All Comments on 'It's Britney (as a) Bitch'

by TrapperKeeper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Why not just call the cops from her phone? She was just kidnapped from a bar and if she’s in the back seat, how the hell do her hands get tied behind her?

Honestly, this makes no sense and isn’t even erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good story but now I want to know what her roomates have in store for her when they get home. How will they're dynamic change together ? does she become the Apt. bitch? Seems we need a chapter 2 and soon.

Pappasleaze!

jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

It was nc for about one page. Not very exciting, tbh. You will need to explore limits and extremes for a top score.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

She goes to the police and the sluts go to prison for the next 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. It was fun and hot to see the lesbian version of a gangbang. And I especially liked the twist at the end.

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 1 year ago

Proofread your work. I think autocorrect was on and kept correcting Britney to brother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrapperKeeper@TrapperKeeper
Writer taking requests. Looking to explore reluctance, erotic transformation, and various elements of BDSM. Open to and welcoming feedback.