Intern Intrigue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was not a large man, simply a modest length. But it was enough Lila could handle and give true pleasure to. Leaning back, she held her legs in the air as their flesh met at the hip and thigh. He fumbled with his hand around her folds before finding her hole and sinking in.

An elongated moan on his part, let her know he was in. Then the bit of pressure in her vagina sliding back and forth teased her senses. It was not a vicious fuck; rather, it was soft and gentle, well below the threshold of a girl her vitality could handle. Yet, it was his uniqueness and caring touch that made it a special experience. The added bonus was when she looked into his eyes and could see what it was doing for him.

"Oh!" she mewed, letting her jaw slack as he sped to a pace that dared to kiss her thighs. His hands got busy feeling the intern's breasts yet again, thumb and index pinching her well-erect nipples between them and pulling at her sacks, as if he begged her milk to come forth. Lila, herself, had not had to deal with lactation quite yet, but men really did like to pretend with her. The senator most of all, who in the middle of his cock strokes, leaned in to taste her tit ravenously.

"Beautiful Lila..." he hummed, as he grabbed onto her hips and made purposeful strokes. Her body displaced the trinkets and legal paperwork of his statecraft as she was pushed up and down the desk. Committing his remaining energy to the act, he spent what vigor he had in him that did not get forgotten on the Senate Chamber floor.

On the desk, prostrate to the old man's whims, Lila endured it, giving him sweet coos and dutiful moans. He itched her insides ever so slightly, enough to give her a taste of pleasure. It had been an exhausting day for both of them. Senator Thornton had slayed the beast that was the military intervention resolution, and for that, she would let him be selfish.

When she felt him twitching, she knew he was about to spend himself. It would only require a single look from the beautiful, busty girl on the oak desk. It was a sharp look, steely eyes sensually meeting his, conveying his permission to seed her. Lush pink lips would part for a breath, and as his ropes began to shoot into her, his balls clenched with each squirt. She moaned praises like a sweet whore in response.

"Mmmmm, Harold..." she whined. Writhing beneath his skinny frame, she rocked her womanly hips side to side, easing out every last bit he had.

Without his glasses, it was more evident than ever, just how tired he was. Their moment of passion spent every last bit of energy he had left. The color washed from his face as he felt her tight cunt soaking him. A flicker of his eyes told of a man who wished he was twenty years younger, able to show her the power he once held and rock her body like she was built for.

But regardless, his young intern smiled for him.

"Was it good?" He slipped out, oozing cum falling over his desk.

"Mmhmm, it was very good," she purred, sitting up and wrapping her arms around his neck. The pair locked lips once more, and for a wet and sticky moment, shared each other's breath until they tired of it.

"It's late, I'm sorry to have kept you so long." Harold Thornton gathered himself in an embarrassed fashion; slipping away his prick inside his designer trousers and tightening his belt to the second notch. "Make sure to take some time to yourself in the morning, I need you fully rested for the--"

"Hey." Lila grabbed his face and kissed his cheek. "I had fun... I was looking forward to it." She nosed his neck and licked his chin before sitting back on his desk nude.

He grabbed her lingerie with a blush and handed it to her, watching the younger woman dress herself. An elegant dance ensued, for which Lila had little shame in putting on a show. She ensured to face him, allowing him to see every nude bit of her slip beneath the draperies until she was fully clothed.

"Do you... do you want me to take you home?"

"Senator... you know that isn't a good idea." She scowled at him cutely.

"Right... well, I should go first then." Harold looked sad as he gathered his briefcase and headed for the office door. It was their standard practice-- he leaves the office first, through the front door of the senate office building. After a time, when the lookie-loos had tired, she would slip out the service exit and make her way home.

Door knob in hand, he looked back for a final leer at the girl. Lila smiled at him and with hands behind her back, twisting her upper half, so he could, at least, see a jiggle.

"Goodnight, senator." She waved her fingers with a bright toothy smile.

As the door came to a close, so did her lips. Her expression returned to the cold and emotionless stoicism. Her eyes darkened, the girlish charm fading away as she shifted uncomfortably in her pencil skirt and tight-fitting blouse. Around her was a dark office, the smell of sex still in the air, their remnants of arousal still on the desk. She supposed she should wipe things down a bit, the senator's backup tie the only thing she could find.

Tossing the cum and sex juice-covered tie into a corner, she looked towards the clock. An hour past midnight, it was almost time.

With the lights out, and the eerie silence around her, Lila slipped out the front door of the senator's office; the red, blue, and white flag of Corvusia and the Teal and White flag of Equiterra flanking her, as she turned the key in the lock. There was luckily no one in the hallway to see her slip out, the long white marble corridor dotted with flags of various constituencies and names of honorable members of the nation's legislative body.

Casually slipping down dozens of such corridors, she passed the occasional public servant also navigating the late-night halls of government life. Few looked to be up to nefariousness as she, but she also recognized the eyes of those who had a secret to their step.

Lila was not going to the back entrance of the senate office as Senator Thornton and she had previously planned. There would be no clandestine escape from her place of work; at least, not yet. In the back corner of the building, there was a service corridor blocked by a locked door, a small bench lined the wall not far from it. The intern sat down with a look around to see if anyone was watching.

Convinced she was alone, she placed her hair behind her left ear, red locks falling down her shoulder over the front of her blouse and barely tickling the top of her bosom. She sat silently until the click of the service door lock broke the silence.

Standing up, she quickly slipped through. Inside, it was all a line of pipes and wire conduits along the walls of the concrete stucco, with barely enough light to see through the shadows of the winding backrooms.

"Prompt."

The voice of a man, a snicker in his tone greeted her.

"Old man Thornton doesn't last long, does he?" From the shadows, a younger man appeared, finely dressed, but with a slight bit of stubble on his jaw.

Keeping her cold demeanor, Lila crossed her arms and refused to meet his judgmental gaze.

"Of course, I'm willing to bet not many men do last long with you." He dared to graze his hand over her ear, feeling the soft strands of red hair between his fingers.

She stepped back, glaring up at him.

"So, I've done it, the resolution is dead on the Senate floor. Just like you said."

"Indeed, it is, good work... Jessica."

It stung to hear her real name. For months, she had been Lila Beaumont, the pretend honor student from the East Temple University and star intern to Senator Harold Thornton. But, in reality, she had never seen the inside of a classroom since tenth grade. Lila Beaumont was a facade for the lowly Jessica Sinclair, a high school dropout with aspirations to be an actress. Although Jessica had learned that hopes and dreams were not always manifest, instead falling into the trap of becoming a high-end call girl. That's what ultimately led her to this man, lingering in the shadows. He was a man only known to her as Asher.

"You did great work passing the information about the missing procurement funds to the senator. It had its intended effect." He paced over to a small alcove, picking up a handbag.

Tossing it to the girl, Jessica recoiled as she barely caught it out of surprise. Meekly, she unzipped it to inspect its contents. Asher lurked in the shadows, observing.

"It's all there." His tongue clicked.

Inside the violet bills marked with 100s and landmarks from throughout the republic glistened in the faint utility light above.

"So, I'm done then, I'm done with all of this?" Standing her ground, she zipped the bag up and threw the strap over her shoulder.

"Done? No."

"But I did what I said I would do." Her mask of cold stoicism faded a little to reveal frustration and the slightest bit of fear.

"You did, that's why I can't let you go. You are too valuable where you are."

"Valuable to who? General Zorn?"

Asher stood quietly, his confident smirk turning to a frown.

"I'm not stupid, I can put the pieces together to understand why you would want Senator Thornton to kill the intervention resolution. Why you would give me dirt on the Defense Ministry to pass to him..." Her eyes narrowed, sizing up his response, or lack thereof.

"It was a cute addition, telling the Senator you lost your brother in war." Asher walked closer to her, his demeanor still cool and calm despite her challenge to his secrecy. "Do you even have a brother, Jessica?"

She stood silent, knowing full well Asher knew the answer was no.

He chuckled as he walked past her, around her, beside her.

"When I sent you in, I gave you a new identity, a backstory far departed from your true self. I asked you to get close to a grieving peacenik senator and encourage him to stand resilient in the face of the war hawks, and that's it. I didn't tell you how; I didn't give you anything more. And you, Jessica, did brilliantly. Using your stunning looks, charm, smarts, and a bit of your womanly sport, you turned a man ready to resign in the middle of his term, into the fiercest proponent for peace."

He stopped in front of her, leaning down to her eye level, his gaze seething in irony.

"Am I to believe you did that out of a sense of obligation? Sense of love? Caring? Political sentiment?"

The cold hall fell silent for a long moment as they stood close together, eyes locked.

Asher broke the silence with a belly-aching laugh, almost mocking her as he rolled in the amusement of his oration.

"No... no... nothing of the sort, Jessica. You did it for the cold hard cash." He pointedly shoved the handbag full of cash she held.

Jessica stood there, silent, and uncharacteristically insecure.

"So don't lecture me on who wants this done. You are going to do it, like a good girl; you are going to keep going as the cash keeps flowing your way. This is the best gig you could have chanced upon outside going east to have some Emir piss on you for fun. So don't look so ungrateful." He came nose to nose with her, his tone growing more aggravated. "I told you that you would get that money when the resolution was dead, and I fulfilled my end. But I didn't say I'd let you go after."

For a brief moment, the cold stoicism left her body, and an aura of fear cowled her eyes. His face so close to hers had a deeper intimidation than Paul the intern did earlier that night. Trapped like a mouse, she had entered a game far bigger than her.

"You don't have any convictions, Jessica. No ideals, no allegiance. You are just a girl trying to come out on top. I can admire that. So, stay in line, and I'll make sure you come out the other end of this on top."

Extending his hand, he offered to shake hers, a disconcerting smile on his face.

With a deep breath and little choice, she took his hand, shaking it like she had seen many other politicians do in their backroom deals. This was just a backroom deal of her own, she didn't need to focus on who it benefited. Asher was right, she just needed to come out on top. It was her right.

"What's the end game?" Her direct and to-the-point question sought the ultimate out, the light and the end of the tunnel for this pretend life she was living.

Smiling, he reached into his coat jacket. "Keeping Senator Thornton being just as obstructionist as he has always been. When our objectives are met, then your little internship can expire and you can go back to school."

His tone seemed assuring, just like he sounded when he sold her on this scheme the first time.

"Okay..." She chose to believe, despite her inner fear that she tried her best to suppress.

"Good girl." Asher's hand came out from his coat, a wad of cash in his palm that he offered to her.

"What's this for?" she asked, taking it in hand. It was a stack worth ten grand if the strapping was to be believed.

"It's a bonus mission, should you accept."

The sum in her palm was no small thing to a girl who grew up dirt poor with ambition.

"Sure... what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to squeeze my cock between your tits as you suck me dry," he said plainly, with lecherous eyes.

"Oh..." Jessica realized that she should have known it would be something like that. Men were all the same.

"So?"

Yet, so was her ambition... the same.

Stowing her bonus in her sack, she placed it near the wall of the small service corridor. Asher had a self-assured smile on his face as she complied, so positive she would say yes, he certainly was chuffed to be right about her. Yet, she didn't care; it was all a job. A job that was paying well. Nothing Asher had said was off the mark.

For the second time that night, she shed her blouse and bra. Letting her large, busty, and juicy breasts free for the admiration of a hungry man. Asher had less of a reaction to them, no admiration for her body like Harry. There was just lust and sadistic control behind his eyes. As the half-naked girl in the pencil skirt knelt to her knees before him, he stood still, expecting to let her do all the work.

Without any hesitation, she did. Unzipping his fly, she turned on her sexual charm and went through the motions of giving him the expression he wanted-- a good girl. Her cold hand slipped into his trousers to wipe away his boxers and find the tool of his desire. It would not take her much, for he was of a much larger gauge than the senator's. Pulling his hog from his pants, she looked at it while gripping it in her cold hands, stroking it up and down as she prepared to do just as he said.

He would need to be wet if she was going to run him between her tits. Her mouth would provide all the moisture, taking him deep into her throat, as he groaned in pleasure, seeing the beautiful redhead swallow him.

"Gods, girl... you are no joke." He rested a hand on her fiery head, feeling her tongue nip at the base of his cock as she slowly backed out. A convulsion of her throat was the only goodbye. Repeating this several times, she let him tickle her chin with his balls with a few passes, before sitting more upright and pushing her breasts around his shaft.

Fluffy and warm tits squeezed his cock; she ran its moist length between them as she held her hands on either side. As he crested her tits, she would take him into her mouth, and then slide him back off of her tongue and down into her cleavage once more. From his vantage point, there was nothing more beautiful. The steely-eyed redhead holding her gorgeous sacks in her hands as his manhood adorned her chest. It was as if she was worshiping him. For a man who enjoyed power like Asher, that was everything.

For a time, she would indulge him, rubbing and sucking, utilizing all her body to get the job done as instructed. For ten grand, this was nothing. In a past life spent as Jessica Sinclair, she did much worse for less. Asher, at the very least, helped show her how much she was really worth.

Before long, that familiar twitch of a man's cock came between her breasts. She looked up at him, his grin confirming that he was about to unload. Of course, he would give her no warning, no telling of when he would do it and where. When he finally did cum, it would be as his tip stared up at her from between her breasts. Violent squirts of white stickiness coating her face, neck, and chest. She flinched as it hit her, Asher chuckling as he watched her get soaked with his own potent man seed. As he neared the end of his load, he took his cock in his hand, ensuring to get the last drops on her cheeks and around her eyes, wiping his tip against her pretty face and smearing her makeup.

"See... I knew you were a good little whore." He tapped his cock against her nose three times before trailing his cock down to her lips and strumming them. He ensured she got just a taste of his semen in her mouth, a sadistic grin as he did so. Before long, he stowed himself inside his trousers and casually walked towards the exit.

"I'll be in touch... Lila."

He left her kneeling in the service corridor, breasts in her hands, and cum on her face. Jessica was just but a pawn in a geopolitical chess game. There was no way out but through... as Lila Beaumont, the senator's intern.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
TheLobsterTheLobsterabout 1 month ago

So I got here from the AH forum and I somehow missed the description, instead simply reading the story with just the title in mind. Until I got to the last part, I thought the "intrigue" is simply the fact that Lila is having sex with her boss. Well imagine my surprise ;) I think it's great, and funny, that the story holds up nicely even without the extra subterfuge.

One peeve though: the senator is around 42 but you describe him like he's practically senile. I know that his lackluster sexual performance has a purpose (Lila/Jessica is doing this for money, not pleasure), but then I'd make him 10-20 years older so it doesn't seem jarring when you call him "old man".

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 month ago

After due consideration, I decided this piece was worth 5. I'll explain.

***

It concerned me that this piece might be expanded upon, but that's not what the piece is, as it's to be a standalone in the first place. Second, Asher will continue to present her with ethical conundrums that sooner or later she's going to have to learn to modify for her benefit so they aren't so debasing, and she's going to have to get thicker skin to do this as well. Finally here is an interesting analytical piece: although her actual name is Jessica, she is out of character for Jessica by 67%; in other words, she only fits the Jessica profile 33%. She actually has become Lila with 67% accuracy, which means if this tale is ever expanded she is going to have to realize that although she is acting to a large degree, she has allowed the role to define and reshape her. So keep that in mind if you ever add to this. Otherwise strictly on the political entry, the obvious debasement for favors, and the multiple agendas.. I thought it was very well done.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 month ago

I must say that you've written a very engaging tale that will force readers to think on multiple levels, and it's not something that's simply a dead giveaway either. You craft a serious amount of intrigue and a healthy dose of mystery to introduce this tale; you present Lila in a way that we really have to think about what is her end game; certainly the interactions other characters have with her help lead us in that direction, although they don't necessarily expose everything that's possibly in play at that moment. She certainly projects a great deal of sexiness, but also a great deal of aloofness and likely if there are any tells to the story, you communicate them through her body language and interactions. I most definitely looked for the why behind her apparent meddling and exactly how she was trying to manipulate the senator; I believe you compose this well to make the reveal at the back side of your story rather than at the front, as that would have front-loaded too much detail onto the reader and possibly lowered the interest and intrigue over where the story was headed. You also insured to inform the readers of all of the reasons that motivate her to pursue this course of action, and it really is at the best time in the story. You also certainly introduce a very unscrupulous and unsavory character that clearly only cares about whatever his own agenda is; while this is well executed, I don't know how this will affect some readers, because when I see it, it can either make her look like more of a sympathetic character to some people, while to others it could make her look like a very heartless witch. As for how you categorize the story in general, placing this and mature was the best choice as I see it.

****

I don't doubt there's similar stories that, if we were to know about them in political-behind-the-scenes deals, would probably unnerve and quite possibly disgust us. It's one thing to manipulate a senator for the benefit of an outside agency; it's another thing to see the person influencing another to enslave herself to only earning money. While the other actor suggests this could help her achieve some type of a dream, some readers could find the last activity she accepts for cash as a huge turnoff. Of course, some could also find that more fitting to the character that she's playing--which is obviously a more seemingly cold and manipulative female--than one that simply trying to improve her lot in life and it's just doing whatever she can to accomplish that.

***

What proves harder to quantify is how she manipulates the senator and seemingly permits him greater license because while he is clearly a grieving man--he is a man because he doesn't try to take advantage of her like the male does at the end of the story; so while she's dealing with Thornton, the story understandably paints him as an unwitting pawn, and presents him sympathetically; it also awards her a fair deal of sympathy until we understand the why behind what she's actually doing. So in that sense, that part is a double-edged sword.

***

There is the small but significant issue that the story states he is only twice her age; the story reveals she's 21; however, his physical state strongly suggest he is in his 60s--most definitely triple her age. That's further supported by the fact that he is totally Gray after he sheds his clothes, and how great and then his hair is--addtionally by the phrase that he wished he "were 20 years younger." There would most definitely be a few readers that this might totally disgust, because it's just a gold-digging behavior, as the average female with any self-respect would never debase herself by engaging with someone that old. The saving grace at least is he doesn't really treat her as "a slab of meat" that other males look at her as.

***

At this point, I don't really feel comfortable rating the story, so I'm going to have to think about it. You have several elements that really stand out, as if we're just looking strictly at political intrigue, there's a lot to like...although the contradiction is it is a lot to like in something that inherently disgusts and prostitutes a person to the process. It seems to me that if somehow the story had focused more narrowly on the senator, and what she and he did together, while minimizing her interaction with Asher (definitely excluding his act), that it would have been a little better for her character in terms of reader sympathy: while he hands her a huge sum for what he did, it is the most debased act of the entire piece, which would lose her any sympathy she gained with some readers. So that's why I will have to mull this over a little bit more before assigning a rating. I will say that this is one of the few two-page submissions that so effectively develop a story within that space and manage to address everything that needs to be covered for the account to not seem too short. So, you definitely have a lot to hang your hat on with this piece.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Annabel Pt. 01 Annabel gets fucked by her boyfriend's dad.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Old Neighbor Ch. 01 A wife gives in to her perverted elderly neighbor.in Mature
A Friend's Dad A teen wants her friends hot dad.in Mature
Cream Dream Ch. 01 A senior citizen enjoys a recent college graduate.in Mature
Sarah Gives in to an Older Man Sarah gives in to the advances from her neighbour.in Mature
More Stories