Indrani's Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt I was frozen to the spot. Despite the diaphanous saree which was almost like being naked I suddenly felt very shy at the prospect of being totally naked with this western man I had only just met.

"I said take off the saree Indrani."

His voice was deep and dominating which sent shivers through my body as I meekly replied, "yes sir."

I pulled the end of the saree from my waist, unwrapped it from my body and let it fall to the floor leaving me totally naked.

Jack stepped forward, picked up the saree and tossed it onto a nearby chair. He then walked around me slowly assessing every inch of me with his gaze like a predator stalking his prey.

Finally, standing directly in front of me again, he said, "put your hands behind your head."

I did as he asked as he added, "keep your hands there at all times Indrani."

"Yes sir," I said

He then reached forward and gripped each of my nipples between his finger and thumbs.

"You have a lovely body Indrani and great tits with lovely long nipples. Are they very sensitive?"

"Yes sir."

Without warning he pinched and then twisted them both very painfully causing me to wince with pain and instinctively move my hands down to protect myself.

"I said Keep your hands behind your head Indrani!"

I quickly obeyed saying, "yes sir."

"Did that hurt?" he said with a grin.

"Yes sir."

He then toyed with my nipples again, gently pinching and pulling them making me tense and fear that he would hurt me again. He then slid each hand under my breasts, gently lifting them as if weighing them. Suddenly he slapped each one in turn on the side causing a stinging pain and grinning as he watched them sway from side to side before saying, "do you like your tits being slapped Indrani?"

I hesitated before saying, "yes, sometimes."

"Why sometimes?" he asked.

"because depending on the situation it sometimes turns me on."

This seemed to please him. He slapped them both again before walking round behind me. My body tensed involuntarily as I felt his hands stroking my buttocks. I guessed what was coming next and so was not surprised when he suddenly slapped both buttocks with two stinging blows.

"Does that turn you on as well Indrani?"

"Yes sir," I replied, already resigned to the fact that he could do whatever he pleased to me and I would not object.

"I've always been fascinated by the link between pain and pleasure Indrani."

As he spoke, I watched him walk over to table in one corner of the room which had an open bag on top. I watched as he fished inside the bag and then returned with a couple of objects.

He stood in front of me, held up what I recognised as two bulldog clips

and said, "now stay still and look at me Indrani,"

"Yes sir."

He then gripped my left breast with his thumb and finger at the base of my nipple. With one swift move he opened the clip, put it over my nipple and then released it. As the cold metal clamped onto my nipple, I closed my eyes and winced with the pain.

"I said look at me!" he said sternly.

I took a few deep breaths to try and ease the pain as I obeyed him, looked into his piercing eyes and said, "yes sir."

Holding my gaze then gripped my right nipple at the base saying, "the pain is already easing, right?"

"Yes sir," I said, feeling my clamped nipple going numb and the immediate pain easing but at the same time anticipating the pain to come on the other one.

In another swift movement the cold metal clip gripped and crushed my right nipple. I tried in vain to suppress a shriek of pain as Jack stood back and gazed at his prey.

After what felt like an eternity both nipples had turned numb and the pain became a low bearable ache.

Jack then slowly walked around me again, patting my buttocks before returning to my front and gently pulling on the clips.

"Turn around Indrani," he said.

I did as he asked as he added, "now spread your legs."

I self consciously shuffled my feet apart.

"Now bend over," he added.

I slowly bent forward, already feeling as though I was exposing my genitalia as Jack said quite loudly, "bend right over and move your feet further apart until you can feel your cunt lips opening."

"Yes sir," I said, feeling totally ashamed that my wet labia were now totally visible to him.

"Now hold your ankles and maintain that position."

"Yes sir," I said from between my legs.

He then said, "do you feel humiliated displaying yourself like that Indrani?"

"Yes sir."

"But I can't see everything yet," he said.

"Now let go of your ankles, run your hands up behind you and pull your buttocks apart."

I did nothing for a moment until he said loudly, "now Indrani!"

I'd never felt so humiliated in my life as I did as he asked and pulled my cheeks apart.

"Wider Indrani, show me your arsehole."

As I crudely exposed my bottom, I nearly toppled forward as Jack suddenly touched my exposed anus saying, "have you ever been fucked in the arse Indrani."

I felt ashamed remembering Raju taking my anal virginity and quietly replied, "yes sir, just once."

I winced as I felt the tip of his finger trace around the ring of my anus as he said, "After this evening it will be twice. Now stand up and face me."

It was a relief to release my buttocks and stand up.

As I stood, he said, "keep your feet wide apart and place your hands behind your head again."

I obediently did as he asked wondering what else he would do.

"Would you like me to remove the bulldog clips Indrani?"

"Yes sir, I said softly."

He gripped each of the clips and then slowly started to pull them away from me stretching my nipples away from my breasts.

I started to move my hands again until he barked, "keep your hands where they are!"

"Yes sir," I said meekly.

One after the other the clips came off my nipples. For a second or two I felt relief but then, as the blood surged back into my them, it was more painful than when he had first attached them.

My breasts were heaving as I took a series of deep breaths to try and deal with the pain. Gradually the pain subsided leaving my nipples erect, swollen and very sensitive.

Jack then moved closer, bent forward and tenderly licked each of my nipples. They were now so sensitive that each of Jack's licks felt like a small electric shock.

He then stood up, lifted my chin with his hand and looked deep into my eyes saying, "Indrani, so far you are doing very well."

"Thank you, sir," I said.

Despite the pain he had put me through, or, as I was beginning to realise, because of it, I could feel the wetness increasing between my parted thighs.

Still gazing directly into my eyes, I felt his hand suddenly thrust between my upper thighs and press up against my vulva. A finger deftly but briefly swirled into my wetness as he said, "and here is the proof of the link between pain, dominance and pleasure." I felt ashamed that my immediate thought was that I wanted him to continue touching and fingering me, but he quickly removed his hand and took a step back.

I watched as he walked over to the bag again and came back with two small items.

He stood in front of me and held up what looked to me like a dildo but comprising a series of large plastic beads. The first and smallest of the beads was about half and inch or so in diameter. There were five beads in total increasing in diameter from the initial half an inch to about one and a half inches.

Between each bead was a short connecting stem. After the last and largest bead there was a ring.

He then asked, "do you know what this is Indrani?"

"No sir," I replied.

"They are anal beads. Here, hold them and try to imagine how it will feel in a moment or two when I push them into your arsehole."

I started to panic but knew it was pointless to protest as Jack passed me a tube of lubricating gel and continued, "Here, squeeze out some lube and smear it all over the beads."

He watched as I squeezed out some of the gel and started smearing it all over each of the beads.

He then took the tube from me and said, "hold the beads in your mouth with the ring between your teeth."

I did as he asked but all the time feeing fearful of having this object pushed into my bottom.

"Now kneel on the floor Indrani."

I felt frozen to the spot until he said firmly, "I said kneel on the floor."

"Yes sir," I said as I reluctantly knelt.

He roughly pushed my head down until it was resting on the floor and said, "now push your backside up as if you are about to be fucked from behind."

Somehow this felt even more demeaning than earlier when I had bent over and displayed myself so crudely to him.

With my backside now thrust upwards I felt his hands between my buttocks and then a sudden coldness on my anus which I assumed was some gel.

I felt dirty and humiliated as he pushed a gel coated finger into my bottom.

"Now pass me the beads Indrani."

I had been doing my best to keep the beads off the floor with my head twisted sideways. I took the beads from my mouth and held them out for Jack to take.

By now he was moving his finger around deep in my bottom, pulling and stretching this once forbidden hole. I felt his finger slip out for a moment; some more gel being squeezed into my bottom and then a sudden feeling of discomfort as he slowly eased two fingers up inside me. The discomfort quickly passed as he prepared me for the inevitable insertion of the anal beads.

By now, feeling totally humiliated, I was quite easily accommodating his two fingers in my bottom.

He then slipped them out and squeezed yet more gel into my bottom.

I then felt the smallest of the beads push into me and immediately tensed, fearful of what was to come.

"Just relax Indrani," he said. I breathed deeply and felt my bottom stretch over the first and smallest of the beads. It felt strange as the largest part of the bead entered me and then suddenly popped inside as my sphincter contracted into the gap between the beads. I felt some discomfort as Jack pushed the second one into my bottom. Like before I felt it stretch my bottom and then suddenly pop inside. I was relieved that although it was extremely humiliating to have this man pushing beads into my bottom, I felt little in the way of pain. One by one Jack pushed the beads into my bottom. The last and largest initially felt impossible as it relentlessly stretched my anus even further than the others but, with a sudden feeling of relief, I felt it plop inside me as my anus closed behind it.

Still kneeling on the floor with my backside thrust upwards Jack said, "Now stay there like that while I go and wash my hands."

He was soon back and kneeling beside me.

Taking me totally by surprise he suddenly slapped each of my buttocks with stinging blows and said, spread your knees wide apart.

"Yes sir," I said, doing as he asked.

"And keep your backside thrust up in the air!"

As I positioned myself in this humiliating and indecent position, he moved back a little and I guessed he was gazing at my genitalia between my wide-open thighs.

This was confirmed as he said crudely, Indrani, "you have the most delightful cunt which I shall fuck later."

As he spoke, I felt his fingers slide up the inside of my thighs and then stroke the soft sensitive skin at the very top. He then began to trace the outline of my vulva around my outer labia.

Much to my shame I found myself yearning for him to touch me more intimately. His fingertips roamed closer and closer to my wetness until they slipped between my labia. He briefly ran the tips of his fingers over my clitoris before easing two of them into my vagina. I felt him push them inside me up to the hilt and then start to move them in and out. I guess it was because of the anal beads taking up some of the space inside me and restricting my vagina because I felt as though his fingers were a tight fit. Far from being unpleasant it added to my arousal and enjoyment.

Whether it was the contrast between the earlier pain and the humiliation of the anal beads I wasn't sure, but it felt incredible despite my humiliating position on the floor.

Feelings of pleasure were starting to radiate through my body until he suddenly withdrew his fingers and slapped each buttock. He slapped them repeatedly, causing me to cry out. He then gently stroked each of my cheeks before returning to my wetness and plunging his two fingers back inside me.

He repeated the same pattern four or five times but then just continued fingering me until I started to feel the beginnings of an orgasm. He then suddenly pulled out again and, just as I was expecting to feel a stinging slap on my buttocks, he swung his hand up between my legs and slapped my oozing vulva painfully, catching my engorged clitoris at the same time. I started to drop my backside and lift my head to protest until he said, "stay as you are Indrani!"

My feelings of imminent pleasure were gone in an instant but, despite the sudden pain I felt they were still lurking beneath the surface.

I felt very nervous that he would slap my vulva again as he ran his hands over my buttocks and then down between my spread thighs again. Once again, he traced the outline of my vulva with the tips of his fingers; gently touching my soft flesh in total contrast to the sudden pain he had just caused. The tips of his fingers then delved into my wetness again, moving back and forth along my wet slit.

My fear of him slapping my vulva again started to subside as his expert fingers started to revive my feelings of imminent pleasure. I gasped with delight as he eased two fingers deep inside my vagina and said, "do you want me to fuck you Indrani; to feel my cock deep inside you?

"yes sir," I said.

"Tell me what you want Indrani."

"I want to feel you inside me sir," I said quietly.

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do. Use the words of a whore."

I hesitated as he continued to arouse me with his fingers until I blurted out, "I want you to fuck me sir!"

I tensed as he pulled his fingers out of me, expecting him to inflict a painful slap again but it never came.

Instead he just said, "Kneel in front of me, put your hands back behind your head and look at me."

I knelt in front of him looking up at him, feeling totally submissive with my breasts accentuated by my hands being behind my head.

I watched as he slipped off the dressing gown and saw that he was naked beneath. Although he was a lot older than me, he was in good shape. He had broad shoulders and a powerful looking chest. My gaze was immediately drawn to his manhood.

He was fully erect. Having never seen a western man naked before, let alone naked, I wasn't sure what to expect. His penis was bigger than my husband's, both in width and length, but my overriding thought was that I wanted it inside me. I wanted to feel this dominant man thrusting his impressive looking erection inside me, to use me as he wished and to satisfy his lust.

As I gazed up at him, he moved much closer, stood astride and rested his scrotum on my nose saying, "lick under my balls Indrani."

"Yes sir," I said, and then, pushing out my tongue, I started to lick his perineum and the underside of his scrotum with his erect penis lay across my forehead.

After licking his scrotum for a while he gradually moved back allowing the head of his erection to slide down my face and rest on my upturned mouth as he said, "Suck it Indrani, show me how much of my cock a whore can take in her mouth. Open your mouth."

"Yes sir," I said as I obeyed. He then slid the first few inches of his erection between my lips, resting the head on my tongue.

I felt his hands reach down, hold my head and slowly pull it toward him. I felt the head of his erection slide closer and closer to my throat and then panicked. I struggled to pull my head back, fearful that he would prevent it, but he didn't. As his cock slipped out from between my lips he said firmly, "Look up into my eyes Indrani. Do you still want me to fuck you?"

"Yes sir," I said, gazing up into his piercing blue eyes.

"Then take my cock back into your mouth."

As my lips encircled the head of his erection he added, "before I fuck you, you must take all of my cock into your mouth. I want to see your lips pressed up against my pubic hair. Now do it."

I wanted to please him but was fearful of gagging. I'd read of something called deep throat but doubted that I would be able to do it.

I nervously moved my face closer and closer to him, feeling his erection sliding over my tongue and getting close to my throat. My lips were still some way off his pubic hair and to achieve his instruction I knew I'd have to somehow start to swallow the head of his penis.

I'd read somewhere about a technique where the woman must try to keep swallowing. In desperation I tried it; repeatedly swallowing as I moved my lips closer and closer to his pubic hair. I felt his glans briefly touch the back of my throat which caused me to gag but I tried my best to suppress the reaction and continued. With a few more desperate swallows I felt his glans enter my throat and my lips pressed against his course pubic hair. I gasped and coughed before pulling back.

Jack was still looking down at me as he eased his erection from between my lips. My eyes were streaming and there were strings of saliva hanging from my lips to his penis as he said, "well done Indrani."

He reached down, grabbed one of my hands and pulled me to my feet saying, "come with me."

Still gripping my hand, he led me to his bedroom. The room was large and dominated by a huge bed. As I walked, I could feel the anal beads in my rectum acting as a reminder of what might be to come.

Jack let go of my hand, quickly grabbed three pillows and piled them on top of each other in the centre of the bed and said, "lay face down with your belly on top of the pillows."

"yes sir," I said as I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself over the pillows.

With the pillows under my belly my backside was raised up.

"Now spread your legs."

"Yes sir."

I felt the bed move as Jack climbed up and knelt between my legs. I was in little doubt that he was gazing directly between them as he then pushed two fingers into my wetness and moved them in and out a few times. I then felt him pull on the anal beads, tugging gently on the ring, as if to remind me that they were in my rectum.

I felt him shift his position and then the head of his erection ease into my oozing vagina. With the head nestled just inside me, he lowered himself onto me until I felt his breath close to my ear as he said, "tell me again what you want."

By body was yearning to feel him fully penetrate me as I lifted my head a little and said, "I want you to fuck me sir."

As I uttered the last word his hands slid under me and grabbed my breasts. He squeezed them and at the same time thrust his erection deep inside me causing me to gasp with delight. Still gripping my breasts, he started to pound into me. The anal beads seemed to accentuate the sensations inside my vagina as he thrust his thick penis in and out of me.

I was soon breathing heavily, sighing with pleasure at every powerful thrust as I raced toward an orgasm that he had so cruelly denied me earlier.

Our breathing and his thrusting were now perfectly synchronised. My every breath now interspersed with moans of pleasure until my whole body started to twist and turn beneath him, convulsing with waves of almost unbearable pleasure.

As my moans turned to screams, I felt him release one of my breasts. He then suddenly withdrew from my vagina. I felt the beads being suddenly pulled out of my anus and then his penis plunging into my rectum. I was still orgasmic, but the sudden invasion of my rectum briefly took my breath away.

His breathing was now hot and heavy in my ear as he said hoarsely, "I'm going to cum in your arsehole Indrani and fill your rectum with my spunk.

1...34567...9