It's An FPN World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reginald watched as about half the class lined up around Edward. Some of the girls giggled nervously, touched tentatively, but others were bolder. There was one boy, Sheldon, who also availed himself of the opportunity to fondle and grope. After about three minutes, Falcone had a pretty good stiffy.

Falcone, for his part, really didn't mind too much. He knew he had a decent body. He had been on the basketball team freshman year till he got kicked off for missing too many practices. It was only Class A. He couldn't get buggered or anything. Otherwise that Sheldon kid might be a problem. Falcone was okay with gay guys as long as they didn't consider him one. And Rita, one of the bolder girls with dark brown, almost black, hair and big tits, she was a pretty good fondler. The shirt she was wearing gave him a pretty good view of her cleavage, but damned if she wasn't wearing a bra! Still . . . But then she stopped and went back to her seat. Another girl, with mousy brown hair and almost no tits took over. Falcone was surprised, though, at how well she jacked him off. It was obvious even to him that she had had practice. She knelt in front of him stroking just right and when she looked up at him and her eyes met his, that was it. Falcone blew six hot loads of sperm, three of which landed on the girl behind the one actually jacking him off. The mousey haired girl had a look of smug satisfaction on her face. The girl behind her was not a fan of being drenched in cum.

Reginald had to admit that it was an impressive ejaculation. He remembered when he used to be able to spurt like that. Well, he never spurted quite that spectacularly, but still much better back in the day. He wondered if he would have let Rae Lynn have her way with him if he would have spurted like that. Then he was ashamed of himself again for thinking of her that way. He knew it was wrong, but he didn't know if he could ever put the genie back in the bottle.

"Um, Mr. W," Falcone piped up. "I might have to, uh, take a whiz, you know, after, uh, cumming."

"My wastebasket has become the classroom urinal, Mr. Falcone. Do not miss or you will be cleaning up after yourself."

"What about me?" asked the unwitting victim of unwanted cum.

"Do you need to see the nurse?" Reginald asked sarcastically.

"No! I have this sticky goo all over me!" she said petulantly.

"You may go to the restroom and clean yourself up," Reginald said. "It washes off."

The mousy haired girl, Katie Moss, according to his seating chart, made a show of wiping Falcone's cum off with her fingers and then licking them. Falcone didn't seem to be appreciating the show, but Reginald felt a stirring in his trousers that signaled it was time to sit down and think about baseball. Katie was unexpectedly sexy as hell. Who knew? Reginald thought. First Melissa Homes and now this Katie. You think you know someone . . .

After the cum drama and Falcone's urge to piss, not much else happened for the remaining ten minutes of Falcone's allotted time. A few of the girls enjoyed fondling Falcone's flaccid penis and balls, probably because they'd never had the chance before, but Falcone was tapped out. He wasn't going to be any good until next period.

Reginald gave his second period class the same assignment. He wanted his students to think about the FPN program and how well it served the justice system. Is Falcone really being punished if he goes from one class to the next all day getting jacked off by pretty girls? (Or even homely ones, he thought but didn't say.) The class spent the remainder of the period writing quietly.

Reginald resumed his position outside his classroom door when the bell rang. He happened to see one of the janitorial staff and flagged them down and asked them to empty his wastebasket/urinal. He hoped he wouldn't have to deal with any more FPN drama. He'd already had enough for the day. But it was not to be. Jane Griggs came strolling up, stark naked, with a Class B badge.

Great! He thought. How the hell am I supposed to sit for twenty minutes watching Jane Griggs taking cock from every boy in the class? She wasn't bad to look at either, though not as stunning as Rae Lynn. Jane was a tough girl, even had tattoos—could even be the reason for her sentence, but who knew? She even looked tough, lean, and well-muscled, not an ounce of fat, small but pert breasts that jutted out firmly from her chest, her waist was gracefully slender, and her ass was about as tight as they come. Her pussy was shaved, and she had a clit ring. Her pussy was red and had obviously been thoroughly fucked the last two periods. Somebody in this school was going to end up being her baby's daddy, Reginald thought. And if not hers, somebody's. There will inevitably be a failure of birth control and FPN will be held responsible. What will history say when that comes up?

Reginald's more pressing concern was pressing against his trousers and he sat behind his desk. He had never considered the possibility that he might have to endure pornography live and in person in his classroom. Rae Lynn had made him crazy hard and if she had rubbed a little more vigorously, he'd have shot his load right in his pants, but even Katie Moss had been turning him on the way she gave the sexiest hand job he'd ever seen. There was no way he could watch Jane Griggs—a different kind of hot from Rae Lynn, but hot nonetheless—getting fucked by every virile male cock in class and not shoot his load. He picked up the phone and dialed the vice-principal.

"Bob, Reginald," he said into the receiver. "Listen I've got Jane Griggs here this period and I'm concerned . . . about me."

"Well, Reggie, she's class B. She's gotta take her medicine."

"I know that, Bob, but I think that watching that might be more than I can endure."

"You don't have to just watch, Reggie. She's class B. You can participate. She's required to take whatever cock is thrown at her in any orifice."

"But I'm her teacher, Bob."

"Reggie, this is part of teaching now. Teach her that Class B is the consequence of whatever the hell she did to earn it."

"You don't know?

"Nope. This was court appointed."

"Damn!"

"Yep. Listen, I've gotta go. Do yourself a favor. Just roll with this. It's not going away."

"Okay. Thanks Bob," he said as he hung up the receiver and then to himself "for nothing."

Just then the bell rang.

"Miss Griggs, on my desk please."

Without a word Jane walked over and climbed up on his desk on all four with her ass thrust in his direction.

"I meant sit on my desk," he clarified.

"Sorry," she said not sounding sorry. "I just figured you wanted first dibbs."

"You know, Miss Griggs—"

"Please, call me Jane," she said cutting him off. "After all, you've seen me naked."

Wow, this girl is tough! Reginald thought, but then his teacher training kicked in and he realized that it was probably a defense mechanism. For what he didn't know.

"Alright, Jane. May I be frank with you?"

She started to come back with "you can be whoever the fuck you want," but thought better of it, realizing that Wilson was clearly distressed. So, she just said, "Yeah, sure."

"I'm going to have to spend the next twenty minutes watching you take it in every hole you've got. And while at some level that will certainly be erotic, perhaps more than I can handle, I'm not a pornographer, I'm a teacher. I didn't sign up to fuck you I signed up to teach you."

Jane was genuinely touched. Poor Mr. Wilson actually felt sorry for her! Perhaps she misjudged the old fart.

"It's okay, Mr. Wilson," she said with compassion. "I'm like this for the whole week. It's only third period and I'm already a walking cum bucket. Having your cock inside me won't scar me for life. If you feel like you have to have a turn, I won't think less of you. In fact, if you don't fuck me, I might be insulted. I saw the way you looked at me when I came in. I know you want me. Now's your chance. Really. It's okay. Count on fucking me every day this week."

Reginald simultaneously felt regret and relief. Regret that he failed to meet the standard he set for himself, but relief that Jane was okay with it. Or claimed to be. At any rate, she was right, she was going to get fucked by every boy in every class all week long. "But I want it to mean something," he blurted out before he could stop himself.

"Yeah?" she said, considering his statement. "Then fuck me right now. Right here on the desk. You can have me all to yourself. Then it will mean something. But you have to kiss me like you mean it." The whole time she was speaking she was stroking Reginald's cock. After all he'd been through already today. It didn't take much coaxing for him to be hard. Jane unzipped his trousers and fished his manhood out. "It's just you and me," she said. "No one else. Just fuck me like you love me."

Reginald couldn't believe he was doing this, but he was past the point of no return. Jane was already perched on the desk with legs spread when she began her work and he was in her before he even realized it. Jane pulled him close and wrapped her legs around him. She pulled his face toward hers and kissed him. And he kissed back. And then he fucked her. He fucked her good. He was as hard as he'd ever been and knew what he was doing. Jane began to moan in appreciation. She'd been fucked dozens of times already this morning, but old Mr. Wilson was making her feel good. Really good. So good in fact, that she came even before he did. She'd only had two orgasms prior to this one and those were accidents of persistence.

The class sat quietly and watched the drama unfold. They couldn't hear any of the dialogue, but they could tell it was intense and then it became obvious that Mr. Wilson was fucking Jane Griggs even though he didn't pull his pants down. They watched, transfixed, as Mr. Wilson, the stern old history teacher, sowed some oats in Jane Griggs. From the sounds she was making, he was doing a respectable job. You old dog, Mr. Wilson, some of the boys thought to themselves, good for you! Most of the girls just thought he was an old dog.

Jane Griggs didn't think that. She thought Mr. Wilson was one of the nicest men she'd ever met. He really did fuck her like she meant something and wasn't just fuckmeat to get his rocks off. No. That'd come next. But at least she had this. She could hang on to this while some nameless cock was drilling her ass, another filling her throbbing pussy and another doing its best to choke her to death. She was definitely going to have to clean up her act. She couldn't keep doing this. Her next strike would probably land her a Class C. Those horny judges loved to send young fuckmeat like her to the venues. They probably got kickbacks. Then it wouldn't just be cocks up her ass she'd have to worry about. It'd be baseball bats and tit whipping and things she didn't even want to try to imagine. Maybe Mr. Wilson could help her get straightened out. A tear fell down the side of her cheek. Mr. Wilson had collapsed on top of her after cumming. She kissed him again, with tongue. She loved him.

"When this is over," she whispered to him, "will you work with me to, you know, stay out of trouble?"

"I will," Reginald said.

"Thank you," she whispered. "For everything."

"It is I who should be thanking you!" he said.

"I love the way you talk, Mr. Wilson, but I really love the way you fuck."

"You should probably call me Reginald, now," he said.

"I think I should stick with Mr. Wilson for now," she said. "You should probably get off me though," she said grinning.

"I am so sorry. I forgot myself." Reginald said, flustered. He had forgotten he was standing in front of the entire class.

"Class, I apologize for my behavior. Miss Griggs and I had some things to work through."

"We saw you workin' Mr. Wilson," some smart aleck said. Reginald let it go. It was a well-deserved comment. The class chuckled in agreement.

"As you have probably deduced by now, Miss Griggs is serving a Class B FPN sentence."

"Looks like she was servin' you!" said a different smart aleck. Reginald let this remark go unchallenged as well. There was some nervous laughter. Most weren't as brave as his two hecklers.

"I am required to devote twenty minutes of class time to the service of Miss Griggs' sentence. I am not deducting my time from that. You'll have the full twenty minutes to engage Miss Griggs. Before we begin, I need you to move your desks to either side of the room and free up the middle so we can spread that carpet rolled up in the corner. That way you'll have plenty of space."

"I adjure you to remember that Miss Griggs is a person with feelings and not a blowup doll. You may feel, grope, or grab, lick, touch, or rub and penetrate Miss Griggs in any or every orifice. You may not strike her or write on her with a marker. If anyone is brave enough to attempt anal sex, there is lube on my desk. Please be gentle. Remember, if you injure her, you are liable in a court of law. And anal sex can be messy and if it is, you're cleaning it up, so consider this fair warning."

Reginald had them place the rug. He gave the class their assignment and then turned them loose on poor Jane Griggs. He watched as the masses attacked. Even a few girls got involved, feeling her tits, rubbing her pussy and ass. All the boys had their turn, but none of them were brave enough to take her in the ass. He suspected his warning may have helped in that regard.

Reginald considered how he might have turned out differently if, when he was in school, sex in the classroom had been a thing. Would he have ever become a teacher? Probably not. This whole idea of integrating the FPN into school is bullshit, he thought. They should be separate things. He's not going to get anything done in third period the rest of the week. It's going to be a fuck fest everyday as long as Jane Griggs is serving her sentence. And the other two periods weren't a whole lot more productive. But he did get laid.

Reginald watched as Jane was being throat fucked while simultaneously being fucked doggy style. That was sex. Animal lust. But he and she had shared something more. Though it was wonderful, and fully sanctioned by his boss, it still felt illicit. He had always been able to compartmentalize. Students were students. School was school and he could always keep them separated. But today, that all got shot to hell. Now, some students were lovers. Some students were friends. And some students were sex objects. He realized now that if Rae Lynn had pulled her stunt in fourth period he probably would have ended up fucking her. He felt as though the dam had burst and now there was nothing to hold back the flood of emotions he'd always been able to keep in check before. That was before a spate of naked teenagers started parading into his classroom.

"Time's up" Reginald said. The last two boys left shot their load all over Jane's face and tits. But they weren't the first to do so. Reginald was about to send her to the restroom to clean up when he remembered that she was not to be afforded restroom opportunities. Oh, hell! He dug a clean white towel out of his desk drawer. He bought them to clean his white board, but these were new and hadn't been used. He tossed it at an exhausted Jane who smiled with gratitude and wiped herself down. She also sopped up the gobs of cum dripping out of her cunt. There were seventeen boys in third period and she'd fucked them all. And Reginald.

The bell rang and it was fourth period. His last before lunch. What wonders would this period hold? he wondered as he stood in front of his door. As it turned out, none. It was a welcome reprieve from all the stress he endured earlier. It was a regular class! Everyone showed up fully clothed and conducted themselves in a manner above reproach. No spanking. No fucking. It was a relief. Though Reginald did end up giving them the same assignment, most of them finished it during class. The bell rang and it was lunch time.

Reginald was taken aback when he approached the cafeteria. There must have been two dozen students perched on pillories displaying their nakedness to all passersby. Almost all of them had people buzzing around them like flies, even Edward Falcone, but the longest lines were at the Class B pillories. Poor Jane! He lamented after seeing the swarm surrounding her. She wasn't the only one. Supposedly there were five Class Bs in the building today.

Reginald found a table in the corner farthest from all the sexcapades and sat looking out the window. His world was turning upside down. And he didn't know how to fix it. And Jane Griggs wanted him to help her get straightened out? A lot of help he would be! Fucking teacher—and he meant that literally. Damn!

"Hi Mr. Wilson. Mind if I sit?"

It was Katie Moss. What the hell did she want?

"I had a question about our assignment."

Oh. Okay. "I can handle that," he said confidently.

"Was I wrong for making Edward Falcone cum?"

That was her question? Fuck! Reginald could not believe how fucked up everything had become.

"It's just that, I know boys don't really look at me, like, you know, sexually, and I saw an opportunity to show that, you know, I can do stuff, sexual stuff, really well. I can be sexy."

"Katie, what has that got to do with your history assignment?"

"Well, you know, you said that if we let Edward get his rocks off we're rewarding him when he is supposed to be, you know, being punished."

"That's one way to look at it," Reginald admitted. "But you could also make the case that you were using him for your own ends—taking advantage of his predicament for your own pleasure. FNP supports that."

"Yeah?" she said with some satisfaction.

"I think so," he lied. He knew it was bullshit. But proponents of FPN did use that argument when pushing the legislation through the Council.

"Mr. Winters, do you think I'm sexy?"

"Is it important to you that I do?" Psycho bitch! What kind of question is that?

"Well, I saw the way you looked and me when I was making Edward cum. I thought that maybe you thought I was sexy, too."

"Are you trying to get me in trouble Katie?"

"Oh, no!" she insisted. "It's just that, the way you looked at me. I liked it. It made me want to fuck you."

"So you are trying to get me in trouble!"

"No, Mr. Wilson. I like you. I'm just saying that, if I ever get Class B, I'll be sure and look you up."

She got up to leave and cast a brazen look over her shoulder just in time to catch him checking out her ass. She was pretty flat-chested, but she did have a really nice ass. Unfortunately, his enjoyment of it was ruined by being caught looking at it. She winked at him in acknowledgement.

Even his lunchbreak was ruined by this FPN shit.

He had just sat down at his desk, he had a free period after lunch, when Bob Reicher popped in.

"So, how'd it go?" he asked.

"I fucked her if that's what you wanted to know," Reginald said.

"How was she?" Reicher asked.

"Don't make me punch you in the mouth, Bob. Then I'll be the one getting fucked."

"Sorry Reggie. That was insensitive of me. I know you like this girl. But you gotta admit, she's got a killer body!"

"Did you have your turn with her, Bob?"

"Well, yeah, I did. Class B, ya know? Gotta do my duty."

"Did you have anything else for me?" Reginald asked coldly.

"Just wanted to warn you you got another Class B next hour in study hall. Big tits."

"Thanks for letting me know, Bob," Reginald said dismissively.

Bob popped back out. Bob wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer for a guy with a doctorate in education, but at least he took hints well.

Reginald decided he needed to come up with a better solution for Class Bs than just having an orgy in the middle of his classroom for twenty minutes. Trouble was, according to FPN guidelines, limiting access to an FPN was prohibited. Even though making them take turns made sense logistically, the intent of FPN was to induce as much humiliation on the convict as possible and limiting access even to taking turns was seen as mitigating the sentences effectiveness. He was screwed. Like Reicher said, it wasn't going away, and he was just going to have to get used to it.