Indrani's Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now my hand was pressed tightly against fleshy labia, two fingers up inside me as I rubbed my palm over my clitoris. I tried my hardest to keep quiet as my body convulsed and waves of pleasure ripped through my body.

Finally, my orgasm subsided. I wiped myself again, rearranged my clothing and then made my way back to my desk. It felt odd but weirdly exciting as I walked past work colleagues without wearing my panties.

By the time I had returned to my desk it was time for afternoon tea. Raju looked serious when he brought the tea to me. He moved close and said in a quiet but assertive voice, "Unless you want the boss to see your video you will come to my house on Friday."

In my most superior and bossy voice, I said, "I told you that it is over. You'll either have to find another willing female or revert to masturbating."

He just looked at me and grinned as he retrieved what I assumed was the memory stick from his pocket and said, "Don't forget it was your choice. Either be at my house at seven on Friday or this will be given to Khaleed."

I felt defiant and, confident that he was just bluffing and using language that I new he would understand just said, "fuck off."

Abused In My Boss's Office

Friday came and went and when I arrived at work the following Monday Raju was not there to greet me at usual. I assumed that he was off sick or something and I just started work as usual. I was finalizing the paperwork for Jack's contract and needed some advice from my immediate boss, Samuel. I called his number, but it was busy so decided to go up to his office. Before entering, I glanced through the small window in the top half of the door to make sure that he wasn't busy.

What I saw caused my heart to skip a beat and panic fill my senses.

Raju was in the office with Samuel and Khaleed.

I tried to be rational and stop panicking. There could be many different reasons for Raju to be in the office. Perhaps he had done something wrong.

I decided to return to my desk and contact Samuel later. For the next hour or so I had a feeling of dread which wasn't helped by Raju when he walked past my desk, looked me in the eyes and smirked.

Pushing my fears to the back of my mind I decided to go back to Samuel's office. Just as I stood up my desk phone rang. It was Samuel. Before I could say anything, he said, "Indrani, please come to my office," and then immediately hung up.

I hurried to his office, briefly glanced through the window in the door and saw that Khaleed was still in there. With my heart pounding I knocked on the door and entered.

Both Khaleed and Samuel were seated behind Samuel's desk and looking at something on Samuel's computer screen. "Please take a seat Indrani," said Samuel.

I walked nervously toward a seat that was placed directly in front of the desk. As I approached, I felt the gaze of both men checking me out from head to toe making me feel uncomfortable.

Once seated Samuel said, "We're looking at some very new and interesting details to do with Jack's visit. Would you like to see?"

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Probably not but it all depends on your reaction," said Khaleed.

As he spoke, he spun the computer display round for me to see.

I instantly froze in the chair and my cheeks flushed as I saw the image of myself filling the screen. I was totally naked, my hands clasped behind my head with bulldog clips on each nipple and my legs apart. "We've just been watching a video of you and Jack and paused it when you entered just now. You obviously did whatever was required of you to win Jack's business."

I was lost for words, gazing down at my feet and wishing it was all just a bad dream as Samuel continued, "what surprised us Indrani was that the woman who we know as the 'posh bitch', always aloof with an air of superiority, is actually a slut."

The word 'slut' resonated in my head as Samuel then said, "We can almost understand you demeaning yourself with Jack to gain business for the company but to discover that you demeaned yourself with the tea boy and his friends was a total shock. We can only assume that despite your superior stuck up demeanour you enjoy cheapening yourself and being treated like a whore. What have you got to say for yourself Indrani?"

"I'm sorry," I mumbled shyly.

Samuel raised his voice saying, "lift your head up and look at us."

I raised my head and briefly looked him in the eye as he continued, "An employee having sex with the tea boy is a sackable offence."

"But sir, please don't,"

"Shut up and let me continue."

I sat there nervously, fearing for my job as Samuel continued, "However, what you did with Jack is in its own perverse way commendable. We have decided that provided you accept what we are about to propose you can keep your job."

"Thank you," I said, relieved that I would not be sacked but then added, "what is your proposal?"

I looked into Samuel's eyes and saw a mixture of amusement and lust as he said, "Raju will be sacked for gross misconduct and you will not pursue any form of relationship with other employees in the future."

I felt sorry for Raju but at the same time felt he deserved it for giving the video to Khaleed and Samuel.

"OK, I agree," I said.

I felt that I had got off lightly until Khaleed said, "from now on you will be available to me or Samuel whenever we wish. Consider yourself to be our company whore. Now go and lock the office door, pull the blind down over the window, then come back here and strip."

"Please," I begged, "I'm not really that kind of woman."

They both laughed and Samuel said, "the video evidence says otherwise. Now do as you are told."

The dominance and assertiveness of his voice triggered something inside me.

I walked over to the door and locked it and pulled the small blind down over the window. As I turned and walked back Samuel and Khaleed were both gazing lustfully at me; their eyes feeling like they were physically undressing me. It felt demeaning but I could not ignore the growing sensations of arousal spreading through my body as Samuel said even more forcefully, "now come and stand next to the chair and strip. Take off the salwar first"

I was wearing an emerald green salwar and a gold kameez over black lace bra and panties. With both men gazing at me I fumbled under the kameez, unfastened the salwar and nervously pulled it down over my thighs. As they watched I let the salwar tumble down to my ankles and then stepped out of it.

The kameez was one of my shorter ones with a hem line halfway up my thighs.

I stood there in front of them feeling self-conscious and was preparing myself to take off the kameez when Samuel said, "now take off your panties."

I hesitated for a moment until he said sternly, "Let me make it clear Indrani, before you leave my office you have a choice, either get dressed now, consider yourself sacked and leave the company or, be punished for inappropriate conduct with the tea boy and then used like a cheap whore by both of us."

I stood there silently knowing what I wanted but too proud to say it.

"Well?" said samuel impatiently.

I gazed down at my feet as I said softly, "I want to keep my job."

"Good," said Samuel, "now take off your panties."

As I reached up under my kameez Khaleed stood up, walked round the desk and stood next to me.

I hesitated, glancing at him and wondering what would happen next.

He was openly stroking the bulge under his trousers as he said, "come on you posh bitch, take them off."

I could feel them both watching intently as I gripped the waist band of my panties and started to pull them down. As I rolled the waist band over my hips, I felt the gusset, already wet with my juices, start to slide down my thighs.

As I slipped the panties down my legs and to my ankles, I tried to retain some modesty by bending my knees. I then shuffled my feet out of the leg openings and pushed the panties to one side.

I felt naked and vulnerable as Khaleed picked up the chair and repositioned it in the centre of the office. Samuel then stood, walking round the desk to join Khaleed as he said, "bend over the chair back."

I did as he asked, walked over to the chair and leaned over the back.

With the top of the chair back pressing against my stomach I leaned over, placing my hands on the seat.

"Lower!" said Khaleed firmly, "push your head down as low as it will go."

I did as he asked, feeling the hem of my kameez riding up my thighs.

With my head down so low I could no longer see Samuel or Khaleed who were both behind me.

I then heard Samuel say to Khaleed, "lift up her kameez and I'll spank her."

I started to lift my head as I felt the hem of my kameez being roughly pulled up over my naked buttocks. A hand then swiftly pushed my head back down.

With my naked buttocks now exposed to my bosses I felt what was now a familiar feeling of both shame and arousal. This was then magnified as Samuel said, "nice arse," and a hand squeezed one of my buttocks.

One of them then kicked my feet apart causing the cool air-conditioned air to waft between my legs and over my wetness as if to accentuate the fact that my labia were visible to them both.

I felt sure that they were now both gazing between my legs at my hairless crotch.

Without any warning I felt a sudden hard stinging slap on my left buttock causing me to cry out. I heard a chuckle and then squealed as a second stinging slap landed on my right buttock.

They seemed to be taking turns to slap me and expressing amusement at how my buttocks wobbled with each stinging blow.

After about a dozen blows, they stopped. In contrast to the stinging pain of their slaps I felt a hand start to caress each buttock tenderly. It felt soothing as it stroked my tender flesh. I then tensed as I felt the tips of his fingers start to move lower to the very tops of my thighs. I instinctively moved my feet closer together, but they were immediately kicked apart, the hand suddenly thrust between my thighs and a finger slipped into my wetness.

Despite the humiliating situation and the stinging pain in my buttocks I was disappointed that the touch of the finger between my legs was fleeting, and the hand swiftly withdrew as Samuel said, "stand up Indrani."

As I stood, I could feel that my cheeks were flushed as Samuel said, "take off the rest of your clothes."

I glanced at both men, sensing their eagerness to see me naked as I slowly pulled down the front fastening zip of my kameez. I then pulled it up over my head and dropped it onto the floor. Both Samuel and Khaleed were gazing directly at my chest as Samuel said, "its time to show us your tits Indrani."

I reached up behind and unfastened my bra. Trying to hold on to my last remaining modesty I held the cups against my breasts. Khaleed then stepped toward me, grabbed one of the shoulder straps and pulled the bra free.

At the same time Samuel slapped my hands away and I felt my large breasts fall and settle into their natural position.

Both men then slowly walked around me, gazing at my naked body.

Khaleed then stood directly in front of me and said, "Indrani, ever since you joined the company your tits have been the topic of conversation amongst the men here. Now Samuel and I can see them in their full glory. Place your hands behind your head, like you did for Jack, and show them off properly."

I did as Khaleed said, raising my hands and clasping them behind my head.

"Now shift your feet wide apart," said Khaleed.

I shuffled my feet apart about a foot or so.

"Wider," said Khaleed as he walked behind and kicked each foot in turn until they were about three feet apart.

I felt vulnerable, trapped like helpless prey between two hunters as Samuel and Khaleed circled around me slowly.

As each passed behind me, they slapped my buttocks, making comments like, "nice arse."

After a few minutes both Samuel and Khaleed stopped and stood in front of me. I went to move my hands from behind my head but squealed as Samuel swiftly slapped each of my breasts saying, "keep your hands clasped behind your head while we check out your tits."

Trying my best to avoid eye contact my eyes were cast downward until Khaleed said, "Look at me slut."

If there had been any doubt as to what they both intended, it was dispelled immediately as I raised my gaze and saw both men unzipping themselves.

With their zips fully open they then eased out their fully erect penises and used one hand to stroke themselves as they moved a little closer and started to maul my breasts.

I winced as Khaleed cruelly pinched one of my nipples, squeezing it painfully and pulling it, exclaiming, "is this as good as the bulldog clips?"

While Khaleed mauled my breasts, Samuel walked round behind me. I tensed as I felt his hand touch the inside of my thigh about halfway between my knee and buttocks. He gave it a playful slap and then moved it slowly up toward my crotch. Despite my humiliating stance, as his fingers moved relentlessly up the soft flesh of my inner thighs, I could feel my arousal increasing rapidly. With the tips of his fingers now brushing against my perineum I could feel my wetness starting to ooze from me. Then, suddenly, his fingers brushed over my wetness. A soft moan escaped my lips as he traced the outline of my outer labia, spreading my juices as he went.

Having delicately run his fingers around my soft wet flesh I gasped as he slid a finger into my vagina and exclaimed, "Khaleed, the slut's cunt is oozing like a bitch on heat; a posh bitch!"

I don't know if they had pre-planned the next move or not but Khaleed, having slapped my breasts a few more times reached for my head, grabbed a handful of hair and said, "bend forward," pulling my head down to his crotch.

He was still gripping his penis with his free hand as he said, "now suck me."

As I opened my mouth, he guided his erection between my lips and immediately started to thrust forcefully as he pulled my head closer by my hair.

At the same time, I felt Samuel guide his erection into my oozing vagina, grip my hips firmly and start to thrust into me.

Bent forward between them with a penis in both ends I heard them chuckle as Samuel said, "Enjoy your spit roast; you posh bitch."

As they pounded into me from either end the office was filled with the sounds of slurping, flesh slapping against flesh and the grunting of both men.

As they built a steady rhythm Samuel started to slap one of my buttocks with every inward thrust of his penis. By now the head of Khaleed's penis was regularly hitting the back of my throat resulting in strings of saliva drooling from the sides of my mouth. He was the first to reach his climax, pulling my hair and forcing my lips to crush against the zip of his trousers as he ejaculated into my throat. I managed to swallow some of it, but the rest leaked out as his hot slime overwhelmed my mouth.

Within a very short time I felt Samuel start to thrust harder and faster until with one final thrust, he paused with his penis deep inside and I felt his semen flood into me.

Khaleed released his grip on my hair and eased his softening, dripping penis from my mouth saying, "lick off the last drops slut." I did as he said, licking him clean before he stepped back leaving me still leaning forward.

Samuel then withdrew from my vagina and quickly moved round saying, "now lick me clean."

I gripped his semi flaccid penis with one hand as I obediently licked off the last drops of his ejaculate and my own juices.

Now that both men had put away their penises, they resumed their position behind Samuel's desk leaving me standing in the middle of the office, naked and with Samuel's ejaculate starting to trickle down the inside of my thighs.

Samuel then picked up his phone and I heard him say, "find Raju and send him to my office straight away.

He then looked across to me and said, "go and unlock the door."

I started to object, "but I'm naked and----"

"Just do it slut," he barked.

I walked across to the door and unlocked it.

"Now come back and lay on the floor with your feet pointing toward the door," said Samuel.

I did as he asked, fearful that someone might enter the office and see me.

Adding to my fear Samuel then said, "now lift your knees and spread your legs."

"Please don't make me do this, I begged."

"I thought you wanted to keep your job," said samuel.

"I do."

"Then do as you are told. The first thing the next person to enter my office will see is the posh bitch's dribbling cunt displayed in all of its glory."

I should have felt disgusted, offended, even abused, but I obeyed his instructions. I drew my feet up toward my back side and then allowed my knees to spread wide open, feeling totally exposed and indecent.

My heart rate increased rapidly, and I instinctively closed my knees as I heard a knock on the door.

Samuel looked at me sternly saying, "open your legs slut!"

As I obeyed, he shouted out, "enter!"

I watched through my parted knees as the door opened and Raju entered. His mouth fell open as he stopped and stared between my open thighs.

Samuel then said, "Raju as you can see, we have just finished using your posh bitch. Now close the door.

Raju turned and shut the door.

As he turned back Samuel continued, "The bitch needs cleaning now. Now lick the spunk from her thighs and then clean out her cunt. "

Raju moved toward me and then hesitated until Samuel said, "just do as you are told boy!"

I closed my eyes as Raju knelt between my legs and started to lick Samuel's ejaculate from the insides of my thighs. Despite the humiliating situation I managed to shut out the fact that Samuel and Khaleed were both watching by keeping my eyes closed. As Raju slowly licked up the insides of both thighs, I could feel my arousal rapidly rising. Despite his initial reluctance I sensed that Raju was starting to enjoy his task. As he moved closer and closer to my crotch I suddenly gasped as I felt his hot breath on my wetness. I felt his tongue trace the outline of my outer labia and then felt his fingers reach up and ease my wet lips apart. He pressed his tongue between my engorged lips and started to lick my fresh juices and the dribbling remnants of Samuels ejaculate.

The more he licked the more aroused I became. By now he was licking my open slit from the bottom through my oozing juices and up to my clitoris. Any shame I had felt had dispelled completely as I reached down and held his head between my legs before brazenly starting to thrust my pelvis, pushing my vulva against his mouth rhythmically.

My whole body was starting to tingle from head to toe until despite the situation my only goal was to have an orgasm.

As I gripped his head tighter, I started gasp and moan with pleasure until, with my body convulsing, I came to a shuddering climax.

I slowly returned to reality as the sound of Samuel and Khaleed clapping woke me from my euphoria.

I opened my eyes, my face flushed as I released Raju's head allowing him to move away and stand up.

As he stood Samuel said, "Raju, as you are fully aware, sexual relations between lowly employees and staff are strictly forbidden. You are fired. Go and collect your belongings and leave.

"But sir!" he pleaded.

Samuel just cut him off immediately saying, "you heard me. Your fired. Now go."

I watched as Raju walked to the office door dejectedly. He briefly turned his head and looked at me. I could see hatred in his eyes before he opened the door and left the office.

Samuel then turned to me and said, "Indrani, you are now mine and Khaleed's whore. You will continue to work as usual but will surrender your body to either or both of us whenever we wish. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, now get dressed and go back to work."

1...456789