Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pants, looking for air, I resume making her breath catch again as she pulls her feet onto the edge of the bed. She opens her legs even wider, giving me better access. I push my tongue in as far as it will go and curl it to allow me to suck her free-flowing fluids up like a straw. This makes her produce even more and pushes her headlong on towards her orgasm. She lifts her hips off the bed as she explodes into my mouth, spraying her cum up my nose and all over my face.

After washing my face, I start to run the bath. I'm not sure what the original reason for the flat was, but it had a two-person bath that Isabel and I have used fully. As the tub fills, I order some food for nine and then make my way into the bathroom.

Isabel is already naked and sitting in the half-full bath. She's lying back with her eyes closed, casually swilling the water with her arms outstretched. I take in the view of this gorgeous woman lying naked in front of me.

She opens her eyes, catches me looking, and gives me the most beautiful smile. I quickly remove my remaining clothing and get in next to her. Isabel's eyes instantly lock on my still hard cock as I sink into the water. She wastes no time and straddles me, sliding my cock straight into her wet opening. As she puts pressure on me, her eyes roll as she impales herself on my full length.

"Oh fuck," I moan, getting a groan in response. She is still a perfect fit.

Isabel doesn't wait long before slowly moving her hips back and forth, gyrating as she goes. She gasps as my hands cup her ample breasts and roll her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I can feel her walls pulsating and squeezing me, making her breath catch as she closes on another orgasm.

She pushes me over the edge as her orgasm hits, and I shoot my load deep inside her. Isabel's eyes suddenly open, and she lets out a high-pitched screech as my pulsating cock pushes her to even greater heights.

As Isabel's orgasm subsides, she falls forward and rests her head on the side of the bath. I have to tap her on the back to get her attention to turn the taps off. As she turns her body, I open my legs to allow her to use me as a backrest. We lay there for a while, not saying anything, just pouring water from my cupped hands over her breasts.

Our peace is broken by the doorbell. "Shit, dinners here," I say as I quickly move Isabel out of the way and hurry to answer the door. The face of the delivery girl is priceless when I answer the door in a towel that is a little small, and I let her keep the change.

I return to the bath, and we help each other wash before getting out. We end up sitting in the kitchen eating fish and chips naked. Once we have had our fill, we put the rubbish away and call it a night.

This is our life at Cambridge as the days pass in our final year. Some days we have more time together than others, but we understand this and focus on each part of our courses as they are presented.

Days turn into weeks, and the day arrives when Andrew will visit to give a lecture. It's eight-thirty, and there's a knock at the door.

"Hello, Andrew," I say. "I'm surprised to see you here."

"Hello, James. Yes, sorry for the lack of notice on this visit. I'm hoping to get the three o'clock train to return to Exeter in time for my mother's birthday dinner."

"I presume you would like me show you what I've come up with for the C&W building?" I say as I follow him in.

"I don't expect you to have a finished presentation, but you should have it sketched out."

"Are you kidding?" Isabel says as she walks out of the bedroom. "He's like a whirlwind when he's doing something that catches his imagination." She picks up the pile of papers from the side and her bag. "I've got to get going, Jimmy. I'll see you this evening. I shouldn't be late." She kisses me and makes her way out.

"Yeah, bye, Iz, I'll see you later."

I set up the computer on the table and start it up. "I had several ideas, but I settled on one. Here, take a seat." I sit next to Andrew and open the C&W folder. The screen comes to the start page.

"Have you got a walk-through done already?"

"Well, yes. The rest was easy when I worked out how to accomplish all the criteria." Andrew had an amazed look on his face. "Right," I click on the first page, which is my drawing of the original building. As the timer passes ten seconds, the picture transforms into a new building.

Andrew lets out a laugh in disbelief. "This covers all the criteria the C&W has stipulated?"

"Yes, and some."

"But the building has only gained two floors, and you've lost the parking."

"Patience Andrew," I say, trying not to sound condescending. The menu comes up, and I click on the walk-through. "I haven't had time to put any furniture or features yet, so you'll have to put up with the skeleton for now."

The picture now goes down the road, and we are traveling along the road toward the new building. "I will make it like we are driving a car to the building." We turn into the side street and turn right onto a ramp down on to the first level of the underground car park.

"The car park is under the building. Shit, none of the guys in Exeter came up with that one."

"Yeah, there's a two-level car park. I used the same principle as the Dubai building, so I'm surprised Drew didn't pick that one up."

"Drew wasn't on this one.'

We stop in a parking space and exit toward the front door. "I originally had elevators here but wondered about security. They have to walk around the building to gain access at the moment, so this way cuts the distance by half."

We enter the grand reception area. "I'm pleased you haven't affected the reception space. So how have you strengthened the structure to add two floors?"

"The plans indicate that all the large pillars are hollow. I plan to create a new lower foundation and use the original building as an exoskeleton. I will show you the build in a bit." We have a look around the empty rooms, including a conference room. I have to jump to the upper floors because I haven't filled in the existing building fabric. "Okay, the plan is to split the building into sectors and then individual offices. We can configure this how we like at this point; I haven't got each company's individual needs."

"Okay, so can we return to the outside?"

"Yeah, no problem." I return the menu and go to a picture of the outside. "At this point, I have given the customer an option. We can copy the original design or go for a more modern-based glass look." I click one icon, then the other, and it switches between the two looks.

Andrew sits back and blows out a breath. "Shit James, I would be happy to present that as our idea now. Okay, show me the math." We spend the next twenty minutes going through the math and what I expect we will achieve with my design. We will need to check to see where the bedrock is or if we need a floating foundation.

"I figured they would be more likely to get planning if the building didn't become too overbearing."

"You are not wrong there. When do you think you will be done?"

"You wanted it by the end of April. It will be done well within the time. There was one thing I was going to put forward."

Andrew looks at me, "you want to try putting your solar panel glass in the building and ask them to develop it."

"Yep. What do you think?"

"I think you're a bloody genius, but what will you gain?"

"That's easy, Charleston is a very energy-conscious city, and they will grant planning on the solar window idea alone."

Andrew laughs. "I think you are on to something." He looks at his watch. "I've got to go. Are you coming with me?"

"Yeah, you're lecturing my class, but I think all three years are sitting in." We get up and out the door. We use my car to get to the other side of the university and park in the visitor's car park.

The lecture is interesting, and he shows the room Drew's and my design of the Dubai sky scrapper. I leave feeling that I have learned a little more about what my future life will entail.

After the positive showing of my plans for the C&W HQ, I plough head-on with the design. Andrew seemed very impressed with my layout, giving me the confidence and drive to finish. I do some more digging on the internet and found some interior pictures. I have also e-mailed Mrs. Olivia Jackson to see if I can get some more information about the decor that will be required, as well as sounding her out about the development of solar panels.

I do some background work as well. The company has a weird configuration, with a central hub holding majority shares in all businesses with the C&W name. The businesses' owners are all related to the Carters or the Walker family.

There are several articles about the amalgamation by marriage and then the subsequent couple's death in a car crash. There were several years of turmoil where different parts of the family tried to get control. Mr. Kyle Walker seems to be the man who won that war. There is also a mention of Michael Carter, the only son and heir to the C&W corporation. He is the Grandson of Kyle Walker and will take over from Mr. Walker when he comes of age. I bet he's a bit of a spoiled brat. These two seem to have control of the building work on the HQ.

There's not much else, so I press ahead on how I think it should look, and by mid-April, I have a nearly finished article. I continually tinker with the design and will never be truly happy. If I didn't have a deadline, it would never be complete.

A week later, I got an e-mail from a Mr. Ronald Johnson. He explains that he was forwarded my e-mail from Mrs. Jackson enquiring about the possibility of utilizing some solar panel technology he had been helping to design. He wants more information about the use I had in mind to see if the application is viable. I send all the information and cross my fingers. Everything is looking good.

It's another week when my inbox is filled with pictures and videos taken with a mobile phone. It looks like someone has taken the time to do this for me, and I send a thank you straight back.

The photos and videos give me a real feel for the existing building and have given me some ideas for the extended area over the existing car park. I had originally gone for a more modern look to maximize the possible window area, but now I feel that extending the building with the original look will help with the subtle change of the upper floors. I also changed the internal space to a more vaulted open look, with a slightly higher ceiling. With less floor space, another floor needed to be added, but I think the change gives me more window areas higher up.

Finally, I have done what I can and send a copy down to Exeter for the obligatory checks.

Isabel has become very busy. We still have quality time together, but she has little spare time because she is taking a spread of specialties. She still finds time to make love. One night she told me during the post-orgasmic glow that she would rather give up her degree than not make love to me. I replied that I would remind her when the time was right.

The fact she still wants me, even when she's near exhaustion, gives me so much confidence. I often wonder if she realises what she gives me.

My favorite is what Izzy calls a knee trembler. We discovered it in the first year. Izzy wanted to go to bed, and I was finishing one of my projects in the spare room. Izzy walked in and leant against the wall just inside the door to talk to me. When I turn around, she was dressed in one of my t-shirts and nothing else. As she leans back talking to me, her pussy peeps out from under my t-shirt.

That's it; I stand and walk over to her. At this point, she doesn't know what I've seen until I lean in and kiss her. At the same time, my hand comes up and cups her exposed mons. Isabel groans with approval, and her hand drifts down to see if I'm rock hard. She doesn't need an invitation, and my shorts soon hit the floor. Neither of us moves to the bedroom and stands there gently rubbing one another's most intimate parts.

Isabel tugs me by the cock so she can rub herself with it. As she pushes the head of my cock through the deep valley of her pussy lips, she lets out a long, satisfying groan.

I can feel how wet she is already and involuntarily thrust inward. My cock pushes back through her folds and over her entrance, covering my cock in more of her lubricant.

Isabel brings her hand away and brings the thighs together as we slowly kiss and move our hips in unison.

The feeling is exquisite as I feel my cock push through the soft layers of her labia. At no point through this do I penetrate her. We both are finding what we are doing stimulating enough. My cock is so hard and pushing itself against her clit constantly.

As I feel myself getting close, Isabel gasps, "fuck, I'm cummmmming."

I'm not far away and speed up a little to tip me over the edge, giving Isabel a second orgasm as I shoot my load at the wall and down the back of Isabel's legs.

Our sex life at university has always been like this. More spontaneous than planned, and we never make a conscious decision about doing anything in the bedroom. Isabel tells me when something feels good, and I will repeat it at a different time if it is close to what we are doing at the time.

I get a phone call from Andrew. "Hi, Andrew. How's it going?"

"Good, and even better for you. I just got off the phone with an Olivia Jackson

"The future CEO of C&W's right hand person?" I say, showing I'm aware of who she is.

"The very same. she's impressed with your design and would like you to talk with Michael Carter. She also wants you to Skype with Ronald Johnson, who has some ideas that might interest you."

"Yes, Olivia Jackson got him to contact me a couple of weeks ago, and I sent him my ideas and specifications."

"Great, that means I don't need to go into that then. Right, where was I? Oh yes, we will not be allowing you to take another two week holiday after graduation this year. We will need you at the office, once you have finished there. It's not often we don't allow employees time off, but it looks like you and Isabel are off to the states."

"America?" I say, not believing what I am hearing. "Hang on," I say, suddenly realizing something. "Does this mean I won the design competition?"

"Didn't I say? Once Olivia saw your design there was only one possible winner. It's not official yet, but she will be showing Mr. Carter and Mr. Walker your computer simulations in the next couple of days. It sounds like Mr. Ron Johnson will be talking to Mr. Carter about your ideas, I think he will be looking for funding to do some experimental test to prove your data based on what you have sent him."

"Oh, I wasn't aware that Mr. Johnson was that high up in the corporation."

"He is, and he isn't. It's quite complicated, and I will give you the full history when I see you in June, but I will tell you that the future Mrs. Carter is a lady called Emma Johnson, Michael's childhood sweetheart. She's also Ronald's daughter."

"Right, good to know. I do like the name, Emma. That song that has been everywhere called Emma is so beautiful. Miley Cyrus and a guy called Mac, did the song."

"Mmmm, I need to fill you in on the history before you leave."

"Okay, just out of interest, what will Isabel do while we are in West Virginia?"

"Oh, now this will be interesting for Isabel. Olivia Jackson, who you know is Michael's right-hand person. She has business and law degrees and volunteered to show Isabel how things work over there."

"Wow, that sounds brilliant..."

"What sounds brilliant, Jimmy?" Isabel says as she walks in the door.

"I'll let you explain things to Isabel and see you in June James."

"Okay, Andrew, see you in June."

Isabel's sits down next to me looking at me with expectant eyes.

"Looks like my first assignment will be that job for the C&W group in America. I won the competition."

"That's brilliant Jimmy," Isabel says, but her smile slips. "I don't know what I will do when you are away. I'm going to miss you so much."

"No you won't," I pause for dramatic effect. "You're coming with me."

.........to be continued

Don't forget those empty stars ⭐ below.