Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers

She was confused as she looked at Ted lathering up his cock with KY jelly and then at her exposed tits, and then at me with my camera panning from her cunt to her tits then over to Ted's cock and back to her.

Ted reached over to move her onto his cock.

"WAIT!" She blurted. "That's t-t-too big for me back there," she said rapidly.

"Hey, if Gary got his in, mine will go in too," he laughed.

"B-b-but yours is bigger," she blurted.

"That's an optical illusion baby. You just think it is cause it's black. Mine is longer maybe but not bigger," he laughed as he started to lift her over to his lap.

"Wait," she said. "What time is it?"

I checked the clock, "A little after nine," I replied.

"I need to get home," she spoke frantically. "Brad will be there soon," she added nervously.

"Brad the hubby?" Ted asked, glancing at me.

"Yes and ah ah he ah, he expects dinner when he gets home," she spewed.

Ted laughed, "Well Brad's dinner is gonna be a little late tonight because you're gonna be busy getting my dick stuck in your asshole," he laughed.

"You can call him and tell him you're meeting the big boss, that's what Kathy did," I said.

"But this is late," she said hastily as Ted was pulling her over onto his lap. "He will not think I am meeting the boss this late," she spewed.

"Your boss is a busy man, you meet him when he says to meet him," Ted laughed.

Ted easily lifted Lisa over to his cock. I reached and pushed her skirt up to make sure it did not get in the way. I then focused my attention to the camera capturing the penetration.

"Wait, wait, it's too big," Lisa gushed as Ted instructed her to reach down and guide his cock to her tight asshole.

"This will go a lot easier if you help damn it," Ted said sternly.

Sighing deeply and breathing at about ninety miles an hour, Lisa reached between her legs and tried to grip Ted's slippery cock.

She mumbled something about how slippery his dick was, as she moved it to her puckered asshole.

Ted's sofa is white or almost white, and with Lisa's white creamy skin color his jet black cock stood out like a lump of coal in a pile of sugar.

I leaned in closer as her trembling hand held his cock at her clenched anus. The camera captured her puckered asshole slowly separate as the fat head of his lubed up cock began to penetrate.

"It's too big, IT'S TOO BIG!"She whined as the head of Ted's cock pushed inward.

"Oh fuck it," Ted suddenly blurted as he gripped Lisa by her hips and pulled her down.

The video showed the fat head of his cock pop inside past her clenched sphincter and sink about two inches deeper inside her ass.

"OWWWWeeeeeee!" she blurted.

Ted held her there. "See baby," he said. "I got the head in and the rest is easy. All you have to do is relax and dig it baby," he laughed.

"Ow, ow, ow ow, it's too big, pull it out, let me up, let me up, pull it out," Lisa moaned ignoring Ted's reassurance.

"Let you up," Ted laughed. "Shit baby you got about eight more inches of hot black cock to go," he laughed as he pulled her down sinking at least two more inches of his cock in her butthole.

I held the camera ultra close to capture Ted's cock sinking deeper into her asshole and with my free hand I reached and began rubbing her wet clit. This seemed to help as she was no longer moaning "ow, ow, ow," constantly.

I watched through the camera as Ted's cock slowly sunk deeper into her tight asshole. He had managed to get over half of his cock in.

"It's too big, it's too big," she moaned repeatedly as she sunk lower onto his cock. Without the lube it would have been way too painful, but the lube was making it happen. Lisa's face was twisted into a grimace as she clenched her teeth tightly. Her arms were straight at her sides with her hands balled into tight fists.

Finally, Ted reached up to her shoulders and pulled her down sinking his cock as deep as it would go up her ass.

"Unghhhhhhhhhhhh," Lisa moaned as she felt his entire cock was now in her asshole and she sat on his thighs.

Ted held her there for a while and then began lifting her slightly and pulling her back down as he began fucking her ass. She was no longer moaning or complaining, but she was still grimacing and gritting her teeth.

"Oh wow, you were right Gary," Ted bellowed as he lifted her a bit farther each time before pulling her back down on his impaled cock. "She has a sweet sweet ass," he laughed as he began to increase the pace he was fucking her.

I pushed my sweats down, freeing my hard cock. "Pull her back on ya Ted," I said. "We can spit roast her cute little ass," I laughed.

Ted pulled her back as he slouched back on the sofa. Her legs were spread apart and her wet cunt was now front and center. I held the camera off a little to one side as I moved forward lining my cock up with her exposed wet cunt.

Her eyes widened as she began to realize what we were going to do to her.

"I've never had two dicks," she gasped as she felt my cock at the opening of her cunt.

"Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow," she half gasped half moaned as I stuck just the head of my cock in her wet cunt.

Ted had picked up his pace and was now fucking her asshole steadily which was making it hard for me.

"Hold off for a second Ted," I said. "Let me get it in first," I laughed.

He stopped to allow me time to insert my cock. "Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow," Lisa kept moaning as I slid my cock deep into her cunt.

"Oh wow, oh fuck, oh wow, oh FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK," she moaned as I felt my cock flooded with what was to be the first of several orgasms she would have this night.

Her cunt literally flooded my cock as I fucked her while trying to stay in step with Ted's cock pistoning her asshole.

I set the camera on the arm of the sofa hoping it would capture the action. I then pushed her tee shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor. I pulled her up to me and grabbing her head kissed her and shoved my tongue in her mouth as she was moaning in the middle of another orgasm. We kissed as I was fucking her as hard as I could and feeling Ted's cock doing the same to her tight asshole.

Her cunt was flooding my cock so much it almost felt like she was peeing, but I was sure she was experiencing one orgasm after another.

"FUUUUUUUCK, fuck, fuck fuck fuck," she moaned.

When I felt my cum rising, I pulled out of her cunt and raised myself up to shove my wet cock in her mouth. She eagerly sucked the head of my cock in just as the first of many spurts of thick cum shot into her mouth.

"You better swallow quick baby because I cum a lot," I laughed as I looked down at her lips wrapped tightly around the head of my cock. Her eyes widened as spurt after spurt shot into her mouth. She was gulping loudly as she struggled to keep up with my cum. She looked up at me with huge wide open eyes as if to ask if I was ever going to stop cumming.

Finally, after what seemed like a gallon, I was drained. To her credit she continued to suck to make sure she had gotten it all. I clutched her head and ran my cock that was starting to go limp deep into her throat. I held her face with my balls pressed against her chin for a moment before releasing her.

She fell back against Ted gasping for breath as my flaccid cock came out of her mouth.

"Hey Ted," I said. "Stop for a minute. Keep your cock in her but hold up while she calls her hubby," I chuckled.

"Wha... NO, no I can't" she squirmed on Ted's lap with his cock all the way in her asshole.

I grabbed her cell phone and checked her phone directory. I spotted "Brad-work" and pressed the button to dial.

I handed her the phone. "Tell him I called you in and you're waiting at the yard for me to arrive. Tell him you wanted him to know because he will probably get home before you," I said.

She fumbled and finally managed to grasp the phone pulling it up to her ear.

"Is Brad there?" she said meekly into the phone. Her eyes were the size of saucers as she waited nervously for her husband to come to the phone.

"Brad, ah..." she paused. "Ah ah I ah got a call and ah I am waiting to meet with the big boss ah..."

"I don't know," she said sternly. "All I know is he wanted to meet with me. He has been meeting with all of us..." she paused as obviously Brad was saying something to her.

I stepped in and ran my cock over her lips and across her cheek. She jerked back trying to hear what her husband was saying.

"He is supposed to be here any minute. I didn't want you to worry when you got home because I wasn't there," she said.

I clutched her head and turning her toward me I shoved my cock in her mouth. She actually sucked on it, more or less out of habit I assumed.

She pulled back, "No I won't be losing my job," she said.

I shoved my cock back in her mouth and I could feel Ted begin to pump his cock in and out of her ass which made it hard for her to keep my cock in her mouth. My cock was actually getting hard again and it popped out of her mouth because of Ted bouncing her up and down on his cock.

"No, my job is solid, I told you they are very happy with me," she said. "Oh ah I was drinking water," she added.

I smeared my wet cock all over her cute face and then stepped back and pushed her back on Ted. I stepped in and slid my semi hard cock into her sopping wet cunt.

"Unghhhhh," she half moaned.

"No, nothing," she said. "Look I am just tired and a little sore, we did a lot of lawns today and all I want to do is sleep," she groaned as I shoved my cock in deeper.

"I don't know," she said. "I think around twenty five or maybe thirty, I haven't counted it yet," she added

"I know, I know, maybe a few more days," she said. "We'll just have to see how the tips run," she said. "Yes, I bend over whenever I can," she said.

"Well I have to look like it's an accident, I can't be obvious about it," she added.

"I will, I know, yes..." she paused. "I said yes didn't I?" she said sternly as both Ted and I were now really going to town on her cunt and her asshole.

"Unghhhhhhhhh," an involuntary moan escaped her lips.

"I'm tired, I will be home as soon as he is done with me," she blurted. "OK, bye," and she clicked off.

I had to chuckle to myself when she told Brad she would be home as soon as I was done with her. That was true.

Ted pushed me back and lifted her off his hard cock and more or less tossed her to the side on the sofa. He jumped up pinching his hard cock as he moved over to her head.

I grabbed my camera as he straddled her head. "Open baby," he blurted.

She promptly opened her mouth as she watched him moving his cock toward her mouth.

"Open wide baby," Ted grunted.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and a huge glob of thick cum spurted from the end of Ted's glistening black cock. I landed on her lower lip.

She quickly scooped it into her mouth with her fingers as a long steady stream of cum spurted out of his cock. This time it shot directly into her wide open mouth. This was followed by two more spurts each one a little less than the first two.

The video of this was hot. Ted's hard wet cock spurting stream after stream of thick cum into Lisa's wide open mouth. She closed her mouth just long enough to swallow in a big gulp before opening her mouth again. More cum dribbled from the end of his cock and he leaned in and shoved his cock into her mouth.

Lisa's cheeks sunk in as she sucked hard on his cock. She reached up and was pumping his cock trying to get every last drop she could.

Finally Ted pulled his limp wet cock out of her mouth and collapsed next to her on the sofa. I stepped over after doing some close ups of her swallowing and plopped down on the other side of her on the sofa.

My cock and Ted's cock were both limp and drooped down on our legs. Ted's was longer than mine by a good two inches. We sat there and Lisa reached and gripped a cock in each hand and just squeezed them.

"I have never had two dicks in me at the same time," she mumbled as she squeezed our cocks firmly. "And I have never had a black dick in my butt or my mouth," she moaned.

"And you cum more than anyone I have ever been with," she said as she squeezed my cock extra hard.

I laughed. "I know, my wife loves it," I chuckled as I reached over and cupped her tit.

"So how did it feel being fucked in both holes while you were talking to your husband?" I chuckled.

She squeezed my cock hard again and elbowed me at the same time. "That was hard to do," she chuckled. "Especially when you put your dick back in me and Ted started going to town in my butt," she giggled.

"But it was hot, right?" I chuckled.

She elbowed me again. "Maybe a little," she chuckled.

"What was he saying?" Ted asked.

"Oh he was worried I was going to be fired, and then he was worried I was not showing enough to make the big tips. He wants this new video game he has been saving up for and he gets my tips each day so he can afford to buy it," she laughed.

"That's about all he seems to be interested in, his fucking video games," she laughed. "Hell he got me this short skirt so I could flash my customers and make bigger tips," she rolled her eyes.

"But you don't give him all of your tips do you?" I asked.

"Fuck no," she laughed. "I have my stash. I only give him a little just to keep him happy and buy his stupid fucking video games," she laughed.

We all just sat there on the sofa. Lisa sat in the middle of us with a cock in each hand. I was pinching her nipples and caressing her tits, and Ted was running his hand between her legs and dipping a finger in her wet cunt from time to time.

"Well both Ted and I agree that your tits look a little bigger," I commented casually. She squeezed my cock and I assume she squeezed Ted's also.

"What pisses me off is I am getting to where I kind of like the taste of cum," she giggled as she stroked both our cocks.

"Well my wife loves it," I laughed. "And Pamela does too," I added.

"Boy that's for sure," Ted agreed with a chuckle. Talk about a couple of cum sluts," he laughed.

Lisa sat bolt upright and turned to stare at Ted. "Have you cum in their mouths?" she blurted.

Ted smiled a huge smile.

"Both Pamela AND Gary's wife too?" Lisa asked with her eyes widening.

Ted just smiled an even bigger smile.

"Oh wow," she said as she turned and flopped back between us.

"You better get your hot little ass home Lisa," I said. "It's after ten and Brad will be worried," I chuckled.

"Oh sure," she laughed. "I guarantee you he will be playing his video games and he'll want me to suck his dick," she laughed.

I stood up and pulled her up to me and kissed her running my tongue in her mouth as I reached and cupped her firm ass.

Ted stood and when we broke from out kiss, Ted pushed her down telling her to give his cock a good night kiss. She kneeled down and sucked the bulbous head of his limp cock into her mouth before pulling it out with a popping noise and kissing it.

"Don't forget me," I said. She swiveled and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth then pulled it out with a slightly louder pop and kissed it. She pulled her thin tee shirt on and smoothed out her short skirt.

"I assume I get to keep my job," she laughed as she moved toward the door shaking her firm ass at us and winking over her shoulder.

"Talk to Kathy and Pamela about how to increase your tips," I yelled as she opened the door to leave. She gave me a thumbs up sign and left.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers
12