Jamison's Sperm Bank Donation Pt. 03

Story Info
He takes her white ass after dinner while roommate watches.
1.3k words
4.39
10.5k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers

Jamison chuckled as Jeanne dropped to her knees in the shower.

"We're supposed to be getting cleaned up for dinner," he said.

Jeanne had just gotten her lips around his black dick and looked up at him questioningly.

"You want me to stop?" she grunted, her voice muffled by his cock in her mouth.

"We can get a little dirtier first, I guess," he said and leaned back against the shower wall as she bobbed her head up and down on him, her white ass in the air under the stream of water.

After a few minutes, he came and she was proud to take note that she managed to swallow it all down this time. She'd already started getting used to his explosive loads and found her rhythm to suck and swallow without gagging.

Once they were dried off and dressed again, the couple headed off to dinner. Both of them were still in heat for each other and didn't want to spend much time at the restaurant. Jamison would have been fine with going through a drive thru or ordering delivery so they didn't have to get dressed, but he'd promised her dinner.

They passed a pizza shop and Jeanne spoke up. "That's fine with me, unless you had someplace in mind." She also had no desire to spend much time out, and out of his bed. They parked and went in.

"I'll have a meatball sub," she said. The cashier asked what size and she glanced slyly over at Jamison. "I'd like a footlong," she said.

"You sure you can handle a footlong?" Jamison asked. "That's pretty big."

"I like 'em big," she said.

The guy went off to prepare their order, and they giggled.

"When we leave, he's going to jerk off thinking of our conversation," Jamison said.

"You think?" Jeanne asked. She took his hand and began leading him across the pizza shop lobby. "Well, let's really give him something to think about."

She led him into the ladies room and locked the door. Then she leaned over the counter and dropped the scrub pants she was still wearing from work.

"Oh, shit," said Jamison and slid in behind her, pulling open his pants. His cock quickly found her soaking wet pussy, and he entered her from behind as she gasped.

He pressed her head down on the counter and began fucking her doggy style.

"Oh baby," she said out loud. "That's it. Give me that black cock. Fill me up, baby. Give it to me."

Jamison pulled her hair and she arched her back into him. She had a loud orgasm, and he pulled out of her, breathing heavily.

She turned to face him and nearly dove, face first into his crotch. She deep throated his cock, still wet from her pussy and sucked hungrily. He came almost immediately and she once again swallowed everything he gave her.

Once dressed again, she unlocked the door and the couple stepped back into the pizza shop lobby. She wiped her mouth as they approached the counter to pick up their order.

As Jamison pulled into his apartment parking lot, he noticed a familiar car parked near his place.

"Okay," he said.

Jeanne, who was playing with his cock through his pants while he drove, looked up at him, questioningly.

"So," he began ... "I've got a roommate. Marcus."

"Okayyyy," she said, still a bit confused.

"That's his car," he said. "So he's home. Just giving you a heads up."

"Is that a problem?"

"Not really," he said. "It just means that he'll be around. He just broke up with his girlfriend after more than a year, so he's a little lonely."

When they went in, Marcus was sitting on the couch, playing a video game. He was shirtless and wearing gym shorts.

"Oh, hey," he said. "I didn't know you were bringing someone over."

Jamison assured him it was fine, and Marcus went up to his room as the couple set up at the table to eat their subs.

After a few bites, Jeanne pushed her sandwich aside.

"I told you it would be too much," Jamison said.

"No, it's fine," she said. "I'll eat it. It's just not the footlong I want right now."

She reached over to his lap and unsnapped his pants, pulling them down.

"We're doing this here?" he asked. "My roommate's right upstairs."

She dropped her pants and slowly lowered herself into his lap. She felt his rock hard cock pressing against her ass. She spread her cheeks and took a deep breath.

"Go slowly," she whispered.

"Oh, shit!" he exclaimed for the second time tonight.

She felt his cock pressing against her asshole and slowly let him in. He'd never felt bigger as he stretched her wide open. She strained against the pain and slid herself slowly down, inch by inch as she felt him enter her. "Oh, baby," she whispered.

Jamison fought the urge to thrust, letting her dictate the pace. The tightness was excruciating as her ass squeezed the life out of his cock.

Jeanne lifted herself slowly, then settled back against him, moving him in and out, slowly. "Mmmmm," she moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

After a few slow grinds, she became more accustomed to the sensation and lowered herself even farther down. She began bouncing more quickly and forcefully as she felt his black cock piston in and out of her.

"That's it, baby," she said. "Fuck that tight white ass. Split me open with that black cock."

She stripped off her shirt and he cupped her breasts from behind.

She heard a noise and looked over to where it had seemed to come from. At the top of the stairs, Marcus had crept out of his room and was peeking down at them. She could see his head, against one step. He thought he was shielded from their view.

Jeanne took Jamison's hands and pulled them away from her tits, exposing them for Marcus' hungry gaze. She arched her back and moved up and down, making them bounce tantalizingly. She watched as Marcus quietly took out his phone and began to film them.

"Oh, baby," she moaned. "I can't get enough of your big, black cock." She made direct eye contact with Marcus, through his phone camera lens. "Give me your black cock."

Jamison began to thrust and Jeanne leaned forward, sprawling over the table. She was sure to dangle her breasts to give Marcus a good view. Jamison mounted her from behind and continued to pound away at her ass. She bucked against him, orgasming as he came hard into her tight white ass. She looked up at the stairs and saw that Marcus was taking less care with concealing himself. Not only was he sitting on a step, watching them fuck, but he had pulled out his own black cock and was stroking it wildly. He looked just as big and thick as Jamison, if not a little more endowed.

She stared up at him and he noticed her making full eye contact. He jumped in surprise and looked like he was going to scramble away. Before he did, Jeanne moaned.

"Your cock is so big," she said, and both men thought she was talking to them. "So big."

Marcus began to cum on the stairway as she continued to buck against his roommate.

***

Eventually, Jamison and Jeanne made it up to their room and continued their evening. The next morning, she left for work at the sperm bank, in the same scrubs as yesterday and utterly worn out. It was going to be a long workday.

A couple hours into her shift, she stepped into a patient room and began to greet them. She stopped in surprise. Sitting on the examining table was Jamison's roommate Marcus. His pants were off and his black cock stood tall in his lap.

"I understand this is a full-service sperm bank," he said with a smirk.

"Oh really," replied Jeanne. "Who told you that?"

She set down the specimen cup and stepped toward him.

DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers