip my clothes."

"Then do as you are told and strip!"

With my cheeks flushed I started to slowly unfasted the kameez.

"Come on Indrani, don't fuck me about, just strip!"

As if in a weird dream I was soon standing in front of the tea boy wearing just my bra and panties. My shalwar kameez now laying neatly folded on one of the chairs.

Despite having my breasts exposed to him that afternoon I felt incredibly self-conscious as I stood half naked with his eyes appraising my body.

"And the rest!" he said impatiently.

Still gazing awkwardly down at the floor I reached behind and unfastened my bra. I hesitated for a moment but then obeyed as he said, "come on Indrani get it off and let me see those big tits again."

My bra then joined the shalwar kameez on the chair as I stood nervously wearing just my panties.

"Everything!" he barked.

Still gazing down at the floor I nervously eased my panties down over my thighs and then took them off.

As if to reinforce the fact that I was now totally naked Raju exclaimed, "so, the posh bitch shaves her cunt!"

As he spoke, he reached forward and thrust his hand up between my thighs causing me to gasp and tense my body.

I could feel that I was already very wet which added to my embarrassment when I obeyed his next instruction to shift my feet apart and he immediately thrust his hand up against my crotch and exclaimed, "the posh bitch is on heat!"

No one other than my husband had ever touched me so intimately. Hearing Raju calling me a posh bitch as he then pushed two fingers up into my wetness gave me a huge thrill. He fingered me for a few minutes before saying, "lay on the bed Indrani."

I did as I was told and watched him quickly undress. This is it, I thought, he's going to have his way with me.

Despite my obvious arousal my whole body froze as Raju climbed up onto the bed and lay on top of me.

He was looking down at me as he said, "open your legs."

I slowly did as he asked expecting him to immediately penetrate me, but he didn't.

He shifted himself down until his face was level with my nipples. He then squeezed both breasts, one in each hand, lowered his head and started to lick and suck each nipple in turn. I've always had sensitive nipples and as Raju toyed and sucked them, I felt myself relax and enjoy the sensations that were starting to fill my senses.

For a moment I felt disappointed when he stopped and wondered what he was doing as he slowly moved down over my body, kissing and licking his way down over my belly. As his mouth reached my hairless pubis, I suddenly realised what he was about to do. Just the anticipation was intense as I had never experienced it before.

I felt both extremely embarrassed but incredibly aroused as he shifted his head down between my thighs and pushed my knees wide apart. Adding to my embarrassment he then said, "you look beautiful," as he gazed directly at my exposed labia.

He then moved closer and I almost swooned as I felt his hot breath on the wetness between my legs. I gasped as the sudden feeling of his tongue slipping between my oozing lips took my breath away.

He then began licking sensuously all around the very sensitive area at the very tops of my thighs, randomly flicking his tongue over my labia. I'd never experienced anything like it as I felt my orgasm rapidly building. After a short time, I found myself shamelessly thrusting my hips as his tongue concentrated more and more to licking between my labia and then up around my engorged clitoris. Any shyness or embarrassment I had was now gone as I thrust myself against his mouth. My only goal was to reach my climax.

Then he stopped!

He lifted his head and grinned as I lay there panting and still thrusting my hips.

"Something wrong?" he mocked.

"You stopped," I said.

He then raised his body, kneeling between my open thighs as he stroked his rock-hard erection.

My eyes were drawn to his manhood and I yearned to feel it inside me.

He saw me looking and said, "is this what you want Indrani. Does the posh bitch want the tea boy to fuck her?"

"Yes," I said meekly.

"Then tell me," he mocked.

"I want you," I said shyly.

"Want what?" he mocked.

The words were hard for me to say but my need was greater than my normally reserved nature as I blurted out, "fuck me Raju. I want you to fuck me."

He pushed my legs further apart and then, holding his erection with one hand, he lowered his body until the exposed glans of his penis brushed against my parted labia. He teased me further by moving his glans back and forth between my wet and protruding lips. With each upward stroke of his penis his glans brushed over my clitoris causing me gasp.

He paused for a moment with the head of his penis nestled between my wet lips. "Tell me again what you want," he teased.

"I want you to fuck me," I said shyly.

Our eyes briefly met. That same cheeky grin was on his face as he suddenly plunged the whole length of his erection up inside me taking my breath away.

There was no tenderness, no whispering, "I love you," as his hands reached under me, gripping a buttock in each hand, as he started to pound into me with long powerful thrusts. With each inward thrust out pubic bones crashed together. It felt animal like, like a dog mating with a bitch. It was exactly what I had yearned for over these past years.

His breathing was rasping in my ear as his body pressed against mine, squashing my breasts between us.

With my inhibitions now gone I was soon thrusting my hips to meet each and every inward thrust. The orgasm he had so cruelly denied me earlier was rapidly building again. My whole body felt more alive than I can remember. My nipples were tingling as they rubbed against his sweaty chest. My own breathing was now short gasps, interspersed with moans of pleasure until, with Raju still thrusting deep inside me, I lost control and let out a series of screams. My whole body convulsed and twitched as waves of pleasure radiated through my whole body.

My orgasm seemed to go on and on as Raju continued to thrust into me. His breathing becoming faster, gripping my buttocks harder until his fingers dug almost painfully into my soft flesh. I sensed he was close to ejaculating and then, with a series of loud grunts I felt him ejaculate deep inside me.

We both lay there for a while in silence. I felt very guilty. I had just committed adultery and Raju softening penis was still inside me.

I knew it was very wrong but at that moment I also knew that the experience had been incredible, and I was too weak to resist something similar happening again.

My biggest concern was my reputation and Raju keeping our activities secret.

Raju broke the silence saying, "are you OK?"

"Yes," I said but I want you to promise to keep our liaison to yourself. If they found out at work, we would both be in trouble.

He shifted his head and playfully bit one of my nipples saying, "will we be doing it again?"

I knew the answer immediately but did not want to sound too keen. I pretended to be thinking it over for a few minutes before replying, "Yes, we'll be doing it again."

"Right answer," he said, "the price of my silence is that you are my slut. Available whenever I want."

He then climbed off me and fetched some tissues. I grabbed a handful and pressed them between my thighs to soak up his ejaculate that was now trickling from me.

I then dressed and asked Raju to escort me through the area past the raucous ruffians who had been close by when I arrived.

As he walked with me it became obvious that many of these men were his friends; acknowledging him as we walked by.

As we parted company, he turned to me and said, "don't forget, you are now my slut."

I started to worry about where this adulterous relationship would lead me but deep down, I knew that I wanted it to continue, no matter what.

Raju's Surprise

On the Monday I felt very nervous as I went to work. My husband had easily accepted that I had had extra work to do the previous Friday evening which just left me with my feelings of guilt.

I arrived at work and settled behind my desk. The moment I had been dreading soon came as Raju appeared with my morning coffee. I felt hugely relieved when he greeted me in his usual way as though nothing at all had happened between us.

I tried to resist arranging another meeting. This was down to my guilty conscience, but my sexual needs and desires soon became more important.

The following Friday I could resist my urges no longer. When Raju brought my afternoon tea to my desk, I passed him a slip of paper with 'tonight?' written on it.

He took the note away and when he returned to take my empty cup, he put the note back on my desk with 'yes, 8pm same place,' written on it.

I tried to disguise my excitement as our eyes briefly met before his gaze shifted down to my bust.

The arrangement was the same as last time. I made my excuses at home and then headed to Raju's house.

A couple of the local ruffians were standing around as I approached. They seemed bolder than last time, moving up close to me. As I pushed past one of them said, "come back for more then." As he spoke, he slapped my backside saying, to his friend, "I'd love a piece of this posh bitch."

I hurried past and was soon inside Raju's house.

Raju asked if I was OK and I told him about the men outside. He assured me that they were just being playful and meant no harm.

He then sounded serious and said, "I want to make sure that I have not misread you."

"What do you mean?"

He looked me directly in the eye as he continued, "I got the impression that you like me to treat you roughly, assertively, dominantly, even use insulting language and humiliate you. I'm not mistaken, am I?"

"No," I said blushing, embarrassed by my admission.

He then said, "OK, posh bitch, take off your clothes and show me your body."

I hesitated for a moment until he shouted, "I said strip!"

I stood in front of him and started to undress. Despite being intimate before I still felt incredibly shy as I finally removed my underwear and stood there naked.

I felt his eyes roaming over me as he stood and said, "kneel down and get my cock out."

I did as he asked and reached for his zip. I fumbled a little but soon managed to ease his already erect penis out from his pants.

"Now suck it," he said sternly.

I reached for his shaft, gripped it and then pulled back his foreskin. Seeing a penis up close like this was a relatively new experience for me. I looked at the glans and the ridge beneath it before tentatively licking it,

Like that first time at work it tasted a little of stale pee, but this somehow added to my excitement and submissiveness. I licked it some more and then slid my mouth over the head. This seemed to please him as he started to thrust it further inside my mouth.

After just a few minutes He said, "you're getting better at sucking cock already. Now stand up." As I stood, he slowly walked around me. I winced as he walked behind me and slapped my buttocks quite hard. Returning to my front he roughly grabbed both breasts, squeezing them quite hard and exclaiming, "you really have got great tits Indrani." I winced again as he released his grip and then slapped the side of each breast in turn. He seemed amused by the way they reacted to his slaps; swaying gently from side to side. He slapped then some more; not very hard but enough to sting. Finally, he slapped both nipples and commented how stiff they had become.

I could already feel myself becoming wet as he said, "It's time for the posh bitch to be fucked. Go and bend over that chair."

As I hesitated, he slapped my buttocks with a stinging blow saying, "do as you're told."

I walked over to the wooden chair, conscious of my breasts swaying with each step.

Raju followed me, roughly pushing me up against the back of the chair and then forcing me to bend right over it with my hands down on the seat.

I winced again as he slapped my buttocks again saying, "you have a great backside Indrani."

As he stood behind me, he used his feet to push mine apart. I resisted a little until he started to kick each one in turn until my feet were wide apart.

I was then aware that he had moved further back as he said, "that is a great view from here. I can see your posh bitch cunt lips."

In this exposing position, just knowing that he was looking between my legs, made me feel very humiliated. To then here him use such crude words to describe what he could see reinforced how exposed and vulnerable I felt but at the same time made me feel very aroused.

I then sensed him move closer. I tensed as I felt his hand between my open thighs. He ran it slowly up the soft flesh until the side of his hand was brushing against my wetness. "Feels like the bitch is on heat again," he said before easing a finger up into my oozing vagina.

He fingered me for a while, making me yearn for him to take me, penetrate me, use me for his pleasure.

He then embarrassed me even more as he slipped his finger out from my wetness and said, "let's get a look at the posh bitch's arsehole."

I pleaded with him, "please, no, that's so humiliating," but to no avail as I felt him pull my buttocks apart. To add to my humiliation, I felt the tip of his finger, still wet from my vagina, touch my anus. "Please, not my bottom I said."

He just chuckled and replied, "I'm saving that for another day."

I felt both relief and concern as he let go of my buttocks. Relief that for now I had avoided anal sex but concern that someday he would insist.

I felt him move closer and then the head of his erection brush up against my wetness.

I felt the head move slightly back and forth between my oozing slit searching for my entrance. Suddenly it was there, the head nestled briefly at the opening to my wet tunnel. I felt his hands move to my hips and grip them before he plunged up inside me.

I was reminded again of dogs mating. The dog sniffing around and looking at the bitch's backside before quickly mounting her and penetrating her.

I had only ever experienced the missionary position with my husband and to be penetrated from behind like this felt so different and highly erotic to my inexperienced mind.

As Raju pounded into me, he started slap the sides of my buttocks. To my complete surprise I found that it greatly added to my arousal. He slapped me quite hard, with stinging blows. Perhaps I conceived these slaps as punishment for my adultery, but the result was a tumultuous orgasm that almost coincided with Raju's ejaculate flooding my insides.

He pulled out of me quite quickly, wiping his dripping penis on my buttocks but then insisting that I stand up with my legs apart while he watched his ejaculate trickle from me.

It felt humiliating as I felt his goo slowly trickling from my vagina and then down the insides of my thighs, but I wanted to please him; wallow in his dominance over me.

As the weeks passed Raju and regularly met on Friday evenings. I started to confide in him, tell him about my submissive desires. I even told him once about a fantasy of being forced to be a prostitute or being used and humiliated by a group of men.

He in turn told me that one of his main fantasies had been to seduce me; or, as he put it, 'to strip, grope and fuck the posh bitch.'

At work he was always discrete and polite as usual and so my life went on with the bonus of fulfilling some of my sexual desires each week and occasionally satisfying my meek husband with vanilla sex.

At first, I felt very guilty each time I deceived my husband and when I returned home having had sex with another men. Maybe it was my way of handling the guilt; I'm not sure, but as time went by, I just accepted that at home I was the loving wife but my sexual needs were somehow separate and detached and no different from my self-satisfying sessions with my dildo.

Shared with Raju's friends

After one particularly good session with Raju we were laying together and he said, "I think the time is coming to try some new things."

"Like what?" I asked.

I could see him grinning as he said, "I don't want these meetings of ours to become mundane or stale. I'm going to push you a little further.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked nervously.

"I'm going to give you a surprise," he answered.

"Like what?"

"I'm not telling you. Otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise."

Despite my pleading he would not tell me more.

The following week passed by quickly and we made the usual Friday night arrangement.

Before I left work on the Friday, Raju passed me a note saying, 'Wear a saree tonight with a skirt, not trousers. Sari blouse must be front fastening. NO BRA or PANTIES and bare legs.'

I wasn't sure that I was brave enough to travel to his house without any underwear but, intrigued by what he had planned for me I was already feeling naughty and excited.

At home, to explain why I was going out wearing a saree, I told my husband that we had achieved an important target at work and all the employees were being treated to a special dinner. He readily accepted my excuse and his parting words were, "have a great time."

Having followed Raju's instructions, I felt very self-conscious as I made my way across town to his house without any underwear. Not wearing a bra was not a great problem because my saree blouse, which left my midriff uncovered was tight fitting and supportive. The saree itself covered my bare midriff preserving my modesty.

However, not wearing any panties felt incredibly naughty and daring. Just knowing and feeling that my genitalia were not covered made me feel both vulnerable and excited at the same time.

As usual, my approach to Raju's house was partly blocked by the local ruffians and low lives who inhabited the area. I had begun to recognise the two main ring leaders from previous visits because they were the two that always made crude comments and, on occasion, touched or slapped my backside as I pushed past them.

Tonight, was perhaps worse than usual as one of them said, "must be a special night for Raju. The posh bitch has dressed up for him."

The other ruffian turned to his friend within obvious earshot of me and replied, "I wish I was Raju. I'd love to fuck the posh bitch until she screamed."

They were both still laughing as I made my way to Raju's door and knocked urgently.

He quickly let me in and closed the door behind me.

As I stood in the middle of his room, he just stared at me, appraising me from head to toe and exclaimed, "Indrani, you look great!"

He moved closer reached down and then ran his hand up under my skirt. There was no subtlety. He just thrust his hand straight up between my thighs and briefly touched my naked labia exclaiming, "good girl, you've done as I asked."

Glancing around the room, I saw a length of rope hanging from a hook on the ceiling. On the floor immediately under the rope were two large metal rings about three feet apart.

Noticing my startled and puzzled expression he said, "tonight you are going to feel totally helpless. I'll tie you to the rope and the rings and do whatever I wish with you."

123456...9