All Comments on 'Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 08'

by jasminetanme

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5/5 but..

The imagery is vivid and makes visualizing the concepts easy, so I can not only feel but also see Jasmine’s humiliation.

One issue is perhaps the extremely public nature; strangers taking pictures of her naked? How long would it be before those pictures are up on social media or porn sites?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is so HOT

The level of humiliation throughout the story never disappoints. I like how the main character shows reluctance at first which emphasizes her embarrassment later. I also enjoy how the story reflects back on how far she has fallen. The story continues to give Jasmine what she deserves. Looking forward to more public degradation; can't wait for her first day on the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this series

Excellent story progression from the ending of the previous chapter. Your descriptions set every scene perfectly. Continuing to expose Jasmine makes for a fun read. Few writers on this site can capture humiliating incidents as prolifically portrayed in this series. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes yes yes

I hope more people get to see Jasmine naked in public. Even better if they are people who know her! Maybe a high school reunion with Jasmine naked with flowers again? That was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Copy

This is a pretty good story. But it’s an obvious rip off of another story I read yeRs ago called “Second Place”. Second place is almost identical except it has much more sex and even more humiliation, including the girl wearing a second place ribbon pinned to her pearced nipple for everyone to see. The only other difference, is that the lawyer friend from high school that she tried to get to help her was was also blackmailed and used with her until eventually being sold as a foreign slave.

Still a good story but a copy/rewrite. And it still needs more graphical sex and humiliation

Southkat13Southkat13about 5 years ago
Second place story link Plagery

https://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/pervman/www/newsite/stories/stories/S001/SecondPlace

Sure looks like the same story. But I agree. Not quiet as good. A rip off copy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

Don’t leave Jasmine hanging, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what is up with that other writer trying to publicize his/her work here

seriously, ok both stories contain elements of blackmail due to some conspiracy setting up the MC. THAT’S IT. it is a devaluation of jasminetanme’s work for any of the depiction of the rest of ITS ORIGINAL CONCEPTS to be compared to the other. so please stop with this “plagiarism” bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful and unique --- hope for many future chapters

Yes, the starting scenario shares something with that other story. But only in very general terms (2 women competing) ... overall plot line so far is already substantially different - and scenes are unique and wonderfully told. In short, calling for that P thing is absolutely unfair.

My 2 Arguments:

_ Just think if it were correct, then all Western stories would be plagiaries because they share some concepts like Horses, Cowboys, Gunslingers, Card sharps, Saloons, ... Makes no sense to me.

_ Moreover, there are many stories that share concepts, like A) divorce - cheating - revenge or reconciliation, B) mailgirls, C) teacher-student or ... Calling them all plagiate is definitely wrong. Maybe saying the two mentioned stories add to the same "genre" / "universe" or that they share a common "theme" is correct. Any better ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
08/09 are really a peak in plot line

... after first strong introductionary chapters establishing the revenge, naked humiliation and nc framework the hotel chapters add another dimension to the plot line with the failed escape. Our hapless heroine deserves it, turnabout is fair, we feel less guilty enjoying the fun & games. And look forward as more get to enjoy dominating her.

Still, the openly naked in public conflicts with realism and blackmail threat. Small concern. My bigger one is: Re-reading it is still fun - but please do continue writing sequels.

Thank You and All the best for 2021.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A suggestion: To have naked Jizzmine lifted by a group of strong young men, they stretch her legs open for strangers to lick, suck and slap her clit for her to pisses herself in front of everyone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasminetanme@jasminetanme
I enjoy F/f stories with a focus on blackmail and non-consensual humiliation. I guess any /f, where the protagonist is methodically humiliated, turns me on. Public nudity is a definite yes. UPDATE (12/11): SlaveGirl926 will be continuing Jasmine’s in Trouble - check her out ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES