Indrani's Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me and grinned saying, "don't let me stop you." I pretended not to know what he meant until he said, "I heard your pee start to splash into the water just now."

He was standing directly in front of me and, lifting one foot he pushed my knees apart saying, "lean back and open your legs wide so I can watch you pee."

I realised at that moment that he had brought me extra cups during the afternoon and my bladder felt like it would burst if I didn't go soon.

"Come on Indrani, don't be shy."

I wasn't sure that I could go with him watching but as I reluctantly leaned right back and spread my thighs, I knew I could not hold out much longer.

Raju' gaze was alternating between my naked breasts and my exposed genitalia as he stroked his obvious erection beneath his clothing.

Suddenly I could hold out no longer. My cheeks flushed as I let myself go and a stream of pee arced out from between my open thighs. Some overshot the rim of the toilet pan as it splashed down the toilet and down outside of the pan. As the flow began to subside Raju reached between my legs and pushed a finger into my aroused wetness. My pee splashing over his fingers as my flow slowly eased to a stop.

Our eyes met as he pulled his hand away and lifted it up to my mouth saying, "lick my fingers clean." The idea seemed disgusting, but I knew he would insist as I tentatively stuck out my tongue and licked my own pee from his fingers. It was not as bad as I thought and, obviously satisfied that I had done a good job he said, "well done. No get my cock out slut."

I shifted forward and reached for his zip. I knew what he would want as I unzipped him and eased out his fully erect penis. He moved closer. Holding the shaft until I was able to take his glans between my lips.

Instead of thrusting into my mouth he started to masturbate with the glans resting between my lips.

I sensed his heightened arousal as he moved his hand faster and faster. I knew he would soon ejaculate and as I prepared take the whole lot in my mouth, I felt the first spurt shoot onto my tongue. To my surprise he then pulled away and directed the rest of his ejaculation onto my face and breasts.

I watched as he squeezed out the last few drops, feeling them dribble onto my chin before he stood back and looked at me.

He was still holding his penis as he looked at the sticky mess on my face and breasts.

I could see his penis slowly start to soften as he said, "Does your husband usually go for a pee after he has fucked you?"

I thought it was a strange question but answered truthfully, "yes, I guess he does."

I watched him grin as he said, "Most men like to pee after they've cum."

As he spoke a stream of warm pee squirted from his penis and started to splash onto my face. I gasped with shock and surprise and as I gasped, he directed the stream into my mouth. I closed my mouth straight away but could not avoid swallowing some of it. Like my own pee it was not as bad as I had expected.

He continued to direct the stream at my face and breasts until it was running down between my cleavage, over my belly and then down between my legs.

Eventually his stream stopped. I watched as he shook the last few drops onto one of my legs, put his penis away, zipped himself up and left.

I felt humiliated and cheap but could not deny my arousal as my hand slipped down between my thighs to seek out my wetness. With the stale smell of Raju's pee mixed with his ejaculate permeating my nostrils I quickly brought myself to an orgasm.

Luckily each of the cubicles was equipped with a small handheld shower. I stayed sat on the toilet while I washed off Raju's pee from my body with the cold water. I then did my best to dry myself with toilet tissue before getting dressed and heading home.

Sold as a whore

During the following afternoon he left me one of his notes which read, 'we need to leave here straight after work. Call your husband and tell him you will not be home until late evening. Meet me in the car park.'

Just reading the note sent a shiver of excitement through me as I wondered what Raju had planned. I called my husband and made up another excuse about work which he readily accepted.

At the end of the working day I waited until my colleagues had all left and then went out to the car park to find Raju.

I spotted him leaning against a taxi. As I approached, I realised that the driver was Kumar, one of the three men who had used me in Raju's house. Raju explained that we were going to an upmarket hotel and that Kumar would be driving us.

Raju then opened the rear passenger door and got in. Kumar then smiled broadly at me saying, "join me in the front."

I walked round to the passenger side and climbed in.

Raju then said, "the hotel is only a few blocks away but Kumar needs paying first, and I haven't got any cash."

I glanced across at Kumar as he started the taxi and moved away. He glanced back, gazed at my bust and said, "we'll sort out the payment when we arrive."

Despite my recent sexual escapades, I could still be quite naïve and sat there worrying that I had not brought any cash with me.

Kumar was soon pulling off the road and into the car park of a beautiful five-star hotel.

There were people milling around in the car park and cars coming and going as Kumar turned to me and said with a huge grin, "that will cost you one blow job."

I started to protest, "what here in this public place?"

As I spoke, I watched with horror as Kumar unzipped himself and fished out his fully erect penis saying, "I've been looking forward to having my cock sucked by a posh bitch all day long. Now get on with it."

I glanced at Raju who just nodded and then looked around nervously before leaning across and taking hold of Kumar's erection. Raju said he'd keep watch as I nervously took the head of Kumar's penis between my lips.

I felt his hand on the back of my head and then he pushed my head down, forcing more of his penis into my mouth.

I could hear people walking past the taxi and on a couple of occasions I stopped and tried to lift my head only to have it forcefully pushed back down and Kumar saying, "just suck it bitch and don't stop until you've swallowed my spunk."

Realising the faster I could make him ejaculate the risk of being seen would be less, I used my newly learned skills to both lick and suck his penis and was soon rewarded by him starting to breath heavily and thrust himself into my mouth.

I sensed he would soon ejaculate and kept up a constant rhythm with my tongue slurping around his glans. It wasn't long before his penis erupted and shot spurt after spurt of his warm salty ejaculate into my throat and mouth.

Knowing that I was expected to swallow it all, I repeatedly gulped and swallowed, until the last of his salty slime slid down my throat. As I felt him release his grip on my head, I pulled my mouth away and then licked the last few dribbles from his glans.

Kumar then turned his head toward Raju and said, "no wonder you keep seeing this posh bitch, she's fucking good."

I felt embarrassed by his crude compliment as I ran my tongue around my lips and tasted the remnants of his ejaculation.

He then added, "I'll come and pick you up later."

Raju and I then got out of the taxi and Kumar drove away.

As Raju lead me toward the hotel entrance, I glanced at him saying, "Why have you brought me here. A room here must be very expensive?"

As we entered the hotel foyer he grinned as he replied, "we're here to fulfil one of your fantasies."

I was puzzled as I could not think of a fantasy that involved a hotel.

By now we were at the concierge's desk. He greeted Raju like an old friend and said, "they're expecting you on the top floor in the presidential suite."

We were already in an elevator making our way up to the top floor before I asked Raju what was happening.

He looked directly into my eyes as he said, "you're going to be sold to the highest bidder to entertain him for a few hours."

I felt stunned as the elevator stopped on the top floor. Raju lead me out and we headed for the impressive sounding presidential suite.

I tried to stop him as I said, "you want me to be a prostitute?"

"Just for a few hours," he said, as though it was quite a normal thing to do.

As we approached a pair of large impressive wooden doors Raju added, "There will be other girls in the auction. Each one will go to the highest bidder. The bidders are a small group of high rolling businessmen visiting our country."

He then playfully slapped my backside saying, "It will be just one guy and despite your protests, you and I know that you will enjoy it."

I fell silent as the twin doors opened and an older local man wearing a smart business suit welcomed us by saying, "Raju, welcome, and this must be Indrani."

As he spoke, he openly appraised me from head to foot, pausing at my bust before saying, "please come inside."

As we entered the presidential suite it was immediately obvious that it comprised most of the top floor on the west side of the hotel with multiple rooms leading off the main entrance foyer.

I could hear the low murmur of male conversation in the distance as an older local woman came out of an adjoining room and walked up to us. She looked me up and down and asked, "name?"

"Indrani," I replied nervously.

She checked a list she was carrying and seemingly satisfied said, Raju, you can wait over there to collect your commission if she is sold; "Indrani, please follow me and we'll get you ready."

She took me into what appeared to be a separate suite with separate rooms. She showed me into an empty room and said, "we need to make you ready for the auction; take off your clothes and underwear and I'll be back."

She then left the room. I looked around at what I guessed was a small bedroom for servants or such. Despite my alarm when Raju announced that I was to be auctioned as a prostitute, beneath my usual fear and shyness I recognised the now familiar feeling of excitement just below the surface.

I wasn't sure what would happen if I just walked out, but I feared that Raju would be angry and perhaps spread rumours at work about me.

Trying to find the courage to take off my clothes and go along with this latest challenge I thought back to the previous Friday when Raju had shared me with two of his friends. I knew that if he had told me beforehand what was going happen, I would have refused to go.

I had no idea what was going to happen at this auction or afterwards but the more I thought about idea of being bought by some stranger for him to satisfy his lust with me the more aroused and submissive I began to feel.

I had not realised how quickly the time had passed while I had been thinking and hesitating. The door suddenly opened, and the older woman entered carrying some fabric under her arm exclaiming, "I told you to strip Indrani. Now do as you are told."

I was hoping that she would leave but instead she grabbed a chair and sat down saying, "come on, get your clothes off. We must not keep the men waiting."

I was wearing my usual work attire of shirt and black pants. I felt very self-conscious as the woman watched me undress. I hesitated briefly after removing my shirt and pants until the woman said impatiently, "bra and panties as well please."

Having removed my bra, I felt her gaze on my naked breasts as she commented, "the men are going to love those now get those panties off."

As I removed panties, I felt her eyes roaming over my naked body before she said, "turn around slowly and let me see what you've got."

Feeling shy, I did as she asked and turned a full circle.

I felt her gaze on my hairless pubis, but she said nothing.

She then passed the bundle of fabric to me saying, "here, you can wear this saree to cover some of your modesty after you've taken a shower. The man who successfully bids for you will not want to have paid for a smelly pussy so be sure to thoroughly clean between your legs. I'll be back in ten minutes."

I watched her leave, put the saree she had handed to me on the bed, and then hurried to the small bathroom. As I washed away the sweat from my day at the office my hand lingered between my legs. I felt fearful about what lay ahead at this so-called auction and even more worried about what would be expected of me by the man that successfully bid for me. Despite these real fears I could not deny my submissive feelings of arousal as my fingers briefly toyed with my labia, feeling my lubricating juices oozing out around my soapy fingers. I forced myself to stop, finished the shower and quickly dried myself.

As I walked back into the room the older woman was already waiting and looking impatient saying, "hurry up and put the saree on."

I picked it up from the bed noting that it was made of the finest fabric but almost transparent. I tied the first part around my waist and then the rest diagonally over my shoulder before tucking the free end back into my waist. It felt very strange to wear a saree without any underclothing. Strange but somehow erotic.

I looked at myself in a full-length mirror on wall and realised that I might as well be naked. My breasts, especially my long dark nipples were clearly visible through the diaphanous fabric.

The women then produced a round disc attached to a string necklace with the number three on it, hung it around my neck and said, "follow me."

She led me out from the room toward another door. The sounds of men's voices became much louder as she opened the door and led me inside. I looked up at the ceiling and could see the room was very large but the area we were now in had been divided from the rest of the room by a curtain. I glanced around and saw two other girls dressed the same as me and looking nervous. They also had a number hanging from a necklace. The older woman then left us. The three of us glanced at each other, trying but failing to disguise the fact that we were checking each other out. My immediate impression was that the other two were from a much lower class than me and were probably real prostitutes.

I heard the older woman on the other side of the curtain announce, "gentlemen, I have three girls behind the curtain here who will be available to the highest bidders. I will shortly be opening the curtains and then the girls will slowly walk around and then stop in front of you for your appraisal.

I felt very nervous with butterflies in my stomach as the curtain opened and I saw six very smartly dressed businessmen, all wearing suits and ties, standing in a line across the room.

The older woman then said, "girls, walk to and fro in front of the gentlemen.

We all did as she asked. I felt extremely shy and gazed down at my feet as I walked slowly along the line of men, conscious all the time of my naked, unsupported breasts swaying beneath the diaphanous saree.

Suddenly I felt a painful slap on my backside as the older local woman shouted, "Indrani, do not stare at your feet. Lift your head and look at the gentlemen."

As I reluctantly lifted my head, I found I was standing directly in front of a western man. He was tall and broad shouldered, but what struck me the most was his piercing bright blue eyes. At that moment we were given the instruction to stop.

The western guy briefly fixed my gaze. It felt as though he was gazing directly into my sole before his eyes slowly shifted down over my body. I glanced sideways at the other two girls and saw that the men in front of them were grabbing at their breasts whereas the western guy in front of me seemed satisfied just to look.

We were then told to move on until we had stood in front of each of the six men. The other men were much more hands on, some groped my breasts, and another pushed his hand up between my legs.

Having been groped and checked over we were ordered to stand back while the auction took place.

I was the last to be auctioned and so had to witness the humiliation that I would soon experience.

I had no idea what to expect as girl number one was led forward. The girl was then forced to display herself to the men as they started to bid. Eventually she was sold for 20,000 Rupees.

The second girl was then brought forward. I watched anxiously, knowing that I was next as she was forced to turn her back to the men, lift her saree, spread her legs and then bend over. In this demeaning position her genitalia were clearly visible to all the men. The bidding started and ended with her being sold for 30,000 Rupees.

By now I was feeling very apprehensive wondering how humiliated I would be made to feel as I was led forward to be auctioned.

I gazed down at my feet as I heard one of the men comment, nice tits and look at her big long nipples."

I felt a hard slap on my buttocks as the local old lady said sternly, "Indrani, you will keep your head up at all times and look at the gentlemen!"

I did as I was told and looked up. The western gentleman was gazing directly at me and, finding courage from somewhere I held his gaze. I then gasped with surprise as he said calmly, "I'll start the bidding at 70,000 Rupees.

The other men all turned at looked at him, surprised and stunned by his large opening bid. The room fell silent with no more bids. The westerner then walked over to the old local lady and said, "have her delivered to my room please," and then walked out of the room.

The old local lady took me back to the small room where I had showered and changed earlier, saying, "wait here while I attend to the other two girls. I noticed that my clothes were still there on the bed. My feelings of anxiety were growing as I stood there alone wondering what I would be expected to do for the westerner.

After about five minutes the old local lady returned and said, "follow me."

She led me out of the presidential suite and down a long corridor. I looked around nervously, fearful that someone might emerge from one of the doors at moment and see me. At the end of the corridor we stopped outside the door to another suite. The older lady rang the doorbell. I heard the latch click before the door opened. I noticed the western man had already changed into a dressing gown as the older lady pushed me forward and said, "Here is your purchase." She then turned to leave and added, "Use it as you wish and have an enjoyable evening."

His piercing blue eyes briefly met mine as he took my hand and said, "Please come inside."

The room was large with armchairs and a couch. He led me to the centre of the room before turning back, closing the door and then locking it.

Hearing him lock the door added to my anxiety but, at the same time, that now familiar feeling of arousal and submissiveness started to creep through my senses.

He walked up close to me, placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head until my eyes met his piercing blue gaze and said, my name is Jack but while you are in my room you will call me sir. Understood?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Yes what?" he said firmly.

"Yes sir."

"Good, that's better. Your name is Indrani isn't it?"

"Yes sir."

Still holding my chin, I felt his free hand slip under my saree and cup one of my naked breasts.

I averted my gaze from his until he said sternly, "keep looking into my eyes Indrani."

"Yes sir," I said as once more I gazed into his piercing blue eyes.

He began to gently massage my breast as he continued, "as soon as I saw you Indrani, I knew you were my type. Do you know what that type is?"

"No sir."

"My type is shy, submissive and secretly enjoys being humiliated."

I said nothing as he started to gently tease my nipple before saying, "are you shy and submissive Indrani?"

"Yes sir."

He then stepped back releasing my breast and chin and said, "take off your saree Indrani."

123456...9