All Comments on 'It Started At Christmas Pt. 03'

by LoveLiterotica71

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best story ever

Best story ever . Just a suggestion make so the mom comes back and find them in bed and they get in a big fight and moms lesbian things comes out and dad divorces her and settle down with the daughter thank you it was a good read so far kept it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

First of all I read all three and they were Awesome :) how about making Vic pregnant and maybe a 3some with mom. Can't wait to read some more. Please don't make us wait too long.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
I love this story

I love what you are doing and how you are handling it. Ignore the "anon" and write YOUR story. I know you've got the erotic mind and the capability to write a well stitched tale. Let it be you, let the others write their own stories. This initial coupling, after the mutual oral actions was so well done. I felt I was in the room with them. I can't wait to see more of this and more of what you have to offer.

MistressLaura23MistressLaura23almost 10 years ago
want more...

I love this story. It's amazing and incredibly written. Please hurry with the next installment. Five stars.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Short, sweet and to the point

Short, sweet but to the point. That about covers it. I hate it when wives cheat on good men that don't deserve being treated like that. Odd I guess considering how many affairs I've had with married women. I'm not a horrible hypocrite, all of their husbands treated them like carp and didn't deserve to so much as kiss their feet, but still. Anyway, you are managing to cram a lot of story into a small space. I look forward to reading more of your work as time passes and specially longer ones. Keep writing!

pappawlovepappawlovealmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you, this part fulfills the natural order of things as Alan and Victoria couple. I think the key phrase is "I love you Victoria" as Alan realized their connection. You write so well, thank you

Amoura1964Amoura1964over 7 years ago
Lovely

Love your writing style! pure and passionate...

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveLiterotica71@LoveLiterotica71
292 Followers
Started writing on here in 2014 and fell off mid 2015. Not because I don't enjoy writing, I do. More so because I am in college and was finishing off my BA. That's finished now, but presently, I have a career I love, and am also in grad school until 2023. Will try to get the s...