All Comments on 'Inner Fires Ch. 01'

by Azin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good start and I look forward to seeing where you take me next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Akin:

Great story and excellent character development. Please keep writing as you are very talented.

My one suggestion would be to use other phrases for “hee hee” or “ha ha”. Either of those two words tends to throw the reader completely out of the story as there is no context. Instead, you might consider more descriptive phrases such as: “he said with a smile” or “he said said with a chuckle”.

Keep up the great work!

DOS

AzinAzinover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone for your comments so far, and to the second comment made most recently, thank you! I am glad that I can write chapters that are enjoyable for you to read! I will keep your advice in mind, and I thank you for the constructive criticism! I've been slowly realizing this myself, and it is a habit I need to break, I admit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAzin@Azin
Check out my website! I update most frequently on here, and it's entirely free! https://azinwriting.wordpress.com/ Consider supporting me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/azin If you would like to send a tip, you can do so through Patreon, or you can send it directly thr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES