It started as an aural adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I supplied my fair share. Singing wasn't a special skill of mine. I couldn't put two notes together in tune. I tried though, I loved having a go. Much to everybody's pleasure. Not the singing, but laughing at me.

The drinks flowed, and Tina, flirted outrageously. It was like everywhere I went, she was there. She made me dance with her, and she went crazy sexy with the dancing. She humped me wickedly. Ground her firm sexy arse against my impossible to hide erection.

Relentless, is how it felt. Still, it was fun. The drinks consumed didn't hurt either. My defences were down. It was when she grabbed me in a tight embrace as I emerged from the toilet, that scared me the most. Her wet juicy mouth crashed against mine. Her tongue burrowing deep into my mouth, little electric shocks fired through my central cortex as her hot body pressed tightly to me.

I wanted to push her away, but somehow ended up holding her tight. The kiss erupted, deep emotions spilled over the edge. Passion flared, lust flowed like foam escaping a shaken bottle of soda.

When the kiss finally broke, she whispered. "We could go up to my bedroom and finish this in comfort?"

"No, I'm sorry Tina. I shouldn't have led you on. This shouldn't have happened. We're mates, friends. I'm not fucking that up. I like you too much for that."

Her hand reached out, and she grasped my dick. "Are you sure Taine, cos the way this feels. I think you'd enjoy it."

"Oh hell yeah. I would love nothing more, but no. What happens if we don't enjoy it, or conversely. What if we do like it, and want more? No Tina. I'm not playing this game."

She flopped forward, her arms flying around my neck. "You're a shit."

"Maybe, but I'm not fucking up my best friendship just for sex."

Ally, smiled brightly when she saw us emerge from indoors. "Where the hell have you two been?" She asked. Her words slurred badly.

"I was trying to seduce your husband. Can you believe it. He turned me down again. I'm getting a complex here. Can't you just tell him he has to?"

"I tried that, and it didn't work."

Ally, took over where Tina left off. We danced raunchily. We sang Karaoke duets, our faces pressed together as we shared a mic.

In the taxi on the ride home. She tried to ravish me. Her hand stroking my cock through my jeans. "Take it out. I wanna suck your big fat cock." She said loud enough for the driver to hear. I watched in mirth as he adjusted his rear-view mirror to see what we were up to.

"Don't yah want a blowie?" She giggled drunkenly. "Go on babe. Let me suck you off right here."

She already had her hands trying to undo the buckle on my belt. The lecherous eyes glaring back at me from the drivers mirror, brought me back to reality. "No, stop it. You'll have to wait."

She sniggered a lascivious wicked giggle. "Chicken."

"The bloody drivers watching us in his mirror." I whispered quietly in her ear.

"Who cares, we could give him a little show, make his night."

"Stop it, you're being a bitch."

She was in such a good mood, she just mumbled "Hey driver, you don't care if I give my hubby a blowjob do yah?"

His eyes were fixed on hers as she leaned forward to speak directly too him. "You can watch if yah want. We don't care."

I grabbed the back of her collared blouse and pulled her back next to me. "Sorry mate, she's had too much to drink." Turning to her I snapped, "Cut it out okay. You're making a fool out of yourself."

"Nah, no I'm not, you're just being a killjoy. We used to have so much fun, now it's like you can't let go. You've lost your enjoyment of life." She huffed grumpily, her arms folded tightly across her boobs.

Slowly, as we drove on, she thawed out, and she started stroking my dick through my jeans. "I saw you making out with Tina. She looked disappointed."

"Yeah well, she was drunk as well. I wasn't gonna take advantage of her."

"I don't think you had to worry about that. She knew what she wanted." She gave my dick a firm squeeze. "What she wanted was a bit of that."

She kissed me again, and just like that I was fighting her off again. Her mouth sucking wantonly on my neck. Man, when she was in this sort of mood, she was insatiable. My cock absolutely throbbed restricted by my jeans, and her firm strokes.

The fact the driver watched lewdly became less important. If Ally, had her way, in less than minutes, I would be past the point of caring about the bloody driver.

Real life though ticked by, and I felt the taxi pull to a stop. We were home.

Inside, Ally, attacked like a ravenous lioness. My back crashed against the wall opposite the door as she crushed me with her gorgeous bod. Her mouth splashed over mine. Her tongue a thrusting adder searching for prey. Her mound grinding, and mashing against my erection, still half trapped in my jeans. The pain of the zipper digging in urged, me towards the bedroom.

Naked, and horny she leapt upon me, smothering my mouth with her slippery swollen pussy. Not that I was complaining, although she was aroused beyond belief. She ground down hard, my face covered by her lubricious milky goo. Lapping furiously I struggled for breath, she gave me no time, pressing down, mashing her open squishiness over me.

"Fuck yes, lick me babe, oh god that feels so good." My nose she used as a sex toy, her wriggly little clit moving as it rubbed roughly over it.

"Would you like me to turn around and suck your cock?" Her words followed by a long slow sexy purring moan of pleasure.

I couldn't really answer, suffocating in her sex as I was.

"Well, do you babe, say it, tell me what you want."

She moved just enough that by pushing upwards with my hands, I managed to gasp. "Suck my cock."

I felt her move, and noticed her hands releasing the headboard, which she had clasped tightly. Then before I could speak, my face was again covered by her sexy pussy. This time though, it was her clit under my tongue, and her pussy swallowing my nose. Her hips gyrated in tiny circles as she pressed down harder, her slippery vagina convulsing around my tongue. Her aroma, her heady primal desire filled my mouth. The tastes so overwhelming.

She moved with increasing urgency, her moans louder, forceful. It was getting harder to keep up, her crushing thrusting hips, swirling and mashing down.

"Oh fuck." She cried out in the darkness. Her orgasm gripping her seductively.

She collapsed forward, her face buried in my pubic hair. Gasping and panting for breath, she mumbled. "Sorry, I got carried away."

She lay like that long enough to get her breath back, but then her mouth opened, and it slid along the under side of my shaft. Kissing and licking, then swirling her tongue over my knob. "Hmmm, I love the taste of your cock."

The way she bathed it, led me to believe she told the truth. It was as if she idolised it. When she finally took it inside her mouth. The sensory explosion of feeling made me cry out in sheer joy. Hot and wet, it became impossible to remain still. My hips thrust back at her mouth, trying in vain to go deeper.

Her hips lowered and once again I luxuriated in her delicious arousal.

This was like a new start, the bitter acrimonious arguments vanished, and I dived deeper into giving her the pleasure I yearned to provide.

Encouraged by her passion, I let my tongue drift further up her slippery slit until it slid around her arse. "Oh god." She mewed in excitement, her voice muffled by my throbbing dick. "Yes."

I experimented uneasily, but the rapid movement of her hips showed how much it meant to her. That pushed me further, my tongue sliding inside her dark tunnel.

Surprised that the odour wasn't at all repulsive. I explored, my tongue like a small cock prodding in and out, fucking her. It was like hitting the turbo button. She came alive, her hips thrusting and jerking wildly.

To maximise the sensations, I pushed two fingers deep into her pussy, my other hand sliding up over her gorgeous arse to massage and caress her flesh. It surprised both of us when I slid my thumb in past my tongue. "Jesus, Taine. Oh my god."

I feasted on her sex, her pussy and arse. I licked and prodded ferociously and she rewarded me with an enormous cum. I'd never heard her scream like that in my life. She squealed, cursed and moaned, falling face forward on top of me.

Again, she'd not been able to maintain contact with my dick.

Recovered, and able to breathe, she climbed off me, instead kneeling beside me as she sucked my still throbbing dick back into her cauldron like mouth.

Impossible to ignore, I ran my hand up her inner thighs, caressing softly. "Open your legs." I ordered.

"No, I can't." She purred. I need time to recover babe."

"Open them." My command louder, forceful.

Her legs parted allowing me to slide my finger along the length of her slit. Her sticky gooey juices covered my hands, the milky desire oozing from her.

"Oh fuck." She purred. Ignoring her pleas, I fucked her slowly with my fingers, curling them inside, searching as they plunged in and out.

Feeling her arousal, I became increasingly adventurous pressing into her pulsing arse. In and out, then back to her pussy. Fucking each in turn. She tried, I'll say that. She stroked and sucked at my aching cock, but her own desire clearly stole her attention.

She cried out in anguish as another wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her.

Our lovemaking was sharp, raging between brutal and tender. It grew exponentially though. Soon all thoughts of lovemaking were gone and we rutted like animals in heat. She screamed, yelled and bit down hard on any flesh she could reach.

Wild and furious, the wet slap of our flesh colliding, the squelchy sloshy sounds of her wide open pussy assaulted us both. It was fucking, hot passionate fucking. Both of us unable to remain in control.

Afterwards, it was complete satisfied sighs that filled the air. We kissed tenderly as we tried to regain composure.

Surprisingly, my dick stayed hard, and she quickly climbed on board. Her hand grasping my slimy dick to guide it up into her creamy foaming depths.

This time, it was lovemaking, slow, gentle. The kisses soft and loving.

Afterwards, she whimpered. "Thank you babe. That was amazing, you are the sexiest man."

"Don't thank me, takes two you know."

"I know, but... Wow, you really let go."

Following that night, things sort of got back on track for us. We managed to work through stuff, and it was driven a lot by our sex life, which was roaring hot.

The circle of life, the highs and lows. Karma, you gotta pay for those highs. When we got the phone call from her mother to say she had cancer. All of the highs, were gone. Ally, really struggled with it. When her Mum had to go in for a double mastectomy. She was going to be there for her. We both were.

The op went okay, but her mother was hellishly sick. The Chemo, really affected her. Ally, made the decision, and it wasn't hard to make. She took two months leave of absence from work, and went to stay with her Mum. It put a real damper on our personal life.

We tried the phone sex thing, and it did relieve the pressures. She shocked me though.

"Taine, there's no reason for you to go without you do realise that don't you?"

"Ally, I'm happy waiting for your return. Bloody hell, it's only a couple of months."

"Yeah, but Tina's still crushing on you. She might be worse than ever."

"There's no way in hell that's gonna happen. We have only sorted our shit out."

"Well, if you meet somebody. You have my permission."

"Nah, I'll not run that risk.

I never intended it to happen.

Friday morning, running late and in a hurry. I didn't see until it was too late. The golden retriever run out from the curb chasing a moggy. Bam, hit him flush with the left-hand headlight. My little accord, wasn't a big car, but I was doing fifty KM/ hour.

He went flying, as I slammed on the brakes and slid to a stop. There wasn't a lot of blood, but the dog whined, his breathing shallow and erratic.

"Anybody know who owns him?" I asked the small band of spectators that gathered around.

"Number twenty three." I think an older lady cried out.

With the dog wrapped in my jacket, I rushed over to twenty three. After banging wildly on the front door, a young woman stood staring at me. "Yes, what can I do for you?" She asked nervously.

"Do you own a golden retriever?"

She stuck her head out looking up and down the street. "Yes, what of it?"

"Sorry, but I think I just ran into him." i pointed over to the small crowd. "Oh shit." She screamed as she ran past me in a flash. Not concerned she was only wearing PJ's, and a night gown.

I followed, and arrived just as she knelt down beside the dog. With his head in her lap she stroked him softly. "Shush Lars, it'll be okay."

The dog turned to look up at her. "We should get him to a vet." I suggested apologetically.

"Is he okay to move?" She asked.

"I think we need to risk it. We can't just leave him there. He may have internal injuries."

"I'll give yah a hand to lift him into the back seat. A young Maori guy offered.

With the dog in the back, she jumped in the passengers seat.

"Are you sure you want to go looking like that?"

"Just drive." She growled, reaching behind her to stroke the dog reassuringly.

At the vets, he was quickly moved inside, to be examined, and I stayed at reception writing out a description of what happened. I couldn't fill in too much, I didn't even know her name.

I handed over my credit card, offering to pay for everything.

Then, it was hurry up and wait. About an hour later the young woman came out and sat with me in the waiting room. With a deep sigh, she said. "He's going to be okay. Broken leg, ribs, but no internal bleeding. They've sedated him, so nothings going to happen for a few hours."

Her head fell into her hands and she sobbed frantically. "I was so scared." She said between sniffles.

"You're not the only one. I'm sorry. It was an accident. He chased a cat out into the road and I didn't see him till the last minute."

"That bloody Oscar." She sighed. I've only recently moved in, and there's a gate beside the house. Lars has the run of the back yard. That bloody cat always comes over to torment him. The only place he could have got out is over that blasted gate."

She started crying again, her whole body shuddering. "God knows how I'm gonna pay for it." She sniffled.

"Hey, it was my fault. I've already given the vet my credit card. I'm paying. Bloody hell. I feel guilty enough as it is."

She looked up and wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you so much."

"Don't be daft. I ran the poor bugger over." I rubbed her back consolingly. Holding her tight against me. "I'm Taine, by the way.

She looked up, and for the first time I noticed how gorgeous her eyes were. The colour seemed almost iridescent, a shimmery dark blue. The way they glistened in the light made them look even more spectacular.

"I'm Felicity."

We sat like that for a moment, and she gasped. "Blast, I need to ring work and tell them I'll not be in today." I handed her my phone, and she accepted gratefully. She stood and moved away so I couldn't hear what was said. Afterwards, she walked over to reception to get an update.

"No change. He'll be out for a while."

"I could drive you home to change?"

She nodded, accepting my offer. As we drove back, she asked. "What about your job?"

"I phoned in while you were in the surgery. I got the day off."

At her place, she turned the kettle on, and said. "Grab a seat. I'll go and get dressed."

Watching her walk up towards the bedrooms, I got an understanding of how attractive she was.

Not something that springs to mind, when you're in the middle of a crisis, and you feel as guilty as shit.

The kettle boiled, that at least gave me something to do. "Tea, or coffee?" I called up to the bedroom.

"Coffee, please." I made two cups, and carried them into the dining room."

I almost choked on my coffee, when she walked out. God damn, she was way more than attractive. Her figure previously hidden by her house coat, was now fully evident.

She sat down across the table from me, and even without makeup, she looked stunning.

"How long have you had Lars?"

"Six years, I think. God, I hope he's going to be okay?"

"Your dog, or your husbands?"

She gave me a rather sad frown. "Mine, I'm not married."

"He's sure a great looking dog, seems in good health. Well, until some idiot ran into him."

"It's not your fault. Did you damage your car?"

"Nah, she's strong. I'll pay for everything. I love animals, I know it's not much, but I can at least ease that burden."

She smiled, and it made me feel better. She had that affect, I'm sure on everybody around her.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. I let his insurance lapse. It was to expensive."

"I'll cover it. I won't let you down."

She nodded, as she sipped her piping hot coffee. "Work were so pissed at me. I hope I don't have to take too much time off work. I'm only new there, and they seem stressed."

We talked more as we went back to the vets. Lars, was awake, and looking happier. He gave me a lick, so clearly no grudges on his part. The vet wanted to keep him in, just in case. A short visit complete, and we were on our way out to the car.

As I opened the door for her, I asked. "Would you like to stop somewhere for something to eat?"

"I don't have a lot of money. Sorry I can't afford it." She looked ashamed.

I could see the embarrassment. "Felicity, I was offering to pay."

She glanced at my hands, and probably saw my ring. "What would your wife say?"

"She'd be unhappy if I didn't do what I can. It's only dinner. I'm still feeling guilty about what happened."

"I already said, It wasn't your fault. I'm awfully grateful for everything you've done."

I found a little restaurant that Ally, and I went to occasionally. It was cheap, but the food was nice.

We chatted a bit about her life. She'd moved into the city for work after her relationship disintegrated. She talked openly about it opening up to me more as we spoke. I sensed the wounds were still raw regarding her relationship.

She asked about my marriage, and I explained Ally, was away nursing her mother. A couple of glasses of wine and a little laughter snuck into the conversation. She had an intoxicating laugh, full of warmth and whimsy.

Back at her house, I walked her to the door. "Do you want to come in for tea, or coffee?" She asked.

"Sweet, sounds good."

We settled into a big soft old sofa, and as we chatted she sighed dramatically. "I don't know what I'm going to do? I can't leave Lars here by himself, and I can't afford to take time off work."

"Oh, oops, that would be tough. Can you take him into work? Our company has policies for such things."

"No, I don't think so. I could ask, but my problem is. I've only been there a month."

We sipped our tea, and I decided. I had to help. "Tell you what. I'll take tomorrow morning off, and look after Lars at home, thern he can come with me. I'm sure my boss will understand."

"You would do that?"

"Yeah, I don't care what you say. It was my fault. If I'd been paying bloody attention, I may have missed him."

She hugged me tightly, and the tears started flowing like waterworks. "No, it wasn't your fault. It was mine. I knew he could jump that blasted gate. I saw it the day we moved in."

I hugged her tight, as the tears flowed. "It's not just Lars, it's everything. Work is really difficult. On top of that, I'm struggling every week to get by financially. Everything's been piling up on me. I feel overwhelmed."

"Hey, it'll be okay." I drew her closer, and we rocked a little as I tried to comfort her. "Have you thought about flat mates or renting a room out?"

"Yeah, I posted an ad, last week. There's a few replies, but a couple sound dodgy as. I'm hanging out for a female."