Intimacy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor said something very non-committal in the friendliest voice she could muster, before quickly changing the subject to Hayden's job, finding herself actually asking if any section of the local motorway network had been scheduled for resurfacing. She really had been affected that badly by that infernal woman's attentions.

It was just as well that Hayden, in common with just about anyone else, was more than happy to talk about himself, so he actually started to tell her about a plan to make a dual carriageway of a local section of a major road, and how the plan had received a very negative response from local residents - all of whom, he added sardonically, owned cars and wanted faster roads, but didn't want any road improvement schemes implemented within a five mile-radius of their houses.

As he warmed to his task of delineating the naked displays of self-interest that his industry had to contend with, Eleanor's mind started to wander to the woman sitting beside her. Was it her imagination or had she edged her way closer to her seat? Eleanor suddenly had visions of a hand - the hand that had earlier enclosed her own - moving under the table and finding its way onto her lap. For some reason, she uncrossed her legs (she was wearing jeans) and actually waited for the hand to land on her knee - no, on her thigh.

After what seemed like minutes of listening to Hayden rambling on about the difficulties of dealing with local councils and an ever growing list of pressure groups - ramblings which she punctuated with a series of well-directed 'I sees' and 'Rights' and 'So typicals!' - Eleanor risked a quick glance (really, the quickest of glances) at Caroline, never dreaming that the woman would be looking in her direction.

How wrong could she be! Before Eleanor had the chance to avert her eyes, Caroline had not only smiled what could only be called a lascivious grin at her (more like a leer, really, Eleanor thought) but had taken the opportunity provided by Eleanor's discomfiture to place a hand on her thigh - on the inside of her thigh! Eleanor coughed involuntarily - prompting Hayden to interrupt his own soliloquy and ask her if she was all right.

Eleanor said that perhaps she had taken a little too much wine and would benefit from another glass of water. She was on the point of getting out of her seat (to which she was still pinned down, after a manner, by Caroline's hand), when Hayden told her in quite a peremptory manner to stay put.

He would do better than a glass of water. He would make her a camomile tea, with ground ginger, honey and freshly squeezed lemon - 'absolutely the best thing for a cough', as he put it.

'I'm sure I can leave you in my sister's capable hands for a minute,' he said, with a grin that appeared to Eleanor to be more like a leer.

Squirming under that woman's anything but sisterly touch, Eleanor smiled her most angelic smile and thanked her boyfriend simply. Scarcely was he out of the room than Caroline moved her hand several inches up Eleanor's leg and whispered in her ear.

'I know you like women,' she said, making it sound like a challenge.

'I don't know what you're talking about, and I would appreciate it if you would remove your hand from my leg,' said Eleanor, her voice barely above a whisper but all business nonetheless.

'From your thigh, I think you mean,' said Caroline, nothing fazed. 'You know you had plenty of chances to move my hand from your thigh, if you really didn't want it there.'

'Well, I don't, and I'm telling you now,' said Eleanor, in danger of losing her cool.

Well, how could she keep her cool, when part of her was willing that hand to mover further up her leg, unzip her jeans and plunder her pussy?

And what did she mean by 'I know you like women'? What business was it of hers what she liked or didn't like? That was her affair! And anyway she had been married before, so she was probably just playing games. That's it! She was going through an anti-men phase after her divorce. And no wonder her husband had divorced her, given that she was such a bitch!

'My god!' thought Eleanor. 'The cheek of the woman!'

Rather than withdrawing her hand, she had actually moved it closer to her pussy. Unless she did something very quickly, it would soon be on top of her mons, and from that position she might either massage her pussy through the fabric of her jeans or, what was worse, unfasten her zipper and finger her through the thin material of her panties.

Determining that divisive action was called for, Eleanor moved her own hand under the table and placed it on Caroline's - intent on removing it from her private parts. For some reason, though, she found herself unable to pull it away. Rather, she lifted it and carried it the remaining few inches to the place where her need was aching so badly that she wondered that she had not fainted away.

Before anything else could happen, Hayden's voice rang out from the kitchen, assuring Eleanor that he'd be though with her drink in just a moment. As if snapped out of a hypnotic trance, Eleanor removed Caroline's hand with such force that she banged it against the edge of the table as she returned it to its owner. Caroline was still rubbing it when her brother re-entered the room.

'I hope you two found lots to talk about,' he said breezily, as he handed Eleanor her drink.

'We touched on many interesting aspects,' said Caroline, pleased beyond measure by her silly play on words.

'How about some coffee?' she added - looking forward to another five or ten minutes alone with Eleanor.

Before Hayden could respond, Eleanor stepped in to suggest that Caroline herself might like to do the honours, so that she could have a bit of time with Hayden. Put like that, of course, it was a difficult request to turn down, so, after throwing a meaningful look in Eleanor's direction, Caroline went off to the kitchen.

'You really must visit Caroline's place in Kirkby Lonsdale,' Hayden said as soon as his sister had left the room. 'It's in a stunning location.'

'Perhaps we could go together,' Eleanor suggested, both terrified and excited beyond measure at the idea of visiting Caroline alone on her home turf.

'Splendid idea!' cried Hayden, pleased that Eleanor seemed to have shaken off her ennui.

TEN

The visit was duly arranged for the second week of July, when Eleanor would have finished her research project, and would be in the process of winding up her studies and preparing to move away from Lancashire. In the interim, she had seen quite a bit of Hayden, but had only seen Caroline twice - each time briefly and in the company of her boyfriend. She couldn't foresee any danger in the day out to Kirkby Lonsdale, given that Hayden would be around to chaperone her.

In the event, things didn't turn out quite as she had planned, after Hayden's car developed problems on the way over. Despite Eleanor's pleas that he called the AA and got them to deal with it, he insisted on taking it to a local garage, which meant, of course, that she was left alone with Caroline. For the first hour that they were alone in the house, Eleanor busied herself by constantly calling Hayden or messaging him, but she had to bow to the inevitable when he told her she was fussing too much and that it would probably require the majority of the rest of the day to fix, with a part being sourced from Preston.

Not one to let obstacles get in her way, Eleanor suggested that the three of them met up for lunch - a idea which he readily and gratefully agreed to. The problem for Eleanor was that still left an hour or so for her to negotiate with Caroline, who, Eleanor noticed, had changed since Hayden had departed for the garage. Rather than wearing the rather mannish knee-length shorts that she had been in when she greeted them earlier that morning, she had slipped into a light blue sleeveless V-neck linen dress, whose hemline showed several inches of her leg about the knee. She had also exchanged her rather clunky beige espadrilles for a pair of stylish matching slingback ballet flats.

At Hayden's insistence, Eleanor had also worn something summery: in her case, a pair of linen ruched skorts, also in a light shade of blue. She was already regretting her choice of top - a white padded crop top with a deep V-neckline - which had the unfortunate side-effect of directing the older woman's gaze towards her breasts.

After they had sat on the terrace overlooking the river for a while, Caroline said it was getting a little warm and suggested they move inside. Instinctively, Eleanor looked at her iWatch and saw that they still had more than half an hour to kill before they met up with Hayden. Expecting to sit out the rest of the morning in the bright and very nicely appointed living room, Eleanor's heart missed a beat when Caroline suggested they popped upstairs to her bedroom, which commanded wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.

As she followed Caroline upstairs, Eleanor felt like a lamb being led to the slaughter, while her host talked about a viaduct you could see and some landmark or other. When she got to the landing, she considered turning round and returning to the relative safety of the ground floor, but something (her innate politeness? a genuine interest in the view? the overwhelming desire to be ravished by this temptress?) caused her to follow Caroline into her bedroom.

The first thing she saw was a pair of skimpy, essentially see-through apricot coloured panties that appeared to have been casually tossed onto the bed before her guests arrived. Eleanor knew better than to believe this whole charade hadn't been planned hours (no, days) before they arrived. Why! Caroline had probably got someone to nobble Hayden's car. She'd read about this kind of thing before: putting sugar in the petrol tank. That sort of thing.

'You get the best view from here,' said Caroline, getting the younger woman to squeeze past her until she had taken up her position by the window. They stood side by side, as Caroline described places of interest near and far as if she were a tour guide. Eleanor scanned the vista like the keenest member of a tour party, attempting to take her mind off the distracting presence of the shorter woman and her intoxicating fragrance.

Suddenly, the talking had stopped and the woman had disappeared. However, the tell-tale aroma lingered. Unable to turn around, Eleanor found herself frozen to the spot. She found that she had fixed her gaze on a flagpole across the street from which was flying a flag she didn't recognise. Maybe the town had its own flag? Or perhaps it was the county flag? But, no, everyone knew that the red rose was Lancashire's emblem.

She wondered if the older woman would start on her top or her bottom. She couldn't believe she would just touch her face or run her fingers through her hair. The answer wasn't long in coming. The hands worked in tandem, each criss-crossing the other, as the right hand slipped under the left strap and landed on Eleanor's left nipple, even as the left hand unerringly found its way to her right nipple. It was all Eleanor could do to remain upright, as a shattering shudder ran through her body.

Eleanor imagined Caroline throwing her onto the bed, stuffing the apricot panties into her mouth, pulling off her top and feasting on her breasts. Next, a hand invaded her pussy - her drenched pussy - fisting her mercilessly until she came.

In reality, though, her boyfriend's sister contented herself with kissing her on the back of the neck, even as her fingers played (almost innocently) with her obscenely distended nipples.

'I'm not going to take you today,' she breathed in Eleanor's ear. 'I want our first time together to be special.'

Resisting the temptation to call her a class A bitch, Eleanor lent back into Caroline, wordlessly begging her to better meet her needs. Even if she wasn't willing to finish her off, she could at least finger her pussy - or her asshole. If she insisted on being such a fucking tease, then she could say goodbye to any 'first time', special or not.

When Caroline withdrew one hand from her breasts and placed it on her navel, Eleanor arched her back and breathed in deeply, inviting Caroline to drive her hand under her waistband and into her waiting, dripping cunt. Instead, she brought it back to the breast it had just left, before kissing Eleanor on the ear and telling her that it was time to join Hayden.

'I'm famished,' she told Eleanor, who wanted to tell her that in that case she knew where she could eat her fill.

By the time, they caught up with Hayden, he was happy to tell them that the problem had been fixed. He also expressed surprise that neither woman had answered the messages he'd been sending for the past half hour or so. When he heard that, as Caroline put, they'd 'got a bit carried away' by everything such a beautiful day had to offer, all the troubles of that day simply evaporated. He hadn't felt this contented in years.

12