Jane Scotto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of one of her climax waves, she felt the cock stiffen deep inside her cunt. She wanted to scream "Yes give it to me," but she wasn't in control of her body. Instead, she just grunted.

When she felt the black cock let go with his load deep inside her, she climaxed so hard she thought she passed out for a moment. When she came back she could still feel the huge cock shooting his load into her, deep inside her. Deep inside her cunt, the parts of cunt that had never been touched before, and she loved it.

The guy finished and pulled his cock back through the wall.

Jane and Sky heard the guy open the door in his room and say out in the hallway, "That is some good pussy, especially for white pussy. That bitch can fuck. Hey guys, you need to get in here and fuck this white whore."

Jane turned around and said, "Please, put it back through the hole, I want to taste your cum and my cunt together."

The huge cock reappeared and Jane wasn't surprised it was already growing hard again. She wrapped one hand around the base of the thick black shaft and started letting it fuck her mouth. She would gag every time he shoved it too far, but she didn't stop. She wanted more.

Her ass was now against the other wall and she soon felt another cock sliding into her cunt.

"Fuck yeah, fuck that cunt. Fuck this dirty white slut's hungry cunt," Jane hissed out as she continued getting her mouth fucked by the black cock.

She had barely started sucking the black cock when he let go with another load. It was another huge load and Jane couldn't swallow it fast enough. She had cum squirting out the sides of her lips as she kept the cock in her mouth and attempted to take his full load.

The guy finished his second load and pulled his cock back through the wall.

"Fuck she sucks cock as good as she fucks. Enjoy guys, she is a dirty white cum bucket slut," the owner of the black cock said.

Jane smiled when she heard him say that. She liked it, she almost felt proud of herself.

Jane began pounding her ass back into the wall, driving the new cock in and out of pussy.

"Fuck that cunt stud, give me your load," Jane hissed out.

Jane looked over at Sky and she was sitting on the little couch with her legs spread and still teasing her pussy with Billy Junior.

"Bitch, get that cunt over here so I can eat it. I've never eaten cunt before but never say never," Jane hissed out.

She was back from the serious fucking and orgasm the black cock had given her.

Sky said, "I don't know slut, I am not supposed to fuck anybody else unless my husband is with me to watch."

Jane said in between grunts from getting fucked, "Bitch, get over here, I won't tell him if you won't."

Sky surprised herself as she pushed the little couch over in front of Jane, sat down in front of her and spread her legs.

"Fuck you have a nice fat cunt, I can't wait to taste you," Jane said to Sky.

"Fuck yeah, give it to me stud," Jane grunted out as she felt the guy in her cunt deposit his load in her.

He finished and pulled out just as Jane ran her tongue between Sky's swollen wet lips.

Jane ran her tongue up and down between Sky's pussy lips and Sky responded with a moan of approval.

"Let's go boys, this cunt isn't going to fuck itself," Jane said as she stood bent over, her ass still pressed against the wall she ate outSky.

Jane sucked on Sky's labia eliciting a moan from Sky. Sky was massaging her breast as Jane attacked her pussy.

Jane grunted into Sky's pussy when she felt another cock enter her from behind.

"Fuck that cunt," Jane growled at the new cock penetrating her hot pussy. At the same time, she buried her face in Sky's fat pussy and began sucking on Sky's clit.

"Oh fuck, you bitch," Sky screamed and clamped her legs together around Jane's head as she exploded with a long overdue orgasm.

Jane didn't let up, she sucked Sky's clit harder until Sky couldn't take anymore and pushed Jane away and said, "Stop, stop, you're going to kill me you fucking whore.

Jane was still grunting and working her ass and pussy back and forth on the cock sticking through the wall.

Jane heard the owner of the cock in her pussy grunt, "Get ready you dirty whore, here comes what you've been waiting for."

Jane pulled off the mystery cock just as she felt the cock tense up inside her hot hole.

The cock owner screamed, "Bitch, get your cunt back on my cock and take my load."

The first stream of cum hit Jane on the bridge of her nose, causing her to flinch for just a moment. The second stream splashed across her lips and cheek as she attempted to get the throbbing cock into her mouth.

The man was cumming while bitching at Jane for having pulled her pussy off his cock.

As soon as he felt Jane take his pulsating cock in her mouth he moaned out, "Oh you dirty whore, take that load. Swallow it you dirty cum bucket. You like the taste of my cum don't you bitch?"

Jane felt a flush come over her entire body as the unknown cock owner called her a whore and cum bucket. She loved it, being called dirty names and treated like a cheap whore.

She sucked on the cock until she got every last drop of cum out of the mystery man's balls.

"Thank you, that was yummy. Next." Jane said as she gave the cock head a kiss.

Jane waited but no cock appeared.

Jane turned back to Sky and laughing, said, "I guess I tuckered them all out."

Just then two cocks appeared on the wall behind Sky.

Sky said, as she pointed to the wall behind Jane, "Looks like you have two new customers."

Jane turned and saw two hard cocks sticking through the wall behind her. Faced with four hard cocks at once she smiled at Sky and said, "Which two do you want?"

Sky said, "Oh no, I can't. My husband and I made a pack, we don't fuck or fool around with others unless we are together. I am already in trouble for letting you go down on me."

"Well, I won't tell him if you won't. Come on, that cunt of yours is itching for some cock. You were so wet and swollen, you know you want it," Jane said while smiling and in a tone that was so calm and sensuous that Sky felt like she was being hypnotized.

Jane moved over to Sky and took one of her hands and lifted it to one of the hard cock closest to Sky.

"Come on sexy lady, bend over and slide that sweet hot cunt of yours onto that hard man meat. Then you can suck this one and I will take the other two. We can watch each other get fucked while sucking off these cocks," Jane said as she pointed out the cocks on the opposite wall.

Sky found herself moving towards the cock on the opposite wall as she bent over. She pushed herself back against the wall behind her and one of the hard cocks sticking out of the wall. She reached between her legs and guided the rock-hard cock into her pussy.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that feels good. Give it to mamma stud," Sky grunted out and then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. The cock in front of her was already dripping precum and she ran her tongue around the corona to lick up every drop.

Jane took up position next to Sky, bent over, and pushed her hips back onto the cock sticking out of the wall at the same time bent over and sucked the hard cock next to the one Sky was sucking.

"You look so hot and sexy. Why deny yourself," Jane said as she pulled her mouth off the cock just long enough to watch Sky deep throat the entire cock Sky was facing. Jane was jealous, she wanted to be able to deep-throat a cock like Sky was doing.

Sky was lost to the world, she couldn't remember ever being this horny, which was saying something, as she and her husband had a pretty wild sex life, but she felt like she was having an out-of-body experience. Every time she drove her ass back into the guy behind her and felt his balls rub against her pussy lips she grunted and took the cock she was sucking deep down her throat.

Sky felt the cock in her mouth tense up and she knew he was close, but she wasn't ready to cum, so she took her mouth off his cock and grunted, "Hold it, I am not ready for your cream yet."

Sky concentrated on slamming her pussy back onto the cock behind her harder and harder. She wanted to make him cum and for the first time, she wanted a stranger to cum deep inside her. She liked the thought of a stranger shooting his load in her. Sky knew she could be a total slut, but that was only with her husband, this was a whole new level for her. Something about Jane made it seem ok to be a cum hungry slut.

She heard Jane grunting and looked over just as the guy she was sucking blew his load on her face, adding to the previous loads she already had on her face.

Sky grunted and thought, "Damn that is so hot." She had never let a guy cum on her face, not on purpose that is. There had been one or two that caught her off guard and shot their spunk in her face, but it wasn't planned. She wanted the guy she was sucking to cum on her face like her new best friend Jane was letting guys do.

Sky felt the hard cock in her pussy stiffen up and she knew he was about to dump his load in her and that excited her, pushing her to the edge. Her orgasm was moments away, but she needed to get the cock she was sucking to cum with her.

She took the cock back in her mouth and drove all of it down her throat until her chin was resting on his ball sack. Sky began violently pumping her mouth up and down on the hard cock. She felt it stiffen in her mouth and she took it deeper down her throat, just when she felt it about to blow she pulled her mouth off and watched as the first stream of thick white cum shot out and hit her in her open mouth. The second shot landed on her upper lip and nose.

Sky heard the guy behind the wall that was fucking her start grunting as she felt him drive his cock into her hard and deep filling her with his load. She felt so dirty, letting some stranger dump his load deep inside her cunt, but she loved it.

It was all too much for Sky and she exploded with an orgasm like none she had ever had before. Her legs went limp and if it wasn't for the cock in her vagina or the one she was holding in her hand she would have collapsed.

Jane watched as Sky climaxed and she couldn't believe how hot it was to watch and how it made her even hotter. She was slowly rubbing her swollen clit as she watched Sky come back to earth. Sky's face was covered in cum similar to her own.

Sky looked up at Jane and smiled.

"I won't tell, your slutty side is safe with me," Jane said as she pulled Sky to her and planted an opened mouth kiss on her.

Each of them tasted the cum on the other girl's lips and tongue.

As the two of them kissed and hugged their naked bodies together Jane felt her watch vibrate.

"Shit, is it really almost ten o'clock? How long have we been at this? Crap I need to get home sweet girl. Where's my phone?" Jane said.

Just like that slut Jane had left the building.

The complete change in Jane's persona caught Sky off guard and Sky found herself disappointed. Sometime during the day, she found herself becoming overly attached to Jane.

"You left your phone back in the salon room with the rest of your clothes sexy lady," Sky said

Jane picked up on Sky's reaction and said, "But not before I take care of the juicy cunt of yours. Spread'em bitch."

Sky giggled and said, "Well you have a juicy pussy that needs my attention as well. I haven't eaten pussy in years, but I will make an exception for your gorgeous pink cunt. Especially with that juicy cream filling, you have now. Yummy."

The two girls quickly found themselves in a sixty-nine with Sky on top of Jane. They ate each other pussies until neither could cum anymore.

Both girls were completely spent and Sky pulled on her robe. Jane's hair was matted to her head from all the cum as was Sky's hair.

"Do I have to wear a robe? This nudist life is growing on me," Jane said.

Sky said, "Well if you don't you will never make it back to the salon. I am sure there is a line of swinging dicks on the other side of this door. If they see what a perfect body you have, they will gang fuck you right in the hallway."

Jane laughed and said, "You say that like it's a bad thing."

Sky smiled and said, "What happened to that shy girl I met at the store the other day?"

Jane looked at Sky and said, "I think that girl is dead and buried in cum. Don't we look like a couple of filthy cum buckets?"

"More like cum rags, if we were buckets all this cum would be inside us instead of all over us," Sky said with a laugh.

There were two cocks sticking through the wall and Jane said, "Sorry boys, these two sluts have had enough cum for today. Check back soon though, I am sure we will be regulars here."

Sky grabbed Janes's hand and said, "OK I am going to open the door and this time don't stop and look around, especially if you aren't going to put on that robe?"

Jane giggled and said, "Got it."

Sky opened the door and it took several seconds for their eyes to adjust to the dim red light in the hallway. Sky led the way as Jane followed.

Jane glanced to her right and saw a line of men waiting to get into one of the rooms on either side of the room they had just left.

They made it to the small locked door at the end of the hallway. Sky fumbled with the key, trying to unlock the door.

The crowd of men in the hallway closed in on them begging them not to leave. Jane kicked herself for being so naïve and not putting on the robe as Sky had suggested.

Sky fumbled with the keys and got the door unlocked just as the pack of men closed in.

Once through the door, Jane said, "Is it wrong that that turned me on? I mean I was scared but at the same time it excited me."

"I know right?" Sky said.

Jane said, "I never understood those women that have rape fantasies, but I kind of get it now, not that I ever want it to happen, but I think I get it.

Sky looked at Jane and thought, this girl is really coming out of her shell.

As they walked down the hallway of the salon holding hands, they ran into Kendall.

"Well, don't you two look like you had a good time? I would suggest you both take a shower before heading home or wherever you are planning to go. Especially you Sky, if your hubby sees you like that, I hate to think how upset he would be," Kendall said.

"Yes we are headed to the showers now," Sky said as she led Jane to the showers.

Jane was still naked and as they entered the changing room she got a glimpse of herself in the mirror.

"Oh my God, what have I done," Jane said as she looked at herself, seeing the cum in her hair and on her forehead and chest.

Sky laughed and was about to say something but Jane cut her off.

"I look like a total whore. I am covered in cum. I don't know what got into me, to do that," Jane said.

"Half a dozen random cocks got into you, sexy lady. Including one porno-size black cock. I have to admit, that was the fucking hottest thing I have ever seen, watching you take that long thick black cock in your tight little pretty pussy," Sky said laughing.

With the sexual excitement now gone Jane felt a rush of guilt wash over her.

"Oh my God, I let six random cocks cum in and on me? I am such a whore," Jane said as she suddenly felt dizzy and needed to sit down.

Sky giggled and said, "Well not sure it was half a dozen, probably more like four or five and you are not a whore, girlfriend. Whores get paid, you gave it away for free, bitch. You're a dirty cock hungry slut."

"Why are you laughing, I can't believe you let me do that. I feel so dirty. Christ, I have cum leaking out of my vagina, and look at my hair? What the fuck is wrong with me?" Jane said, more to herself than Sky.

Sky realized Jane was sinking and sinking fast into the pool of despair.

"Honey, you are ok. You had a wild night. So you sucked and fucked a few random cocks. Hell, you even got me to get spit-roasted with you. It was hot and fun," Sky said now sitting next to Jane with her arm around her.

"You don't understand, this isn't me. Until a couple of days ago I had only had sex with one man, Victor. Now in a span of what, forty-eight hours I have fucked my son's best friend as well as two strangers on the beach, not to mention I let my son fuck me with his big cock, and I begged him to. OH, Christ, I let that huge black cock fuck my cunt and empty his huge load inside me," Jane went from white to red when she thought about fucking the huge black cock,

Sky seeing the change in Jane said, "Honey, that was the hottest most erotic thing I have ever seen. I have seen hot little white girls take a huge black cock in porno, but fuck I had an orgasm just watching that monster cock disappear in your pretty pink snatch. Oh and it wasn't that you let him fuck you, you my dear, fucked him. I wish I had a camera with me to take a photo of your face when you first saw that monster cock. I tried to stop you, but once you started I couldn't have stopped you if I wanted to, and by then I wanted to see how much of that python you could take and lady, you took the entire thing balls deep in your pretty little pink snatch"

Jane was still feeling bad about herself but she managed a giggle and said, "How big was that thing? It was differently longer and thicker than Billy's. I get it all in? I do remember my ass banging against the wall. Fuck it hurt the entire time, but I couldn't stop. I swear I could feel that fat cock head in the back of my throat and then when he blew his load, OH MY GOD, it felt like a fire hose going off. Shit, I am a dirty horny slut aren't I?"

"That cock had to be at least ten inches long. The toy you bought that you said looks like Billy is eight and a half inches and that black cock was at least two inches longer if not more. Fuck my cunt is tingling just remembering how your tight little white snatch slowly swallowing that huge monster. Your cunt lips were stretched so tight around it, they weren't pink, they were white. It was fucking hot," Sky said.

"Fuck it hurt the entire time, but I couldn't stop. I wanted to make him cum inside me. When he went off I swear he dumped a gallon of cum in my cunt. I am sure he shot it right past my cervix and straight into my uterus. Going to need another day after pill. Probably a handful." Jane said repeating herself as she tried to rationalize being such a slut.

Sky still had her arm around Jane consoling her and said, "Honey, you say slut, like it is something bad. If you were a guy, everybody would call you a stud and pat you on the back. Don't shame yourself, for being horny and enjoying sex. What's wrong with being a slut? It's fun, right? We, women, are built for sex. We can out fuck any man. You are fucking drop-dead gorgeous and have a fucking body that every woman on earth would kill to have. Don't shame yourself, there are enough women and asshole men in the world that do that to us independent women. Men do it cause they are terrified of a strong woman that likes to use what God gave us to enjoy sex and women do it cause they are jealous, they are too afraid to let their hair down and be a slut and enjoy getting fucked or sucking a cock or eating pussy. Slut is a good thing gorgeous, now stop it and let's get you in the shower."

"Aren't you going to join me? Jane said as she smiled.

That was all Sky needed to hear and she disrobed and led Jane into the shower.

Upon seeing Sky's curvy sexy body, Jane gasped and said, "Oh my God, I went down on you, didn't I?

"Fuck yeah you did," Sky said.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry. You told me you weren't into girls and I forced myself on you, I am so sorry. I feel so bad. I truly like you Sky. I have all these new feelings about being with another woman. I am so comfortable with you," Jane said, her voice full of emotion and her eyes watering as she was on the verge of crying. All of this self-discovery was too much for Jane to deal with at once. Her hormones and emotions were on full tilt.