Jelly Bean and Her Bail Bondsman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am very good with numbers. Mathematics always came easy for me; any kind of math. This was not a good system. Danny wanted my opinion on the best way to organize them so that anyone working for him could find the particular file he asked for.

We went to an office supply store and Danny gave me great latitude to order whatever I thought was necessary. I didn't go overboard but I can tell you how good it made me feel that Danny was taking me seriously and trusted me to do this for him.

It was well past lunch time by then and I get a one hour unpaid lunch break.

As we were leaving Danny suggested, "Well Ms. Jones, it is lunch time and you must be hungry. You didn't have an apple turnover, just coffee?"

'That's because I'm on a diet, Danny,' I was thinking, 'Mom and I had a long talk about my weight last night and then a good cry when I said I was her mother's daughter and I should start looking like one.'

"I wasn't hungry, Sir." I replied, still thinking, 'Not just a diet but a complete lifestyle change. Move more and eat less. I know the scientific formula to burn calories and the relative values of carbohydrates, proteins, sugars and fats. That's part is easy; now I have an incentive, you.

Yes sir, Mr. Skinner, you are going to be my project.'

"Technically you are off the clock during lunch time and may take it when you choose assuming of course we are not busy. It's in your contract Anita.

I'm hungry now. It will take me just a minute to call ahead and get takeout from Chang's or you can join me in a booth."

"So, technically we're not boss and secretary if I accept?"

"Yes, I would say that is the case."

'Well here goes,' I thought, 'my first big step. I'm going to kiss him and finally thank him. He must taste wonderful. Here goes Anita you can do this.'

"That would be nice, Danny. But only if you let me buy," and I thinking, 'Darn me, I should have kissed him.'

**************************************************

Anita sat across from me and ordered first, steamed vegetables with white rice. She must be on a diet so good for her. She was no novice to Chinese food and handled her chopsticks like a native. I had a taste for hot & sour soup and steamed dumplings.

We had a delightful lunch together sharing 2 pots of Chang's special blend tea and just talking. Anita is well read and her vocabulary reflects that. I love the way Anita brings the tea cup to her lips in both her little hands as she sips from it, or how she arranges her cloth napkin on her lap just so after daintily wiping her lips. I got my little jelly bean to laugh. Anita has a sweet musical laugh like the tinkling of little silver Christmas bells.

I coaxed many shy smiles from her; shy and sweet warm smiles. It has been a long time since anyone has called me Danny and smiled at me that way. It sounds nice coming from Anita's kissable lips....kissable but not yet.

************************************

I love saying that, Danny, Danny, Danny and Danny. He touched my hands while we talked giving me the courage to squeeze his back. But goodness, Danny can be so funny without being vulgar. The food was good but my dinner partner was delightful. Danny looks into my eyes when he talks and everything....we went well past the lunch hour...

*****************************************

"Can you believe it Joyce? Anita has been working there for 3 weeks now and I've never seen her happier. She lost 10 pounds and has stopped biting her nails. Marvin and I tried everything to get her to stop. That's one of the reason's I called. Would you like to have a girl's manicure night later; you me and Anita?"

"What time, Mary?'

"How about eight?"

"Eight is good for me. Is that hot boss of your daughter's going to be there? If he doesn't ask Anita for her hand soon I just might been interested.

"What will your husband say when he hears of your infidelity, Joyce?"

"Don't tell me you haven't looked Mary I know better?"

"Well, you got me there," I admitted, "You should have seen Daniel the evening after the altercation at the truck stop. It looked like his shirt was painted on when he brought Anita home. It is said that clothes make the gentlemen. Daniel he looked so hot and dangerously sexy, anything but a gentleman.

"Right, like either of us is going to do anything but talk about it Mary, what fun."

"I may have had my doubts at first until I heard that Daniel stepped in to protect her. You have to admit he won't let anything happen to Anita. Marvin thinks the same but also that Daniel is too old for her."

"And then you pointed out to Marvin the differences in your ages; you didn't listen to Dad either..."

******************************************

Anita has worked here nine months and still walks to work unless the weather is particularly nasty. My jelly bean addresses me as Danny all the time now unless there are clients in the building or Joyce and Mary stop to have lunch with Anita. I insist on Mr. Skinner then. As much as I want to I haven't kissed her yet. We have had a few more lunches together at Chang's and I think of it as our place now.

I really don't mind her family stopping in as long as Anita gets her work done.

The diet and exercise have really paid. Anita is down to one-hundred-twenty and holding and her short pixie cut is now almost an ear length blunt bob.

I keep Anita busy with various projects. I have Anita looking into the feasibility of doing closings on the sales of residential property, her idea and a good one. I have no real interest in practicing criminal law at this time.

***********************************

I have been working for Danny for nine months and loving every minute of it. There is no point in kissing him now for saving me but I am sure he knows. I'm very relaxed around him; even when Danny is serious or grumpy. I feel I can ask him anything.

I have seen Danny watching me and smiling. Thank goodness in another four months I will have grown all the layers in my hair and will finally have a perfect bottom of my ear length blunt bob. I keep my hair out of my face with barrettes or a head band while at work but not during lunch to see if Danny notices.

I have my own apartment now, a small cozy efficiency apartment.

The downside is that my walk to work is 45 minutes; but on the plus side I'm 15 minutes from home.

I'm only twelve hundred dollars away from paying Dad outright for the car that he bought for me. Not that I am ungrateful, I explained my position to Dad, but I will not drive it until I own it outright and can purchase my own insurance.

I discussed the whole thing over with Danny and he agrees with me. We have such wonderful conversations during our private lunches in or out of the office and we talk about everything.

Danny works out in the morning and I'm always a half-hour early to make him his coffee; not because I have too but because I want to.

Danny often comes up from the basement in just his gym shorts and sneakers to have his coffee. He never wears a shirt and he is just dripping with perspiration.

I have watched him hit the heavy bag and his hands are a blur. In between punches when I least expect it Danny will spin around and kick it; he can kick really high.

I have completely stopped biting my nails and Aunt Joyce gave me a gift of makeup the first night we got together to do my nails; imagine me wearing makeup.

Danny certainly notices, even the most subtle change of eye shadow or lipstick. I test him to see if he notices. Danny will simply say "lipstick" or "eye shadow" and I can't fool him even if I change it several times during the work day.

Now we girls....Aunt Joyce, Mom and I get together for an hour of stretching and calisthenics every other day. I walk and exercise every day now. They also do their kegel exercises those nights as a preventive measure but I wonder? The women in our family never had those kinds of problems. They also treat me more like an adult now and we talk about things that I didn't know they knew about...at their age.

I read up on kegel and there are other benefits for strengthening those muscles.... they will come in handy when the time comes. I started doing them in my apartment when I am alone.

Danny makes me so horny that I can hardly stand it. I take long baths pleasuring myself just thinking about him. I want to suck on his cock and feel it inside of me; goodness what naughty thoughts. I was never like this before I met my Danny...isn't it wonderful?

********************************************

Apparently Anita wasn't about to wait for me to kiss her. There were some unique circumstances behind our first kiss.

It was a cold clear day in February. Things were slow and we were caught up on everything. We decided to have lunch at Chang's and Anita wanted to walk.

Anita bought herself a new navy blue wool coat that came down to her knees and the coat had a deep practical hood. She was also purchased a pair of knee high black leather boots lined with sheepskin.

On the way there Anita was excitedly was telling me that it was official. Last night she had taken all of her "fat clothes" as she put it, clothing that were too big for her to the Salvation Army drop box and good riddance.

"Mom, Aunt Joyce and I are going shopping for my new wardrobe. I'm buying just enough clothes to get me by until I hit my goal of 115 lbs."

"A pretty lady deserves pretty things," I said taking her hand and squeezing, "Perhaps it's not my place to say but I'm speaking as Danny now. I'm very proud of you. You look better and no doubt you feel better. Any man would be lucky to have you and most of them aren't good enough for you."

When we got to Chang's I went into the rest room while Anita waited for me in the foyer. She had the most mischievous smile on her face as I came walking out.

Pointing with her finger, "Danny, I want to sit in that corner booth."

"OK, I..." and before I could finish speaking Anita took my arm, something she has never done before and practically dragged me there. I was amazed how strong she is for such a small woman but pleasantly pleased as well.

"Are you ready to order yet?" Anita asked sliding into the booth next to me. "I know what I want."

Something was going on. Anita always sat across from me. I noticed that Anita was watching something or somebody across the room.

"Well this is a nice spot," I said to Anita as the waitress brought us are menus and I ordered our pot of tea, "The jumbo shrimp and broccoli looks good. What are you going to have?"

"I'll have the same."

With that same smile on her face Anita turned to me and took my face in her hands and kissed my lips, "Put your arms around me, Danny," she whispered.

I did and then whispered, "Are you going to..." and Anita kissed my lips again, whispering "Good, she saw us, Jane is coming over."

"I get it Anita, I'll play along," I whispered as slid my fingers into the soft downy hair at the nape of her neck.

"Anita Jones, is that you? I almost didn't recognize you with short hair. It's been too long."

****************************************

'Good, Jane is checking my Danny out,' I thought, 'you are still the same disingenuous and conniving, grasping harlot you always were. I will never forget how you treated me all through school.'

"Hello Jane you are looking well." I replied in greeting while thinking, 'Not long enough you bulimic wretch.'

"Are you still married to Doug Turner?" I asked, knowing the answer but I was thinking, 'Take a good look at Danny....you can't have him he is mine!'

Doug Turner was an overweight wimp and a real Momma's Boy in school who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. He also was a target for bullies because he wouldn't fight back. I felt sorry for him and felt a kindred spirit because we were both plump.

I offered to study with Doug in the library after school but he dismissed my offer as if I was nothing.

Doug was held back twice and was a senior at nineteen when I asked him. I was fourteen when I jumped 3 grades ahead and would be graduating High School at 15 that year.

At fourteen and seeing an opportunity, Jane tricked him and lied about her age. Jane was prettier then and was very popular with the upper classmen because she put out. When Doug got her pregnant it was statutory rape. Need I say more? Jane and her mother were after his family's money and no doubt judging from the fur coat and jewelry Jane is sitting pretty.

They deserve each other; a tramp and a cuckold. Everybody knows your well deserved reputation, Jane. Four children at twenty-one; I wonder who's father's of the other three are?

I immediately regretted thinking that. They were innocent children after all and I was ashamed of myself. I am so lucky to have Danny and unlike Jane I will marry for love.

"Yes, we have four wonderful children and we have been married seven years now. I barley have time to myself caring for them. A mother's work is never done. Thank goodness for their nanny and our housekeeper.

I just broke away for a little time by myself. You know how it is; the sacrifices a mother makes for her children. I don't know what I would do without them.

I don't see a ring on your finger Anita. Did you ever graduate college?"

"I'm a working girl now," I said sliding out of the booth and taking Danny with me. I stood as close to him as I possibly could. Danny put his left arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "I'd like to introduce you to...."

*************************************

"Daniel Skinner at your service," I interrupted offering the woman my right hand while thinking, 'definitely not my type. Much too skinny and gaunt...black hair that is obviously dyed, layered and teased to look ratty; no doubt the current style in Hollywood with the current crop of young shallow attention seeking actresses....the word tramp comes to mind.

A full length mink coat of all things...not that I have a problem with fur for cold weather but Jane is wearing it inside to draw attention to her.

Heavily applied makeup, trashy...ridiculous amounts of gold jewelry; bracelets necklaces and bobbles with diamonds everywhere, assuming that the diamonds are real.... a ring on every finger... and long painted finger nails and in her case the sign of a lazy woman...and such thin stingy lips... she reeks of stale cigarette smoke mixed with too much perfume... nope... not for me.'

"Any friend of Anita is a friend of mine," I offered politely, "but my sweet lady is too modest. Anita graduated with honors and has a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, a teaching certificate and minors in science and literature.

I hugged Anita again because my little jelly bean was all that and much more.

"Anita did all of this before she was twenty. There is nothing my lady can't accomplish when Anita puts her mind to it."

"Well, ah yes, that is all very good I suppose if you like that kind of thing," Jane replied frowning. Now I really didn't like her.

Jane Turner can't hold a candle to Anita in any category and especially at being gracious.

"Who do you have your insurance with Daniel? I'm sure my husband can do better," and she reached in her mink coat pocket for a business card.

"No thank you, I'm quite happy with my agent," I replied while politely accepting the card.

"I insist that you call my husband, Daniel. My signature and personal cell phone number is on the back and I will give you will get the special treatment if you get my meaning. You won't be sorry. We are the biggest agency in the tri-county area. Give me one good reason why you shouldn't call?"

"I'm afraid I'll have to bow out and respectfully decline. I don't wish to offend you."

"I'm already offended with your lack of manners for not answering a lady's question," she said in a loud voice, "I demand that you answer me!"

*****************************************

'Wow,' I thought, 'this couldn't be better if it was scripted. Danny must know something about them that I don't. I bet his friend John Anderson told him. He and the old gentlemen play chess early Friday afternoon when Sunday is out and they can't go fishing. Let Jane have it, Danny!'

Danny looked at me and I nodded my head.

"I'll give you two. There are several pending investigations against The Turner Agency with the State Insurance Commission and with the Attorney General dealing with misappropriation of funds, or late payment of funds on Doug's policy holders accounts with the Insurance Carriers that he represents as a licensed insurance broker.

Many of these mentioned policy holders filed claims only to find that their policy was canceled or consisted of less coverage then they paid for and assumed they had.

I am sure that you, Mrs. Turner being a stay at home Mom with four children to nurture is not aware of these unfortunate events.

Your husband owes back taxes and utility bills on several investment properties independent of his father's business. Those mentioned investment properties have gone belly up. Your husband is presently being sued for millions by his creditors and backers and he will lose.

Doug's Daddy is in no position to bail him out again, including paying off the lien on your two homes, here and in Cape Cod. These facts are a matter of public record.

Douglas Turner Sr. wisely had his personal property and assets protected and sheltered years ago. Everything is above board and legal. It will withstand the most invasive and meticulous scrutiny of the impending forensic investigation and audit. Douglas Sr. will come out of the impending disaster just fine while Douglas Jr. not so fine.

Are you aware that a spouse is culpable for her husband's debts?"

It was amazing, Danny had her speechless. Jane was standing there with her eyes practically bulging out of her head she was so angry. Her mouth was opening and closing but nothing was coming out.

She looked like a fish out of water gasping for oxygen and some of the people in our section of the restaurant had stopped eating and were watching us.

"Good day, Mrs. Turner," Danny said turning his back to her when Jane finally found her voice.

"How dare you. Our attorney is a shark and will eat you alive, Mr. Skinner. I am personally going to sue you for the defamation of my husband's character."

Danny turned to face her again, "Calumny, vilification and slander will be impossible to prove in open court without extensive corroboration.

Everything I have told you is factual. Nor have I engaged in famosus libellus, the Latin for libelous writing. Also keep in mind Mrs. Turner that you vigorously solicited a response from me in a public place in front of witnesses."

"Fuck you, asshole and the donkey you rode in on. You will hear from my lawyer!" she screamed loudly. But then seeing everyone was watching lowered her voice and said, "I feel sorry for you, Anita Jones, hooking up with this loser. You will never amount to anything." With that Jane turned and walked out of the restaurant. Moments later she was back in the restaurant and out of the cold.

**************************************

Calamity Jane was standing in the foyer and screaming into her cell phone and repeatedly calling someone a stupid bastard as our waitress Song Lew, Chang's daughter returned with our meal

"Song Lew, do you have any idea what that lady is screaming about?" Danny asked as I sat down across from him.

Song Lew smiled and replied, "Oh her, the pain. Mrs. Turner is no lady, Dan. She eats here on occasion but when she does often meets with different men in our parking lot supposedly for business transactions. Funny business if you ask me. The pain is talking to her husband. There is a flatbed tow truck and a Sheriff car in the parking lot and they are repossessing her Mercedes. What a scene she caused. Dad wasn't happy with her at all and told her never to come back."