All Comments on 'Jane Scotto Ch. 02'

by sangovese

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SociallyDistortedSociallyDistorted6 months ago

Great continuation and the build up. This one seemed to transition quickly and it took a minute to get my baring in some points but overall, the characters are well developed, the options are limitless, and your main character is sexy as fuck.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY4419566 months ago

I like the story that you had going and your mother character with her rules for protecting her son and his friend from catching STD's. Then you change the character to someone that doesn't think about the dangers she just may put her son thru? Stories have to have a story line that makes some sort of sense to them to enjoy the best. Now you turned and exciting mom into a total " I don't care watch danger I put my son in" type of person. I wanted this story to continue on great path you had for it. Guess that is out the window.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246016 months ago

So very hot!

Well, we’re a few days into this holiday with two months to go. You might have carpal tunnel syndrome by the time school starts up again!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this story. Would give it 10 stars if possible. Really loved the haircut idea - The side shave would totally suit Jane's new personality. I enjoyed the waxing scene too. It would be interesting if Billy starts getting possessive/jealous/concerned about hos mother's sexual escapades. Looking forward to the next chapter. Would be awesome to see Jane getting tattoos and piercings too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the progression of this story. One scene I can imagine is - the BBC that Jane fucked in the glory hole is a barber. She happens to recognize his voice somewhere and gets talking. She wishes to go to his barber shop to get her side shave hairstyle. So she goes to the men’s barbershop with her son and his friend in tow. After her son gets his haircut she goes to the same chair and asks for the side cut totally surprising her son and his friend.

A scene like this would be amazing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I love this series. It’s my favorite now.

Perv_for_curvesPerv_for_curves4 months ago

Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I keep checking back everyday for the next chapter to this awesome series. Hope you'll post the next chapter soon.

~Deepurple

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is so hot. Please give us the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please give us the next chapter. This is such an awesome series. I absolutely love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersangovese@sangovese
Learning as we go. Need help from an editor. Any volunteers?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES