All Comments on 'Iscariot Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I was really hoping Geiger wouldn't become one of the enemies. I feel bad for him, he gets bullied in the work place and the higher ups or even his own coworkers doesn't do anything about it. Workplace bullying is actually common in real life and usually management doesn't care enough for their employees or play favoritism to not do anything about it.

Unfortunately, I think Geiger will end up becoming like George Aurus(?) where he was bullied in camp and no one did anything to help him and ultimately lead to him becoming a bad person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Macguffin

Great ongoing story, one of the best. The characters are in full bloom and the repartee completely believable. WW has these people totally down. Really enjoyable. Maginty's Materials is a classic Hitchkockian MacGuffin, very well presented, like in the Maltese Falcon. So many overlapping strains in this narrative. Here from wiki:

In fiction, a MacGuffin is an object, device, or event that is necessary to the plot and the motivation of the characters, but insignificant, unimportant, or irrelevant in itself. The term was originated by Angus MacPhail for film, adopted by Alfred Hitchcock, and later extended to a similar device in fiction. Wikipedia

4 small spelling mistakes, almost never happens with ww. Upside is that the story is published faster than if proofread. Sorry to point that out because this is a riveting story. I am also reminded by how effortlessly so many good and bad guys, etc appear. Makes me wonder just how many hundreds of characters have been introduced and credibly, so bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

OK, you have our attention judging by the comments left by others, now let us in on the scheme to have Geiger infiltrate the Blassingame group. I can see that parker is still alive in that the two bad guys that were supposed to make him disappear are dead or we are still waiting on the autopsy report . I believe you are near the end of this episode of the IC, so keep them coming.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The next chapter has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

As to spelling errors: I do proofread the stories, and catch most spelling errors and typos (you have no idea how many), but occasionally some fall through the cracks.

I also wonder why people feel the necessity to not only look for spelling errors and count them, but to feel the need to comment about them. If your lodestone is to find my mistakes, I'd rather you just stop reading my stories at all.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Can not believe it. Parker still missing, presumed dead.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum8 months ago

Still think Geiger is undercover. The tanker truck accident is very strange . Especially wen the driver was fund well away from truck with no memory. Geiger had some “friends “ who rescued Parker, setup accident and taking care or Parker’s injuries.

chytownchytown6 months ago

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iscariot Ch. 02 Previous Part
Iscariot Series Info