Jack and Jill Pt. 05: Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingers soon slid inside and he groaned, his arse opening up quickly to allow three and then four. He knew it wouldn't be long before he felt the tip of a black cock against him. He looked over at Jill, she had a big cock in her mouth and another black guy was licking her pussy, she looked hot. He felt the tip bearing down on him and then filling him completely. He cried out in pleasure and started to thrust back towards the thick black meat. Grinding and thrusting he drove himself quickly to his first anal orgasm, followed quickly by his second. His clit flopping around uselessly dripping puddles on the floor. He felt his bra being removed and hands began to fondle his nipples. He sucked harder and faster and soon the cock in his mouth started to spurt salty fluid into his mouth, he swallowed the delicious treat and then quickly took another cock into his mouth.

There were black guys everywhere and he wanted to taste them all. The guy in his pussy gave a few big thrusts and then gave up his load, Jack could feel his arse flooded with liquid. He was quickly filled by another cock and the pounding continued. He looked over at Jill, she was on her knees being taken hard from behind whilst sucking on two cocks at a time. He felt proud of what a slut she was. Soon they were both covered in cum and they put on a show of licking each other clean while the guys watched and recovered. Jack loved Jill's tongue in his arse and he loved licking cum out of her pussy, he savoured the mix of salty cum and musky pussy.

Jill led him off into the bedroom and stripped him. She caged his limp clit and put fresh stockings on him. She tied him to a spreader bar, his arse high up in the air and poured baby oil all over his arse and tits.

Jill returned to get the guys.

'Form a line,' she said 'I want to see all of you fuck my sissy's arse good and hard and leave him a creampie!' The guys laughed and lined up.

Jack was helpless, god it turned him on, he loved being submissive, he loved being taken roughly and without having a choice. The first black cock filled him with a single thrust, making him pant and cry out for more. Jill watched as eight more men pounded her husbands arse, filling him with cream. She loved it, she loved watching him get abused by big black dicks. She wandered up and down the line sucking cocks and keeping them hard while they waited their turn to fuck her husband. Finally they were all spent and the black guys left the apartment. Jack remained tied to the spreader, his arse gapping wide open and full to the brim of hot black cum...

12