All Comments on 'Iscariot Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
garybluegaryblueabout 4 years ago

After chapter the oncet, I figured Geiger for a double. I still have that feeling. I can't argue the point; it's just a gut feeling.

fromindiafromindiaabout 4 years ago
Nuttsssss...

I can't believe IC would let that happen again even though title hinted at that. Killing of a police officer in cold blood. Not acceptable. Knowing that an officer probably dirty to his core, having no backup for this kind of fu#cups is not IC's style. So I hope he is somewhere involved in rescuing an honest officer. Otherwise IC would be loosing his touch and mozo. Lets wait and learn all I can do at this moment. Good story. Thanks WW......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Feint

Is this the no bullets in the gun trick? Love it!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
next chapter submitted

The next chapter of the story is submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Question for the group

Would you guys support me setting up a Patreon account? Some extras, and chapters coming out faster?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WW....

what kind of account is that? do we still get your stories like we do now only faster?

Jon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: WW

I for myself will support you on patreon for your creations. I am an avid reader of your stories and have been since I get to know about your work. So cheers to your new adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes

I'm the pain in 5he ass anonymous guy who has complained about the far right positions and psychopathic homicidal behaviour of Don but yeah, I will make a patron contribution. You deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How much $

Avid reader. Fixed income. No knowledge of how it works. More data, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Affirmative (on one condition)

**PLEASE** move to your own website! Then I will happily donate.

You're an excellent writer, but Literotica is just not meant for these kinds of dramatic tales. It is a place for erotic fantasies and stories, not 300+ serials where sex only makes up a tiny part of each saga.

To help you get started, go look up GatsbyJS.

It's almost perfect for your needs.

Hosting on Netlify for a domain like wifewatchman.com is only about $12/year.

If you are interested, just respond to this comment and I'll be glad to help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Moving to new site

Yes I would pay a reasonable monthly fee to continue reading the further exploits of the Iron Crowbar. I have long thought you should publish in hardcopy and reduce the sexual content to focus on the stories themselves. Please keep us posted!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Not sure I believe this. Don to the rescue.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum8 months ago

After reading all your stories till this one, has led me to believe that Geiger is not working for the bad guys . He is infiltrating the gang for IC to get to Blassingame. You’re making it to easy to point to Geiger too early in storyline to become a villain. Time will tell.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES