It started as an aural adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do what?"

"Go next door, meet him, fuck him. Find out exactly what goes on over there. It's like I'm being pulled into a black hole, or down a worm hole. There's this powerful force tugging at me, and it's almost irresistible. I'm so intrigued, I want to find out why."

"Ally, come on. What we've been doing is fun, but that's taking it a bit far."

"I'm not joking Taine. Maybe we could set something up."

"How, we don't even know him. He might be bloody angry once he finds out we've been listening in."

"I don't think so. He must know we can hear. Surely he must hear us."

"I don't know Ally. I know we discussed the swapping, meeting other people thing, and yeah. I'm okay with that, but this is different. It's like you don't care about me. All you're considering here is yourself."

"No, I've given it a lot of thought. Part of what turns me on is knowing you'd be in here. Knowing that you'd be listening that's what makes it hot."

"I'm not sure Ally. I'm not against us or you having sex with somebody else. If we can meet the right people. Just doing it with some random guy. That's stretching it."

"He's not random. We've been listening to him for nearly a month. He's not a weirdo, or sicko. He seems normal, if not super horny but."

"Listening to some bloke bonking random girls isn't knowing him. Before we went down that road, I'd need to have met him. I'd want to think we could get along."

"Maybe that's why it's always different girls. Maybe he kills them afterwards."

"She laughed with a snide glance. "Now who's being silly?"

After a short heavy pause, she asked. "What would you say if you came back one night, and I told you I'd done it, like been next door and fucked him. What would you do?"

"Honestly... I don't know. If you did it without discussing it with me first. I'd be bloody angry I can tell you that."

"But we have discussed it. Every night we talk about it."

"Role playing, and fantasy pillow talk is totally different to actually giving permission. You asked me what I'd do. I don't know, but I'm telling you, I'd be pissed."

She pouted sulkily. "That's a shame. I was hoping you'd say you'd be so fucking horny you'd bang me on the spot."

The work upon the house had been going really well. I'd learned all sorts of new skills. I laid the tiles in the bathroom. I fitted the cabinetry, and doors. Everything was coming together much quicker than anticipated. We were actually only a few days away from being able to move in. Okay, it wouldn't be finished, but we could live in it while I took my time putting in the finishing touches.

That meant we could move out of that bloody apartment. Hopefully that would put an end to all the talk about Ally banging the guy.

It shouldn't have irritated me, we had talked about all sorts of sexual situations. This though seemed weird, and what irked me the most is I couldn't put my finger on why it grated. What I could say is... I would be glad to put it behind us.

Ally asked me what I'd do, and that question scared me. The words were hardly off her lips, when my heart started pounding ferociously. What could I do? Scold her... Ground her... Tell her never to do it again, or else?

Or else what. That was the question. Aside from locking her up, how could I stop it, or worse react after she did it.

Yes, while we listened in, and used him for our purposes, it was fun, I enjoyed it. It was after all, my suggestion, the partner swapping thing. At the time, we had a particular group of friends, who were into some weird sexual shit, and one of the girls from that group. I fancied like crazy. What's more, my feelings of attraction were reciprocated. I hoped that we might be able to get together.

It never worked out though. Ally, wasn't exactly enamoured with Keeley, the girl.

Wednesday night, I got off work early, and got to our new home in time to help the builders, and to allow me to put in a big final push.

The last of the bathroom fittings were plumbed in, and I was left with some tiling to do around the newly fitted double sink vanity.

Tiling was one job I'd taken too with ease. "Taine, what time were you planning to get home?" Ally asked, as I held my phone in one hand.

"Oh, I don't know Ally." Checking my phone, it was already seven thirty. "Probably about nine thirty, to ten."

"You want me to get dinner for you?"

"Nah, I'll stop off on the way back to the apartment. You get yourself something."

She sniggered. "Oh I plan to, don't worry." It sounded flirty, like taunting, or she was teasing me.

"Sweet, see you later, get the bed warm for me."

"Warm... It'll be on fire." She said with a evil sexy giggle.

That call left me feeling uneasy. After everything we'd talked about. I was feeling anxious. Going non stop, I finished the tiling, fitted the new mirror, and the over head light. The bathroom was complete. We had water, we could shower.

Wandering around the kitchen. It was pretty much complete as well. The plumbing was finished. The work surfaces were done. All we needed were the appliances moved in, and the back splash finished, tiles over the benches laid. Painting, and the pantry.

Feeling pretty chuffed with myself. I headed to the apartment earlier than expected. We could move in this weekend.

I sneaked into the apartment hoping to find Ally in bed playing with her wand. The apartment was in darkness, but she wasn't there. The burger I picked up on the way home smelt to good. Grabbing a plate, I curled up on the bed to eat.

First thing I noted was our neighbour had a bird with him. I could hear them talking. Munching my way through the burger. I heard what sounded like kissing. This was my first time listening to him by myself. I leaned closer to the wall, yep. They were definitely kissing, and it was getting hot.

I heard her moaning sensuously.

"Lift your bum." He said.

I heard the bed squeaking as she obviously slipped out of her panties. "God damn, you're wet."

She giggled, and my world spun crazily to a stop. "ally." I breathed out disbelievingly. I'd know that giggle anywhere. My food suddenly so much harder to swallow. I had to take a long gulp from my beer.

More kissing, and what sounded like fingers sloshing around in a very wet slippery pussy.

"Oh fuck." She moaned. "I love your mouth sucking my boobies."

"They're fucking gorgeous." He replied, his voice muffled by her tits. "That's the way baby, stroke that cock. Get it big and hard so I can fuck that sexy little puss."

"Christ, it's already hard as." I heard her whimper. "Oh Jesus, fuck..." I had heard that rasping growl. She was well on the way to an orgasm. The sloshing got louder, his fingers obviously working furiously deep inside her pussy.

"Jesus, fuck, oh god."

"What's the matter baby?" He sniggered.

"I'm going to cum. Fucking hell, I'm gonna cum all over your hand. Jesus."

The bed rattled, the springs squeaking. She must have begun to thrust up against his probing fingers.

"Come on then, cum." He howled.

Her wild impassioned grunting, her high pitched whimpering squeal announced her orgasm was already upon her.

The bed stopped creaking, the headboard silent.

There was soft panting, Ally, getting her breath back. Then, movement.

"What are you doing?" Ally, asked.

"I want to taste that gorgeous little pussy. It tastes good on my fingers. I want to taste it properly. Feel it on my face."

"Oh shit." She gasped. Then a long gasping sigh. It started all over again, I could hear him licking her pussy. Her loudly yearning sighs, her simpering pleas.

It changed quickly though. "Hey, what the fuck." She complained. What do you think you're doing?"

"What, it's just my finger. Girls usually love it."

"I've never done that before." Her voice tinged with nervousness.

"Lie back, and relax. If it hurts, or you don't like it I'll stop."

"Oh my god." She squealed. The sounds of him licking her pussy recommenced. Her cooing moans of pleasure returning. The bed springs squeaking again. Moving rhythmically.

"Oh Christ." She wailed. "Fucking hell, what are you doing to me."

It went silent for a minute, he must have stopped, or at least slowed down.

"Don't you like it baby?"

No answer, just that soft satisfied purring.

"Tell me." He said more firmly. "Did you like it, or do you want me to stop?"

"No." She squealed. "Don't stop, I do like it."

"What do you like?"

"You licking me."

"And?"

She giggled. "Are you going to make me say it?"

"Yes, I want to hear you."

"I like your finger in my bum."

"Do you... Good, what do you like it doing?"

"Fucking me... fucking my arse."

From there it all started again. He was obviously teasing her, tormenting her. Getting her to the edge, then slowing down.

It was hard to listen too. I felt contrasting emotions. Yeah, I felt the arousal. My dick straining in my pants, but then there was a white hot anger bubbling away.

"Fuck, don't tease me you bastard, I'm so close. Don't stop, please. Don't stop."

The bed thumped against the wall erratically as she writhed and squirmed. Her cries of passion getting louder and louder. "Oh fuck yes, do it. Fuck I'm going to cum."

I could almost picture her squirming and shuddering. Her body wracked in the throes of a huge cum.

The long drawn out cry, meant yeah. She'd cum all right, and it had been big.

Of course, it wasn't over. The gentle sounds of making out, kissing, moaning. This time though. It was him moaning, and her voice muffled by a mouthful of cock. She was blowing him, and he urged her on. "That's it, suck it. God damn you sexy bitch. Fuck you look so good with that cock in your mouth."

Bodies moving, bed clothes ruffling.

"Get up on your hands and knees while you suck me. Yeah, that's it baby. I want to play with your pussy while you suck it."

It sounded depraved and obscene. Her gurgling gasps as she sucked his cock, her pussy sloshing in gushing wet squelches as he fingered her. I was surprised when she started moaning louder and louder. The bed squeaking noisily.

Another orgasm, and she must have stopped sucking him, because she cried out to announce her cum.

More frantic moving.

"Do you want it baby?"

"Yes, god yes." She whimpered in response.

"What do you want?"

"Your cock, I want it in me. I want you to fuck me."

"Then put it in, hold it."

"Oh fuck." She squealed in pure ecstasy. "Oh god yes."

"You like that cock in your pussy?"

"Yes, I love it. Go on do it. Fuck me."

The bed moved, although now it had a rhythm of determination. His strokes must have been long and deep. He grunted roughly, she wailed and squealed.

The head board now bashing against the wall. The springs squeaking in agony from his pounding thrusts.

"yes, god yes, fuck me, fuck me harder."

"You like that sexy lady?"

"Oh god yes. I love it."

The cadence of her moans changed. Her voice trilling. Keening... "Fuck me... Yes. Oh god, oh god, oh god..." Over and over she moaned. I thought the bed was going to smash through the wall he pounded her so hard.

One squealing crying moaning extended sigh and it was all over.

The ragged panting showed they were both recovering.

After the breathing settled, Ally mumbled in panic. "Shit, what's the time?'

"Just after eight thirty."

"Oh Christ, Taine will be home soon. I need to go."

"Are you sure. The night is young."

"Taine would freak out. Jesus. I need to hurry. Thanks for a wonderful night."

"No worries baby. Any time. I'm free tomorrow if you want a rematch."

"Oh, yes please. That sounds marvellous." There was some kissing, and feet moving.

"Where are you going?" Ally asked him.

"Think I'll head down to the pub, then grab some take aways. I'm famished."

The door open, and I heard them both walk out. I quickly moved away from the wall, off the bed, and picked up my bag. Flicking on the lights, I turned on the kettle, and got down a cup.

I heard Ally walk in. "Christ, Taine. I wasn't expecting you home so early." She spluttered in shock. "How long have you been home?" Her face glowed bright red. Guilt shining like a beacon. She was afraid, and I recognised that look. She was wondering how much I'd heard.

"Just got home this instant." I replied.

Even if I didn't know what she had just done. I would have known, it was written on her face as she stood there staring blankly at me. Guilt... Shame... It was burnt into her grimace. Usually when I got back, she welcomed me home with a hug, and kiss. Tonight, she stood there, her weight shifting from foot to foot, her eyes downcast.

"Don't I get a kiss?" I asked.

"Oh, um I was going to shower."

"Why, where have you been?"

"I was..." She winced, her face scrunched up, anxiety enveloping her. "I have done something, and I want to tell you, but you have to promise not to get mad."

"Done something?"

"We've talked about it, but probably didn't totally agree."

"You're confusing me Ally, that have you done? Is it the car?"

"What?" She spluttered. "No it isn't the bloody car." At that moment, the kettle decided to join the fray. It whistled loudly before shutting off. The room filling with steam.

She stepped forward, her dishevelled hair and smudged makeup more evident. "What happened to your hair?"

Again she winced at my remark. "Have you been to the gym, bloody hell, your makeup is smeared all over your face."

"Taine, stop, let me explain." Her hands reached out to hold mine. I watched as she closed her eyes and inhaled a deep cleansing breath. "I was next door with Andre."

"What, who the fuck is Andre?"

"He's our neighbour. You know. The guy."

Frowning I muttered. "What do you mean with him?"

"You promised not to get angry."

"No I didn't you asked, but I never agreed."

"Are you angry?" She asked. Her face full of fear, her eyes unable to hold mine.

"I don't know. You haven't told me what happened."

"He helped me carry groceries up from the car. And he invited me over to his apartment for a drink."

"A drink huh. That doesn't explain how you look."

"We had sex." She blurted out guiltily.

I dropped her hands, stepping back. "You fucked him?"

She nodded, shame and embarrassment flooded her face.

"Did it live up to expectations then?" I snarled, turning away to reach in the fridge for another beer.

She didn't reply. "Well?" I snarled. "Was it good? Did you get to scream like all the other stupid sluts that go in there?"

Her face trembled, little tears forming. "We talked about it happening Taine."

"You mean you talked about it. All I fucking did was listen to you."

"No, we both talked about it." She said quickly, defensively.

"You didn't answer my fucking question." I barked feeling the anger from earlier bubbling out.

"It was okay." She mumbled, again losing her bravado, and again staring at the floor.

"So all that expectation was for nothing aye. You fucked up our marriage for what... An average fuck?"

"Taine, it was okay. I want to tell you, but I can see you're not in the right space." Stepping away, she mumbled. "I'm going to have a shower."

"Yeah go on, wash away his cum, it won't make you clean though."

"We used condoms Taine."

"Lucky me aye. Go on fuck off, but be quick. I need the shower as well. I was actually doing something to make our lives better."

"Taine, please, don't be like that. I told you I was going to do it."

"No you fucking didn't. You said, and I'm quoting here. I'd never cheat on you. It'd only happen if we were both onboard. I never once said I was okay with it. I never thought you were serious."

"Taine, we've talked about it a lot lately."

"You've talked, and I've listened. That's all Ally."

With tears in her eyes, she walked dejectedly into the bathroom. I heard the shower come on and I flopped on the bed. "Fuck."

It was my own bloody fault. We played along with those fucking games. I could have stopped it. Maybe I should have burst in and stopped it?

I couldn't wipe away my own guilt because it did arouse me. The whole time I sat with my ear against the wall listening. My dick was hard enough to try and cut it's way out of my pants. I'd had to restrain myself from taking it out too masturbate.

What a bloody nightmare. I'd heard her, cumming over and over. Begging for him to fuck her harder. She'd loved every minute of it, and it made me feel like I was lesser of a man than when I walked in earlier.

He had brought her to life in ways I hadn't been able to. Yeah, she came when we made love. She orgasmed, but not like that. Not with the sheer animalistic fury that he'd brought out in her.

I heard the shower turn off, and Ally, walked out wrapped in a towel. I sunk what remained of my beer, and started stripping as I walked past her down turned eyes into the steam filled bathroom.

The stinging jets eased some of the tension. My muscles slowly relaxed. I soaked much longer than usual. Tonight I needed to get my head around what happened. What to do next.

When I walked out, Ally was making a sandwich in the kitchenette. I stood by the bed drying off.

"Taine, how come there's an empty chip punnet, and a burger wrapper on the bench? And, why are there three empty beer bottles?"

It was my own turn to wince. I stared into her eyes, and I saw her mouth curl at the edges. "When did you really get home?" She asked, curiosity now tugging at her.

"Just before you." I replied with my voice wavering under her intense scrutiny.

"Really, but long enough to drink two beers and eat a burger and chips?"

"I ate them in the car. Just brought the empty packets up to put in the rubbish."

"Really, then how come there are onions on my pillow, and the beds all ruffled?"

Now I was really caught. "Okay, I got home earlier."

"How much earlier?" She demanded.

"A bit."

"Really." She said lightly. Her face now prettier, the guilt lifting slowly. "How much did you hear?" She took a large bite from her marmite sandwich, her eyes boring into mine.

"A little, maybe ten minutes or so."

"Uh huh." She mumbled with her mouth full of food. "You heard us fucking?"

I nodded, throwing the wet towel in the laundry basket.

"Why did you pretend you didn't know?"

I shrugged. "I was totally shocked actually. At first I couldn't believe it. Then I wanted to know whether you would try to lie to me."

"I would never lie Taine. Not to you."

"Bullshit, you already did."

Clearly confused, she said. "No I didn't. I told you what happened.

"No Ally, I asked whether it lived up to expectations and you said. Your words here. It was okay. I heard you screaming out in pleasure Ally. That was more than okay."

She winced a little, throwing the crust of her sandwich on the bench. "I wanted to tell you everything, but you seemed so angry. I decided to wait till things had calmed down before I gave you details."

I nodded, choosing my words. "It was better than okay then?"

She moved towards me, reached out and untied the towel wrapped around my waste. Her body pressed up against me, her nose touching mine. "It was way better than okay. It was fucking awesome."

"He's a better fuck than me then?"

Her smile disappeared as she muttered. "No, don't say it like that. I was aroused because of the situation. I was for all intents and purposes cheating on you."

"Ally, I heard him fucking you. I heard you screaming. Bloody hell. I've never heard you like that. Never once. Obviously he's better at it than me."

"No Taine, it was different. It was more about the sexual expectation. It got to me. I went in there wanting it to be great."

Her kiss stymied my response. Her naked body squirming against mine, taking away some of the anger. Her hand grasping my fattening dick, made me moan softly into her mouth.

"Somebody's getting excited." She whispered wetly into my ear.