Indrani's Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his sweat on my back as the only sounds in the room were his heaving breathing and the slapping of his sweaty flesh against my buttocks as he pounded into my bottom. I felt his thrusting briefly miss a beat, his ragged breath in my ear, loud grunts of pleasure, and then his hot ejaculate flooding my rectum.

I felt his penis start to soften before he withdrew and wiped it over my buttocks. I was still laying face down on the bed as he climbed off.

I then heard him pick up the phone a one-sided conversation saying, "I've finished with her now. Yes, better than your usual whores. OK, I'll expect somebody in a few minutes." He then put the phone down and left the bedroom.

I climbed off the bed and walked out into the main part of the room. As I entered, I heard the doorbell ring. Jack had put on a dressing gown and walked swiftly to the door. I heard a male voice say, "Hello Mr Jack I've come to collect the young lady." To which Jack replied, "yes, come in, she's right here."

Despite what I had just done with Jack I still froze to the spot, feeling ashamed as a young bellboy entered the room and openly stared at my naked body.

I saw Jack grin as he said to the bellboy, "what do you think of this one?"

I realised from Jack's question to the bellboy that it was a regular occurrence for Jack to pay for sex in this hotel. Still frozen to the spot I felt both ashamed and indignant as the bellboy came closer and appraised me from head to toe before saying, "nice tits Mr Jack. Was she a good fuck?"

"Yes, not bad," replied Jack. "Do you want your usual tip?"

I watched as the bellboy smirked, naively wondering what the 'usual tip' was until, to my horror and dismay the bellboy unzipped his trousers, eased out his erect penis and said, "you know what to do slut."

I glanced across at Jack as he said to the bellboy, "make it quick, I've got an important meeting in thirty minutes."

The bellboy then moved closer, placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down into a kneeling position.

I felt ashamed as I reluctantly reached up and wrapped my hand around the bellboy's erection. In my culture the bellboy was just that, a boy, a young man from a lower class than me, a servant, a menial and I was now obliged to suck his penis until he ejaculated into my mouth.

His penis was just inches from my face and the smell of stale urine was already assaulting my nostrils.

I looked up at him, subconsciously pleading with my eyes for him to change his mind but knowing I had little choice as he looked down, caught my gaze and said, "open your mouth, slut."

I had already decided that I wanted to end this ordeal quickly and so, taking a deep breath, I eased back his foreskin to reveal the shiny but stinking head of his erection. I licked it, doing my best to try and ignore the strong stale salty taste.

He immediately started to thrust his hips. I felt his hands grip the back of my head and then pull my head toward him. His glans then slipped between my parted lips and across my tongue. He briefly released one hand from my head pulling my hand away from his penis before returning his hand to the back of my head. I could already sense his urgency as he held my head firmly and started to thrust deeply into my mouth. My drooling saliva had already washed away the stale taste from him as his glans repeatedly hit the back of my throat as his coarse pubic hair was pressed against my lips. I knew that he would soon ejaculate, and the ordeal would be over but, for the moment, my drool was leaking from the sides of my mouth and dripping down onto my breasts as the bellboy assaulted my throat. I was already struggling to breath properly and fighting the urge to gag as I felt the sudden change of his thrusts and his shaft start to pulsate. I braced my self and started to try and swallow as he gripped my head tighter and grunted, "take that you whore," and then ejaculated into my throat. I manged to swallow most of it but there was too much and it was soon mixed with my drool and dripping down onto my breasts.

Having ejaculated he quickly pulled his penis from my mouth exclaiming, "not bad," as he wiped the last few drops of his ejaculate onto my face.

He then offered me his hand and helped me to stand. I felt dirty and used as I glanced at the bellboy's ejaculate mixed with my drool that was literally hanging in strings from my breasts.

Jack then reappeared and tossed the white diaphanous sari to the bellboy saying, "take her back now."

I reached for the saree, but he just crumpled it into a ball saying, "you will not need this," as he grabbed my hand and led me out of Jack's room and into the hotel corridor.

I knew that Jack's room was at the opposite end of the long corridor from the room I had started in.

Halfway along I saw two trolleys outside of a couple of what I assumed were empty rooms being cleaned and serviced for the next guests. As the bellboy led me, naked and messy, along the corridor I hoped and prayed that nobody would see me.

My worst fears were then realised as a maid appeared out of each of the empty rooms. They both looked in my direction as the bellboy led me toward them. I saw them look me up and down with disdain and then whisper to each other as the bellboy led me past.

Finally, we reached the two large wooden doors of the presidential suite and entered the place where it had all begun.

We were greeted by the same old lady who asked the bellboy, "have you been tipped?" Yes, he said.

"Good, you can now go." He passed her the crumpled white saree, turned and left. As the doors closed the old lady led me into the room where I had earlier been made to strip. As she turned to leave, she said, "your clothes are on the bed. You can take a quick shower and then Raju will be here to take you back."

With the taste of the bellboy's semen still in my mouth I went to take a shower.

The cascading water felt cleansing as I rinsed my mouth and washed off the remains of his ejaculation from my face. I then washed between my legs letting the hot water cascade all over my body until I felt clean all over.

I stepped from the shower, standing for a moment with water dripping from my body as I reflected on what I had just done. My nipples were still tender, reminding me of the pain inflicted on them by Jack when he clamped them with the bulldog clips.

I grabbed a towel and dried myself. The whole experience of being with Jack and being used like a whore felt surreal, almost as if it had just been a dream but I knew it had been for real. I had degraded myself and felt humiliated. I also admitted to myself that I had now satisfied a long-held fantasy of being used like a prostitute but as I walked back into the room and started to get dressed, I decided that it would be the last time. I would somehow get away from Raju's control and go back to be a hard-working woman and loving wife.

Just as I finished dressing the door opened and Raju walked in clutching a wad of bank notes. Grinning broadly, he said, "did you enjoy being a prostitute?"

I didn't answer him. I just stood there, impatient to leave as he counted out half of the money and gave it to me saying, "here, I'm sure you earned it."

I grabbed the money and stuffed it into my pants pocket before saying, "just take me back."

We left the hotel in silence and walked around to the car park where Kumar was already waiting in the taxi. I got in the back and Raju sat in the front passenger seat.

On our way back I remained silent, feeling dirty and ashamed as I listened to Kumar and Raju's conversation.

Raju was telling Kumar how a western man had paid 70,000 Rupees for me at the auction.

Kumar let out a low whistle and said, "I hope he got his money's worth.

I was then seized with panic as Raju said, from what I could see he certainly did.

Kumar sounded surprised as he turned to Raju asking, "you were watching?"

"Yes," said Raju, all the rooms are fitted with hidden HD video cameras. I sat in a small room with the other guys who had brought girls along and watched the action on large television screens. When the girls were finished, we were each given a copy of our girl's video performance copied onto a memory stick.

I felt sick at the realisation that my submissive sexual humiliation had not only been watched by others, but that Raju now had a copy.

They had offered to drive me back home, but I declined, not wanting them to know where I lived so they dropped me off at my workplace car park.

By the time I got home it was very late. My husband was in bed but still awake. I quickly undressed, put on my nightdress and joined him, feeling very guilty as he hugged me tightly saying he missed me during the evening but admired me greatly for my devotion to work.

He kissed me and then made it obvious that he wanted sex. My nipples were sore from Jack's cruel treatment earlier, but I pretended to enjoy my husband's clumsy caresses. He was soon on top of me, penetrating me quickly. Again, I pretended to enjoy it and was greatly relieved when he ejaculated inside me. As was usual, he withdrew, told me he loved me, rolled over and was soon asleep.

With my husband gently snoring I reflected on the events of the past weeks. I felt guilty knowing that I had betrayed my him and my marriage. During these past weeks my experiences of being sexually dominated and the humiliation of being sold and used as a whore that evening had given me the best orgasms I had ever had in my life. I had also satisfied deep and long held sexual fantasies, but I knew that I should stop for the sake of my marriage and my child.

I decided there and then that upon my return to work on Monday I would tell Raju that things must return to how they used to be and hopefully regain his respect and understanding.

Used In The Conference Room

I arrived at work on the Monday determined to tell Raju that we must stop. I was dressed in a green silk saree with a red, short sleeved, front zip fastening saree blouse that left my midriff bare. The saree blouse was well fitted and quite supportive, so I was not wearing a bra.

My clothes were definitely not for Raju's benefit but for an important prospective new client due later that morning and I was keen to impress him and my bosses by helping to secure a lucrative contract with his company.

Raju greeted me in his usual friendly manner with a broad grin and making it obvious he was checking me out.

When he brought my morning tea, I checked that there was nobody around as I looked at him with a serious expression and said, "Raju, we need to have a serious discussion."

"What about?"

I checked again that we were alone before saying, "I want to stop what we have been doing."

He started to argue but I interrupted him saying, "It's too dangerous. We'll end up being caught and could both lose our jobs."

The thought of losing his job seem to strike a chord and much to my surprise he agreed.

He looked disappointed as I busied myself with work and he walked away.

Samuel, my immediate boss had already arranged to call me to the conference room and introduce me to the new client as soon as Khaleed, the company principal, had welcomed him and talked through the preliminaries.

At around eleven thirty my phone rang. It was Samuel who said, "we're ready for you now Indrani."

I got up from my desk and checked that my saree was not revealing too much midriff.

I then hurried up to the conference room. I knocked on the door and heard Khaleed shout, "enter."

I felt self-conscious as I entered the room very aware of Samuel's eyes checking me out. I guess that I did not notice him at first as I walked toward the conference table looking at Khaleed, the company boss. It was only after I had taken my seat and placed my notepad on the large conference table that my heart sank and I wished the floor would open up and swallow me whole as Khaleed said, "Indrani, I'd like you to meet Jack."

My eyes met Jack's as he said, "very nice to meet you Indrani."

I tried to compose myself as my cheeks burned. An image of myself flashed through my mind of when we last met; standing naked with my hands behind my head with bulldog clips clamped to my nipples.

Just the memory of that encounter sent a shiver through my body as I tried my best to sound business-like and said, "nice to meet you too Jack."

The meeting went well, and Jack signed the contract that my boss had prepared.

Khaleed then got up from the table and said, "Jack, welcome on board. I'm sure that both of our companies will benefit from the agreement you have just signed. Samuel and I will now leave you in the capable hands of Indrani who will answer any further questions you might have."

As they left the conference room and shut the door Jack stood up and walked over to me. "Well, well, life can be full of surprises Indrani," he said, "very pleasant surprises."

Did your bosses put you up to be a whore the other night to sweeten the deal with me?"

"No, they know nothing about it and I really want it to stay that way."

"So why did you do it. Was it for the money?"

"No."

"Then was it to fulfil some naughty fantasy?"

I blushed deeply and remained silent.

Jack placed his hand under my chin, lifted my head until our eyes met and said, "So you want your little excursion to my hotel room to remain a secret?"

"Yes," I said.

"Yes what?" he said, suddenly sounding stern.

I felt my nipples start to tingle as I dropped my gaze and said, "Yes sir."

"Keeping your secret will come at a price, he said."

Again, his deep authoritative voice sent a tingle through my body as I assumed, he would want me to return to his hotel room.

I felt his gaze checking me out before he said, quite matter-of-factly, "take off your panties".

"But anyone could come in and I protested."

"Just do as you are told slut," he said firmly.

I stood up and, glancing at the door and praying that nobody would come in, reached up under my saree and slip. I felt a heady mix of arousal, fear and shame as I eased my panties down over my legs and took them off.

"Give them to me Indrani. You'll not be needing them anymore."

I handed them to Jack and then cringed with embarrassment as he held the gusset up to his nose, smelled it and exclaimed, "just as I thought, a bitch on heat." He then crumpled them into a ball and put them into his jacket pocket.

He then moved closer, reached out and stroked my cheek before slowly running his hand down under my saree to my breasts. He squeezed and groped each one in turn before discovering the front zip fastener of my saree blouse saying, "Mmm, very convenient," as he gripped the zip and pulled it down. When the zip reached the bottom, he gave it one last tug causing the zip to release and the blouse to open. He then swiftly pulled each half to one side causing my breasts to spill out beneath the silk of the saree.

I nervously glanced across to the door as Jack gathered the fine silk of the saree into a narrow band between my now fully exposed breasts.

He stooped down and took one of my nipples between his lips. He swirled his tongue around my areola and then gripped my nipple lightly between his teeth. He licked and nibbled it making it more and more sensitive until suddenly biting it hard causing a brief jolt of pain.

He then stood up and, placing his hands on my shoulders he pushed me down into a kneeling position and said, "get my cock out."

"But somebody might come in," I protested again.

"Just do as you are told."

"Yes sir."

I was still terrified of being caught but felt I was under Jack's spell as I reached for his zip and pulled it down. I then reached inside his underwear and pulled out his already erect penis.

"Suck it Indrani," he said firmly.

I wrapped my hand around his shaft, eased back his foreskin and licked the exposed head before engulfing his glans with my mouth. I felt his hands grip my head as he pushed his erection deeper into my mouth.

I started to lick and suck, eager to please him and make him climax as quickly as possible so that I could minimise the risk of getting caught.

I felt the familiar signs as he thrust deeper into my throat and hoped he would soon finish.

Suddenly he stopped thrusting, pulled his erection out from my mouth and said, "stand up."

I felt fearful that I had done something wrong until he turned me round to face the table and then pushed my upper body down onto it. With my breasts squashed against the cool polished wood surface of the table I felt him lifting my saree and underskirt until I felt the coolness of the air conditioner wafting over my naked buttocks.

He used his feet to push mine apart and then thrust his hand up between my open thighs. Despite my fear of being caught in such a compromising position I moaned softly as Jack's fingers brushed over my oozing wetness. Having satisfied himself of my readiness I then felt the head of his erection push between my pouting labia. There was no foreplay or tenderness, he just thrust his erection straight up inside me causing me to gasp.

I felt his hands grip the flesh on my hips as he started to thrust into me with great urgency.

The slapping sounds of his heavy breathing and flesh slapping against flesh filled the conference room as Jack took me roughly from behind.

Each of his powerful thrusts caused my breasts to rub back and forth on the tabletop until, with his final few thrusts, he said huskily, "take that you slut," as I felt him ejaculate deep inside me.

Despite my feelings of frustration at not reaching an orgasm I felt relieved as Jack quickly pulled out of me and wiped his dripping penis between my buttocks. I stood up, quickly pulled my underskirt and saree back down over my legs before refastening my saree blouse. Jack had already made him self decent as I heard footsteps approaching the conference room.

I felt flustered as I pretended to be busy gathering documents from the table as the door opened and Khaleed walked in.

"How are you two doing. All finished?"

Jack responded saying, "Yes, all done. Indrani has proved to be very helpful and is an asset to your company."

Khaleed then turned to me saying, "well done Indrani, perhaps you would like to join us for lunch."

As he was speaking, I could feel Jack's semen starting to trickle slowly down the inside of my thighs. Still shuffling papers, I said, "thank you for the invitation but if you don't mind, I have a lot of work to catch up on."

"Very well," said Khaleed, "I'll let you get on with your work. Jack, come with me and we'll go out for lunch."

Khaleed turned and headed for the door followed by Jack. A few seconds later I was on my own.

There was a toilet next to the conference room which I quickly made my way to. Once inside a cubicle, I grabbed a handful of tissue, lifted my saree and underskirt and wiped Jack's semen from my thighs. I then sat on the toilet, opened my thighs and wiped my still dribbling vagina. Despite how close I had been to getting caught in the act by Khaleed or perhaps because of the danger and the way in which Jack had just used me, I felt very aroused.

Temptation then took the better of me. I dropped the soiled tissue down between my open thighs and started to masturbate. I closed my eyes as my imagination filled my head with images of Khaleed walking in and catching me being used by Jack. With my fingers delving between my oozing labia I imagined my overall boss, Khaleed, sharing me with Jack, each taking turns with me and satisfying their lust inside my body.

The images in my head started to become surreal; Now completely naked as more male colleagues entered the room. Each of them naked with huge penises, laughing and commenting about me; calling me a slut and a posh bitch as they eagerly awaited their turn.

1...456789