James Ch. 01

Story Info
Me and my sex crazed life.
2.6k words
2
6.1k
3
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Episode 01 : Some Fun At Home...

It's tough being me sometimes. So handsome. So popular. Such a big dick. Yeah... real tough. Ha ha ha. Ahhhhhh. (Stretching)... Another beautiful day in the neighborhood. God... my mother's beautiful. I happen to mention that cause she laid out in my bed beside me all nude and shit. Mom (Kelly Madison) is famous. One of the most gorgeous women ever to grace the porn world. Any world for that matter.

Mmmmmm. (Rubbing and squeezing mom's supple booty)... Such a goddess. (Running my hand up and down her long, sleek legs)... I lay beside her and spoon her. Mom smiles contently, reaching back and lovingly rubbing my face with her right hand. I lovingly grope her all natural 34Gs. Most awesome titties ever. Mmmmmm. So soft and heavy, so squishable and huge. "Morning, baby." Mom smiles.

"Morning mama."

"My beautiful son. So, so beautiful." Mom tickles my face, smiling happily as I rub it against hers. I can't help myself. I slide my huge weiner up her beautifully slick pussy. Mom coos excitedly at my girth entering her.

I have the fattest dick you've ever seen. Chicks fucking love it. I fuck mom slowly, fondling her huge titties, lovingly rubbing her gumdrop nips with my thumbs.

Ohhhhhhh. That sweet, blonde landing strip topped pussy grips me so tight, massaging my fat rod perfectly. I groan cheerfully as my cock slowly drills up my mother's perfect pussy, slowly, in and out, over and over.

"God... I love your huge cock, baby. Oh my Godddddddd!!!" Mama squirts. My cock feels even better, like it's in a pussy car wash. Her sweet cream batters my rod, drenching it as her pussy massages it, pumping it as I fuck her harder and faster. I cum deep up my mother's loving pussy. Holy shit! It feels divine! I close my eyes and smirk, groaning elatedly as my cum races outta my balls, up my throbbing super cock and blasts out, splattering mom's quivering cunt over and fucking over. Such a beautiful feeling. Mmmmmm.

"Yessssssssssssssss! Mmmmmmmmm! Give me all that sweet cum, baby. Yesssssssssssssss!" Mama coos ecstatically. I pump her full of my premium, in very high demand jizz.

Mama and I spoon, relaxing together. I kiss her cheek over and over, making her giggle happily.. I hold the most important woman in my life tight, loving every beautiful second.

Sup everybody. It's your boy James. The King Of Porn. The Most Controversial Person in Entertainment Business History. World's Prettiest Person. I added the last one, but hey, I just won People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive for the fourth time, so there. Ha.

I hit the shower, happy and horny. I always am... usually both... but always horny. Dude, when you've got my life it makes you wanna whistle and smile. Surrounded by the most gorgeous women on earth, fucking em all. Doing whatever I want. Life rocks! Mine definitely does.

My sleazy cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) sneaks in my bedroom and slithers up on the bed like a chubby, pasty white snake. He starts kissing and licking up my mother's long, luscious legs towards her jizz filled, juicy as juicy gets pussy, startling her. Mom quickly realizes it's my dorky cousin though and relaxes. When he gets near my mother's pussy though, mama smacks his head.

"Don't you touch that, Spence. James' cum is in there and I don't want it messed with." Mom scolds Spence. He lowers his head, pouting, and sneaks back off the bed and out of the bedroom. Mama shakes her head and chuckles. She doesn't want Spence trying to eat my cum out of her. She wants me to get her pregnant... again.

Over in the master bathroom...

Ahhhhhhh. Drying off, looking in the mirror, admiring myself. Loving not only the way I look, but also my grandmother (Kathie Lee Gifford) blowing me as I dry off. She taking cock sucking selfies to post on her Instagram. My cock is all over Instagram. Ha. It actually has its own account. My grandmother runs it.

She bobs that beautiful, dirty blonde haired head of hers on my immensely fat man meat, desperate for a high protein shake. I give it to her, pumping my thick cream down her throat. My grandmother immediately deepthroats me... not an easy task... taking my premium cum shake right down her cum craving gullet. Grandma takes pics, posing gleefully the whole time.

Mmmmmmmmm. God... I love my grandmother. You'll meet my other one later. Both are my queens. So beautiful, so slutty. I love em dearly.

Granny Kathie Lee drinks me dry, eating my huge, creamy load eagerly, loudly popping her mouth off of my huge, mushroom crown... shaking her head wildly and smirking as she does... when she's done. She kisses my head, then blows me one, taking a few more pics to post. One of her wide open mouth, her tongue excitedly outstretched, eagerly showing she drank all my gooey cum down.

"Beautiful man. I have the most gorgeous grandson ever... with the tastiest cum ever. Mmmmmmm." My grandmother smiles up at me, giggling, softly sucking my now soft monster cock some more. I wi k at her, smirking my ass off.

I reward my gorgeous granny for being so sweet with a tidal wave of my warm piss. She doesn't even flinch. My grandmother loves my piss. She drinks it everyday. I stand there and groan in delight, pissing into my amazingly beautiful, very famous grandmother's piss loving mouth, watching her gleefully drink it down, joyously moaning her taste approval every warm, salty mouthful.

Over in the hallway.......

"What's wrong, Spence?" My wife... one of em... mixed porn queen Tyra Moore asks Spence as he walks back to his bedroom. He's depressed about not getting to eat my mother's pussy... and my cum. He explains that to Tyra. She laughs, feeling sorry for Spence when she sees how down he is about it.

"Don't be all down and teary, Spence. Here..." Tyra opens her white silk bathrobe and flashes Spence her amazingly perfect, all fucking natural 32G milk chocolate tits. He immediately snaps out of his funk, gawking hard at those luscious melons.

Tyra laughs. "Glad you like them so much." Tyra shakes em for Spence, then closes her robe, walking over to our bedroom. Spence shakes his head, grinning happily at the sight and memory of those totally awesome jugs. They're perfect to snap anyone out of any funk. Totally fucking awesome tits.

.......

My secretary, former FNC show host Rita Cosby is at her desk upstairs, looking over some papers for me to sign a big business deal for my website. She's also enjoying my next door neighbor's 18 year old son Timmy eating her out under her desk. He's the paper boy... and he also does some odd jobs for me here and there. Granny Kathie Lee likes him. She fucked him... so she asked me to hire him. I can never say no to my gorgeous grandmother... and she fucking knows it. She also takes advantage of that whenever she wants to. I don't mind. She's one of my queens and I fucking love her so damn much so she gets what she wants.

"Mmmmmmm. Good boy, Timmy. Eat my pussy. Make me cum in your mouth, baby." Rita tells him, maintaining her professionalism, still looking over the documents as Timmy licks her out even faster, rubbing her pink, puffy clit in circles.

Rita's beige mini skirt is hiked up around her waist, her light brown stocking torn in the pussy area so Timmy can devour that sweet, blonde pussy for as long as Rita requires. He fingers her thick booty while he licks and sucks her phat pussy with great skill.

Rita coos in ecstasy, squirting right into his mouth. Timmy laps it all up, sucking that sweet blonde, mature pussy bone dry. "Mmmmmmmmm. Yes yes yes!" Rita enjoys the pussy sucking. She plays with her huge jugs through her red silk blouse, licking those thick, luscious, cherry red lips.

"Good boy, Timmy. Now, let me get some work done." Rita regains her composure.

"Yes ma'am." Timmy crawls out from under the desk and grins at Rita. She gives him a playful wink and goes back to looking over the business proposal.

........

I walk back into my bedroom to the awesome sight of Tyra and my mom making out on my bed. They kiss, and huge titty fondle each other, both waving at me. It's go time, bitches.

Tyra sucks my balls while mama sucks my cock. Granny Kathie Lee comes in and joins us, kneeling behind me and spreading my cheeks, snaking her very talented tongue deep up my happy ass. God... what a feeling.

I grab my phone and start filming. Kathie Lee moves her right hand around to my front and beautifully jerks my fat base while mama sucks the top half of my raging rod down her stretched wide throat. She lovingly smiles up at me, playfully posing for the camera.

Tyra does the same, my big balls loving her mouth so skillfully sucking on them, her tongue enthusiastically bathing them as she hungrily sucks them.

I alternate fucking each pussy and ass. Mama, Granny Kathie Lee and Tyra are all lined up, side by side on the edge of the bed. I fuck Tyra's cunt, her huge titties flopping wildly as I ram up her sweet sucking, milk chocolate pussy. I finger Kathie Lee's mature, tight gripping pussy, then fuck her. I pull my grandmother's long hair and pound her out while I finger my mother's awesomely wet pussy to her right.

I fuck mama, her huge hanging breasts flopping wildly. I reach under her and squeeze em silly, pounding her hard, deep, and fast. "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE, BABYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Mama screams, squirting like a fountain all over my giant, pussy plowing cock.

The action keeps going. My cock keeps pounding. My three mega sexy ladies keep cumming. I pound out their pussies and asses with relentless power and blazing speed. I lay on the bed and they all three take turns riding me, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, in the pussy and ass, screaming in horny hole humping delight. We all make out, titty grope, tongue suck and moan and groan in pure, raw, unfiltered, sex crazed ecstasy.

I finally cum in all three mouths, as they stretch out on the bed, their happy, smiling faces side by side, their tongues and wide open, cum craving mouths, eagerly lapping up and gulping down my huge load of sticky, gooey, super sperm. They kiss and cum swap, sucking me, playing with my thick jizz and happily sucking me totally dry as I film it all, grinning my horny ass off the whole fucking, beautiful time. What a fucking life. Hell fucking yeahhhhhhhh!

.......

Hanging out with my other grandmother Helen (Helen Mirren) by the pool. She's laid back on me in her blue bikini as we sip a couple of margaritas. I pull her gorgeous D cups out of her blue bikini top, letting her still beautiful and shapely, mature melons get some sun. Her nips are rock hard, a slight breeze ensuring they stay that way.

"Love you, dear. Congratulations on winning Sexiest Man Alive again... my absolutely gorgeous grandson." Granny Helen smiles back at me. We kiss. She's so sweet. So fucking sexy too.

Those gorgeous, soft melons. I squeeze em, cheerfully massaging them. My grandmothers both have such beautiful, mature breasts. Wow! I keep massaging while she sips her drink, and watches everyone in the pool. Those perky nips and bumpy areolaes are dominating my attention. I rub em slowly, making Helen moan pleasurably. I pull them up, rolling em between my fingers, letting em snap back. Such beautiful nipples.

"Mmmmmmm. Your hands are so talented, sweetheart. They know so well how to make me tingle." Helen looks back at me and blows me a sweet, loving kiss. I grin and slowly lick her cheek, roughly massaging those awesome, natural breasts.

"Your breasts are so beautiful. Just like you." I comment, squeezing those titties hard.

"Mmmmmm. Thank you, baby. They've gotten me quite a few jobs in my career too. I'm not above a nice titty fuck for a nice, juicy role." Granny Helen teases me in her very sexy British accent. She knows I love sluts... and she loves turning me on.

"I'm sure you've gotten a bunch of offers with titties like these." I keep playing with her soft tits. My hands are so happy... my cock too. It rubs on my grandmother's back. She rubs back on it, a sly grin on her beautiful face. We kiss again as I keep groping those awesomely smooth and squishable breasts.

.......

Upstairs.......

"Yes dear... they're quite breathtaking. Even more breathtaking than the hot pockets I had earlier." My dad (Dr Evil) smirks with his pinkie to the corner of his mouth... his patented goofy ass look... as he lays on the bed looking at my stepmother Oprah whose ogling her huge, ebony melons in the mirror.

"Yeah... I have great tits, that's for sure. Your son definitely loves them." Oprah smirks back at my dad. He looks around, feigning surprises at me loving my stepmother's titties.

"Who... Scott?" My dad mentions my half brother Scott (Seth Green).

"No, you idiot... James." Oprah gives him a "your crazy" look.

"Oh... well... of course he does. He's a pornstar. That's his friggin job." Dad starts filing his nails.

"Oh yeah... I know all about him and his job. He fucked me silly last night. Best dick ever. I took it in my pussy and ass. He came all over these titties. I picked them clean and sucked his beautiful cock clean... then came up here." Oprah shakes her head, not a fan of the wham bam thank you ma'am 30 seconds of love my dad gave her after I pounded her out last night.

"Wait... he came on your tits? I kissed all over them when we had sex." Dad gives Oprah a confused look.

"Yeah... you sure did." Oprah laughs, going in the bathroom.

"You mean I kissed your cum covered tits? My son's friggin cum? Give me a friggin break people. I'm an evil friggin genius here... I thought they tasted funny. I haven't tasted something like that since evil medical school. Wait... that was my girlfriend's friggin pussy. Right after she met with our biology professor. WHAT THE FRIGGIN HELL!" My dad throws a friggin temper tantrum and storms out of the room. Oprah laughs hysterically in the bathroom.

.......

Back by the pool.......

My granny Helen is grinding on my massive cock as it stretches out her super tight ass. She's riding me, reverse cowgirl, watching the volleyball game in the pool, bouncing slowly, then quickly on me, then slowly grinding... then fast grinding... on my cock. My hands are squeezing her awesomely gorgeous cans while she rides me, screaming in pure sexual bliss, squirting all over me four straight times.

"OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOUR COCK, SWEETHEART! IT FEELS SO GODDDDDDDDD IN MY ARSE!!!!" Helen squirts again, right as I fill her smoothly supple, mature booty with thick, creamy man goo. Oh fuck!!! It feels awesome! I ride out the super sensations of my cock pumping out my thick seed deep into my grandmother's very tight bowels.

She leans back into me and we kiss. I pull and shake her rock hard, pulsating nips harder and harder as we finish cumming together. I love my slutty, beautiful, British grandmother so very much. We smile as we kiss, such intense, carnal love permeating through our lips.

*

Stay tuned for Episode 02. We go to Aspen for a freaky ski trip. More sex crazed family... more freaky fun... more me. Oh yeah! Til next time... Peace and titty squeezes.......

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers