Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the doctor left, my team worked on my makeup for nearly an hour.

Maggie said, "How are you feeling, Jean? The Seconal should have taken effect by now, and I want to have you try posing a couple more times today."

I looked at Maggie and smiled. "I feel great. Lead on McDuff."

I managed to pose for twenty minutes without moving. It was a piece of cake. I felt like I was in a trance.

Maggie said, "Excellent job, Jean. I think you are going to do fine. Let's get some dinner."

Dinner consisted of pizza and soft drinks. I joined several other actors and their teams around a couple of long tables. For the most part, I just sat there and grinned. The pills made me happy. Most of the other actors were also quiet. The real volunteers were excited about the opening of the Exhibition tomorrow. Those of us who hadn't volunteered were trying not to think about anything besides the taste of cold pizza.

After dinner, Maggie gave me a couple of Seconal tablets and watched me swallow them. I noticed most of the other young community service actors were also taking pills. I walked with my team back to the Exhibition Hall. One of the women opened the door to my dressing room, but before I could enter, I doubled over. Wave after wave of nausea pulsed through my stomach. I puked chunks of pizza on the floor of the hallway.

Maggie said, "I'm glad she wasn't wearing her wig. I hate to think of spending the rest of the night cleaning pizza chunks out of all that hair. We'll have to see what the doctor thinks."

They cleaned me up, and half carried me back to my room. The doctor arrived within minutes and gave me some Pepto Bismol. I laid still and listened to him converse with Maggie.

"Unfortunately, some people experience nausea when they take Seconal orally. However, it can also be administered by injection and rectal suppositories. I can't be around every time she needs an injection, so we'll go the rectal route. Fortunately, I also have a trial pack of suppositories. Maggie, I'm going to let you administer the capsules while I watch. It's simple. Jean just bends over and touches her toes with her feet spread. You rip open the packet and wet the capsules. All you must do is push them past her sphincter. Let's give it a try."

A couple of the women helped me to my feet. I started to protest when they bent me over and nudged my feet apart. I yammered when I felt something hard pressing against my anus. I was surprised at how easily it slipped inside. A second capsule followed. I got to lie down for a half hour or so to let the drug take effect. Once they were satisfied, I was over my bout of nausea, the women fitted me with my wig. This would be my first practice run wearing the wig.

I had to be helped to walk when we headed back to the Exhibition hall. I felt drunk and detached from my body as the women guided me to my mark. The breeze from the fan was colder now that the sun had set. The wig made my head warm, but the rest of my body was chilled. The women made sure that the bend in my body matched the picture. They carefully positioned my hands with one hand partially covering the hard nipple of my right breasts. My left hand had the end of my long braid attached to a ring on my finger. They placed my hand over my slit, so my hand and hair hid my sex, barely. My long braid caught the breeze from the fan and made my hand quiver. I was glad for the tranquilizer because my vibrating fingers were stimulating my pussy.

A woman in her thirties entered the room, and Maggie introduced us. "This is Violet. She volunteered to play the Hora of Spring. She has been holding her pose well in practice but wanted to see how it went with you present. She's a resident of Santa Teresa and a dear friend. Too bad you cannot talk while you are on exhibit. She's a wonderful woman."

I held my mark for forty minutes while my mind drifted from one unrelated thought to another. Maggie took a series of photographs. She was thrilled. My facial expression had the same detached countenance as Botticelli's Venus.

The jail bus didn't get us back until eleven at night. It had been a long day. The evil woman guard wasn't there when we arrived. Our jailer seemed bored and happy to leave us alone. Sonya was as exhausted as I was. We barely acknowledged each other before crawling into our beds. I worried for a moment about opening day tomorrow before I fell asleep. I slept like a rock until being awakened at six in the morning.

If I thought Saturday had been crazy, it was nothing compared to the hours before the Exhibition opened. I was happy to even get something to eat between having the front of my body coated with makeup and being fitted with my wig. Of course, Maggie shoved two Seconals up my butt as soon as I finished my breakfast. Only an hour to go. I was thankful for the tranquilizer. As it was, I thought my heart would explode from my chest. I was about to be exposed in front of thousands of strangers.

The hour flew by and all too soon I was standing in position. Violet and I were in costume, waiting for the curtain to go up. The breeze from the fan was making the garment Violet was holding out to me ripple. I heard Maggie counting down from ten. I took a deep breath when she reached three. My trembling legs felt weak. I was grateful for the Seconal. Without the tranquilizer, I would have run out of the room screaming. I held my breath as I watched the curtain open for the first time.

12