All Comments on 'Intimacy Pt. 04'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jimbo_NamJimbo_Nam12 months ago

Steamy and hot. Love the Caroline character.

toesucker1toesucker112 months ago

This is heating up very nicely indeed. I love how Caroline is taking her time. She knows Elenor is hooked.

MigbirdMigbird12 months ago

Caroline and Hayden are intriguing characters in their own right, and the scenes involving Caroline and Eleanor easily imagined as staged within a play/theatre production (melodramatic comedy), but this phase of Eleanor’s journey “back” to the opening scene of Intimacy with Keira (and maybe beyond) is more a lively, at times cheeky creation of backdrop for your MC. Loved any number of the observations/reflections, including the opening musing about the strap-on as a metaphor, the “unholy trinity” that characterized Morecambe, the reflection on the validity of bisexuality (the evidence doesn’t support it), and short paragraph on people who talk a great deal about themselves at end of EIGHT to name a few. Thoroughly enjoy your creative writing; pretty clear you enjoy doing so.

JeffpangJeffpang12 months ago

Very sensuous storytelling. Can’t wait to see where this goes.

JeffpangJeffpang12 months ago

Hayden is such a sweet and caring man. Much too good for a perfidious woman like Eleanor.

That sister of his, though! Black-widow spiders could learn a thing or two from her...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous