Indrani's Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way in which he had just thrust his hand up between my thighs and now, knowing that I was soon to be tied and helpless made me feel very aroused and submissive if not a little nervous.

I could sense Raju's excitement as he said, "Take off your saree leaving just your skirt and blouse."

Over the weeks I had started to trust Raju and immediately did as he asked.

"Now give me your hands Indrani."

I held both hands out in front me and willingly let him tie my wrists together with a length of silk. Although the silk was soft to the touch, he bound my wrists tightly. He then positioned me directly beneath the hanging rope. He threaded the rope between my bound wrists and then lifted my arms up above my head, securing them in that position by tying the rope around the silk binding.

I already felt helpless and vulnerable, but these feelings were amplified as he shifted my feet apart and, with two more silk bindings, tied my ankles to each of the two rings on the floor.

Now tied securely with my feet wide apart and my arms up above my head in the centre of the room I was facing the small table and four chairs. Raju walked over, sat down and looked at me saying, "how do you feel bitch?"

"Apprehensive and very vulnerable," I said as I felt the wetness increasing between my legs.

Raju just grinned and said nothing. As he sat there silently it added to my apprehension. He appeared to be restless, as if waiting for something until suddenly there was a knock at the door.

He leapt up rushed to the door and opened it. I just froze as I heard the unmistakeable voice of the ruffian from earlier say, "hi Raju, is the posh bitch tied up yet?"

I was then rendered speechless as I heard Raju say, "Yes, tied up and ready. Come in both of you, have a look."

As Raju and his two friends came into view I started to tremble. They each pulled out a wooden chair and sat facing me.

There was nothing I could do as Raju fetched three beers from his tiny kitchen and passed a bottle to each of his friends.

For a while they just ignored me and drank the beer from the bottles. I then cringed as the one I assumed was the ringleader from outside said, "Raju, how many times have you fucked the posh bitch so far?"

Raju grinned saying, "quite a few."

"She any good?" said the other ruffian.

"Yes", said Raju, "likes it rough too."

Now all three were looking at me as the leader said, "I'd love to see those big tits of hers."

Raju just chuckled as he said, "go help yourself Kumar."

I felt my body tense with anticipation and my cheeks blush bright crimson knowing I had no choice as the man called Kumar got up and walked over to me.

His eyes roamed over me from head to toe before his gaze fell back to my bust.

I winced as he reached forward and stroked the naked flesh of my belly. He then grabbed one of my breasts through the fabric of my saree blouse squeezing it hard. The blouse was fastened by a line of hooks and eyes down the centre between my breasts.

He released his grip and, with both hands started to unfasten the blouse saying, "let's get a look at the posh bitch's tits."

I started to plead, "please don't, but knew it was hopeless as he expertly unfastened each hook one by one until the blouse parted in the centre. As it parted I felt my breasts fall from the tight constraint of my blouse.

He then pulled each half of my blouse to one side and lifted it up over my head completely exposing my naked breasts to his lust filled gaze.

I watched as his eyes stared at my long and erect nipples as he exclaimed, "your tits look even better than I was expecting."

With my breasts now exposed Kumar said to the other ruffian, "hey, Dilip come and have a feel. Dilip stood up and walked over. They then started to pinch and tease my nipples, commenting on there length as they pulled and flicked them quite painfully.

Kumar then slapped one of my breasts hard on the side casing me to gasp with the sudden stinging pain. This amused them both. They then took turns to slap my breasts, laughing as I winced and commenting how they liked watching them wobble with each blow.

Kumar continued to slap my breasts around while the other one walked behind me. Not being able to see him made me feel more anxious. I then felt his hand touch the bare flesh on the inside of my knees. At that moment I knew it was only a matter of time before they discovered I was not wearing panties. With Kumar still slapping and mauling my naked breasts Dilip began sliding his hand up under my skirt and the insides of my thighs.

The higher he got the more submissive I began to feel until his fingers brushed over my oozing and hairless labia causing me to gasp loudly as he exclaimed to Kumar, "the posh bitch isn't wearing any panties." He then briefly explored between my legs with his fingers before adding, "and not only is she wet she is baby smooth with no hair."

This revelation seemed to excite Kumar as he released my breasts and swiftly lifted my skirt. Within seconds my skirt was rolled up around my waist exposing my naked buttocks and hairless pubis.

The ruffian behind then pushed a couple of fingers up into my wetness and said, "who's going to fuck it first?"

Being called a posh bitch was bad enough but now they were referring to me as 'it', an object with a wet hole to be used for their pleasure. The indignity of it should have offended me but to my shame it just added to my arousal.

Kumar then said, "I think we should toy with the bitch first and then toss a coin to see who fucks it first."

Dilip agreed, pulled his fingers out and re-joined Kumar in front of me.

Up unto now Raju had said nothing but as I glanced across at him, I could see the glazed look in his eyes which told me he was enjoying watching my humiliation.

I watched as he finished the beer from his bottle and said to Kumar, "she likes her posh cunt being licked."

Kumar then knelt in front of me and used both hands to pull the flesh of my thighs further apart. He looked up between my thighs gazing directly at my wet and exposed labia and said, "I've never licked a posh cunt before."

As he spoke, he moved his head forward, stuck out his tongue and licked some of my wetness from between my labia. His tongue briefly brushed over my clitoris causing me to take a sudden intake of breath. I was in the most humiliating of circumstances, but my own rising arousal betrayed my true sexual preferences. As Kumar slurped between my engorged and parted labia, I could not suppress the occasional sigh of pleasure.

This seemed to amuse him as he said to Dilip, "go and fetch one of the empty bottles."

Kumar continued to lick and slurp, driving me nearer and nearer to a climax.

His friend then returned with the bottle. Kumar pulled back, leaving me feeling disappointed because he had stopped licking.

The two men then knelt side by side gazing up between my legs. Kumar then said, "let's fuck the posh bitch with this bottle."

I knew it was pointless to object. Being tied up and helpless there was nothing I could do. I felt the cold glass neck of the bottle push between my labia. The neck itself was tapered but with a substantial bulge about halfway along it.

I looked down and saw the mischievous expressions on both faces as Kumar started to ease the neck of the bottle into my vagina. I felt the lip where the cap had been, slide between my wet lips and then deeper into my wetness. My soft wet flesh then started to stretch over the bulge at the centre of the neck. Finally, I felt the main body of the bottle push up against my labia as if to reinforce the fact that the whole neck was now inside me.

Kumar held the bottle still for a moment pushing the body of the bottle quite firmly against the soft flesh of my labia.

Raju then encouraged them saying, "see if you can make her cum with the bottle."

Kumar then started to move the bottle in and out of me. The motion was slow but positive. Each time easing the neck nearly all the way out and then firmly pushing it all the way up inside me until the main body of the bottle pressed against my soft flesh.

The physical sensation was very similar to when I masturbated with my dildo. However, the situation was quite different. Instead of imaginary men in my fantasies humiliating or dominating me, these men were real, and I had no doubt and no choice that they would soon be thrusting their penises up inside me to satisfy their lust.

Any shame or embarrassment was now gone. My submissive side was now dominating me, and my immediate focus was to reach a climax. I started to thrust my hips shamelessly against the invading bottle. The two men were both saying, "come on you posh bitch, we always knew you were really a slut," as they relentlessly plunged the bottle in and out of me.

Between my own hip thrusting and Kumar's thrusting of the bottle we soon reached an ideal rhythm. The room fell silent except for my heavy rhythmical breathing and the occasional slurping noise from the bottle as it plunged in and out of my wetness.

My breathing gradually changed to short vocal gasps followed by a series of uncontrolled screams as I shamelessly reached an orgasm at the hands of these ruffians.

Kumar kept the bottle neck pushed completely inside me as I gradually came down from my orgasmic high. Finally, he pulled it out with a 'plop' and chuckled.

Standing up he then held the bottle neck up to my mouth saying, "here, lick off your posh cunt juice." I did as he asked, licking the glass and tasting my own juices for the first time.

They then sat down again, talking amongst themselves and occasionally glancing at me as I stood there tied, exposed, vulnerable and helpless.

I listened as Kumar said to Raju, "why don't we move the table over in front of her, release her hands and then bend her across the table. That way we can fuck her from both ends."

"Good idea," said Raju, "but I'm fucking her first. I don't want to be putting my cock in her with the spunk from either of you two already dripping from her cunt.

I found the way they used such coarse language when discussing me very demeaning but the submissive thrill that I experienced when being talked about like that made me feel ashamed and guilty.

Raju and Kumar stood up and dragged the rough wooden table over to me. Positioning it directly in front of me, Raju then reached up and unfastened my wrists from the hanging rope. He then unfastened my wrists. My arms were aching, and it was a great relief to no longer have them stretched up above my head.

They then moved the table closer to me until it was touching the tops of my thighs Kumar then groped my breasts before saying, "bend over the table bitch."

I slowly leaned forward, feeling unsteady with my feet tied to the floor so far apart. Kumar then forcefully pushed my upper body down until my breasts were pressed against the rough wood tabletop.

Raju then passed him two lengths of silk which he used to bind each of my wrists to the front legs of the table. In this position, with my skirt still bundled around my waist, I felt totally exposed and, as if to add to my humiliation, all three of them grabbed a chair each and sat down behind me.

I knew they were quite close behind me as I felt my buttocks being pulled apart and fingers probing and touching my genitalia.

At one stage I felt my labia being pulled open and Kumar saying, "come on guys, let's quickly decide who's having what hole. If I gaze at the posh bitch's cunt any longer, I'm going to cum in my pants."

I then tensed as I felt one of the fingers move up to my anus as Dilip asked, "Raju, have you fucked it's arsehole yet?"

As he spoke, I felt his finger push an inch or so into my anus. Although I found the idea of anal intercourse totally abhorrent, I knew it was pointless to try and object. Tied firmly to the floor and the table I knew that I was completely at their mercy.

I listened as Raju replied, "no, not yet."

With a finger partly in my bottom and others teasing my wetness I listened as Kumar said to the other two, "we'll toss a coin. The best of three gets first choice and so on."

I heard them tossing a coin and calling heads or tails until Raju declared, "I win! I'll have her arsehole."

Dilip and Kumar then tossed the coin with Kumar shouting gleefully, "and I get the posh cunt! And you, Dilip get its mouth."

The three of them moved their chair out of the way and then moved around to my front. I lifted my head sufficiently to watch the three of them quickly strip giving me my first glimpse of the three erections that I would soon be invading my body.

Raju then went into the small kitchen and came back with a bottle of cooking oil. I was puzzled for a moment until he walked round behind me and I felt some oil trickling down between my buttocks. I then felt his oily finger push unceremoniously into my anus. It was not as uncomfortable as I was expecting until he started to add a second finger. I could not help but tense my sphincter defensively and exclaim, "ouch!" as he tried to push two oily fingers into my bottom.

I had no idea of Raju's experience and if he had ever had anal sex before as Kumar said to me with the voice of someone who was experienced, "try to relax, he's going to fuck your arse whatever happens so best to try and accommodate him.

It felt counter intuitive, but I tried my best to do as he suggested and, much to my amazement, found that I could accommodate Raju's two fingers as he slowly eased them all the way into my rectum.

Kumar then walked behind me saying to Dilip, "I want to watch Raju's cock enter her posh arsehole."

Knowing what was about to happen to me made me feel both humiliated and degraded but the realisation also sent a secret and guilty thrill through my senses.

Dilip seemed more preoccupied with his own desires as he moved forward, grabbed my head by my ears and brushed the head of his erection against my lips saying, "suck it."

I opened my mouth and obediently started to lick the head of Dilip's erection. I felt Raju withdraw his fingers from my bottom, cringing with shame knowing that both Raju and Kumar were almost certainly gazing at my exposed oily anus. I then felt the head of Raju's erection press against my anus. I did my best to try and relax but knowing that he was about to thrust it up into my virgin bottom made the task of relaxing very difficult.

Kumar was now encouraging him saying, "go on Raju, push it into her posh arsehole."

I felt it start to push inwards. At first it felt impossible but then one of them slapped one of my buttocks quite painfully causing me to gasp. At the same moment I felt Raju's erection plunge into my oiled rectum. For a moment it took my breath away and felt impossibly large and invasive but as he remained buried deep inside me, I felt my muscles start to relax and accommodate him.

Kumar exclaimed, "wow Raju, how does it feel?"

"fucking great!"

Starting slowly at first, Raju then started to thrust back and forth in my bottom. With each thrust it became easier for me. Any initial pain was now fading quickly.

Within a short time, I was being taken crudely by Dilip and Raju. Raju was already thrusting with urgency into my bottom, causing my nipples to rub over the rough surface of the table with each thrust, while Dilip, holding my head tightly, used my mouth.

Dilip was the first to reach an orgasm; gripping my head tightly as the head of his erection plunged into the back of my mouth and ejaculated. I swallowed some but the rest flooded my mouth and trickled out from the sides. With Dilip's penis still in my mouth Raju was gripping my hips and thrusting wildly. The room was silent except for the sounds of Raju's heavy breathing and his thighs slapping against my buttocks. I felt his thrusting momentarily pause and then felt him ejaculate deep in my rectum.

Dilip then pulled his penis from my mouth and said, "lick it clean." His penis was still dribbling as I obediently licked off the last of his ejaculate and swallowed it.

Raju then pulled his softening penis from my bottom with an embarrassing 'plop.' I felt him wipe the head over one of my buttocks as Kumar said, "Now it's my turn."

I felt him using his fingers to part my wet labia and then, with no further preparation or tenderness he plunged his erection up inside me exclaiming, "this is what I've dreamt of ever since I saw you visit Raju the first time; to plunge my cock into your posh cunt and fuck you."

The crudeness of his words resonated with my need to be humiliated and degraded as he started to take me right there on the table in front of his friends.

Any faint feelings of guilt or shame were rapidly becoming overwhelmed by the sensations coursing through my body. Like before, each thrust from behind was causing my erect nipples to rub over the rough wooden surface of the table, it was a mixture of pain and pleasure that just seemed to add to my heightened arousal as Kumar thrust mercilessly into my vagina.

The tingling of my nipples and the waves of pleasure radiating from my vagina started to surge through my body, merging into one as, for the second time that evening I reached an orgasm. My shameless screams echoed around the room and joined with Kumar's loud grunts as he shouted, "take that you posh bitch." I felt him ejaculate deep inside me, flooding my vagina with his semen as my own orgasm felt it would last for ever.

Again, the room fell silent except for my occasional gasps of breath as my orgasm slowly subsided. Kumar remained inside me for a while but then pulled out and walked round to my face. I knew instinctively by now what was expected of me as I opened my mouth and took in his penis. Having sucked and licked it clean he then pulled out.

The three of them then dressed before untying me. Despite what I had just done, or perhaps because of it, I felt self-conscious and embarrassed as they watched me get dressed. This was made worse when I was forced to ask Raju for some tissue because, having stood up I started to feel ejaculate trickling from both my anus and vagina and down the insides of my thighs.

Doing my best to hide my embarrassment I wiped between my thighs, rolled my skirt down, put my blouse back on and then put on the sari as the three of them watched.

Raju then walked me out of the neighbourhood, before I made my way home on my own. My bottom was a little sore as if to remind me of what I had just done. Despite my regular fantasies I never dreamt that I would really have sex with three men and have one penetrate my bottom. I felt dirty and used but as I got closer to home, I knew that deep down I had enjoyed the evening.

My taste of Raju's pee

The following Monday Raju greeted me as usual. As the week passed, he was his usual polite self, and nothing was said about the previous Friday when he and his friends had used all three of my holes and taken my anal virginity.

On the Thursday he left me a note with my afternoon tea which read, 'go to the lady's restroom after work. Strip completely naked in a cubicle and leave the door unlocked.'

I felt apprehensive, wondering what he had in mind. I tore the message into tiny pieces and then threw it in the waste bin. By the end of the day most of my colleagues had already left as I gathered my things and headed for the restroom. When I entered, I was relieved that it was quiet with nobody else there. I went into a cubicle and quickly undressed. Just the act of undressing mixed with the anticipation of Raju coming to find me had already made me wet. I hung my clothes on a hook on the back of the door and waited.

I felt the urge to pee and, hoping that Raju would not arrive yet, I sat down on the toilet. Just as I started to pee the door opened and Raju appeared. I instinctively closed my legs and stopped my flow.

123456...9