It's Just Me Ch. 05

Story Info
My Mother Told Me.
1.2k words
4.46
3.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

Hi, it's me again and I'm still in my panties but I'm wearing a tee shirt instead of my bra. My sister stopped by this weekend and told me about her office party last Friday. "I was in the copy room making out with Jeff when I felt his cock starting to poke between my legs. On a whim I asked him if he'd let me watch him masturbate. He dropped his pants and jacked-off right there cumming all over the copy machine."

Allen had seen Sandy a few times on the elevator. She was cute with a long lean body topped by a head of thick jet black hair. She always made his "putter flutter."

When they got off the elevator Allen held the door to the hallway open for her and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Allen, your next door neighbor."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Sandy."

Just as she got to her apartment the bottom of her grocery bag gave way spilling all her groceries on the floor. "Damn it!" exclaimed Sandy.

"Here, I'll help," Allen said and helped pick up Sandy's groceries.

Allen picked up a box of condoms and Sandy quickly grabbed it from him. "Sorry, my mother told me to buy those." She finished gathering her groceries and went in to her apartment.

---

Allen was just sitting down to watch the football game when Sandy knocked on his door. She was standing there holding up the box of condoms. "I'd like a chance to explain this."

Allen invited her in, not really needing an explanation for a box of condoms.

"This is my first time away from home," Sandy explained. "My mother told me to be careful."

She looked at Allen and said, "She showed me how to use a condom but all I had to practice on was her dildo. I practiced over and over and I think I got pretty good but I never got to put a condom on a real penis. I was wondering if you would let me put one on your penis."

I can't believe any guy would fall for this, but I asked my husband and he said, "If Jill, our next door neighbor, rang the doorbell right now and asked if she could practice putting a condom on my dick I'd drop my pants right there in the doorway. Buying into her story doesn't enter into the equation. It's the idea of her rolling a condom down my cock that's important."

Allen didn't know what to say. He quickly unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down.

He tore the wrapper off one of the condoms and handed it to Sandy. There was a small drop of pre-cum on the tip of his cock.

Sandy put the condom on the tip of Allen's cock and started rolling it down. As soon as she got the condom over the head of his cock creamy white cum started filling up the tip of the condom.

These days my husband and I only use condoms for fun, but when we were dating we always used them. Whenever he came before I finished rolling the condom down his cock I'd fuck him like I was in heat trying to climax before his cock got soft.

Sandy looked at Allen's cum spreading over the tip of his penis. "How long does your penis need to rest before it gets hard again?"

"Maybe 15 or 20 minutes. You could speed it's recovery by sucking on it, though."

"No, I don't think so," Sandy replied. "My mother told me I should only give blow-jobs to my boy friend or husband. But maybe this will help." She put her hand down the front of her pants and pushed 2 fingers into her pussy then stuck them in Allen's mouth. "Does that help?"

Sandy watched Allen's cock twitch and it wasn't long before he was hard again.

"That didn't take very long," she said. She wrapped her hand around Allen's cock and felt it throbbing.

"You could have given yourself a hand-job. My mother told me about hand-jobs and tried to show me using her dildo but I never quite understood." She pulled up and down on his cock a few times. "Is this how?"

"Yes, but you better stop or I'll be cumming again before you get the condom on."

Sandy let go of Allen's cock and took another condom from the box. This time she was able to unroll the entire length of the condom down his cock without his premature ejaculation.

"I have got to get a picture," she said pulling her phone from her back pocket.

Allen protested, "I don't want pictures of my dick spread all over the internet."

Sandy took several photos and said, "I don't think my mother has seen a real penis since the night I was conceived. I promise your face won't be in the picture and I won't put it on the internet."

"Since your penis is already hard would you show me how you give yourself a hand-job?"

"Sure, if you weren't going to suck my dick or fuck me I was going to jack-off anyway." He only had to stroke his cock a few times before he was filling up the tip of the condom with his cum.

Sandy snapped another picture of Allen's cock.

She picked up the box of condoms and said, "I have to go now. I'm meeting my girlfriend for lunch." She looked at Allen and said, "Maybe you'll let me practice some more another time?"

---

Sandy was sitting at her kitchen table talking to her girlfriend, Hanna, when Allen knocked on the door. He was holding a bottle of wine. "Can I interest you in a glass of wine?"

"Is it okay if my girlfriend joins us?" motioning to Hanna sitting in the kitchen.

"Sure, do you have a corkscrew?"

They were on their 2nd glass of wine when Sandy excused herself to use the bathroom.

Hanna looked at Allen and said, "So, you're Sandy's latest conquest?"

Allen looked perplexed.

"She does the My Mother Told Me routine on every one," Hanna said. "She even used it on me when we first met. She told me that her mother had a dildo but wouldn't show her how to use it on herself. She told her that they were only for special occasions. I told her that an orgasm was a special occasion and offered to show her."

Hanna took a sip of wine and continued, "The very first day we met she talked me into spreading my legs and masturbating in front of her."

Allen saw the wistful on Hanna's face. She said, "I had 4 orgasms that afternoon while Sandy sat there watching me finger fuck myself and taking pictures." Hanna looked at Allen and said, "I bet she has photos of your cock."

Allen nodded.

"She's really good about cropping out all the identifying things. Unless you're intimately familiar with a specific cock or pussy you can't tell who it belongs to. That's why I let her take pictures of me masturbating."

Hanna thought for a moment then said, "You know, in all the time I've known her it's always me doing the masturbation, never her."

Allen said, "Do you think she'd tickle her clit for us if we asked?"

Hanna smiled, "If she does I'll let you tickle my clit at the same time."

I routinely "tickle" my clit for my husband and if my girlfriends asked me I'd tickle it for them too. Speaking of which, I need to go. Typing with one hand is awkward.

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers