It started as an aural adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while, her mouth slid up and down my pole. Her fingers cupped and stroked, in and out of her mouth I thrust trying for more, wanting it.

"My bum babe, I want to feel your tongue in there, your finger fucking it while you eat me."

Lick her arse... The thought of it made me shudder. I considered myself open minded, but sticking my tongue in her arse was a big jump from where I was.

I ignored her plea, focusing on her pussy. She squirmed, moved, rubbing her open luscious pussy all over my face, but there was more. She sat up a little and tried to push her bum hole over my mouth. I kept moving away. She turned to stare down at me. "My bum babe, I want you to lick my bum, get it all wet and slippery for your fingers."

"Ally, I'm not doing it. No way."

"Taine, don't worry. I cleansed myself. I made sure I was clean. I promise you will enjoy it."

I took the opportunity with her sitting upright, to roll her over. Now she lay on her back and I plunged my cock deep into her convulsing pussy.

Her eyes, damn they looked at me with what... frustration... Disappointment... dejection.

I couldn't hold that look of despair. I buried my face in the side of her neck, and started the coupling in earnest. my hips thrusting penetrating her squishy centre to the hilt.

She moved with me, but there was no crying out in ecstasy. I felt her hand slide down between our bodies. She frigged her clit while I pounded down into her.

The act was often part of our lovemaking, and she's done it many times when we didn't have a lot of time, and she wanted to cum.

Somehow, this time it made me feel inferior. She didn't have to do it with Andre.

My fury rose, and the lovemaking changed to fucking. Faster and harder, our bodies, both coated in the glistening beads of shimmering sweat.

"Oh yeah, don't stop. I'm so close, Jesus. Fuck me, do it... Fuck me hard.

Her orgasm came so fiercely that I thought she would buck me off. My own cum though wasn't far away either.

"Why didn't you lick my bum?" She asked afterwards, as we lay panting.

"I'm not into it, Ally. Just because he liked that doesn't mean I would."

"It had nothing to do with him, it was for me."

"Oh yeah, and how did you find out you like it?"

She sighed, frowning. I couldn't see it, but I felt her body tense. Unfortunately, it became a problem, at least for me. Ally tried to bring things from her sessions with Andre to our bed, and it irked me.

It shouldn't have. I wanted to give her pleasure, and knowing that those things worked for her. I should have tried harder to push aside my misgivings.

That's not the way the human brain works though. Rather than accepting her requests and guidance. I ignored her and our lovemaking grew slowly routine. She had to masturbate while we made love, and that only made me feel worse.

As the little cracks grew wider. It flowed into the rest of our lives. We stopped talking, stopped giggling and laughing together. She spent more time with Tina, and I spent more time playing football, and drinking with my mates.

Tina, always our friend tried to make things better. She didn't of course know what the root cause was, but she tried to push us together.

In doing so, we spent a lot more time together, and I noticed her flirting had gone up a notch, maybe two.

*****

Tina, became a regular attendee at our new home. It seemed most nights she turned up for a visit. Her and Ally, closer somehow.

Tina's attitude though changed, we had always flirted. Somehow, it was different. Regardless of what I was doing, she sidled up beside me, or behind me. Her arms always seemed to be all over me.

She was an attractive woman, I'd certainly admired her, but this new super flirtatious teasing sexy interaction threw me off balance. What the hell was going on.

I decided rather than confronting Tina, I'd talk to Ally. See if she could have a quiet word with Tina and get her to ramp things down a bit.

"What's that sweetheart?" She said turning off her bedside lamp and snuggling in beside me. Her hand resting on my lap, moving in soft caressing little circles.

"Could you have a word with Tina, and ask her to cut back on the flirting shit."

The caress stopped, she lifted her head to stare into my eyes. "What did you say?"

"Lately, she's been a bit over the top. I like her, and I don't want to cause a scene. I thought it might be easier if it came from you."

She giggled softly, as if she couldn't believe what I said. Her eyes stared teasingly up at me. "She likes you, I'm sure it's just a bit of fun."

"Just have a word with her will you. Tell her to cut it out."

"Come on sweetheart. There's nothing in it. She's just being friendly, she's always flirted with you, and you're as bad as she is anyway."

"No, this is way more than just flirting Ally. If you don't talk to her. I will."

"You're over reacting Honey. Shit I'm not saying anything to her. She'll just get huffy."

"Oh well, if she doesn't cut it out. I'll tell her."

As we made love, Ally whispered. "What if she was serious. Would that be so bad? She is pretty hot."

It went on for a couple of weeks, and if anything it got worse. One evening after she'd come over for dinner, and slipped in behind me while I did the dishes. Her arms slid around my waist, her hot body pressed tightly to mine. I felt her squirming against my bum. Her head resting on my shoulder, and her teeth nibbled sexily on my ear.

Surprised by her brazenness. I shrugged her off, turned and snapped caustically. "What the fuck Tina?"

Her sexy smile turned to a frown. "I was just teasing Taine. No need to get uptight."

"No, fuck it Tina. Lately you've been taking this flirting thing way to far. I don't mind a little fun, but this is way over the top."

Ally, appeared in the kitchen doorway. "What the hells going on?"

Turning her gaze to Tina, she asked. "What happened babe?"

"I dunno. I was just teasing and flirting with Taine, and he got all pissy."

"Yeah well in future tone it down."

"Wow, shit." She said sulkily. "I didn't realise you were such a delicate little stick in the mud."

I threw the dishcloth on the bench and walked out. "You two can finish the dishes. I'm going to watch some football."

I could hear the hushed whispers coming from the kitchen as I turned on the TV. About twenty minutes later, Ally, walked in to hand me a beer. "Look, Taine. I think you should apologise to Tina. You actually hurt her feelings. I know you were just being sarcastic, but. You were quite rude to her."

"The hell I will."

"Holy shit... You're serious. Taine, she's your friend?"

I simply stared at her. She stepped back, glaring down into my eyes. "Wow, Since when did you become so puritanically moralistic. When did you become such a sanctimonious arse? Flaming heck."

"It wasn't acceptable Ally."

"Wow, most guys wouldn't mind a bit of fun. You never used to be so straight laced. What's got into you?"

"Something's going on. I don't know what's behind it, but I don't like it."

"Would it do any harm to say sorry, that you over reacted?"

*****

Tina turned up a couple of times during the week as she usually did, but our interactions were nothing more than polite. There was a coldness between us that never used to exist.

What I didn't understand was Ally. She took it as some kind of personal insult that I'd snapped at Tina. It didn't help our relationship either.

Monday night, over dinner. Abby announced. "Next Saturday, Brian is hosting a barbecue for the team. He wants to say thanks for everybody's hard work."

I nodded, Brian always threw a party after the completion of the tax season. The chartered accountancy firm Ally worked for was a small affair. Only four accountants, one of which was Ally. Brian was a good boss, and a nice guy.

"Sweet, do we have to take anything?"

"Not really, but I thought we should do something. I might make a cheese cake, and maybe a cheese platter."

"I'll pick up some steaks, no reason he should pay for everything."

With the tensions in the house growing, a couple of nights before the party, from out of nowhere Ally grumbled. "Jesus, Taine, why did you have to growl at Tina? She barely comes around any more."

"That's not my fault Ally."

"Oh my god." She gasped. "She was just having a little fun with you. She didn't actually do anything wrong."

"In your eyes that might be the case."

"Shit sweetheart. You used to have a lot of fun with her. You used to get on great."

"Yeah, agreed. She's changed though, and I don't like the new her."

Pulling into Brian's driveway. Ally said. "Please don't make a scene today. It would be nice if you tried to mix in."

"Honey, I don't have issues with anybody there. I've always got on great with your colleagues."

"Yeah, well don't pick a fight with Tina. Just play nice huh."

We were the first to arrive, as always. Ally, liked to help out, Brian's wife Sandra. They were both in their fifties, but we had a strong relationship. Ally, was one of the most respected members of his team, and he looked after her.

I gave Brian a hand with setting up chairs and tables. Ally went inside to give Sandra, a helping hand. The other members of the team streamed in. Each of the others, with kids in tow. Tina, and Ally, were the only members who didn't have children.

Tina, was the last to arrive. Ally and Tina greeted each other with a hug. Tina acknowledged me with a little nod of her head and moved away to talk to the rest of the party goers.

I felt bad, we had been such close friends. Not often you meet a woman, who you click with so easily. That was us, she liked sports. We watched cricket together, and she knew more about the game than I did. Knew all the players, their statistics, which other teams they played for.

Now, here we were and rather than drinking together, and telling jokes. She wouldn't even talk to me.

It was an awesome afternoon though. I got to chat with the other members of their team, their wives and families. The drinks flowed, we played some back yard cricket. The kids loved that.

I was standing talking to Dean, one of the accountants, when I heard a voice behind me. "You are a shit house batsman. Shit, you weren't moving your feet. No wonder you got our for a duck."'

When I turned, Tina was there, laughing her tits off.

"What the hell would you know. Didn't see a bat in your hand."

"I'm waiting until you bowl. Thought I'd pick the easiest first."

"Piss off. As if you could face me."

"Oh yeah, come on then shit head. Let's go."

Sinking what was left of my beer I sniggered. "You asked for it. No crying when the ball hits you between the eyes."

"Only if you bowl a full toss. You wouldn't be quick enough to bowl a bouncer."

Her smile was a mile wide, and her eyes had the old sparkle. "All right hot shot. Lets make it interesting. Loser has to get all the drinks."

"Deal, but the loser also has to wear a pinny."

"Oh right... Yeah I can already picture you in it." I retorted laughingly.

We had to field until the kids got out. Then Tina rushed over and grabbed the bat. I grabbed the tennis ball, and moved down to the bowlers end. "Righto, let's do this." I yelled.

She took guard, and I noticed how comfortable the bat looked in her hand. Her grip was excellent, the bat coming down to rest behind her front foot. The bat tapping the ground as I came in off my run up.

I bowled a loopy half volley, and she moved so gracefully into a fluid cover drive. The ball never got more than six inches off the ground. A shot even the best players would have been proud of.

She smiled at me with a wicked grin. "That all you got?"

Once the kids found the ball in behind the tomatoes, I tried again. This time, the ball drifted into her legs, and she played the most gorgeous flick, the ball again racing just above the ground to ricochet off the fence.

After I bowled the over, she'd hit every ball effortlessly. Despatched me to all parts of the back yard.

"I need a drink." She announced loudly. You better go and see if Sandra can find you a pinny."

Sandra laughed when I told her what I was looking for. "You idiot." She said laughingly. Surely you must know she used to play for Otago, when she was at Uni?"

"No, that's a bit of info she kept to herself." I mumbled.

"She was actually talked about as being good enough to play for the Black Ferns."

"No way!" I spluttered disbelievingly.

"Oh yeah, she did play a few games up here. Brian and I went along to watch. She's a very talented cricket player."

"Why did she give up?"

"Her eye sight. She has glaucoma. It's treatable, but it messed with her seeing the ball."

I handed over Tina's drink, with a tea towel draped over my arm. "Madam's drink?"

She laughed. "Thanks, you better go back and get one for your wife while you're at it."

Ally, who sat beside her, in another picnic chair said. "And be quick about it."

Throughout the day, Tina and I found what was left of our old friendship. Slowly but surely. We put it all back together again. She teased me relentlessly. When the flirting started I slipped back into it. We had fun, and she told me about her cricket career, and why it came to an end.

That night, Ally remarked casually. "Nice to see you and Tina made up."

"Yeah, I've missed having her around."

"Then why the hell did you go off on her?"

"Because she crossed the line. She was actually hitting on me."

"Would that have been so bad? She's a very attractive woman."

"What the hell Ally. You're suggesting I should have had sex with her?"

She shrugged casually. "Yeah, why not. I wouldn't have minded."

There was something in the way she quickly diverted her eyes, she looked embarrassed. Almost instantly, I knew what was going on. Why I hadn't seen it I don't know.

"You put her up to it didn't you? Fucking hell Ally. You told her about what happened?"

"She's my best friend Taine. Yes, I told her. I needed her advice. I couldn't just sit back and watch our marriage fall to pieces. I hoped if you had sex with somebody else, it would take away all these negative emotions you've been having."

"You threw her under the bus to assuage your own guilt?"

"No, she's always liked you. She admitted to me she had a little crush on you a long time ago. So when I told her about our problems. She volunteered, eagerly I might add. She, like I. Thought if you were to have a sexual relationship with somebody else it would restore your confidence."

"You think I have low confidence?"

"Don't you?" She said questioningly.

"I don't know."

"Taine, I had to do something. I love you dearly. You are the centre of my world, and I don't want to lose you. At the moment every day. We drift further and further apart. Things can't go on like this."

"I agree, but I'm not sleeping with Tina."

"Why?"

"She's our best friend, and I don't think our friendship would survive that. She's pretty, and I'll be honest. If I hadn't met you. I would definitely have tried it on with her."

"Would you now..."

"Absolutely. The trouble is I met you and bugger it. I fell in love with you. Tina, is only ever going to be my friend. I like her way too much to fuck with that."

"So what do we do Taine? How do we save our marriage. I'm almost scared to initiate sex with you at the moment."

"Right at this moment. I'm bloody angry. I'm pissed off Ally. You tried to get Tina to have sex with me so you could feel less guilty. Fuck me, how the hell do I now look her in the face, while she thinks I'm some fucking pervert who likes to watch his wife fuck other blokes?"

"She doesn't think anything of the sort. I didn't tell her you listened to me and Andre. I simply told her that Andre and I had sex, and when you found out you were angry."

"She bought that?"

"Why wouldn't she. It's the truth isn't it?"

"I suppose."

"Taine, tell me why you're angry and maybe we can fix it. At the moment what we're doing isn't working."

"I'm angry, because I feel every time we have sex, you're trying to get me to be Andre. Like what we used to do now isn't good enough and I'm supposed to simply follow instructions and do everything he did."

"Taine, Andre introduced me to a couple of things I really enjoyed. Is it such a bad thing to want to include them in our sex life? If you had sex with another woman and said to me. Can we try this? I'd jump at it."

"Not every time though Ally. I'd be happy to try those things, but lately every time we have sex you keep pushing me."

"Only because you refuse. I don't want you to become Andre. All I want is for us to try things. There's probably millions of things we haven't tried. Yes, Andre did show me some things, and I liked them. So fucking what?"

"It's because sex with him was better than with me. I feel like I'm in his shadow, like you're always comparing me to him."

"Jesus, Taine. That's so far from the truth it's not funny. Andre, was a good lover, he was very experienced and knew the female body better than I frigging did. I mean on a technical level, like fingering me to orgasm. He was incredibly good at that."

After a long dark silence, she added. "Taine, you could do the same thing. Andre learned from an older woman who took his virginity and took him under her wing. She taught him all about female erogenous zones, how to find the G spot, how to pleasure the clit. He learned that stuff. Why not accept the fact he was taught by a wonderful teacher and use his knowledge?"

"I dunno, it feels like you're trying to get me to be him."

"I'm not, okay. I want you to be you. I want the old Taine back. The wonderful sexy man who made me feel like the sexiest woman in the world."

"What about all that licking your bum stuff?"

"Jesus Taine. I like it okay. I wouldn't be so keen for us to try it if I didn't."

"It sounds bloody awful."

"Babe, I clean myself. I would never ask you to do it if I wasn't clean. I want to do it for you as well."

"You want to lick my bum?"

"And stick my finger up it, massage your prostate. Make you cum so hard it hurts."

"What makes you think I want that?"

"Trust me, you would love it?"

"And exactly how do you know that, is that something Andre got you to do?"

"No," she giggled. "But he did tell me about it. He said I should work it into our lovemaking, as it would be something you'd thank me for."

"So because of his recommendation you think it's something I'd want?"

"Jesus Taine. He suggested it, and I did a little research and yeah. It's something men all over the world love. Just because he mentioned it you don't have to get your panties in a knot."

"Yeah well maybe. Not so sure it sounds like something I'd want to do."

"Why? Because it was Andre's idea. Shit Taine, open your mind. This is what frustrates me. If it was one of your mates who suggested it, you'd be keen as."

"Ally, I'm trying here okay. I'm not the one who rushed off to fuck somebody okay. That was all you, and okay. I'm struggling to let my anger at you go. I'm fucking pissed. Do you understand, I'm furious. Every time I think I'm getting over it, you bring it all back by making me relive it."

"I don't know what to do Taine. I've apologised. I did as you asked and didn't see him again. I never mention his name. Okay, I want to include some of the things he introduced me to, but shit why is that so fucking bad?"

Things didn't really get any better until Tina's, birthday. Ally, and I seemed as far apart as ever. We talked and did things together, it was simply our sex life that was fucked.

Tina, organised her own party, hired a karaoke machine, lights, and drinks. Her an Ally, spent days preparing the food. The crowd was huge. All her friends, a lot of whom we knew. The drinks flowed, the music pumped, and we got plenty of laughs from the karaoke.