Indrani's Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raju's revenge.

Having dressed and returned to my desk I felt sorry that Raju had lost his job. Trying hard to push the events of the past hour or so behind me I picked up the file I had been working on. As I moved the stack of papers, I found a small note had been secreted underneath. I picked it up and read the hastily written scrawl which said, "I've lost my job because of you, you bitch. If you want to apologise call me." There was a phone number written after it and then just a scrawled signature, 'Raju.'

I just screwed the note into a ball and tossed it into my waste bin.

I was about to leave for the day and thought of Raju again. Having second thoughts and feeling guilty I rummaged in my waste bin and retrieved the ball of paper. Once outside the office, I opened the paper, got out my phone and called the number. After a few rings Raju answered. "It's me, Indrani," I said, I'm so sorry about you losing your job."

He was silent for a moment before saying, "If you want to apologise properly, you'll have to do so face to face."

Now it was my turn to be silent as I fought with my conscience, knowing that a face to face apology would almost certainly involve me having sex with him again.

"Well?" he asked impatiently.

"OK," I replied, "how about tomorrow after I finish work?"

"Tomorrow would be good. I'll arrange for Kumar to pick you up in his taxi."

I started to argue saying, "no, its OK I'll find my own way there."

But gave in when Raju insisted.

The following day I had dressed Western style in a short-sleeved blouse and skirt. I felt on edge all day not knowing if Samuel or Khaleed would summon me to their office, but the day was uneventful.

At the end of the day, knowing that there was little doubt that Raju would want sex I visited the toilets to freshen up. Just the act of freshening up made me feel cheap and ashamed knowing that despite my resolve to end things with Raju I was about to act like a slut again.

As I left the office, I saw Kumar leaning against his taxi. I walked toward him and noticed immediately how he appraised me slowly from head to toe as I approached. He held the rear door of the taxi open for me and as I got in, he playfully slapped my backside. I tried my best to ignore him as he climbed into the driver's seat and started the engine.

As we set off into the evening traffic he said, "Raju has given me some instructions to pass on to you."

"Really?" I said, trying to sound aloof and disinterested.

"Yes, really," he said. "You are to remove your bra and panties before we arrive at Raju's house.

"No way," I said.

I heard him chuckle as he said, "Listen you posh bitch, you can either take them off right now as we drive along or I will find a place to stop and rip all of your clothes off and throw you out of the taxi."

I knew immediately that he was not kidding as he asked, "well?"

"Okay, I'll do it," I said.

The rear windows of the taxi were tinted quite darkly so I felt reasonably confident that I could not be seen. I reached up under my blouse and unfastened my bra. With a few manoeuvres I pulled the shoulder straps down over my elbows and then pulled the bra out through one of the sleeves.

With my breasts now freed from their support I was very conscious of them swaying and moving with each bump in the road and of Kumar looking at me in the rear-view mirror.

I then reached up under my skirt and pulled off my panties.

As he crept forward in the rush hour traffic Kumar reached a hand back saying, "give them to me."

I passed my bra and panties to him and watched as he rolled them together and placed them in his pocket.

Despite still being covered the absence of my underwear made me feel naked.

Before long we had left the main thoroughfare and I recognised the outskirts of Raju's neighbourhood.

I was starting to feel grateful for Kumar's taxi ride as it would save me from having to walk through the ruffians that I usually encountered close to Raju's house.

I could see his house about a hundred yards ahead and the usual group of unsavoury men hanging around in the street when Kumar suddenly stopped the cab and said, "this is where you get out and walk."

I felt myself starting to panic and pleaded, "please, please, take me to his door," but he just laughed, got out of the cab, opened the rear door and dragged me out of the taxi. He then swiftly got back in and drove away leaving me standing on the footway and realising with horror that he still had my bra and panties.

The unsavoury men were already looking as I braced myself and headed toward Raju's house. As I neared the house and the men, I became more conscious of my nipples protruding quite clearly through the fine fabric of the blouse and the unfettered swaying of my naked breasts beneath.

As I neared Raju's house the ruffians moved slowly forward to intercept me. I counted six of them. I felt panic rising inside me but also an undeniable feeling of excitement. I was within a few feet of Raju's front door when the ruffians surrounded me. As I turned this way and that trying to find a way through, I could feel their collective lust as they roughly turned me in different directions whilst openly leering at my protruding nipples.

I counted six of them as they closed in on me, all within touching distance. I recognised the one called Dilip as he boasted to the others, "last time this posh bitch was here she sucked my cock."

I tensed as I felt a hand reach under my skirt and then another. I wriggled and struggled, trying to clamp my thighs together as the first of the hands reached my naked buttocks. Someone else grabbed my arms and held them behind my back while another started to unbutton my blouse saying, "let's get her tits out."

I felt helpless as by blouse was quickly unfasted. As the last button was released the ruffian then pulled the blouse open to reveal my naked breasts.

My arms were still being held firmly behind my back by one of them as the others moved round to look at my exposed breasts. They took turns to maul and grope them, squeezing them quite hard and then pinching and pulling my nipples.

Just when I thought that my humiliation could not get much worse one of them said, "In the video that Raju showed us she seemed to enjoy being treated roughly."

My heart sank, realising in that instant that all six of them had seen the video.

As he finished speaking, He started to slap my breasts with short stinging blows saying, "do you like that bitch?"

"No," I protested.

They just laughed as they took turns slapping my breasts; some of them slapping my nipples.

I felt powerless with my arms still held firmly behind my back, my breasts exposed and these ruffians staring and at and slapping them with the look of pure lust in their eyes.

They took turns to slap them on each side and then comment how they enjoyed watching them sway from side to side.

The slapping of my breasts suddenly stopped when the guy behind me with his hand up under my skirt managed to get his hand between my thighs and exclaimed, "I'm sure that the posh bitch is not wearing panties."

As I wriggled and protested in vain my skirt was lifted above my waist.

The guy behind me was probably the largest and strongest of the group. I felt him remove his hand from between my thighs and then, with one swift movement, he reached down, placed each hand behind and just above my knees then, effortlessly lifted up until my backside was resting against his waist and my knees bent up and wide apart.

I felt totally exposed and ashamed as the other five all gazed directly at my crudely exposed vulva.

As if to add to my embarrassment, I could feel that my labia were gaping open and wet.

My only consolation was that the sun was almost set, and all any passers-by could see was a rabble of ruffians which was commonplace in this area.

One of them then said, "take her down the side alley next to Raju's place."

As I was manhandled down the side of Raju's house the way in which I was so crudely exposed was brought home by the cool early evening breeze wafting over my exposed nipples and wet labia.

As with most groups of rowdy men there was one who seemed to be the dominant one.

The man holding me with my legs spread wide open was now leaning back against the wall as the dominant man stood directly in front of me.

I felt totally helpless, humiliated and scared but at the same time embarrassingly aroused as he said, "look at me you posh bitch."

I raised my eyes and looked at him. He had piercing dark eyes and was ruggedly handsome.

I watched his gaze roam over my exposed body before fixing his gaze back on my face as he said, "I'm going to fuck that posh cunt of yours now while my friends watch. When I'm finished, I dare say that they will also need satisfying."

As he spoke my gaze was drawn to his crotch as he unzipped himself and eased out his large, fully erect penis. I watched as he gripped the shaft in his left hand and eased back his foreskin before moving closer to me. Still holding his penis, he reached out with his free hand and ran his fingertips between my wet pouting labia. My body shuddered as his fingers brushed over my clitoris reminding me of how aroused I had become.

I gasped as he easily slid two fingers up into my wetness. He moved them around inside me before pulling them out and holding them up saying to the others, "look how wet she is."

I closed my eyes as he shuffled further forward and then could not suppress a low groan as I felt him slowly run the head of his penis up and down between my parted labia. He then continued to tease me. Running the head of his penis between my oozing lips with each upward stroke sliding over my clitoris.

Each touch caused an uncontrollable shiver to run through my body. The others were all silent as the dominant one slowly tortured my senses. With my eyes still closed my mind started to play tricks on me. I began to feel like I was in one of my many masturbatory fantasies. Despite my perilous situation I could feel my orgasm starting to build. My clitoris was becoming more and more sensitive and my nipples were starting to tingle with arousal and excitement. The more he teased me the more I wanted to feel him inside me.

He had already settled into a steady rhythm, stroking my slit and clitoris with the head of his penis, when suddenly, without warning he thrust his erection up inside me. His pubis crashed against mine and his scrotum slapped against my bottom as he started to take me with long powerful relentless thrusts.

I felt his hands move up to my breasts and grip them tightly, mauling and groping them as he thrust into my body. I could feel his breath close to my face as he said breathlessly, "I'm going to cum inside, fill your posh bitch cunt with my spunk."

His crudeness and his relentless thrusting were enough to send me to my peak. A feeling of total abandonment swept through me as my body convulsed and, as sobs of pleasure escaped my mouth, I heard him groan loudly and felt him ejaculate deep inside me.

I felt him withdraw almost immediately but then another took his place. The second ruffian did not last long and was soon adding his ejaculate to my insides.

The man holding me lowered me down to the ground and, as he did so, I felt the two lots of ejaculate started dribble down the insides of my thighs.

Another grabbed a handful of my hair and said gruffly, "kneel down bitch." As he forced me down to kneel on the rough surface of the alley.

Still gripping my hair tightly, he pushed the head of his penis against my lips saying, "suck it."

As I relaxed my mouth, he roughly shoved his erection between my lips and, I think the expression is, 'fucked my face.'

He used my hair like a handle to pull my head back and forth. I knew what to expect after my earlier experience with Raju and Jack as he forced the head of his erection into the back of my throat. I felt his pubic hair crashing against my lips and then the taste of his salty slime as he ejaculated down my throat.

I remember thinking two down four to go as he slipped his penis from my mouth and wiped off the remaining drips of ejaculate onto my hair.

The other four took turns to use my mouth but then withdraw at the last moment before ejaculating onto my face and breasts. By the time the last one had finished I slumped back and sat with my back against the wall. With my skirt still pulled up above my waist I could feel the rough surface of the alley beneath my naked buttocks.

The six of them gathered in front of me all holding their semi erect penises and gazing down at me. The dominant one used his foot to kick my knees further apart as he said, "let's see your posh cunt." I was past caring as I let my knees fall open.

I could feel a pool of ejaculate forming beneath me as the rest of their slime trickled down my face and breasts.

After what Raju did once in the lady's toilet, I should not have been surprised by what happened next, but I was.

The dominant one moved forward holding his semi-erect penis with his foreskin rolled back saying, "you've missed some spunk. Now open your mouth and clean me properly."

With his glans pressed against my lips I obeyed and opened my mouth. He eased it between my lips saying, "now lick it clean."

I began to run my tongue over his exposed glans tasting the last few dribbles of his ejaculate. I then felt his penis twitch and for a moment thought he was getting erect again until a jet of warm urine spurted into my mouth. He held my head, laughing as I was forced to swallow some before releasing me and urinating over my face. He then started to move back, directing his stream over my naked breasts. One by one the others all joined in.

They were laughing as one of them said, "we thought you needed a shower."

I shut my eyes and closed my mouth as their streams splashed over my head, over my breasts and between my legs. When they had all finished, they just left me there sitting in a huge puddle of urine and walked away laughing.

I started to panic and stand up. Fearful of being seen and not sure where to go when Raju suddenly appeared. He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the door of his house saying, "come inside and get cleaned up."

With just a few steps I was inside Raju's house. He quickly shut the door saying, "take off your clothes and use my bathroom to shower and get clean."

I felt grateful and safe as, shunning any modesty, I took off my blouse and skirt.

Raju picked them up and said, "While you have a shower, I'll get these washed. My neighbour has a drier so in an hour or so you'll have clothes to go home in.

I thanked him and walked naked into his bathroom.

The bathroom was basic but as I turned on the rusty shower over an old bathtub, I felt grateful for anything as the water started to wash away the filth from the alleyway.

I found some soap and was soon feeling clean as I soaped my body all over and then started to rinse of the soap lather.

I'd had my back to the door but turned around when I heard the door open. I tried to cover my breasts and pubis with my hands as I saw Kumar standing in the doorway. He was grinning, and more to the point, naked. My gaze was drawn to his erection which he was lewdly stroking as he said, "I thought that you would want your underwear, so I have left it on the table outside. In the meantime, I've come to help you shower.

The water was still running as he walked forward, stepped into the bath and grabbed the soap. He reached round me, ran his hands under the water and then turned it off.

He soaped his hands and said, "move your hands so I can start with your tits."

I knew there was no point in arguing as I let my hands fall to my sides.

"You have great tits," he said as his soapy hands started to caress and wash them. Despite the abuse of earlier I was surprised by how pleasant it felt. He tweaked my nipples a few times and then turned me to face the wall.

I felt his soapy hands move slowly down my back until he reached my buttocks.

He caressed each buttock saying, "such a sexy backside," as his fingers slid between my cheeks.

He picked up the soap again and at the same time used his foot to shift my feet apart. I felt his soapy finger slide down between my buttocks and then stop directly on my anus.

"Please don't," I said, "I'll suck you instead."

He just laughed, saying, "you'll do whatever I want," as he eased a soapy finger partially into my rectum.

"It's not as though it hasn't been fucked before is it."

I didn't answer, knowing he had witnessed Raju take my anal virginity.

Resigned to my fate I did my best to relax as Kumar started to finger my rectum with his soapy finger. He soon had his whole finger inside me and was pulling and stretching me. I felt him partially withdraw and then gasped as he introduced a second finger. Slowly but surely, he eased his two fingers into me, stretching and preparing me for his erection.

Seemingly satisfied he slipped out his fingers and moved up close behind me. I felt the head of his erection move up and down between my buttocks until it came to rest on my partially dilated anus.

I felt an inward pressure as his glans eased into my tight hole. He moved his hands around me and up to my breasts. As he gripped my breasts, I felt the inward pressure on my anus increase. By now the first inch or so of his erect penis was inside my rectum. I felt his head move up close to mine. I felt his hot breath on my ear as he said, "I'm going to fuck your posh arsehole now."

As he spoke the inward pressure became relentless as he eased the whole length of his penis into my rectum. Still holding one breast he slid the other hand down over my belly and pubis until his fingers were nestled against my wetness.

He then started to thrust his penis back and forth into my rectum and at the same time slip two fingers up into my vagina.

He soon gained a steady rhythm and any earlier discomfort had gone. My face and upper body were increasingly being squashed against the dirty tiles on the wall as Kumar pounded into my rectum. Two of his fingers were now thrust deep into my vagina, the tips of which were pressing against my G spot and the palm of his hand pressed against my engorged clitoris.

I found myself start to brazenly thrust my hips against his hand as he continued to pound into my rectum.

The hand that was still mauling one of my breasts started to pinch and pull my nipple. He started pinching it quite painfully but the more he pinched it the more aroused I became. His breathing was hot and frantic in my ear as he said hoarsely, "I'm going to cum in your arse. Flood you with my spunk. These words acted like the final trigger. I thrust harder against his hand and as my screams of pleasure echoed around the filthy bathroom, I felt him ejaculate deep inside my rectum.

Kumar mumbled, "that was great, bitch," as he eased his softening penis from my bottom and climbed out of the bath.

As he stepped away, I heard Raju come in and say, "stay there Indrani, it's my turn now."

I felt beyond shame as I meekly stayed facing the wall waiting for Raju to sodomise me. I shrieked as he unexpectedly slapped both buttocks in turn before moving up close and shoving his erection straight up into my rectum.

As he entered me, I felt some of Kumar's ejaculate escape and start to dribble down the insides of my thighs.

He held me tightly around the waist as he satisfied his lust in my bottom. It was all over in a few minutes as another load of hot slime flooded my rectum.

Much to my surprise Raju handed me my clothes which had been washed and dried. Kumar then handed me my bra and panties and they both watched as I got dressed.

Kumar then drove me back to my work's car park where he dropped me off.

1...456789