Indrani's Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I arrived home it was late, but my husband was still up.

He greeted me with a hug saying, "I've got some important news."

He went on to explain that his company had given him an important promotion.

I congratulated him before he then continued to say that if I agreed we would have to move from India to America.

I was silent for a while as his news sunk in. Finally, I realised that moving away would be the perfect way of escaping the Raju, his friends and my bosses.

"I've always wanted to live in America," I said, "let's do it!"

We hugged again and a few months later we were living in America.

However, my fantasies and dissatisfaction with my sex life remained.

It's now been a year since we moved and my deep desire to be dominated and humiliated again is returning.

*****

If you enjoyed reading this story and you have the time, please let me know and perhaps vote. It all helps to make my efforts worthwhile. Thank you.

Loveking

1...456789