All Comments on 'Intro to Interracial Relations Pt. 01'

by RabbleLaid

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Looking very forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed the intense humiliation and look forward to the rest of the story. Hopefully, the humiliation will be even more intense. Hopefully the wait for the rest of the story won't be too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Candice Greene has a PH D and Morgan Cherry makes her remove it from her resume before making Candice her hitch and becomes Candice's Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dr. Morgan Cherry will look at Candice Greene in Morgan's basement with Candice's luscious body left tied with hands and feet on all four corners.upwards on both corners. Morgan is nude and enjoys rubbing her luscious tits against Candice's luscious tits. Candice feels totally humiliated by the black woman's penchant to humiliate Candice by rubbing her tits against Candice's engorged tits. She adds to Candice's shame by rubbing both tits with her black fingers.

Morgan announces Candice will have surprise visitors and leaves her to think who will visit her.

They hear two pairs of feet walking down the stairs, a black man and a white girl, both naked with clothes left in living room.

Candice is shocked to see her daughter with her black boyfriend and he enjoys rubbing his huge cock against her pussy and on the two ass cheeks. Her daughter mercilessly teases Mom about getting herself pregnant as Mom offers to fuck the black man. Morgan starts spanking Mom hard as she berates her for cheating on their relationship. The daughter starts massaging Mom's engorged nipples and starts licking each nipple and biting them while Mom surrenders and opens her mouth for a lesbian style kiss with her daughter who quickly reciprocates.

Morgan suggested that they pay somebody to ring each nipple as the daughter starts biting and gunning the engorged nipples to Mom's reddening shame.

Morgan calls a black woman to pierce the engorged nipples with aluminum rings and she walks down stairs with her equipment bag and totally naked.

Each nipple is pierced with rings attached as Mom falls asleep due to the inherent pain from both nipples, Morgan wakes her up with a slap across the face and Candice starts paying her reparations to daughter's boyfriend as he fucks her pussy.very hard.

Pizza ordered as Mom is left begging for a slice until Mistress Morgan paddles her reddening ass and reminds her that losing pounds is paying reparations for hungry black children. Her daughter tells Morgan what a glutton Mom is in the kitchen and the spanking continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story can go places!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More pls

KatameyKatameyabout 1 month ago

RabbleLaid continues with superior quality writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing. Well written and taking it relatively slow.

I would have loved if you had gone more in-depth into the sessions of the other 5 - especially the girls. The implication of the guys' sessions was alright, but still lacking. But I think it would have really been hot to listen to the girls start to get corrupted by Cherry. How they go from straightlaced girls to chipping at that curiosity, mixing in some arousal, to drilling in some affinity. Also to see Cherry inject the natural assertiveness with white vs submission to black. Would have been hot to go through those sessions.

I also wish it had taken longer than a single (albeit long) chapter and 2 weeks in-story time to go from prejudiced and racist to willingly inviting BBC cuckolding. Could have been a few more events where Noah fails to perform when being intimate with Juno, where Miles sycophantic behavior isn't such a light-switch, where Cecily catches Arthur staring a couple times. Also, went quickly from Cherry being (debatably) mildly inappropriate with the pet names, to outright insulting super quickly. I would have expected boys with egos this large to have resisted and even jerked out of their haze at being insulted that way, by a mere black woman.

Would be need to have a set of (quite a bit shorter - ~6k-8k words) chapters that follows a week with each person and the slow changes beginning to affect them. Girls going from self-absorbed to actually noticing black men in public. Boys going from confident if not cocky to suddenly a little self-doubt creeping in. First assignment should be the movie. Not porn, just a movie with a handsome black leading actor. Next week could move things along. Girls getting more drawn to black men, finding themselves a little more irritated, little more disappointed with the white boys in their lives. Boys finding themselves comparing themselves (unfavorably) to black men. Next assignment could be go to a sporting event and watch the black athletes. Next week could introduce some mild fantasies to the girls and beginning the division between assertiveness for white boys and submission to black men. Boys might find themselves doubting themselves sexually enjoying a little more assertiveness from the girls. Then assignment could be the talking to black individuals - but not going home with them. Just maybe some inappropriate touching that the girls accept a little too easily and the boys are too self-conscious to say anything about.

Something like:

Intro to Interracial Relations - Week 1 - Noah

Intro to Interracial Relations - Week 1 - Juno

Intro to Interracial Relations - Week 1 - Arthur

...

Intro to Interracial Relations - Week 4 - Noah

Intro to Interracial Relations - Week 4 - Juno

...

But still, really hot. Very much looking forward to reading more of your writing and next installment of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Juno will get Morgan's attention as she will see a younger version of herself in Juno. Morgan will spray a fave lotion on Juno's ear and insert sweet entreaties on what to do with an insolent white bitch refusing to obey her. Juno sees the bitch challenging her and responds by brutally slapping her across face multiple times. Friendship plummeting to nothingness between both women as Morgan purrs in Juno's ear a very tempting tip to spank hard her former friend on her clothing lap. The sweat runs down profusely Juno's face as her crying friend is berated by Morgan to apologize profusely to Juno and then to Morgan who grabs a fistful of her hair to apologize profusely to Morgan. Juno strips herself naked and makes her former friend pick up the clothing and file them on an empty chair in proper order before sending her to fetch a ice cold water bottle from the pantry. Juno chooses her to perform cunnilingus on her steaming pussy and Morgan smiles at her while scolding Juno's former friend and levelling a reddening spank on her asscheek.

MrWilburMrWilburabout 1 month ago

Oh... This is gonna be fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved how you drew out the humiliation in these scenes. Agree with the other comment that would have been good to see some of the Dr. Cherry sessions with the others.

Eze325Eze325about 1 month ago

Absolutely brilliant!

IceBlizzardIceBlizzard15 days ago

Wow, That's brilliant! Well written and the entire teasing till now has been A+

WokeSnowcuckWokeSnowcuck7 days ago

Some of the best erotica I have ever come across!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbleLaid@RabbleLaid
Come check me out on Patreon! Now with Patreon exclusive short stories! Available without a subscription! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=12794338 Currently, all posts will be open to the public! Subscribe only if you are feeling generous! Future story ide...