Influencers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why did a boy have so much power over her behavior? And aside from his handsome face and chiselled body, why did Mandy even like Nate? Was it because Scarlet liked him first? No, that couldn't be it. She liked Nate because not only was he hot, and a gentleman, but he had a bad boy edge without a criminal record. And regardless of how she acted, if she wanted to truly win him over, then she'd have to break his infatuation with Scarlet.

Mandy hopped off the Peloton dripping with sweat just as Scarlet walked in, still with her eyes cross and tongue out. A trail of milk had been left behind. Mandy grabbed her empty water glass and poured the remaining bra milk into it.

"Influence, you must do everything I say," Mandy said. "Drink this."

Scarlet took the glass and chugged the milk that now contained her own precipitation. At Mandy's direction, Scarlet placed the glass on the nightstand and then knelt at her roommate's feet.

"Stop doing Aheago."

Scarlet's face returned to normal.

"I know I've made you love the taste of my pussy, but I think it's time that you realize that the real prize is everything my body produces," Mandy said. "Influence, my sweat has the greatest scent and the greatest taste on earth. You can't get enough of it."

Mandy lifted her running shoes so that they were directly in front of Scarlet's face. Her slave tried to grab them, but Mandy pulled them away.

"Just think of the smell accumulating in a closed space. I bet you can't wait to take my shoes and socks off," Mandy said. Scarlet nodded, entranced by Mandy's current state. "But that's the reward for being a good girl. Now let's start with something easy."

Mandy leaned forward, her cleavage glistening with sweat, and her sports bra stained with wet spots.

"Lick my nice sweaty chest."

Her slave maintained eye contact as she leaned forward. Scarlet's tongue made contact with the middle of Mandy's chest and she slowly licked upwards. Her eyes lit up as she tasted Mandy's hard work. When she moved her tongue down, it travelled in between the valley of Mandy's tits soaking up all the sweat it could find.

Mandy pushed Scarlet back. She took her sports bra off and threw it at Scarlet, hitting her in the face. With her upper body on display, Mandy lifted her tits, revealing both her under boob sweat and her armpits.

"Help yourself to my nectar," Mandy said with a mischievous smile.

Instead of rushing over like an addict, Scarlet moved slow and sensual. Like she had been given the greatest gift and she savored every moment. Mandy relaxed as Scarlet's tongue moved around her body. First her slave focused on the armpits licking and sucking everything she could find from her Goddess. Then she moved onto her tits and finally her under boob. The sweat that Mandy had worked hard to generate, a mix of her own scent and salt no doubt filling Scarlet's airways. What a reward it must be to taste such a perfect woman.

When Scarlet finished licking Mandy's upper body, Mandy instructed her to lie down on the bed. After removing her workout pants and thong, Mandy stood over Scarlet and slowly lowered her sweaty ass onto her slave's face. After 30 seconds of smothering Scarlet's face, Mandy sat back on her slave's chest and noted Scarlet's blank stare.

"That's not a face of someone who's enjoying themselves. Influence, smile," Mandy said. Scarlet smiled at her mistress. "That's better. Influence, your face is a sex toy for my pussy. You exist entirely to pleasure my pussy."

Scarlet didn't move as the trigger took hold. Mandy grabbed the top of Scarlet's head and positioned her body so that she could easily ride Scarlet's face. Within a few minutes, Mandy humped Scarlet's smiling face with her wet and sweaty pussy. Scarlet had no choice but to let Mandy abuse her face anyway she wanted.

And Mandy didn't hold back. The more pleasure she felt, the harder she humped with no regard for her slave. Yet Scarlet continued to smile back as the pussy lips smashed into her lips and nose, dousing her with Mandy's cum and sweat.

It didn't take long for Mandy to reach her climax. Instead of continuing to hump Scarlet, she pulled back and fingered herself aggressively until she squirted all over Scarlet's face. She then dropped her ass onto her slave and rubbed it around while she caught her breath.

Mandy lifted her ass and checked on Scarlet, who's trigger kept her still and smiling. Her face now covered in all sorts of liquids from Mandy. The trigger would soon become a regular service for Mandy. If she couldn't have Nate, then she would take out her sexual frustration on Scarlet.

Slipping off Scarlet, Mandy moved to all fours on the bed. "Influence, eat my asshole."

Scarlet's body came to life and she moved into position to carry out the latest command. Mandy didn't bother looking but felt the wetness of Scarlet's tongue digging into her asshole. She reached her hand back and pushed Scarlet's face further into her ass. She didn't consider that Scarlet would be uncomfortable because the trigger to enjoy Mandy's sweat. If anything, her slave was in a state of euphoria after being given the opportunity to worship Mandy's entire body.

"Influence, freeze," Mandy said.

She rolled off the bed and looked back at Scarlet who was frozen with her tongue out, no doubt dwelling on the taste.

"Look at you, so helpless and under my control. After the Christmas party, I won't have to worry about you and Nate. In addition to you parading around like a slut, we are going to swap personalities. If you think Nate dislikes me because of my personality, then he's going to dislike you when you start acting like me," Mandy said. She got up close and personal with Scarlet's face, gently brushing her cheek. "You're going to lose Scarlet. Nate will be mine. But don't worry, maybe some nights I'll come home with a cream pie and let you clean me out like a good little slut."

Mandy leaned back on the bed, still with her sneakers on.

"Influence, undo my shoes, take my socks off and worship my feet."

Scarlet paused for a moment as she maintained eye contact with Mandy, but then focused on the shoes in front of her. She carried out the command, freeing Mandy's sweaty feet and mincing at the smell. But that didn't stop Scarlet from massaging and licking Mandy's feet. She sucked on each individual toe, cleaning them while she massaged. Mandy lay back and enjoyed the sensations, dreaming about what the future would hold. To have the beautiful Scarlet at her beck and call after living in her shadow all those years was beyond what she could have imagined when she first hypnotized Scarlet.

Then an idea popped into her head. She let Scarlet worship her feet for several more minutes before implementing her final torment. Scarlet waited in Mandy's room wearing a strap-on and Mandy entered wearing Scarlet's new red lingerie teddy. Because of Mandy's less curvy body, the clothing had some stretch, but it still fit snuggly.

"Influence, return to normal but remain in your place."

Scarlet took a moment to look around and then saw Mandy wearing her lingerie. Her first instinct was anger, especially as she felt her face covered in some sort of liquid, but she clenched her fist and remained calm.

"Why are you wearing my lingerie?"

"Because I want to give you a sneak peak of how Nate's going to fuck me. I'm going to be playing me and you're going to be playing Nate," Mandy said. "Influence, everything but your head is now Nate's body and it wants to fuck me so bad."

"What the hell?" Scarlet said as she moved towards Mandy. One hand pushed Mandy down aggressively and the other started fingering Mandy's pussy. Two fingers pushed in and out while her thumb gently massaged Mandy's clit.

"Please let me go, haven't you done enough to me today?" Scarlet pleaded.

"Nothing will ever be enough. You're a slave now. Enough is when I say is enough."

Scarlet took her soaking wet fingers and playfully let Mandy suck them clean. Before Mandy could say anything, Scarlet entered her pussy with the dildo then grabbed Mandy by the neck, choking her gently.

With one hand choking Mandy, and the other teasing her nipples, Scarlet fucked her Goddess as directed, trying her best to mimic what Nate would do. Whether he had any interest in choking during sex must have been an interpretation by Scarlet's mind.

As Scarlet fucked Mandy, she became more aggressive with her thrusts. Her hand around Mandy's neck became tighter ensuring no further commands would be given. Mandy could have sworn she saw Scarlet smile mischievously, but it was also something Nate would do while fucking her.

The rough manhandling by Scarlet turned Mandy on more than she realized and soon she was squirming under her slave like a bitch in heat. Before Mandy could orgasm, Scarlet removed her hand and moved in for a passionate make out. Mandy screamed in Scarlet's mouth before locking lips with her slave. The roommates passionately made out as Mandy came all over Scarlet's strap-on. Mandy was so turned on that she had forgotten about her concoction on Scarlet's face which now rubbed all over hers. She even forgot about the taste of her own ass and pussy until Scarlet had given Mandy a taste of her own medicine. But she didn't care. A mistress enjoyed her slave any way she wanted.

When Scarlet finally broke the kiss, the two girls made eye contact. There was something different about the way Scarlet looked at her, but Mandy couldn't put her finger on it. She had said the head was not Nate, but maybe Scarlet interpreted the command differently.

"Influence, you are back to normal. Remain still."

Scarlet stood at attention again, her face returning to a blank stare. The need to fight no longer there.

"God, that was amazing. You are going to make a great long term slave Scar," Mandy said. "But now I think it's time you tell your fans about your Christmas party. Influence, in your current state of dress, go make a post on all your social media platforms about my Christmas party and let people know that you will be available for use. Anyone can come up to you and you're going to do anything they say. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Goddess Mandy."

Scarlet turned around and walked out to complete her task. She wanted to be an Influencer, well now she's going to have so many more fans!

12