All Comments on 'Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 07'

by EroticCupcake

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I got lost a couple of times in the first halve as to what was going on and/or who was talking. Don't know if that was on me or of the story its self. I have enjoyed it this far and hope to continue. I personally would rather see Vickey as Liz's pet/toy/property than see her punished (at least this time). can't wait to see where you take this from here.

Pappasleaze!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 1 year ago

Ideally Vicki would talk to MaKayla about Liz trying to frame her, then go to their court and end up punishing Liz. But we know that ain't gonna happen.

So, I don't know if I would rather that Vicki gets punished by the court or has to be Liz's pet/slave. Both options are promising.

BTW, if you haven't read Lickablelucy23 story Sorority Pledge, you really should. It may give you some new ideas.

I would love to see what you do next with this story. Please submit more chapters as soon as you can.

Thank you

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcakeabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment. Your observations are really damn close to where this is going. Should be 3 chapters left. To the best of my ability, I tried to set some things up that will pay off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow what a ride. Can't wait for the next chapter.

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcakeabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks! Working on it but never as fast as I'd like.

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcakeabout 1 year agoAuthor

New one is in the upload queue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So clearly Liz set Vicki up and forced her to fuck Steve yeah? And is now blackmailing her about it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticCupcake@EroticCupcake
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6387791&page=submissions I've tried to write off and on for years but have always struggled. Literotica has been good to me so far. Thanks for the support. I'm generally interested in BDSM, humiliation, and dub-con, tryin...