All Comments on 'Inherent Attraction Pt. 02'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it so far. Would like to see one of the girls rise as the dominate one, I also like to see Fiona be made to be naked all the time at home. Maybe do some public stuff as well as a couple more players. I think I have seen enough flashbacks to the sister/mother who is gone. whatever you do I sure it will be good.

Pappasleaze!

davevsr1davevsr1almost 2 years ago

OUT - f**king - Standing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Like the story and the characters, but felt that the introduction of the domme/sub element detracted from the narrative and introduced an element that was unnecessary to explore in conjunction with the deep feelings and attractions that were unfolding. That is just my opinion. And in ways, it turned the lovely and lively incest story into something else which was obviously the intention of the author, so my views are secondary.

BriteroticBriterotic7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the constructive criticism Anonymous. I see your point. I wanted the daughter to be a confident uninhibited character who would try anything, including subjugating her mother for her own pleasure. For the daughter, it was as much, or more, about sexual gratification as it was about finer feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES