Jamison's Sperm Bank Donation Pt. 02

Story Info
Black patient and white nurse finish what they started.
2.2k words
4.53
13.1k
19

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
319 Followers

Jamison walked the halls of the sperm bank, headed for the front desk to collect his money. He still couldn't believe what had just happened. He thought his plan had no chance of working when he put on the fake sling and cast. Best case, he assumed he'd be asked to leave and not come back. Worst case, he'd be physically thrown out on his butt, but either way, he'd have a funny story to tell his friends in the future.

He passed a nurse in her late 50s, then another who looked well over 200 pounds. They both looked weathered and angry as they went about their workday. He realized he'd also struck the jackpot with his nurse. Jeanne was the hottest nurse he'd seen here. She was young, sexy, white, and as he learned in their examination room, she was also freaky and eager to please. She'd given him, in his opinion, the most erotic lap dance any man had ever had. She talked dirty, gave him a wildly erotic hand job, then let him finish in her mouth.

They'd done everything except have sex, and they came dangerously close to that, as she bounced on him, with just a thin layer of material between them. Not only that, he was getting paid $50 for having that experience, and they had a date for later, where he was certain they'd take care of that last little piece of business that the fabric of her thong and his sweats had prevented earlier.

He had so desperately wanted to move that fabric aside and go up inside her. Now, he'd have to wait until she finished work at 7:00 to take care of that. He wasn't sure how he'd make it through all those hours today.

As he thought of her bouncing her ass and thinly clad pussy against him, he felt his cock getting rock hard again. There was a men's room in the hallway up ahead, and he quickly ducked in to take care of business, despite just cumming hard in the examination room a few minutes earlier. He stroked his cock in the bathroom stall while thinking of her looking up at him, wide-eyed, his thick black cock in her mouth, as he came over and over again. After a few minutes, he began to spew into the toilet, thinking this was the first of several times he'd be doing this between now and 7:00.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the building, Jeanne was in a bathroom stall having the same thought. She was still angry and embarrassed that he'd tricked her into jerking him off, but the experience was so hot and wild, she wasn't sure how she'd concentrate on her work today. She'd been in a patient room getting someone ready to make his sperm bank deposit when she thought of Jamison's cock, erupting first in her hand, as she collected his sample, then in her mouth. She thought of that first orgasm of his, and how it filled the sample cup to overflowing almost immediately. Then she thought of him spurting over and over again into her throat and mouth. It was powerful, but nothing like that first burst. She tried to imagine what it would be like to catch that first spurt in her mouth and felt her thong getting damp. She quickly finished getting her patient ready and headed for the women's room where she began to wildly finger herself to orgasm. She leaned against the stall wall and panted as she tried to keep from crying out.

She returned to the stall a short time later, after she went back into the examination room Jamison had used. She thought she could still smell their sex in the air as she looked around the room. That was where she'd knelt in front of him. That was the chair where she'd straddled him. She rushed to the restroom and was orgasming almost as soon as she got her panties down. Meanwhile, home now, Jamison was stroking himself at another memory of the same examination room.

The two masturbated their way through the long day, and at last, it was 7:00. Jeanne clocked out, and Jamison was waiting for her in the lobby. They eyed each other with sly smiles. Their date was to go to dinner, but neither of them wanted to eat. They each wanted to get their clothes off and get him inside her as fast as possible. It had been occupying their thoughts all day, and waiting even 20 minutes to eat seemed like an eternity.

In the car, Jeanne said, "I'm still mad at you."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I honestly didn't think it was going to work. It was just supposed to be a joke."

"Yeah, well you lied to me."

"I mean," he said, "I *did* break my arm and dislocate my elbow. That's why I had the sling and cast. It just ... happened a year ago." He smiled sheepishly.

"Don't lie to me again," she said.

He nodded.

They drove to a residential section and pulled into an apartment parking lot. Jeanne looked at him curiously.

"First dates are always stressful," he explained. "You spend the whole night wondering, 'Is she going to kiss me goodnight?' 'Is she going to invite me in?' So, I decided maybe we should get the end of the night out of the way first. Then we'll know, and we can enjoy our dinner."

Jeanne felt her heart leap as he said this. The last thing she wanted to do was sit through dinner. She leaned over and took his face in her hands, giving him a deep kiss, probing his mouth wither her tongue.

"There's your goodnight kiss," she said. "I had a great time."

She then leaned over and kissed him again, just as deeply.

"This is my place," he said, a little out of breath. "Would you like to come in for a nightcap?"

"I'd love to."

They entered his apartment and were instantly on each other. He stripped off her scrubs top and bra, as well as her bottoms, leaving her in the same thong she wore in the examination room. She pulled off his shirt and pulled down his pants and boxers as they made out.

She clutched his cock in her hand, feeling the heat and impossible size of it. She began to stroke him and talked dirty in his ear.

"There's that big, black cock," she whispered. "I've been thinking about this all day--what you were going to do with it, where you were going to put it."

He groaned softly, and she continued. "Where do you want it?" she asked.

She leaned forward, until her face was inches away from his shaft. He could feel her breath, hot against him.

"Do you want it in my mouth?" she asked. "Or do you want to put it in my tight, white pussy? What should we do with this great, big black cock?"

He groaned again.

"I think I want you up inside me," she said. "I want to feel that cock pulling apart my pussy. I want you to put it in, inch by inch."

She leaned even closer. Her lips were nearly touching the tip of his cock.

Then she was gone. Her hand was off of him and he no longer felt her breath.

He opened his eyes--he wasn't even aware he'd closed them. She sat back, facing him with a smile and slowly pulled his boxers and pants back up.

"So," she said, "I guess we can look forward to that after dinner."

He gasped in shock as she stood up and began to get dressed. She looked over her shoulder at him and said, "Now we're even for you tricking me."

He clutched at his groin, fighting against the blue ball sensation. His face was a grimace of shock and disbelief.

She picked up her purse and put it over her shoulder. "You ready?" she asked. "I'm starving."

Jamison slowly put on his shirt and tucked it back into his pants, straightening himself out. He sighed but stood and walked with her toward the door.

"I deserved that," he said.

"Yes, you did," she agreed.

He reached over to turn the doorknob and she stepped in front of him, blocking his path. She clutched his cock through his pants with both hands and roughly worked his pants open. They dropped to the floor, along with his boxers.

"Ohhh, fuck," he groaned, the relief obvious in his voice. "Oh, thank God."

She giggled. "I can't do that to you," she said. "I'm glad that you were willing to go along with it, but you've suffered enough."

She stripped off her top and bra again and stepped out of her pants.

"And I can't do that to myself," she added. "I've been waiting all day to have this."

She dropped to her knees and hungrily licked his cock. He groaned again, and she realized he was not long for this earth. She put him into her mouth and began sucking the tip, then worked him deeper in her mouth until she had taken the full length.

Sure enough, she'd only bobbed up and down a few times when it was time. She felt his cock come to life in her mouth, almost like a surge of electricity going through it. She prepared herself for that first burst of an orgasm, which she took in her mouth, just as she'd fantasized earlier in the day.

It was even bigger and more explosive than she'd expected, filling her mouth and throat. She tried to swallow and keep up, but it gagged her. She pulled her mouth off of him to recover, and the second spurt hit her squarely in the face.

"Mmmm," she purred as the hot liquid bathed her. She then leaned forward and pushed his cock between her tits, squeezing them closed and bouncing up and down. He spurted onto her big, white titties, spraying them with semen. Finally, she put him back in her mouth to finish him off.

She looked up at him from her knees, her eyes peeking out from a mask of his cum covering her face and chest. She knew exactly how he looked and that he would be pulling up this image in his mind over and over again when he was alone. She smiled as he stammered, "Oh, man."

He started to apologize and she stood up.

"Do you have a shower?" she interrupted.

He led her to the bathroom and watched as she stripped off her thong, finally giving him a look at her pussy. A small tuft of trimmed blonde hair topped it, and he felt himself getting hard again while looking at it. She noticed, taking him lightly in her hand and squeezing.

They stepped into the shower and she rinsed him off of her face and chest. Then he eagerly reciprocated for her, dropping to his knees and burying his face in her crotch. He hungrily ate her out as he leaned against the shower wall, cumming over and over again.

The shower ran out of hot water and they turned off the stream. They stood facing each other, wet and naked. He was rock hard, his cock pointing at her. Without a word, they went to his bed, not even stopping to towel off. Sopping wet, she pressed her hand against his chest and pushed him back until he was laying on the mattress. She then straddled him.

In an instant, he was inside her. She gasped as she felt his huge cock stretching her pussy walls apart. She slowly lowered herself onto him, feeling him fill her up in a way she'd never felt before with any other man.

"Oh, God," she said.

She began to bounce against him. He sat up and she pressed her tits against his face. He lifted his hips into her and she began to cum, screaming her orgasm.

Then she rolled off of him and onto her back. He followed and lay atop her.

She craned her neck upward and spoke directly into his ear.

"Ride me with that big black cock," she said. "Put it deep inside me. I want to feel all of you."

He did exactly that and she bit his earlobe lightly as he filled her up. She felt his weight against him as he entered her.

"Yes," she moaned.

Then he was gone, lifting his hips to pull completely out of her and she gasped at the sudden emptiness, clawing against his hips.

He thrust forward again and returned.

In and out he went, and she orgasmed yet again, her most powerful one yet.

After a few minutes, he picked up the pace, thrusting faster and faster, until she felt the cock twitch and buck inside her.

"That's it, baby," she whispered in his ear. "Come inside me. Give me that cum. Fill up my little white pussy."

He erupted, shouting as he did. She'd felt it in her hand, in her mouth and on her chest, but feeling his black cock pump cum into her pussy was another experience altogether and she came again as he finished.

He rolled off of her, and they lay next to each other, breathless and covered in sweat.

"There," he said. "Now we can enjoy our dinner."

"I don't know about you," she said, "but I'll be enjoying more of this later."

DrHuge
DrHuge
319 Followers