It's Just Me Ch. 04

Story Info
A Few Of My Favorite Things.
1.3k words
4
3.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

Hi, It's been a while since I've been here at the keyboard. And, yes, I'm only wearing panties and a cut-off tee shirt. I've been thinking about how boring this world would be if everyone had the same thoughts and fantasies. It reminds me of a song my parents used to sing along to every time they heard it - "2525" by Zager and Evans. Will we be picking our children from the bottom of a glass tube by then?

Panty Lines

What's with all the "Panties" stories (mine included)? My husband says seeing women in panties is much more erotic that seeing them naked. He says "naked" leaves nothing for the imagination but "panties" open up worlds of imagination and fantasy.

His biggest pet peeve is women hiding their panty lines by wearing a thong or going without panties. He changed my mind about panty lines. I was raised by my mother believing that panty lines were a no-no. Now I go out of my way to make sure I have panty lines every chance I get.

When my future husband picked me up for our first date I was wearing a tiny thong with tight spandex leggings. I have a beautiful ass but he asked me to take off the thong I was wearing and put on panties. That's the oddest thing I'd ever heard on a first date.

He explained at dinner. "Seeing panty lines is like seeing the panties themselves and all the possibilities that lie beneath. You'll get more guys staring at your ass and wondering what's going on beneath," he says. I get more women staring at my ass too.

Cock Cages

Cock cages are strictly a BDSM item. Even if a cock cage starts out as a sex toy between two loving partners as soon as someone is locked up without a key it's Bondage or Domination.

I can understand not wanting your partner to sleep around, but get real. If you're worried about your partner fucking some other pussy you probably need to re-evaluate your relationship.

My husband says there's no fucking way he's wearing a cock cage if he doesn't have the key. He did, however, volunteer to wear the cock cage around the house for a week as long as he knew where the key was. At the end of the week he said his "morning woody" was the most difficult. We fucked like rabbits for the entire weekend when I unlocked his cock.

An unintended consequence of him wearing the cock cage was my pussy had to go for a week without a cock depositing its cum.

I asked him once if he would wear a cock cage on his next business trip. He said, "Only if you ask," he replied. I said I trusted him with my heart and my pussy and no cock cage would change that. He promised not to masturbate while he was gone. It didn't stop me from doing some finger fucking.

Crotchless Panties

Crotchless panties can be real cute especially if they have lots of lacy frills. They're comfortable and airy. I like wearing them around the house and they give easy access to my fiddling fingers. My only complaint about crotchless panties is they don't stop the cum from running down my legs when I'm finished fucking. It's easy to pull my regular panties to the side when I need a quick fuck and they keep most of my husband's cum in my pussy.

Chastity Belts

What idiot invented these things? He should be shot. I borrowed my girlfriend's chastity belt once, shortly after my husband and I were married. It was fun wearing it around the house in front of him knowing he couldn't get to my snatch. That is, it was fun until he made a quick trip to the grocery store with the key. As luck would have it I had a sudden urge to take a dump. I couldn't even scratch my pussy let alone wipe my ass. Let me tell you; if the belt doesn't stop a cock then the smell after you drop a deuce certainly will.

Orgasms

Face it guys, women are much better at orgasms than men are. From my experience it is rare that a woman actually climaxes while getting fucked. Whereas men climax within 15 seconds after their cock is inserted in a pussy and have to wait 30 or 40 minutes before their dick gets hard enough to fuck again.

A good lover will always prime a woman's clit to within seconds of climax before inserting his penis in her vagina. And if she still doesn't cum he will give her clit some oral encouragement after pulling his dick out of her pussy. My husband always starts with a little pussy eating or digital massage before his cock finds its way to my pussy. And he always cleans up after himself.

Ass Fucking

Who in their right mind wants to get fucked in the ass? All I can say is if you're the one with your dick up someone's ass please wear a condom. There is some nasty shit up there.

Speedos

Young men in Speedos are God's gift to women. Often, when I have a late afternoon class to teach, I'll head to the campus early and spend a couple hours sitting by the pool watching the swim team practice. Although I do work on preparing my lessons, most of my time is watching the young men in their "way too small" Speedos. Most of them have a shriveled up penis from the cold water but there are always a few who have a serious boner trying to escape the confines of their Speedos.

On occasion my husband join's me at the pool so he can watch the female swimmers in their Speedos. Most of them wear high-cut Speedos so small they get a major wedgie. "They might as well be wearing a thong," my husband says. "And they pull up so tight in the crotch they show off camel-toes the size of the Grand Canyon with the Rock of Gibraltar at the top."

Blow-Jobs and Pussy Eating

I'll tell you right up front; giving blow-jobs doesn't do much for me except I do like the taste of my husband's cum. An occasional blow-job does come in handy, though. Sometimes I'll suck my husband's cock before we go into a restaurant or the movies. It's an easy way for him to get his rocks off without getting messy. And I get to taste his cum.

I've eaten pussy on more than a number of occasions. My husband and I both agree that eating pussy is much more fun than sucking a dick. I know he sucked a few cocks while in college and one or two since we've been married, but it's my pussy he likes best. He'd have his mouth buried between my legs 24/7 if he didn't have to come up for air. Maybe I'll have him get under my desk the next time I'm sitting in my crotchless panties writing smut for Literotica.

Diapers

The thought of walking around with a diaper full of urine pressing up against my pussy isn't very appealing. There are times though when I'd have given anything to be wearing a diaper. Like when I'm standing in the TSA security line at the airport.

My husband's brother wears plastic diaper covers to bed every night. He has wet dreams every night and got tired of the wet spots and dirty sheets. His girl friend made a game of it and had him start wearing the plastic diaper covers when they went out so she could give him hand jobs without getting cum spots on his pants.

I'm sure everyone has their special fantasies that turn them on. I have my fantasies too and I try to make them a part of my everyday life. They keep my pussy wet and my fingers busy.

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers