It's An FPN World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell rang again, and Reginald took his familiar place outside his classroom door. For several minutes everything looked pretty normal. All students were fully clothed and going to class as normal. Seconds before the sixth period bell rang Angela Bell approached wearing only a Class B badge.

"Miss Bell, I was told to expect you," Reginald said by way of greeting. He noted her disheveled appearance. If you looked up "fucked over" in the dictionary, he thought, a picture of Angela Bell would probably be the illustration next to it.

"I'm here, Mr. Wilson," she said dejectedly. "Ready to take my punishment."

"You don't look very ready, Miss Bell. We don't have to start your twenty minutes at the beginning of the period. We can delay it a bit if you'd like."

Angela Bell didn't have the model figure that Rae Lynn or Jane had. She was slightly overweight, Rubenesque, he thought. But she did have large breasts. Bob Reicher was right about that. Her face was not one that made heads turn or launch a fleet of ships, but neither did it stop clocks or turn to stone. It was just plain, its most striking feature being thick heavy eyebrows. Reginald wondered if any of the boys in his home room would pass on the opportunity to fuck Angela Bell, but from the way she looked, he guessed not many had in the previous periods.

"Thanks Mr. Wilson, but I'd just as soon get it over with."

"As you wish, Miss Bell," Reginald said and then addressed the class again.

"Class, Miss Bell is serving a Class B FPN sentence today. Thus, I am required to afford to you an opportunity to ravish her for the next twenty minutes. You may, according to FPN guidelines, violate her orally, anally, or vaginally and fondle and grope her till your heart's content. You may not slap, strike, cut, or mark on her or do anything that could cause permanent bodily harm. Anal lube is available at my desk for any intrepid individuals wishing to travel the Hershey highway." That got a couple of snickers.

Surprisingly, one of the boys did come up and get the lube. Apparently, he had arranged with a friend for double penetration. While Angela rode his friend's cock cowgirl style, Reginald watched while the young man thoroughly lubed up his own member, as well as Angela's asshole, before gently penetrating her with his stiff cock. Soon they were both pounding their cocks in her holes in unison. A third boy started smacking her in the face with his cock until she finally took the hint and began to suck him off.

This was one to mark on the calendar. Reginald had only seen the "all holes filled" scenario acted out in porno films before today. Now he was watching it live in his sixth period home room. He was concerned that this might be more than Angela could handle, and was prepared to intervene, but she seemed to be enjoying it, that is, if having an orgasm is any indication of enjoyment. Several students were recording the event and it would doubtless appear on Spank Bank before the day was over.

Thus engaged in watching Angela Does Homeroom, Reginald didn't notice Melissa Homes creep up and sit on the edge of his desk.

"Enjoying the show, Mr. Wilson?" Melissa asked.

Glancing up, Reginald noticed that Melissa's blouse was unbuttoned almost to her navel and she was not wearing a bra. She adjusted her body towards him and spread her legs so that he could clearly see that neither was she wearing underwear under her short skirt.

"Which show are you referring to, Miss Homes? That one, or your own?"

"You're on to me, Mr. Wilson. I'm really only concerned about my show. I thought that maybe it might interest you enough so that I could see if you're cock is as big as I think it is. With everyone paying attention to Angela, no one will notice me sitting on your lap studying."

Had the world gone mad? Reginald wondered. Melissa Holmes was a good student! How had she suddenly become an oversexed, libertine slut? And why was he suddenly the target of their advances. He was wearing the same cologne he has worn for the last ten years!

"Miss Homes, your grade is not in jeopardy. You don't need to ply me with sexual favors. Why are you doing this? There are boys your own age who would gladly accommodate you."

"Because, Mr. Wilson. I like you. You're sophisticated. Boys my age are immature assholes." While she was speaking, she was rubbing her pussy so that he could clearly see her need. "You do find me attractive, don't you Mr. Wilson? I can see you looking at my pussy. I know you want it." She reached over and brazenly grabbed his cock through his trousers. Of course, it was hard. Melissa's face lit up with pleasure. "I knew it," she said victoriously. "And you are big!" She reached for his zipper.

His hand gripped her wrist like a vise. "That's quite enough Miss Homes," he said sternly but quietly. "I am willing to admit that I find you attractive, Miss Homes. You're a beautiful young lady. But I am your teacher. I am not at liberty to indulge my appetites however much I might wish to."

"You indulged Jane Griggs," Melissa countered.

"That is true," Reginald admitted wearily. "And, while I treasure the experience we shared, I regret my inability to maintain professional decorum. I might also add, for the record, that though what I did with Miss Griggs was improper by my own standards, it was not according to FPN protocols. So please, Miss Homes, go back to your desk and continue being one of my better students. Let me continue being your teacher."

"Yes, sir," Melissa said without any sarcasm. She stopped and turned halfway to her desk and said, "You're a good man, Mr. Wilson," and smiled. It was an appreciative smile. Melissa Homes developed a genuine respect for the old man. Though she had failed to entice him, she was satisfied with knowing that he did want her. He simply had more self-control than most. She respected that and didn't want to destroy his integrity. She would try harder next time.

Reginald watched her go. She really was a lovely young woman. It frightened him to think how close he had been to not stopping her.

He looked at the clock. There were still two minutes before Angela's twenty minutes were up, but no one was fucking her now. There were two boys fondling her tits. He had to admit that if big tits were your thing, Angela was fully loaded, but he was an ass man, as Katie Moss had discovered.

"Time's up!" he bellowed, freeing Angela Bell to sit at a desk unmolested. She had cum running down her thigh. He tossed her another towel from his desk. He noticed cum on the carpet, too.

My fucking classroom smells like the back room of a sleazy x-rated video store, he thought. And I'm going to have to get some washcloths or disinfectant wipes—and a fucking porta potty! He walked in front of Melissa Homes, who still hadn't buttoned up her blouse, on his way back to his desk. She adjusted her blouse, giving him an eyeful, and smiled to let him know she appreciated the attention. That girl was going to be his undoing, he thought. Or Katie Moss. Fuck!

He sat down behind his desk and reflected on the fact that he'd been groped three times today, and not just casually. It had only happened to him one other time in the whole thirty years he'd been teaching, and that was of a more casual nature to get a rise out of him, not sexual.

One more period and he will have survived the day. Seventh period was his AP class, so he didn't anticipate any problems. Of course, he hadn't anticipated any of the shit he'd had to endure so far today.

The bell rang and he walked out to the hallway. He watched Angela Bell trying to get to her next class while having her tits and ass grabbed as she walked. Poor girl, he thought. For her FPN seemed to be a bitter pill and more of an actual punishment. Perhaps she is the type of person the Governing Council had in mind when they passed this bullshit legislation. Oh well, he thought, it'd give him something to discuss in AP.

The crowd in the hallway thinned and Reginald went into his classroom and shut the door just as the seventh period bell rang. He sat on the edge of his desk and gathered his thoughts. This class was his favorite. AP classes generally attracted the brightest and more motivated students and this one was no exception. He was looking forward to discussing the events of the day with them—well, not all the events—just the ones relevant to FPN.

"I don't see anyone naked in here," he began. The class chuckled. He was generally more informal with this class than his others. Because of the caliber of students, classroom discipline was rarely an issue. "That's good. We'll have time to discuss the new FPN policy that has turned our school upside down, at least from my perspective. I'm curious to hear your views."

"Who can tell me the purpose of FPN?" Reginald asked.

"To reduce prison overpopulation," said Chris Bedford.

"That's true, Chris. That is why it was instituted, but what is its ultimate purpose?"

"Punishment?" guessed Cheryl Stone

"That's right," Reginald agreed. Just then there was a soft knock at the door.

Reginald turned to see the face of Ann Baxter peering in through the tiny window in the door. He glanced up at the clock. Five minutes late. Shit! He was really enjoying this period, too. He opened the door to let Miss Baxter in.

Unlike Rae Brooks, she didn't tell him to fuck off. Instead, she apologized profusely. Unfortunately, she didn't have a valid reason for being late. She honestly admitted she got involved talking to a friend after homeroom and lost track of time. He was tempted to let it go after his ordeal with Rae Brooks, but he knew he couldn't. Someone would say something about special treatment. Accusations of favoritism would fly. Classroom discipline would falter. He had to follow through.

Reginald didn't want to acknowledge it, but there was also the fact that he was intensely interested in seeing Ann Baxter's ass. He was an ass-man, after all, and he had been curious about Miss Baxter's for some time. She was a pretty girl with a cheerful demeanor, bright green eyes and bright red hair that fell in rivulets down the middle of her back. Reginald told himself that it was pure good fortune that this opportunity to paddle Ann Baxter's naked ass came his way. It was his responsibility to administer justice fairly and impartially. And if the opportunity came to spank a particularly attractive ass, well that was just a perk of the job. Fuck! He thought, ashamed of himself yet again. He sounded just like that asshole Bob Reicher.

"Miss Baxter, you know that I'm required to administer five swats to your naked backside."

"Yes, sir." A look of despair clouded her face.

Reginald imagined the thick bush of bright red pubic hair adorning Ann's mons pubis and the way her perfect and pale white ass cheeks would bounce from the paddle. He felt a stirring in his pants as his penis began to respond. Oh hell, he thought. He never had to struggle this much with sexual thoughts about his students before today. His ability to compartmentalize had been effectively destroyed. He would not become Bob Reicher.

"Because you're an excellent student with no previous infractions, I'm going to suspend your sentence. But this means that if you're late again, five swats will be added to your punishment."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," Ann said, relief washing over her.

He noticed Jennifer Carson brazenly looking at his crotch. She smiled seductively. Was his erection visible? Shit! Nothing he could do about it, though. He watched Ann walk back to her desk, her tight yoga pants clinging like skin to her perfect ass, which only made his penis twitch involuntarily.

Coincidentally, Ann's desk was next to Jennifer's. Jennifer leaned over to her and said something inaudible. Ann glanced up at him and Reginald saw her eyes widen in response. He sighed inwardly. Pretty soon word of Mr. Wilson's erections would be all over the school. No longer would he have the reputation of a solid, respected, history teacher. He'd be the old, pervy, history teacher. Nothing he could do about that, either.

"I guess it's appropriate that we were talking about punishment," Reginald said, moving back and sitting on the edge of his desk again. "And the corporal punishment policy now in effect is an outworking of FPN. It has been banned from schools for nearly two decades," he said. "It was only revived as a result of the Forced Public Nudity Act of 2037 being passed by the Governing Council. As Mr. Bedford stated previously, its purpose was to reduce prison overcrowding. Public shaming was deemed to be more effective and less costly than jail. There are studies that support the cost savings. That is not in dispute. What I want us to discuss today is the effectiveness."

"For example, imagine someone who is comfortable with the appearance of their body, and who is not averse to being groped or used sexually. This person enjoys sexual activities and thus derives perverse pleasure from being used in such a manner. Is this person being punished or rewarded?" Elena Ramirez raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss Ramirez?"

"I don't think that description would apply to very many people, Mr. Wilson. Maybe if someone was really slutty." A chorus of laughter rippled through the classroom. "But, I mean, I like having sex and all, but with FPN, you don't have a say. I mean, sure, if somebody hot came up to you in the pillory, you might like it, but it could just as easily be some dirty homeless guy, or some pervy old grandpa—" more laughter—"you don't get to choose. So, yeah, I think it's a pretty effective deterrent and punishment." A murmur of agreement followed.

"So if I understand you correctly, and I take it most of you are in agreement, you think the punishment is overall effective because even those who otherwise enjoy sexual activity don't necessarily enjoy such activity with total strangers. Is that right?" They all nodded. What about people who get off on being humiliated. Strip them in front of a crowd and they have an orgasm. Are they being punished or rewarded?"

"Nobody's going to have an orgasm just from being stripped naked in front of people," Calvin Jones blurted out.

"Are you confident enough of that assertion to make a wager, Mr. Jones?"'

"Depends," he said cockily.

"You come up here, take off all your clothes and stand with your hands behind your head. Then anyone who wants to will gather around and fondle your junk. If you don't have an orgasm by the time the bell rings, I'll give you an A for the semester and you won't have to do a thing."

"What if I lose?"

"If you lose, you'll do FPN Class A all day tomorrow while in school."

"So, if I lose, that means I got my rocks off. That's kind of like a win," he said. "Alright, I'll do it."

"That won't be necessary, Mr. Jones. I think you just proved my point."

The class erupted with laughter and clapping. These were sharp kids.

"And there's the whole venue phenomenon," Reginald continued. These venues pay the government for the privilege of displaying those with FPN sentences for the enjoyment of their patrons. I don't know of a single bar in the city that hasn't applied for a license."

"Yes, Miss Lebedev," Reginald said in response to her raised hand. Tatiana was one of his favorite students. Tall and lithe with piercing blue eyes and dishwater blonde hair, Tatiana seemed to always have something of value to contribute to discussions, if not answers then thoughtful questions."

"If venues have to pay the government for the privilege of displaying FPNs, doesn't that incentivize the government to sentence people to FPN who may not necessarily deserve it?"

"Miss Lebedev, are you suggesting that our Governing Council Justices would corrupt justice for the sake of the Federal coffers?"

"Not necessarily," she said, "but they seem to have a lot of designees," she added.

"Right!" Jennifer Carson chimed in. "You're a designee. Right, Mr. Wilson? You can impose FPN Class A and B sentences."

"That is true," he agreed. "What's your point? Are you suggesting that I would be responsible for imposing FPN sentences for personal gain?"

"No, sir," she said. "But I could see how, for instance, you might have a cute student you're just dying to see naked and you might be inclined to impose an FPN sentence on them for, um, sexual gratification."

The look she gave him let him know exactly what she was referring to. But he couldn't understand why she would launch such an attack. He had nothing against her and was not aware of any offense he caused her. Nonetheless, he was determined not to let her get the better of him.

"I suppose you're right, Miss Carson," he acknowledged. "If, for example, Miss Baxter had come late to class and I was secretly lusting after her—"

"Oh, it's no secret," Jennifer muttered.

"Miss Carson, what is this about? Have I slighted you in some way? Why this personal attack?"

"No, sir. I just think you're a perv. I saw you getting all happy about the prospect of spanking Ann Baxter. It's not right." Jennifer Carson felt pretty damned good about outing that self-righteous bastard.

"Fine," he said, walking towards her. "Thank you for your candor and penetrating insight, Miss Carson. I'm sure it will serve you well in your pursuit of a career in law. But let me address your comments in the short time I have before the bell rings."

"Miss Baxter, Miss Carson is correct. I confess to having inappropriate thoughts about you. I beg your forgiveness. And when thought crimes become punishable by law, which I'm sure at some point they will, I will submit to my rightful punishment. However, since thoughts are not crimes, I am guilty of none. And, with regard to your tardiness, the record of history shows that I acted with mercy rather than to satisfy my 'sexual gratification.'"

"And you, Miss Carson, are out of line. You will see me after class."

The bell rang, but Reginald was not feeling the relief he had anticipated after such a stressful day. Instead, he had a whole new problem to grapple with.

"Miss Baxter, I will not require it, but I would be pleased if you would stay for a few moments as well."

"Sure, Mr. Wilson," she answered.

"Are you gonna be okay, Mr. Wilson?" Calvin Jones asked. "Want me to stick around, too? I'd hate it if we came into class tomorrow and you were Class B."

"Thank you, Mr. Jones," Reginald answered, smiling weakly. "I think I'll be all right in this instance, but it's probably only a matter of time before I end up in the pillories the way my day has been going."

"All right," Calvin said, smiling. "See you tomorrow, Mr. Wilson."

"You may speak freely. I would like us to clear the air here, if possible. I will begin.

"I have come clean regarding my failings, ladies. It has been a trying day. Thanks to FPN I've had to watch orgies in two of my classes. My ability to compartmentalize students into nonsexual entities has been compromised since I've had to watch them fucking like rabbits all day," he said. "Miss Baxter, forgive me."

"Forgive you because you got a woody thinking of me?" she asked. She was kind of a bystander to the drama even though she was at the center of it. She just wanted to make sure she understood what all this was about.

He nodded.

"Mr. Wilson, I'm flattered that you find me attractive. I probably would be pissed about it if you had spanked me, but you didn't. Maybe some girls are repulsed by the idea that an older man would find them attractive, but I'm not one of them. You don't need my forgiveness. You haven't offended me at all."

"Thank you, Miss Baxter. I appreciate that. The problem is that, going forward you will see me as something other than your AP history teacher. And you will be that student for whom I have feelings I ought not to have."