Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I devoured Liz's ass, kissing and licking her until she was slick with saliva, drops of spit leaving wet trails down to her balls as they rolled down her smooth skin. Reaching up between her legs, I took hold of her cock, stroking her slowly while I made out with her hole. Eventually I pulled her member back behind her, pointing towards me between her slender thighs. A glistening bead of precum hung from her slit, threatening to fall free at any moment. I licked her greedily, collecting her sweet nectar on my tongue, relishing the taste of my lover as I took her into my mouth, moaning my delight at her flavor saturating my taste buds.

Eventually I sat back, taking Liz with me by the hips, Alex groaning in frustration when Liz slipped off her cock. I pulled her back to my chest, kissing and nibbling at the soft flesh above the sparkling strand of diamonds on her neck. I slid one hand up her flat stomach, pausing to squeeze a tit on my way, and wrapped it firmly around her throat, drawing her backwards for a passionate kiss. While Liz and I sucked each other's tongues, I felt Alex sidle up to us, pressing Liz between our bodies. I broke the kiss to let Alex have her turn and watched as my beautiful girls made out, both moaning softly amid flashes of moist lips and glistening tongues.

"Take this to the bedroom, ladies?" I queried when they parted.

Alex flashed an alluring smile and Liz nodded emphatically in response. I reached for their hands to help them up and the three of us headed into the bedroom, Liz practically skipping with excitement while Alex and I smiled at her enthusiasm. Through the bedroom door, Alex pulled me into her, pressing her slender body into me, pinning my erection between us and kissing me intensely. I felt her own rigid cock throb against my hip as we made out, gently grinding into each other.

"Liz, baby, get on the bed and show us your ass." Alex instructed, eroticism dripping from her lips.

As Liz turned, I swatted her ass with a loud slap, making her yelp and giggle happily before she strode over to the bed. She swayed her hips sexily as she crawled on all fours onto the center of the mattress, arching her back and wiggling her ass at us with another giggle. Alex shot me a sultry look and made a gesture as if to say 'she's all yours.' I chuckled and leaned in for a quick kiss before going to the nightstand for our bottle of lube and crawling onto the bed behind Liz.

Bending to kiss Liz's alluring asshole once again, I flicked my tongue against her tight little ring, sucking and probing at her for a moment while I squeezed a dollop of lube onto my fingers. She whimpered softly as I pushed into her deep as I could force my tongue before backing off to slather the slippery fluid on her, slipping one finger inside her and then another. Immediately, Liz moaned and pushed herself back onto my hand, driving my fingers into her body. I chuckled at her desperate need and withdrew, massaging more lube into my raging erection before lining myself up behind her.

Liz was impatient, practically vibrating with desire, and the second she felt my head press into her she thrust herself back, taking my entire length inside her in a quick, smooth motion, crying out as I penetrated her petite body. I gasped at the feeling of her ass as it enveloped me in its tight warmth, the moist velvety texture of her colon swallowing me whole, hearing her sigh contentedly as her taut cheeks met my pelvis.

I sat back, pulling her by the hips along with me so we were both upright on our knees, feeling up her smooth body to take hold of her ample breasts and knead them playfully, flicking her nipples until they stood erect. Liz arched her back and bounced slightly on her calves, fucking herself on my hard cock in a slow, sensual rhythm. I pulled her back to my chest, kissing and biting her neck, her soft moans and vocalizations next to my ear filling me with desire while I pushed into her, meeting her pace as we made love.

Alex crawled onto the bed in front of us, laying on her back with her legs splayed wide, knees bent, absentmindedly stroking her big cock as she looked up at us, biting her lip seductively. I had a moment of inspiration and reached around Liz, grabbing Alex by her slender thighs and pulled her into us so she was cock-to-cock with Liz. She yelped in surprise as I tugged her in, giggling sexily, playful amusement in her brilliant emerald eyes.

Taking both girls in my hand, I squeezed their members together, feeling their heat and firmness as I stroked them. Alex and Liz moaned their appreciation while I took over the action, pushing into Liz and pulling back, rolling my hips as I slid in and out of her depths. I watched Alex lift one long, smooth leg, pushing her foot towards Liz, her sexy, painted black toes wiggling cutely as they neared our lover's face.

"When did you get this?!" Liz gasped, noticing the new toe ring for the first time as she took Alex's foot in her hands.

"Matt got it for me. You like it?" Alex answered in a sultry tone.

"It's beautiful!" Liz exclaimed, kissing Alex's bejeweled toe adoringly.

I watched Liz as she kissed and licked Alex's foot, her glistening tongue slipping between pale little toes, sucking them into her mouth with wet, smacking sounds while she hummed her delight. Still stroking them both, I pushed into Liz sharply, causing a yelp and a giggle while Alex moaned her own song of ecstasy. After a moment I leaned over Liz, taking her wrist in my hand to draw Alex's foot to my own mouth to take my turn worshipping her. Liz craned her neck, kissing and licking the inside of Alex's arch while I sucked her toes.

We took turns on one foot, and then the other while I pistoned into Liz forcefully, but at a moderate, unhurried pace. The girls' cocks grew slick as their precum mixed and spread over them under the ministrations of my hand, jerking them with varying intensity while the three of us made love, each vocalizing our own unique pleasures.

"My turn?" Alex eventually asked, propping herself up on her elbows, flashing the most enticing 'fuck-me' eyes I had ever seen.

I'd never wanted anyone as desperately as I did Alex in that moment. Liz looked over her shoulder at me and I had to smile at her pouty look of mock disappointment. She moved to slide off me, but I grabbed her hips and gave one last forceful thrust into her for good measure, earning a wavering cry before I let her go.

"Aww. Come here baby, I'll make it up to you." Alex smiled, reaching for Liz while she crawled on her knees, Alex drawing her in to take her in her mouth.

While Alex sucked Liz, I pushed her legs up by the backs of her knees, exposing her beautiful hole between smooth, pale cheeks. I bent to kiss her, teasing under her balls, kissing and licking all around her tight little knot, drawing ever closer until my tongue grazed her, causing a subtle shiver. I smiled at her reaction as I ate her ass with increasing intensity, lapping and probing hungrily. Finally, I gave one last long lick, over her hole, up her balls, and along the length of her throbbing cock until I kissed the head, tasting her divine precum in the soft folds of her foreskin.

I sucked Alex adoringly, delighting in the feel and flavor of her on my tongue as I groped around the bed for the bottle of lube. Her big cock twitched in my mouth when I slipped a finger past her tight ring, feeling the warmth and softness of her insides as I curled my finger towards her belly, finding the little bulb of prostate and pressing against it. Alex emitted a muffled moan as I massaged her, soon inserting a second finger and rhythmically probing her pleasure gland while she squeezed me involuntarily.

When I slid my fingers out, Alex whimpered at the sudden emptiness, a desperate, pleading sound that indicated the depth of her need to have me inside her. Eager to oblige, I shifted closer to her on my knees, lining myself up before her glistening hole. She put the soft, smooth soles of her feet against my hair chest as I made contact and pressed into her, encountering only the slightest resistance as my head penetrated her body. We moaned in unison as I slipped inside her, steadily plunging into her colon until I ran out of dick and my pelvis pressed into her taut cheeks.

Sighing at the sensation of being completely enveloped, I paused to appreciate the moment. Liz's back was to me, her hips oscillating back and forth while she made love to Alex's mouth, moaning adorably with each stroke. I withdrew from Alex slowly, pulling back until only the head of my cock remained inside her, and pushed into her again with a long, smooth motion. Gradually the pace and forcefulness increased until I was pounding heartily against her ass, her body bouncing slightly against the mattress with each thrust. Alex was streaming precum while Liz and I fucked her holes, her moaning and whimpering muffled by the cock in her mouth.

After some time, Liz shifted off Alex, turning toward me and kissing me hungrily as I plowed Alex. We made out for a bit, our moist tongues rolling around each other's mouth passionately as we both expressed our love and desire for the other, until eventually Liz pulled away, her gorgeous smile illuminating her face. She positioned herself over Alex in the sixty-nine, taking our lover's big, uncut cock in her mouth just as her eyes rolled back in pleasure as she slid all the way down with a soft moan. She began bobbing on Alex, matching my pace as I fucked her ass, the three of us moaning and grunting together.

When Liz slid off Alex's cock with a wet slurp and looked up at me hungrily, licking her lips, I knew what she wanted. I withdrew from Alex and let Liz swallow my throbbing cock, cleaning her lover off me as she sucked me desperately, taking me all the way down her tight throat and back up again, over and over while she stroked Alex's cock feverishly.

"Come here, baby." I pulled away with a smile, rolling onto my back so Liz could sit on my lap.

Liz crawled on top of me, wasting no time positioning my hard dick and her hungry hole and sliding down on me, her mouth open in a quiet gasp when she came to rest on my lap. Immediately she began bouncing on my cock, fucking herself on my rigid member, bracing herself with her hands on my chest while she drove her ass into me wildly. Alex giggled and rolled over, crawling up to me and kissing me deeply. The taste of Liz's cock on her tongue drove me wild and I moaned into her mouth while Liz impaled herself on me.

When Alex broke off the kiss, I looked up at Liz riding me, her cute face alive with pleasure while her bountiful tits bounced playfully and her stiff cock spun in circles with her movements. I could sense by the urgency of her cries and whimpers that she was close to the finish line and I smiled up at her angelic form using my cock to pleasure herself. As she neared climax, Alex bent down to take her between her lips once more, slurping her into her mouth and bobbing rapidly.

That was it for Liz; she let out a long, wavering cry and I felt her ass squeeze me as she contracted with the force of her orgasm. Her movements grew short and erratic, jerking crazily while she emptied herself into Alex's mouth, Alex moaning in delight. I held Liz's slim hips, driving myself into her for all I was worth while she came powerfully, whimpering with each thrust. When her orgasm had passed, she came to rest, my cock still buried inside her while she panted heavily.

Alex slipped off Liz and backed up, kissing me passionately as the thick load in her mouth flooded into mine. I moaned intensely at the delectable flavor of our lover as we made out in a wet, sloppy kiss. A trickle of cum escaped the corner of my mouth and ran down my cheek to my ear, making me shudder in delight. Alex was stroking herself feverishly as we kissed, moaning her own desire into my mouth while our cum-soaked tongues danced together.

With a grunt, Alex pulled away, a string of cum connecting our lips until it broke and fell against my face. She shifted herself towards me, pulling my head back by my chin and shoving her throbbing cock into my mouth, jerking her shaft wildly while I slurped and sucked at her foreskin covered glans. Liz had started bouncing on me again, sliding up and down my cock just as Alex cried out, her first rope of warm cum splashing against my tongue, taking me to heaven all over again with her divine flavor. Always a big cummer, tonight was no exception as her semen coursed out of her, filling my mouth to the brim while I delighted in her taste and texture coating my tongue. I had to swallow before she was even done, lest I waste some of her precious gift. She just kept cumming, crying out in ecstasy until her orgasm finally waned and she pulled away, breathing heavily.

The total and absolute eroticism of tasting both my girls back-to-back was all I could bear; my own climax rumbled through me even as Liz bent to get her own taste of Alex. Her lips met mine and her tongue dipped into the pool of cum in my mouth just as my cock pulsed mightily inside her. She took the cue and drove herself into me forcefully as ever, milking my cock with her ass while we kissed, sharing Alex's load amid grunts and moans of rapture. I tensed and contracted over and over as I filled her bowels with my essence until I too was spent. Liz swallowed her share of cum, giggling and staring down at me gleefully as I drifted back to earth, panting and groaning after the force of my orgasm.

"Oh, Christ." I moaned when Liz shifted off me, squeezing me with her tight ass as I slipped out of her.

The girls both giggled cutely as they cuddled up to either side of me. Liz rested her head on my heaving chest, kissing me gently before snuggling in. Alex smiled warmly at me and I leaned towards her, sharing a quick, adoring kiss.

"That," Alex sighed, "Might have been some of our best work yet."

"No argument here." Liz giggled again, making me chuckle.

I had to agree; the passion and intimacy I shared with the girls had reached an all-time high, completely unbridled by any subconscious barriers we may have still had up until that night. We cuddled together for a while, basking in afterglow, petting and kissing each other lovingly while the magic faded and we regained our strength. Eventually we decided to get up and have a shower, Alex pointing out the flakes of cum that had dried into my short facial hair with a sexy grin and a giggle. The three of us crammed into the small shower stall, built for two at best, and cleaned each other in cozy awkwardness in the confined space.

"You know," Liz began, a playful lilt to her voice, "We could really use a bigger shower. Maybe in a bigger place."

The way she winked at me told me immediately that this topic had already been discussed previously and I smiled. I turned to Alex with one eyebrow raised; she was smiling warmly, a joyful glint in her emerald eyes.

"I gather this isn't exactly a spontaneous realization?" I prodded.

"We've been talking about it for a bit. We want you to move in with us. Possibly get a bigger apartment all together." Alex grinned.

I turned back to Liz, she was smiling up at me adorably, nodding with enthusiasm.

"Hell yes, I'll move in with you! When was the last time I was even at my place?" I smiled at her, my heart soaring.

Liz squealed with elation, the high-pitched noise echoing loudly in the shower stall, making Alex and I wince slightly but doing nothing to dampen our grins. She threw her arms around me, hugging me tight and standing on her tip-toes to kiss me. Alex pressed into my back, wrapping her arms around the both of us and kissing my shoulder softly.

It was still early when we got dried off from the shower, and we spent the rest of the night celebrating Liz's birthday with more drinks, music, dancing, flirting and general goofing off. Tomorrow we would throw the party, but tonight was just for us. We made the most of it, sharing the joys of our trio late into the night.

* * * * *

To be continued...