Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki shifted in her seat.

"This goes back a long time," McKayla said. "And I know it's not your fault, but how do you think I feel that he wants to fuck you more... more than me? Or that he wanted to fuck you because you couldn't say no? That's what Liz promised him right?"

Vicki started to shake.

"I'm going to tell you what happens now," McKayla said. "We get over it. You're in. You passed. We're sisters for life."

"What about Liz?"

"We move forward. She's our sister too," McKayla said.

"You could, I don't know, lodge a complaint. With the higher ups," Vicki said.

"And tell them what? That I'm jealous? That she hazed you? That I have boy problems and need adult supervision to resolve them?" McKayla said. "That was her job. My job too. No. We're here to get fucked. We deal with it."

She stood up. McKayla didn't stop her.

Holy Fuck. Vicki survived. Whether by guardian angels, the Grace of God, dumb luck or good karma she had made it. She was certainly due something good for once.

--

Vicki doubled back to her room to retrieve her forgotten ID. Liz was waiting for her.

"Why are you in here?" Vicki asked.

"Shut the door," Liz said.

"No," Vicki said.

Liz held up Steve's shirt, wrinkled from being balled up at the bottom Vicki's laundry pile.

"I think you better shut it before McKayla walks by," Liz said.

She did what Liz commanded.

"Lock it," Liz said, watching Vicki follower her orders. "I know where this came from."

Liz found Steve's shirt. Not good. How much did she know? Did she talk to Steve? Was this a setup?

"Just so you know," Liz said, "You aren't the first person to break the oath. I fucked up too, although not nearly as fast as you did. Maybe it's to be expected, locking up a bunch of sluts and stopping them from having sex."

Liz's voice trembled, and her eyes were full of hate.

"When I got caught, when it was my turn," Liz said, "They had a mini-trial. The outcome was already decided of course, but they wanted an excuse to strip me naked and have a room full of strangers judge. Everything is worse when you're naked. You thought there was a power imbalance before..."

Liz seemed lost in the memory.

"They made me beg. At first just to stay in school, to stay in the sorority, but eventually I was begging for it to stop. They took turns deciding what I had to do. What was done to me. The Punishment."

Now Liz was shaking in earnest, voice trembling. She clasped her hands together to control herself.

"Your sister was the worst one of all," Liz said.

Wait what?

Vicki was frozen, gears not turning fast enough to process what Liz had just said.

"Holy Shit," Vicki thought. It was so obvious. The Program was a necessarily small world. Vicki didn't know the details, but obviously it had treated her sister Sara well. How big of a fish was Sara?

Liz eyeballed her, saw the questions on Vicki's face. "Yeah, she was my pledge captain, the one who caught me when I fucked up. She said she knew what I was going through, that she had been through it as well, but her experience didn't count for anything, least of all empathy. If she had survived, then so could I."

Liz stepped toward Vicki, invading her space, so close Vicki could smell her breath when Liz started to whisper.

"When it's your turn, when they strip you naked, and make you beg for mercy, do you think your sister will go easy on you? Will she pick a smaller strap-on because you're related or a bigger one? Will she spare you from having to lick her asshole just because you are related? You tell me. You know her better than I ever could."

A wave of nausea ran through Vicki. She was sweating and shaking.

"Please don't," Vicki said. It was barely a whisper.

"You want me to keep your secret?"

Vicki stared into the abyss. Everything Liz had already done to her-- spanked, stripped, groped, made to cum, forbidden to come, all of it and more with a bigger audience, with her sister watching, not just hazing, but as punishment. Her sister would torture her, because they would both know Vicki brought this on herself.

"You're mine now. Not the Program's, not McKayla's and not some CEO's. Mine. " Liz said. "Say it."

"I'm yours," Vicki said, and she meant it.

"Get on your knees," Liz said.

They were in Vicki's small dorm room. She got down on her knees.

Liz turned away from Vicki and lowered her pants and panties down to her thighs. Vicki got a full view of her toned, pale ass and a glimpse of Liz's pussy between her legs. Liz's asshole was a mild shade of pink, perfect like the rest of her body.

Liz lowered her ass on to Vicki's face, until those cheeks were Vicki's whole world, just the smooth skin on her face and a faintly musky smell, one Vicki was already well acquainted with. Vicki didn't try to fight.

"Lick," Liz commanded. "Lick my asshole while we figure out what happens next."

Whatever game Liz was playing, Vicki had lost. She had nothing left. Vicki pressed her tongue forward, probing for Liz's asshole, wondering how things could possibly get worse, knowing they would.

12