It started as an aural adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you can't be too careful."

She turned her head to look up at me, and suddenly. Our mouths crashed together in a torrid searing kiss. Our tongues slithered together in a knot, hands caressed, fondled. Her breasts filled my hands. God, she felt so bloody sexy.

It wasn't long and we were in her bed, my dick thrusting wildly into her spasmning pussy. Her legs waving in the air as she screamed through a ferocious orgasm. I felt the primal urge racing up from the base of my spine and I knew. Mine wasn't far behind. Her fingers clawed animalistically down my back. Her mouth sucking the skin off my neck.

Just like that, it was all over. We lay spent. Her body nestled against mine. I lay there, feeling a mixture of shame and guilt. What the fuck had I done?

When she started crying, I felt even worse. I drew her back into my arms. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken advantage."

"Oh god, it wasn't just you. Christ. I never meant to do that. I've never done anything like that in my life."

"Me neither. Ally, my wife and I do have a sort of agreement. This is the first time I've ever done anything about it."

"You're kidding?" She sniffled.

"No, we have talked about seeing other people. She's slept with a bloke, but I haven't. Well, up to now that is."

"You must think I'm a slut?" She mumbled between sobs.

"Hell no. I'm bloody married for gods sake. I'm in no position to lay blame or accuse anybody of anything."

She grabbed me tight, and as we kissed, her body slid over mine, and she wriggled around until my dick slid back up into her pulsating pussy.

This time, we crashed. The events of the day catching up with us.

The morning, as you'd expect was awkward. The anxiety levels returning.

"Are you sure about minding Lars? I'll get home as early as I can, you can drop him off in the evenings."

"Don't finish to early. I probably won't get out of work until after six. Don't panic though. I'll take great care of him, take him outside, make sure he gets plenty of air."

She kissed me, as we walked out to the cars. "Thank you, I can't believe how kind you've been. By the way, last night. God I needed that."

Lars, couldn't walk properly, I had to lift him into the car. At least we seemed to connect. He didn't snap or bite. At work, the office girls went mad. They found him a blanket he could curl up on in the corner of my office.

I had never been so popular. I could see why they all loved Lars though, he was such a placid easy going fella. He loved his cuddles. One of the new admin assistants, who had barely been with us for a week or so, came in regularly.

On one of her visits, we got to talking, and she mentioned she was looking for a flat, or shared accommodation. I told her about Felicity, and how Lars ended up in my office. She took Felicity's number and rushed back to her desk.

Half an hour later, Felicity was on the phone thanking me. Seems like her and Sally hit it off, and she was moving in over the weekend.

During lunch, my phone buzzed, Ally. I recognised the ID. "Okay Mr, where were you last night?" She asked with a teasing mock accusation.

"Well, it's a long story."

"I don't care. What happened?"

Sucking in a deep breath. I muttered. "I was with a woman."

"Tina?" She asked softly, putting two and two together and coming up with twenty two.

"No, it wasn't Tina. You don't know her."

"Do you work together?" She asked, somewhat disbelievingly, and I sensed real anxiety creeping into her voice.

"No, I ran over her dog, and it just sort of happened."

"What... You don't have to lie to me Taine. You know that. You expect me to believe you ran a woman's dog over, and she had sex with you... Come on babe."

I then ran her through the whole story. "The dog is with you now... At work?" She said dubiously.

I took a snap of Lars, and I together and sent it to her.

"Oh my god. What a cutie. He's gorgeous. Is he going to be okay?"

"Yeah, his legs broken, so the splint has to stay on. There's gonna be a horrendous vets bill Ally. Sorry, but Felicity has just moved to town, and she's skint."

"I don't care so long as he's okay. Who's looking after him tonight?"

"I'll drop him off at Felicity's place when I finish up here."

"What's she like, this Felicity?"

"Lovely, very nice."

"Do nice girls sleep with married men?"

"I don't know. Do married women bang complete strangers?"

"Sorry." She mumbled. "I didn't mean it to sound nasty."

"It's okay Ally. I get it. If the boot was on the other foot. I'd be pissed as well."

"No, I had no right to question you. It was my suggestion after all. I merely assumed it'd be Tina."

We talked for about thirty minutes, before she disconnected. Yeah, she was finding out how hard it can be. Nice to have all these lofty ideals. You think you can handle it until it's really happening and suddenly it's a lot harder than you imagined.

Felicity, rushed out to help me get Lars, out of the car. "How was he?" She asked.

"Bloody popular. He's like a celebrity at work. All the girls loved him, bloody hell. Even the blokes came in to check on him."

"He's always been like that. He loves people."

As I laid him on the rug in the living room. Felicity, asked. "Do you want to stay for dinner? I've made enough for two?"

"Yeah, I'd love that. Thanks."

"No worries. It's the least I could do."

She dished up dinner, and we sat opposite each other. Both looking for words. "About last night!" She gushed out.

"You don't have to explain, Felicity. I wasn't expecting anything."

"I was more trying to explain. I've been feeling lonely, and with work and everything. Then Lars, it all sort of built up inside me. I've never done anything like that in my life. I've only ever had two relationships."

"Hey, you don't have to say anything, or defend yourself. I wasn't judging you. I know you're a good person."

Just then my phone buzzed, and it was Ally. "Hey babe. I just called to check up on Lars. How's he doing?"

"He's doing okay. He's home now for the night."

"Oh, where are you?"

"Felicity, made dinner for us. We're eating at the moment."

"Oh, I'll let you get back to it."

"Ally, stop. I'm nearly finished. We can talk." Felicity stared open mouthed in complete shock. Her face was beet red, and her eyes hung out on stalks.

"Are you staying the night?" Ally asked, and she might have been trying to keep the accusatory tone out, but I picked up on it.

"No." Then I decided to test her resolve. "Would you like to talk to Felicity?"

"What?"

Felicity, as well was shaking her head vigorously. "It's okay. It's my wife Ally, and I've already told her about what happened last night. All of it."

She took the phone reluctantly, and murmured. "Hello?"

I couldn't hear what Ally, said, but Felicity, asked. "How do I put it on speaker phone?"

"Bottom left corner." I replied.

"You mean bastard." Ally gasped. "The poor girl didn't know what to say."

"Yeah, bastard." Felicity, giggled.

"You girls talk. I'm taking Lars, outside, he's probably busting."

I had a little snigger to myself. What the hell did I do. Poor Felicity. It was hard helping Lars, poor bugger. I had to try and make him comfortable. He gave me big gooey eyes, and what sounded like an embarrassed whimper. No fun doing your bizzo, with somebody holding you up.

He finally couldn't hold it any longer. When we walked inside, Felicity and Ally were both giggling. Felicity, gave me an anxious glance. She held the phone out. "I think Ally, would like to talk to you in private."

After placing Lars on his rug, I took the phone. "Hey Ally."

"Wow, only you could turn a flaming catastrophe into a positive."

"It took me by surprise, Ally. It wasn't something I was looking for."

"Taine, I'm not angry or upset. Felicity, sounds like a lovely person."

"She is actually. Really nice."

"So what happens next, are you spending the night again?"

"Not sure." I said carefully. I guess that mostly depends on Felicity, and you. I know this is all weird and fucked up, so I'm not expecting anything."

"Taine, It's okay. You surprised the hell out of me. I always expected it to be Tina. If Felicity, is okay with it. I am too."

"You know I wouldn't be so accommodating, if our roles here were reversed?"

"Yeah, I know. We are different in this regard." She laughed softly. "I'll admit to a little jealousy, but it doesn't get in the way of me wanting you to have fun."

"You're right. We are different."

"Good night babe. Have fun with Felicity." The phone beeped to indicate our conversation was finished.

"Now that was weird." Felicity, said with an anxious sigh. "Honestly, I thought you were having me on when you said you had an arrangement."

"I should be going. Would you like a hand with the dishes before I leave?"

"Taine, you don't have to leave. In fact, I'd like you to stay."

"Are you sure? I'm not looking to end my marriage."

"I'm sure. By the way. I'm not trying to break up your marriage. I'm a human being Taine. I have needs, and seeing as how Ally, is happy to share. Then it would be nice to have some company for a few extra nights."

It was fun. No denying it. With Ally's blessing. Felicity and I shared a bed for the rest of the week. It got difficult after that. Sally, moved in over the weekend. That pretty much ended Felicity, and my little interlude. There's no way I could risk the word getting around at work.

Ally, also had news. She was coming home, but bringing her Mother with her. It was great having her home, and her happiness, seemed to make her Mum a little happier.

It also brought an end to me nursemaiding Lars. Ally's, Mum said. "I'll look after the dog. He'll be company for me, while you two get back to work."

That did create what I expected to be an awkward situation. Felicity, had to drop Lars off at our place on her way to work. The first morning, Ally, looked uncomfortable. Like she expected a fight.

Strangely, the pair of them hit it off. It took all of five minutes before they were like old friends. When Felicity, returned that night to pick up Lars. Ally, invited her to stay for dinner.

After, Ally's Mum, went off to bed. I listened to Felicity and Ally talking. Comparing notes, talking about me, my foibles. It was the most unexpected craziest situation. I decided to take Lars outside for his bizzo. "I don't know Lars, my boy. How much trouble am I in?"

He barked, and I'm sure he smiled knowingly. Yeah, he knew. When we went back in. Felicity, was getting ready to leave. She shared a hug with Ally, then turned to me, and we shared a very tight embrace. "Thanks for everything Taine. You've been an amazing friend."

"No worries. It was all my bloody fault. Poor old Lars. I feel for him."

"If it hadn't been you, it would have been somebody else. That bloody cat."

"Typical isn't it." Ally, added. "The trouble males get into chasing strange pussy."

They both laughed, and I helped get Lars out to her car.

That night in bed, Ally said. "Felicity, she is really, really nice. I think we're going to become great friends."

"You don't have to do that Ally. You proved your point okay..."

"What in gods name are you waffling about?"

"You making friends with Felicity. You're trying to make a point about how I reacted to you and Andre."

She snuggled closer, her wet lips caressing my ear, as her teeth nibbled on my lobe. "I was doing no such thing. I genuinely like Felicity. She's been through a lot. I see real strength in her."

I nodded, agreeing with her. It was hard not to, her hand stroking my dick, encouraging it to a full erection.

"What was she like?"

"You've met her. You know what she's like."

"Don't play games Taine. I meant sexually, and you know it."

"She's nice, she's passionate and warm."

"Oh yeah. Does she like to give blowjobs?"

"Yes she does." I whispered hoarsely.

"Better than mine?"

"Nobody's could be better than yours."

"Liar, be honest."

"She's good, but not as good. She likes it. Whereas you love it."

She kissed her way down my stomach, her mouth sliding over the head of my cock as she held it tightly in her hand. She teased me, her mouth kissing gently.

"What about sex. Did she like that?"

"She didn't complain. I think I did okay."

"Yes, that's what she told me as well. You did the family proud. Apparently, she has never had her pussy licked as well as you did."

"Good to know. I'll keep that in mind for future meetings."

She stopped sucking, her eyes glaring up at me. "Are there going to be future meetings?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Why?"

"Come on Ally. You know why. You're home now. Felicity, has a house mate, who I work with. It's just not going to happen."

"Would you like it to?"

"You're not going to make this easy, are you, Ally?"

"No, I wasn't trying to. Taine, you know I've never believed in monogamy, and I know you feel the same. I'm not mad about you and Felicity. I'm happy. She needed somebody, and I'm really glad you were there for her."

It was impossible to have a conversation with her whilst she kissed, stroked and sucked my dick. I lifted her head up, and kissed her. "Ally, you're right. It was something we both agreed on. I have to say though. It was much harder than I thought knowing you were with another bloke."

"Why was that? I never fully understood?" She replied with a long sigh.

"I don't know, in my head I thought it would be easy. In fantasy land. No problem, no feelings get hurt, but once my heart became involved I got all tangled up."

"Was it because I sprang it on you?"

"That didn't help. Perhaps the biggest factor was Andre... I didn't like him, and yes. I know it's crazy because we never ever met. His actions made me angry. The way he used all those women. A different one night after night."

"Did you ever think that perhaps they were using him?" She replied defensively.

"No... Do you think they were?"

"I don't know. All I can say is. He was a nice guy. I enjoyed his company, and not just for the sex. He made me laugh, and he truly loved women."

"He certainly did that."