It started as an aural adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you liked it?"

"Not like that. You can't just shove it in. You have to work it a little. Lick it, spread some of my juices around. Start slowly."

She lay back down, and I started again, except this time, I left her bum alone. Concentrating on her pussy. It took a while to get back into our rhythm, and her orgasm raced towards us. She cried out in ecstasy.

Afterwards, we made love, and unlike the night before it was proper lovemaking.

Afterwards, she rolled towards me, and sighed. "You didn't try that sneaky finger, what happened?"

"I decided maybe it wasn't for me."

"I'm sorry Taine, I didn't mean to put you off. You caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting it."

"It's okay, we can try another day."

"But why did you stop?"

"I dunno, It's not something that we've done before. I only tried because you said how much you loved it."

"I did. We just have to spend some time learning."

"Yeah, another day perhaps."

I don't know why it made me feel uncomfortable, but I felt like I was being tutored, expected to follow Andre's play card, and that bugged me.

One thing was for sure. It was awesome sleeping in our new home. Ally, had to go in to work early, much like myself. We agreed that we'd finish early, and move out that night. We only had clothes and personal items to move.

I spent the day on the phone. Mr's Beringo, was happy enough to let us cancel our lease and get out a month early. Ally, seemed happy as we rushed around packing up, and cleaning. I noticed though that she spend a fair amount of time texting.

"Tina, keeping you busy huh?"

She answered hesitantly. "No, it was Andre. He wanted to know if I wanted to get together later."

"Oh right. He's got your number?"

"Yeah, is that not okay?"

"Nah, it's fine."

"Taine, don't try to brush me off. Is there a problem with me giving Andre, my number?"

"What did you tell him?"

"I said no. We're busy packing."

"Hell of a lot of texts to say no."

"For your information. He asked if we needed a hand. He volunteered to help."

"Yeah sure. In the hope he got lucky is the only reason."

"Don't be nasty. He was generously offering to help."

"Sorry, but I doubt that."

She pursed her lips annoyed and frustrated by refusal to accept anything positive about him.

We managed to get the apartment cleaned out. Mr's Beringo did her inspection, and accepted the keys back. Our bond would be deposited into our account over the next few days.

It was done. We were now formally moving into our new home. We celebrated by cooking dinner together, and enjoying the peace and serenity.

It was bed time, when Ally, commented. "It seems strange not having a live sex show happening next door."

"It's bloody marvellous. That's what it is. We can actually go to sleep without having to wear ear muffs."

"Don't tell me you won't miss it Taine. You enjoyed a lot of those evenings. You can be honest."

"I admit it. Some of it was arousing. Most of it was just noise. I'm glad to be shot of the place. We can start our new life now."

She snuggled close. "Yes we can. Lets start right now."

We worked hard to get the place in order, got our furniture out of storage, and moved in properly. The weekend slipped chaotically into mayhem. Friends, and family visited in an endless parade. All wanting to see what we'd done with the place.

Everybody loved it, they were able to overlook the fact it wasn't one hundred percent finished. We still had painting to do, carpet for the bedrooms, new light fittings.

Tina, Ally's work colleague and best friend especially loved the house. We hadn't seen much of her while living in the apartment. Mostly because the accountancy firm was in the middle of tax silly season. She wasn't just Ally's friend though. Her and I had become fast friends since meeting through Ally.

She flirted and teased me mercilessly. That was part of her nature. She loved to give me shit. Perhaps that's why we got on so great, I didn't mind slinging my share of shit as well.

We really bonded, when her relationship broke down. The bloke she lived with at the time, wanted to travel. He managed to get a very lucrative position in Hong Kong, and wanted Tina to move with him. She freaked, and decided she didn't want to move. It was heartbreaking watching them split. They were great together, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Over the period of her broken relationship, she almost lived with us. She'd turn up bawling her eyes out, drunk or both. We supported her as best we could, it was through that drama, her and I became tight friends.

"Jesus Taine. You could have finished the flaming decorating." She complained scathingly, as we wandered around.

"Yeah, but then you'd have nothing to do when you visited. Now every time you come around. I can slap a paintbrush in your hand."

"You try that buddy, and the brush'll be shoved somewhere dark. Like where the sun don't shine."

"Lazy bitch." I muttered.

"Pushy bastard." She replied laughingly.

The weekend passed, with both Ally, and I enjoying the complimentary comments. Monday, it was back to work. My mood was buoyant after such a happy weekend. Our lives were settling back into a positive space. I was enjoying my lunch when a text arrived on my phone.

"HEY BABE DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING PLANNED FOR 2NIGHT?"

"NO, NOTHING SPECIAL U WANNA DO SOMETHING?"

My phone buzzed, "Hey sexy. Sorry I got sick of texting."

"No apology needed Ally. I'd rather hear your voice than text any day."

"You're a sweetheart." A hesitant little pause before she added. "The reason I asked is. Andre sent me a text asking if I was free to go over for a visit tonight."

"Oh." I muttered, feeling my joyous mood evaporate.

"That doesn't sound positive." She sighed. "I'll reply no."

"Ally, if it's what you want then go."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, are you going over there straight after work, or are you going home first?"

"No, I'll go straight from work. Only if you're okay with it. I don't want to fight about it. I'd rather not go."

"I'm not over the moon about it, but like I said. If you want to, then go."

There was that damn pause again. She nervously tittered, before saying in a sexy whisper. "I'll tell you all about it. Or, I could accidentally leave my phone on so you could listen in?" I sensed her trying to find a way to make it seem like she was including me.

"Nah, not the phone thing. I'll watch the football I recorded at the weekend. I might even order in pizza or something."

"Tina, was going to come over. She'll keep you company."

"Why's she coming over?"

"Well, she was coming over for a girls night. We were going to be doing nails and stuff."

"Yeah, but you're not going to be here."

"She's your friend as well. If you ask, she might do your nails."

"Ally, have you told her you're not gonna be there?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Where does she think you're going?"

"Mum's place. Told her that she asked me to help her with some new curtains."

"Okay, sweet. Tell her not to bother coming over. I'm gonna be busy watching the footy."

"She'll be disappointed."

"Whatever. I don't want to spoil the game. I'd have to listen to her shitty comments throughout. Tell her to stay home and do her own nails."

"Okay, but are you sure this is okay?"

"No, but I sense it's something you want pretty bad, so. Do it, and we'll deal with the rest later. Just don't be too late."

"I love you Taine." She breathed warmly.

"Yeah, I love you too."

The rest of my day was shot. I couldn't rid myself of the negative energy our lunchtime conversation had doused me in. All of the positive vibes from the weekend were shattered.

After our discussion, and my revelation about how I didn't like the guy. I hoped perhaps she would consider my feelings.

Being so mixed up emotionally. I was pretty hopeless at work, and had to work late to make up for my ineffectuality. It did mean I could pick up my pizza on the way home, as well as a box of my favourite beer.

The footy was as bad as work. I tried to watch it, but in the end, I kept replaying the soundtrack from Ally, and Andre's first encounter. Strangely, the arousal had vaporised, now all I was left with was frustration.

Mostly, I aimed it at myself. I should have simply said no. Then all this negative shit would have been extinguished. I beat myself up pretty bad, which didn't help the evening progress quickly.

The game finished, and I couldn't even tell you what the score was. My mind was absorbed with shit. All I could hear was Ally, screaming as he fucked her to orgasm after orgasm. With no arousal to excite me, it turned to irritation and anger.

I hoped, we could make love when she got home and try to make things right. I expected her about ten, or ten thirty. With the TV boring me, I trotted off to bed about eleven, and against all odds. Sleep captured me quickly.

"What the?" The garage door opening, and headlights flashing through the open window woke me. It took several minutes to recall why I felt so pensive.

Ally, wandered into the bedroom, with a big smile on her face. "Hey sweetie. Sorry I'm a bit late."

I glanced at my phone. "Bloody hell. It's two AM." I spluttered sleepily.

"I said sorry Taine." She replied somewhat defensively.

She stripped quickly, and slid into the bed to snuggle up beside me. I noticed the clean fresh smell. She'd obviously showered. "Did you miss me?" She said with a teasing giggle.

"Yes, I did." I felt her hand slide down my body, until she gripped my flaccid dick. "Have you already come?" She asked curious.

"No, I was sound asleep."

"Oh, I thought you might have been playing with yourself as you imagined Andre, and I together. You already have an audio image to work from."

Her hand softly massaging my dick, was eliciting the reaction she sought. "You're late, I'm assuming this time he wasn't satisfied with just the once?"

She sniggered. "No, he wanted more, much more."

"How many times?"

"Three." She replied raspilly. Her body writhing as she nestled in closer. Her mouth kissing my neck and ears. "Would you like some details?"

I rolled towards her, forcing her onto her back. My hand sliding down her stomach. Just as my hand reached that spot between her legs, her hand closed over mine. "Taine, I'm sorry, but I am very tender tonight. I was hoping you might settle for a blow job."

I withdrew my hand from hers, my irritation rising quickly to anger. "Don't bother." I rolled away from her, swiping away her hand which still held my cock.

I moved to my side of the bed, leaving her lying alone. She moved quickly, I'll give her credit.

"No babe, please don't be like that. I hadn't expected Andre to be so greedy. I'll make it the most wonderful blowjob you've ever had." She quickly reached over to grab my dick again, but I intercepted her movements.

"Ally, I'm not interested okay. Yes, I had hoped we could make love when you got back, but I don't want your pity. You obviously had a fun night. Assuming you got there at seven, and it's now two AM. He obviously satisfied you."

"Taine." She mumbled apologetically. "Please, let me do something for you?"

"Yeah, go to sleep. I have an early start in the morning. Good night Ally." I pushed her hand away from my cock, and pulled the blankets tightly around myself as way of proving I was done with the conversation.

I was in the shower already when Ally woke. I heard the shower cubicle door open, and she popped her head in. "Would you like some company?"

"No, I'm in a hurry. I'm already running late."

She frowned in frustration. Usually I would never say no to her, regardless of whether I was late or not. "I'll go and make some breakfast then." She sighed.

"Don't bother, I'm running late."

"Taine, please. We should at least talk."

"No, how many times do I have to say I'm late before you listen?" I pulled the door shut in her face and finished my shower.

"Goodbye Ally." I called as I walked through into the attached garage.

Work... Bloody hell, it was a nightmare. We were busy, and I couldn't clear my mind. Again, it was well after seven when I walked in at home probably looking as dejected as I felt.

Ally, glanced up from turning what smelt like lamb. "Hey Taine." She walked over, and we hugged as we always did. Her mouth sliding wetly over mine in a luscious kiss. Her arms around my waist gripped tighter than expected. Like she was afraid to let me go.

We stayed locked in our embrace for what felt an age. We swayed, the tension building. Eventually it was Ally, who stepped back. "You look exhausted. Hard day was it sweets?"

"Yeah, kinda. We're flat out at the moment."

"Oh, I understand that." She sighed appreciatively. "Can we talk about last night please. I know it wasn't fair, and I'm a thoughtless bitch. I just wanted you to get some pleasure as well."

"I was hoping for some loving, but I'm not playing second fiddle to that prick. I expected you home about eleven, not two in the bloody morning."

My angry glare and snarky retort made her step back in shock. "Taine, I didn't mean to be so late, but I didn't realise I had a curfew?"

"You didn't, but I do remember saying don't be late, and you replying. I won't."

"I know, but things sort of dragged on. Andre can be quite demanding as a lover."

"I don't care about fucking Andre. I had to listen to the prick every night. I know what he's like. We're married, and I hoped I would rest a little higher up the pecking order than him."

"Oh babe, you're right at the top."

"Really, doesn't feel like it. He gets to fuck you as long as he wants, and I get a handjob. Doesn't sound right to me."

"I never wanted that, but I was very tender, sore in fact. I wasn't expecting him to be so ferocious the last time."

"Whatever. I've made a decision though Ally, and you might not like it."

"Really, sounds ominous."

"You're not to see him again... Ever,"

She nodded, accepting my words as if she expected them. "I understand, in fact I anticipated your response. I know it got out of hand Taine, and I didn't handle things very well, but you have to believe me. I never wanted you to feel left out."

"The deed is done Ally. Hopefully we can move forward, but I absolutely mean what I said. You must never see him again, and on top of that. I never want to hear his name again."

"I understood Taine. I accept that. I was hoping we could talk about it and find a way so we could use it for us. However, if that's your decision. I can live with that."

"Good, do you need a hand with dinner?"

"No, all under control. I was hoping we could have a drink and try and make things right while it cooks."

"No, sorry. Over dinner perhaps. I've brought a mountain of work home that I need to knock off. I wasn't much use at work today."

"Right, I get it. I felt much the same. I feel really guilty Taine. I should have made sure I got home in time for us to make love, and find some pleasure from the experience. I am sorry."

"All good. We can move on."

Ally called me in for dinner, and the table looked amazing. Candles, soft lighting, music, and of course the fabulous aroma of delicious food.

She clinked her glass of wine with mine in a silent toast as we dug into the food. The tension built as we made it through the meal, we were both on our third glass of wine, when she said. "Can we talk about last night?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"Why were you so angry? I know I was late, and although we couldn't make love. I did offer to finish your night on a high."

"I was angry because I seem to have slipped down the order. I accept you were off having fun, but when we first talked about partner swapping, and experimenting with sex outside our marriage. We agreed that the biggest thing is it would be fun for both of us... Equally."

"Taine, I wanted to make it fun for you. I would have given you a blowjob that you would never forget. We could have talked about what happened, used it like we did when we listened in. That was what I thought we were going to do?"

"Ally, you talk about this as if it was something I wanted. Like it was my fantasy. You forget. This has all been about you... I'm hardly more than a bit player in your fantasy. I had to pretend to be your lover when we role played."

"But you did enjoy it?"

"Yes I did, when it was merely fantasy. Now that it's real, it doesn't seem so pleasant."

"Last night, while I was out, what did you do?"

"Watched football, ate my pizza, watched some boring shit on TV until I was to tired to keep my eyes open. I tried to wait up but got sick of waiting."'

She grimaced, as my words hit home. "You didn't imagine, or try too picture what I was doing?"

"No, not with any joy. I've had that bloody sound track in my head ever since I heard you with him. It brings me no joy. Especially since I clearly don't meet his standards as a lover."

"Oh Jesus Taine. Don't say that."

"What am I supposed to say?"

"I never meant to put you down, make you feel bad."

"Maybe you didn't mean it, but that's how I feel."

"I think we need to organise an experience of your own. Maybe that'll fix it?"

"Ally, we just have to put it behind us. Leave it in the past. You got your fabulous fuck. You now have some exciting memories to take away."

"The memories could be ours Taine. They don't have to just be mine."

"No, I've lost interest in anything that happened between you and him."

"Jesus, can't we at least talk about it? Once we do, it might change your perspective?"

"Nope, done and dusted. As far as I'm concerned. It's history."

She shrugged, as she stood to clear the table. "Okay, we'll do it your way, but I think you're missing the point."

"I've got to finish these reports. Can I leave you with the dishes?"

She nodded "Yeah, course."

As I walked towards the hall way. I stopped and turned to speak. "I do want to know one thing?"

She straightened from loading the dishwasher. "Yeah, what's that?"

"Were you sore because it wasn't just his finger in your arse?"

The look of shock on her face quickly turned to anger. "No it fucking wasn't. There was no way I was ready for that."

Without replying. I walked up the hall and pulled the spare bedroom door closed behind me. It wasn't an office as such. In fact we planned for it to be our nursery when the time came. At the moment, all I had was a fold out table set up as my desk.

Focus, I mumbled to myself, easier said than done really.

I was shocked when Ally pushed open the door and said. "I'm going to bed, are you coming, or do you still have work to finish?"

Sex... It had always been such a unifying wonderful part of our relationship. Right from when we first dated, right through our relationship. Our desires and needs seemed so closely bonded.

Now, we at least to me appeared light years apart.

I felt her snuggling her naked body against me. Her hot wet mouth kissing and nuzzling my compliant flesh. Her hand caressing my growing erection. When her mouth slid down over the head of my cock. I could do nothing but moan in sheer euphoric glee.

She sucked wantonly on the throbbing shaft, her thumb rubbing sensuously across the slit. "Hmm Salty." She whispered.

She moved around so her pussy stared at my face. I knew exactly what she wanted, but didn't want to play by Andre's instruction sheet. He of the magic fingers, well fuck that.

I pulled her over me, her hot moist slippery slit sitting firmly on my mouth. I started as I always did, licking and lapping. Kissing and sucking. Nibbling her succulent engorged lips.

I buried my tongue in her steamy open vagina. Luxuriating in her essence. She overwhelmed me, my senses all aroused. I worked hard, and introduced my fingers to the game. Sliding them deep into her quivering inviting sex.