Into the Unknown Pt. 04 - "Next Step"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCKorea
DCKorea
40 Followers

The rest of the day was a whirlwind of emotions for us. I can't tell you how many times we had sex, but it was a lot. The first time was in our bed that afternoon, but the lust didn't end there. It moved to the laundry room while she was loading the washer, to the kitchen while I was cooking dinner. She even shocked me while I was in the shower washing my hair. As the suds were being washed away, I was welcomed by my gorgeous wife naked and grasping onto my manhood. The hard tile surface didn't stop the all-out oral sex fest we had. Her sexual libido got a shock of its life all due to some hot little comments. We did, however, have a nice conversation that night to discuss how she felt reading them. I realized that even though I wasn't at all shocked by what we read; she was. Some guys might find it uneasy to have another man want to ravish their wife's hot body. I, on the other hand, don't feel threatened at all. When you have true love and an amazing marriage, I didn't mind it at all. Truthfully it was a turn on for me like you can't believe.

After that wild and crazy Saturday, I awoke to my exquisite bride laying right next to me. It's amazing to see her body glow when the morning sun touches kisses her silky skin. As usual, she loves to start the day catching up with friends and news from her social media accounts. I will never forget the smile she had when we had shared our morning kiss. It was sensual and electric at the same time. Sometimes in a marriage, it's the little things that make you both realize just what made you fall in love in the first place. Well, I am proud to say we both had that kind of moment. I did, however, get a bit of a shock that morning that I was not prepared for. It came in the form of a confession from her lips. She announced, "Babe I got an email from John last night" "I want to have some time today to analyze what he wrote". Would you be upset if I didn't show you the contents just yet." I promise you can read it today, but I just want to let my mind sort through the details first". Like any supportive husband that trusts his wife, I agreed with her request.

I will admit I was losing my mind trying to think of what he could have written. The idea did cross my mind to start snooping but there was no way I would really go down that road. The trust we share is solid and as tough as it was, I waited liked I had promised. The best part is I didn't have to wait all that long before she showed me the script. I won't tell you what the words she said to me before I took my first glance. Although I will leave you with a chance to read it for yourself. Feel free to draw your own conclusion.

To: NaughtyHotWife

From: JohnXXX

Hey Good Looking

Have you ever heard the term of Hotwife or know what that means? It's evident to me your screen name is just a reference to the fact your Hot and a Wife. But there is also another meaning to that name. A "Hotwife" is a term that can apply to any woman whose husband feels she is beautiful and attracts the attention of other men, but more specifically, it is meant to imply that the husband desires some level of interaction between his wife and another man. Research has shown that many men fantasize about watching their woman engaged in some degree of activity with another man.

I agree that may sound like a weird concept for you, but it is an extremely popular hidden fantasy of many married men. There is no reason at this time to tell you all the details about it just yet, but I will leave you with a couple of positive things to help put your mind at ease.

It increases intimacy within the marriage believe it or not. It can give both the man and woman in a couple the perfect chance to gain important knowledge about themselves and each other that can help increase the intimacy of their connection. The new adventures and the wide variety of options dramatically deepen a couple's bond. As well as it increases trust and communication between the couple and brings them closer together.

It's important to tell you this is not anything like the swinging lifestyle you probably have heard of. The husband remains faithful to his wife in the lifestyle I mentioned above. Even though he is very much a part of the process these husbands have no desire to be with other women.

I will tell you I only mentioned the hotwife thing to you for one very important reason. It is no secret that your husband and yourself have a strong and amazing marriage. I can tell how much you are deeply in love with each other. You and he did play that little game in the bar with me so I can assume that part of this idea turns you both on.

The above-mentioned description is not for the faint-hearted or a couple on the rocks. So my disclaimer for you would read as follows. Excitement Ahead...Only Strong and Solid Couples Apply.

I realize this is a lot to take in and a lot to get across in one email.I'd like to keep the conversation going. Are you open to that? I'd like to leave you with a question for your husband. When and if you're interested in finding out more.

"John's suggested we try hotwifing. He 's offered to be our mentor. I don't know what this means yet, but the feeling between my legs says I'd like to put my faith in him, only if you and I go into it united as a couple. How do you feel about that?"

DCKorea
DCKorea
40 Followers
12