It started as an aural adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ally,"

"Shush, I want to make love. We can talk later."

"Surprised you're not to sore after what I heard."

She sniggered. "I am a bit, but never to sore for you."

"Ally, I don't want a mercy fuck okay. You're obviously satisfied. Lets leave it."

"No way Mr. I want you to make love to me. I need it, I need to know you still love me, still want me. I'm not doing it to placate you. I want it."

Her mouth crushed against mine. Her hand stroking my dick, squeezed my aching balls. Her breasts rubbing my chest. "Fuck me Taine, right now."

She twisted dragging me onto the bed. Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck, crushing me in a passionate urgent embrace. Her still wet hair falling down tickling my face.

She rolled onto her back, her legs falling open.

My fingers explored her wetness, her pussy lips swollen and covered with her lubricious excitement.

"Don't tease me Taine. I want you inside me now."

She squirmed, and wriggled until my erection slid into her. Wetter than I had ever felt, she swallowed my cock in one deep greedy gulp. Her pussy convulsing wildly, her slippery walls clutching at my cock as it slid in and out.

"Fuck that's it babe. Fuck me." Her legs circled my waist. Her ankles locking together as she thrust up to meet every pounding stroke of my urgent starving hips.

All of the conflicting emotions burst out of my aching brain. Anger, arousal, excitement, jealousy, rage. They mixed together into a toxic brew of sensitivities. My sense of outrage smothered by omnipotent sexual arousal. Jealousy pounding excruciatingly in my chest.

I could taste the bile of rage.

I fucked her, there was no lovemaking. It was raw brutal sex. I ignored that she said about being sore, I fucked her harder. Pounded her down into the big spongy mattress. Her body shuddering expressively. Her purring whimpers urging me on.

Was it pain, or arousal on her behalf? I didn't care. I wanted my revenge. I wanted to... To... To what? Teach her a lesson, hurt her, prove I wasn't useless.

"Oh god, Taine... Jesus, Babe."

Her words only filled me with intent to go harder. Ferociously my body hammered down into her. Our body's colliding, the wet sloshy sounds of sex filling the room. The smell of her womanly arousal.

"Fuck, Taine... God... Fuck."

Her mouth mashed against mine, in a searing tongue swirling passionate kiss. There was no room for talk. My excitement level meant it wouldn't be a long exchange. I came with a deep eruption of sperm flooding her. Her body shuddered and jerked beneath me, her pussy gasping frantically.

"Don't stop, god I'm going to cum again babe. Don't stop, keep fucking me, keep fucking me."

Her words empowering me. Even though the steeliness was fading from my shaft. I kept pounding her harder and harder. Her body repaid my efforts with a gushing orgasm. Her head rolling wildly from side to side. Her mouth wide open as she sighed.

Her whole body thrashing around beneath me. Orgiastic doesn't really do it justice. I'm sure she would have levitated if I wasn't laying atop her.

Afterwards, we lay together. Her nestled in closer than physically possible. Not sure if she was afraid to let go.

It was later when I asked. "Are you okay? Sorry if I was rough."

"What, god don't be silly. It was amazing." She let out a little titter. "I thought you might have noticed. I did enjoy it."

"You said earlier you were sore."

"That went away the moment you kissed me."

"Was it because he's bigger than me?"

"No sweets, he's about your height."

"Bitch, I meant well... You know."

"Taine, he's the same size as you okay. I didn't take measurements, but it felt like the same."

"Then why were you sore?"

She grimaced. "Do you really want to talk about that now?"

"Yeah, I think we better."

She nodded. "Yes, I guess so." Swallowing, and drawing in a big breath she said. "He's very forceful, much more physical than you. What's more, he kept going and going. I wondered whether he was going to cum."

"How many times did you do it?"

"Fucking... Only the once, but there was more."

"More huh."

She wriggled, her head moving so she could peer into my eyes. "Exactly how much did you hear?"

"Only what I said." I lied, hoping the darkness would mask my attempts at deception.

"We started out like making out. The usual kissing and caresses. Then he started to finger me. Jesus, Taine. He has these weirdly long magic fingers. That's what it's all about. He made me cum three times, just while he fingered me."

"Three times..."

"Uh huh, three very big orgasms. Usually, like with us, you and me. I cum once, but he just kept going. Then he licked my pussy."

"Was he good at that as well?"

"Better." She whispered hesitantly. "He loves pussy. This will be hard to explain, but he absolutely loves it. He doesn't just lick, he uses his whole face. He tries to slip his whole head deep inside you. He nibbles and sucks and kisses and lick. Like it's so obvious he's really into it."

"Just his face?"

"No, he uses those magic fingers as well."

"In your pussy?"

She slowed, her words not coming as easily. "Not just my pussy."

"What does that mean?"

"He slid a finger in my bum while he had two fingers inside me."

"You let him stick a finger up your arse?"

She tittered again. "Yeah, I know in the past I've been reticent, but for some reason I let him."

"And you liked it?"

"Babe, I loved it. I could feel his fingers rubbing between the walls. It was like they were touching. I can't explain it. Maybe it was just the situation, but fuck I came like Jesus, I don't know. A fucking volcano went off."

"I suppose you repaid the favour?" I said accusingly.

"If you're asking if I sucked his dick. Then yes, I did."

"Good was it?"

"Taine, don't get bent out of shape babe. You have no reason to be jealous."

"Yeah, whatever. You sucked him off?"

"I did suck his dick, which yes. I enjoyed, but it was his fingers. He made me get up on my hands and knees. He made me move so he could finger me again."

"While you were sucking him off?"

"Yeah, and it was amazing. He fucked me, he rubbed my clit, stuck his finger back in my bum. He used the palm of his hand to rub my whole pussy, then he focused on my bum. Stuck three fingers in and fucked it like that."

"Your arse?"

"Yes babe. But he went back and forth, he had four fingers in my pussy, his thumb rubbing my clit. Jesus, I came so hard I had to stop sucking him. I couldn't breathe."

"Another orgasm huh?"

"Two actually. Then he rolled me over and put it inside me. I don't know how much of the actual sex you heard, but that was it."

"Guess I'll have to go over and ask him for lessons." I grumbled her joy making me feel somehow inadequate.

Her joy vanished as my words formed. "Ohhh, no. Don't be like that."

"Hard not to feel it really. He clearly made you feel things I have never managed. He is obviously better."

"Taine, you shouldn't feel that way. Yes, technically, he's very good. Like getting a great massage. You know. Some people give good massages, and others give great ones."

"What about me. You always said you liked my massages?"

"I do, Jesus Taine. You give the best massages."

"Then what are you saying?"

"I was using it as a metaphor. Andre, is technically good at sex. He has those magic fingers, but there's also a presence about him. He's incredibly vocal. He talks a lot. Makes it seem dirty and sexy. He made me tell him I liked his finger in my bum."

"So the difference is, he's got special abilities with his fingers and he talks a lot?"

"Shit, I don't want to make comparisons. It was like when he was licking me. He made it abundantly clear that he loved it. I knew he loved it. Like I said, he has a presence. Some people like sex... He loves sex, and he made me feel the same."

"You think I don't?" I asked confused and annoyed.

"No." She said with a frustrated sigh. "I know how much you love it. I wasn't talking about you, just people. Andre is one of those aficionados, a connoisseur... Like the difference between people who like food, and the ones who really love it. Sorry, I'm not explaining it very well."

We lay in silence for a while. Me trying to get my head around what had happened. Ally, I think trying put her thoughts into words. Usually, we talked about what I'd achieved at the house, that seemed insignificant at that point. Like who fucking cares.

As we lay there, the neighbour arrived home, and he had company. "Oh my god, the greedy bugger." She said laughingly.

"Pissed off are you?"

"What, god no. If he's got the energy then good luck to him."

"You're not angry that you didn't satisfy him?"

"Oh, he was satisfied, don't worry about that."

"Then why has he got a girl in there?"

"I guess, it's what I was trying to say. He loves sex, maybe he's an addict?"

"You did use condoms didn't you?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, we did. I'm not an idiot."

"Thank god for that."

We tried to enjoy a moment, but the neighbour was hard at it again. The headboard ratting, bed springs squeaking.

"Are we okay Taine?" Ally, asked hesitantly.

"I guess, I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Hard not to get an inferiority complex really. Listening to some bloke give your wife orgasm after orgasm will do that to you."

She looked querulously at me. "Exactly how much did you hear?"

"Everything."

"Oh my god. Why didn't you say?"

"I don't know. I guess, like I said earlier. I wanted to know if you'd be honest."

"Why didn't you let me know you were home?"

"Ally, I was fucking shocked okay. I was totally flabbergasted. I never thought you'd do it."

"But we talked about it?" She sighed defeatedly.

"Yeah, you know what they say. Talk is cheap."

"What does that mean?" She hissed.

"I dunno. Fantasy's, dreams... It's all easy, but when it's actually happening. It's different. A whole lot of other emotions come into play."

"Did you have a hard on?"

I smirked ashamedly. "Yeah."

"Did you play with yourself?"

"No, I was trying to stop myself from charging into that apartment and dragging you out by your hair. Caveman style."

She looked shocked at my revelation. "You were that upset?"

"Yeah, it really affected me. Yeah, it aroused me, but wow. The other emotions though. They took over, there was so much anger, the bile in my stomach made me feel physically ill."

Her sad pout showed her reaction. "I'm sorry babe. I didn't realise. I wanted it to be something we would both enjoy. When we role played it, we had a lot of fun, and I got the impression you were really into it."

"Ally, it was like a fantasy thing. It all seems easy and safe. You can think about things that in reality you never would. You must have experienced that as well."

She sighed, nodding in agreement. "yes, that's true. Apart from this, my fantasy's are all a bit twisted. I like them, but would never be brave enough to make them come true."

She kissed me, and whispered. "I'm sorry sweets. I was so engrossed in my own desires, I forgot that you might not feel the same."

We had a moment of quiet. The noises from next door were now raging at full noise. Andre grunting viciously as he banged whoever she was with all his energy. I had to wonder how he did it. Surely he must use Viagra or something.

Ally said "You know, the thing that really excited me, the fantasy element of what I did?"

"No, I guess you're gonna tell me anyway."

"Yes." She giggled evilly. "It was imagining you were here at home listening. I pictured you with your ear against the wall. I knew you weren't. Well that's what I thought. In my head, though you were listening, stroking your hard on eagerly waiting for me."

The screams from next door stopped her, and she grimaced before adding.

"All I could think about was rushing in here to tell you all about it. I wanted to jump on you the moment I walked in the door."

"Then what happened?"

She winced, her face losing some of the happiness. "I saw your face, and you looked so angry. I didn't know that you'd been here all along. At first I thought something must have happened at the house. Seeing you like that ate away my confidence, and I was scared."

The woman next door screamed her way through an orgasm, and Ally, giggled nervously. "I know how that feels." I felt her body tremble as the words slipped out. She gave me a quick look, and breathed. "Sorry."

"Ally, my self esteem is pretty low right now. If your experience had been good, or even great. I wouldn't feel like this, but what you experienced there was like a whole level above anything we have ever managed together. I know you have never ever cum like that with me. I have never once given you pleasure like that."

"Taine, I think you're focusing on the wrong thing. Yes, it was pretty amazing, but most of the reason for that is what went before. We have been enjoying listening like depraved perverts. I was so hyped up, it was always going to be good."

"Yeah, I get that, but you have to imagine how you'd feel if it had been you listening to some woman banging my brains out."

"Taine, I want that. I look forward to it. This isn't just about me. I want us both to have fun."

"Let's hope it works out that way for us." I groaned unconvinced.

She didn't say anything, but I heard her sighing unconsciously.

"You want to do this again then?" I asked.

"Yes." She whispered with a sexy little purr. "I would love to, but only if we and by that I mean you are happy. I never want to walk in and see that look on your face again. I was so scared."

After a brief pause, she said. "Maybe we could invite Andre, over and we could both get involved."

"Like a threesome?" I gasped in horror.

She completely missed my look of disgust, and added. "Yeah." Her grin and confidence returning. "I think that could be even better."

"You think he'd be into it?"

"I think he would, yeah."

"Well I'm not, so don't even think about it."

Thankfully, it seemed like Andre had run out of steam, and we dropped into the dark embracing world of sleep.

Work the next day was again frantic, but I managed to sneak away early. The builders had been busy as well, and by seven that night. We were at a position where we could actually move in.

That was a great outcome from my perspective. Regardless of what Ally, said. I wanted to get away from that bloody apartment. Her office phone rang several times before she picked up.

"Hey sexy man. What's up?"

"Can you come to the house after work?"

"Yeah, course." A brief pause before she came back. "Sorry, I was just checking my schedule. I could be there by about seven thirty."

"Sweet, see you then."

"Is there something wrong?"

"Nah, I want to show you where we're up to."

*****

The front door of our new home opened, and I rushed to greet her. Her arms encircled me in a tight breathtaking embrace, and we kissed warmly, lovingly.

"Come into the living room." I said with a flourish of my arms. She walked just in front of me. "What's going on Taine?" She saw the picnic blanket spread out on the shining hardwood floor. The candles glowing, my phone playing a little music.

"I thought we could have a little food, then I could show you where we're at."

I took her coat and bag, and she curled up on the blanket. I brought out the little spring rolls as nibbles, and she giggled. "Wow, and entrée?"

I knew she loved them, as well as the lemon chicken and rice, that was coming up next. All the while she looked around. She could see the kitchen. "Oh my god." She gasped in shock. "You've finished the kitchen?"

"Not quite, but it's not far away. The point is though. It's finished enough for us to move in."

"You're kidding." She gushed. "What about showering?"

I smiled, replying quickly. "You'll see after dinner."

She was stunned by the progress, as I guided her around the house. She wasn't expecting to see the bed made, and some towels and personal items laid out on the bed.

"Ally, we could move in right now, and I could finish off the house slowly over a few months. We could bank the money we're paying as rent at the apartment, and we could get our stuff out of storage. We'd be like four hundred buck a week better off."

"Yes, it makes perfect sense. Can we get out of the lease at the apartment though?"

"Yeah, I think so. Mr's Beringo seems like a nice lady, and she did say she's had people asking about it."

"When would we move in?" She asked.

"Tonight, right now. It could be our first night in our new home."

We walked back out, and she sat on the blanket in the middle of the living room. I opened the bottle of champagne, carrying in the two glasses.

As I sat with her, I asked. "Well?"

"Oh yes, definitely. It's just taken me by surprise. I wasn't expecting this. I thought we were still weeks away."

"You look almost disappointed?" I said curiously. "Is there a problem?"

"No, not a problem. I was hoping we'd make use of our little playpen another couple of times before we moved out."

"So you are disappointed?" I sighed.

"If you want me to be honest, then yes. All day long I've been picturing you in the room listening to me and Andre, and then me telling him, and he suggests inviting you in."

"I couldn't do it Ally, not with him. I can't explain it. I've never met the guy, but I have built up a level of dislike for him."

"That's hardly fair Taine. You're right you haven't met him."

"I know, and I'm not trying to justify it. All I'm saying is I would never be interested in doing anything like that with him."

She sighed deeply, a hint of frustration creeping into her persona. "Now I am disappointed."

"Sorry, I'm not saying I'm not up for it, just not with him."

"Taine, I'm not trying to pressure you, but he would be perfect. He's not local, nobody we know knows him. He'll be gone himself in a few weeks. He's a fun guy, maybe a little intense, but he offers no dangers."

"Ally, I just said it's not logical. I simply don't like him, just fucking drop it."

She shrugged casually. "Okay, I guess I was simply being greedy."

"You can say that again."

She sniggered. "Sorry, I didn't know you felt that way about him. Why didn't you say something?"

"I only found out last night."

"You're kidding. You don't like him because we had sex?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much it."

"Wow, I don't understand that at all. "You said you had a hard on and you enjoyed it. Now suddenly you don't like him."

We tidied up, and Ally tried out the new shower. She walked out looking impressed. "That's a great shower."

In bed, she sneaked into my arms and we cuddled together. Our lips met in a scintillating kiss., our hands roaming over each other. Her pussy warm slippery and inviting. Her hand stroking my building erection.

As we caressed, she growled pleadingly. "Lick my pussy."

I didn't need a second invitation, I did enjoy eating her. The taste, the feel of her open lips. I started slowly, using my tongue to bathe her whole vulva. Sliding my tongue between her labia, licking the length of her sexy crevice. Her worm squirming in my mouth.

She moaned in pleasure, enjoying my lavishing. Her salubrious gooey deliciousness aroused my taste buds. Working my fingers into her, paid me dividends with her purring moans of approval.

Her hips moved as I took my time building the tension slowly, encouraging her on. I added a second finger into her depths, which convulsed wickedly. The walls of her vagina grasping, squeezing.

Feeling her body writing and trembling, I got brave and decided to give the sliding a finger in her arse. My fingers were covered in her lubriciousness already, so I just moved it slowly to prod at her tightly closed bum.

"What the fuck." She yelped in pain. She sat upright and glared down at me. "What the hell Taine?"