Jelly Bean and Her Bail Bondsman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************************************

It occurred to me after Song Lew left that Anita was sitting across from me and I asked, "Would you mind telling me how you know calamity Jane?"

"I went to school with her when she was Jane Hakes. Why are you smiling like that?"

"Well a hake is a type of codfish and hakes would be the plural of codfishes. You knew the codfish when you were in school. There now you are smiling," and I slid over next to her and kissed Anita's lips.

"Are you going to tell me why out of the clear blue sky that you finally decided to kiss me, jelly bean?

"I was showing off?"

"You were showing off because?"

"I wanted Jane to think that you are my boyfriend," Anita replied blushing.

"Do you want me to be your boyfriend, Anita?"

***************************************

"Yes," I said totally embarrassed and blushing but glad that it was finally out in the open. I knew that Danny had taken Sally out a few times these past months but Sally was too old for him; she is Aunt Joyce's age for goodness sakes.

"There will be irrevocable conditions, Anita."

"Anything you say Danny."

"Give me your hands," and Danny took them and kissed them, "these are the conditions:

Sally and I are no longer seeing one another.

Furthermore as your boyfriend I will be required to swear off all other women as is only proper. I will only be allowed to have eyes for you. Those are the irrevocable conditions and you will demand them.

Now for my summation:

Your sweet innocence is charming and delightful. You are my sunlight when you smile. Your gentle laugh is likening to the tinkling of the purest of silver Christmas bells.

I adore the way you hold your cup in both your little hands and how you fold your napkin just so. You are so cute when you pout. You pout when you are angry or deep in thought and your full generous lips are irresistible and begging to be kissed.

With your permission I will kiss them often.

Your eyes are the softest brown that I have ever seen and I was drawn to them the moment I looked into them.

You are a chaste and gentle lady and so darn pretty....make that a beautiful chaste and gentle lady who can do anything that she puts her mind too. You are best thing that has ever happened to me Anita and I would you be mine."

I could hear my heart pounding in my chest, "Yes Danny."

"Anita, I have no need to know why but in my opinion you have no reason to impress or prove yourself to the likes of calamity Jane Turner. You are far more intelligent and refined then Jane can ever hope to be.

Jane's life resume and moral compass will always be that of the gutter despite a temporary glamour of contrived respectability that she promotes with jewels and furs to impress the gullible.

"Let's eat our lunch before it gets cold. I have done enough talking for now and so have you. We are taking the rest of the day off. I'm so glad that tomorrow is Saturday..."

**************************************

Despite the cold blustery winter day my heart was warmed by Anita's sweet kisses. We walked hand in hand. This is something I have never done before. Anita kept stopping to put her arms around my neck to kiss me.

I meant every word that I said to my jelly bean in the restaurant and what I am saying just now.

I am convinced after the first kiss that Anita was the one; I just know it. I can be a hard intimidating bastard if need be and I'm not one for being mushy.

Those words came from my heart of hearts....there I go being mushy again.

A few of the old crew from my days of a bounty hunter would have laughed at me if they knew, except for Duke, and in those early days I would have cared what they thought and now not one wit.

I sought the meanest and the toughest bastards to teach me the ropes. I then signed on with Duke Marion at nineteen. He had the reputation for bringing back all of the bail jumpers unhurt. The prosecutors loved him and the defense attorneys hated Duke.

With Duke it was his way or the highway consisting of five simple rules. Duke worked alone and initially wouldn't take me. Somehow or other Duke decided to take me on a trial basis. He deliberately pushed me hard and made fun of me finding fault with everything I did. Duke called me pretty boy Dan; even in front of other bounty hunters.

I made a big mistake by calling him out. I was drunk and determined to kick the shit out of him. Duke said, "I don't fight with pretty boys. Get lost you motherless bastard!"

I swung and Duke easily moved to one side grabbing my wrist and arm while using a variation of a technique that I used on the porcine brute that abused Anita

He then punched me in the back of my ear and that was the last thing I remember until I woke up sitting beside Duke in his pickup truck. We were driving down Route 20 in Oklahoma following up on a lead. I was buckled in and my ankles were duct taped together while my wrists were duct taped behind my back.

"Do you still want to be my partner, Dan? No more nonsense or posturing on my part. What say you?

"Yes," and I was thinking through a pounding headache, 'some tough guy I am. Duke is older and almost half my size.'

Good, you keep on reading on reading your Law Dictionary, son. I'll start you off with Mr. Webster's to improve your vocabulary and I expect you to learn twenty new words a day. Consider it a gift. It's on the seat next to you.

I'll teach you the right way starting now with rule number 1. Never lose your temper and never let anyone get to you no matter what they say. Never take it personal because they are not worth it.

"Rule number 2. There is always someone tougher than you are. Learn how to fight smart.

Fighting can be counterproductive so start using your intellect and try to reason with them and talk things out for most situations. It works; particularly when you have a reputation for being fair and neutral in your dealings.

Being the big bruin that you are, I concede that intimidating and mean can work in some scenarios. I know you are a tough bastard and if you came at me sober I would have put a 44 magnum slug in your knee cap.

Rule number 3: Duct tape is your friend.

Rule number 4 ; being able to hold your liquor young man is not an accomplishment and will never put money in your pocket, just somebody else's.

Rule number five; if the shit hits the fan all the rules go out the window and you do what has to be done. But remember there are consequences."

I never abused or beat anyone that I brought back and I have been at it for 30 years.

I ignore them and simply refuse to speak with them or acknowledge them.

They get "the talk" and are told what to expect beforehand.

Our friend Duct tape is particularly effective with the big mouth imbeciles.

****************************************

I'm in love and I can't help myself. Everything is so wonderful and the sky is so blue and the air is so clean and cold....I feel a warm glow inside of me.

I keep stopping to kiss Danny. I don't want those kisses to ever end. Danny picked me up several times and was laughing. He then put me down gently and kissed me back

Mom always told me that my time would come, "be patient Anita" she said, "You will know when you find him. He will realize how special you are."

Danny gave me a wonderful summation... better than any love sonnet ever written.

My Danny can be so serious and stern (grumpy) to keep me on track, and then so sweet and he can make me laugh.

We are going to make love when we get back I just know it....well I hope we are going to make love? Danny will teach me.....I wonder how big it is.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. We have the rest of the day together and I'm not done kissing him yet.

We are walking hand in hand for all to see and he really is my Danny now. I will do anything it takes to keep him...anything.

*****************************************

We were almost to the door when Anita said, "I'll be right with you. I have to fix my boot" I turned and took two steps, SPLAT; I was nailed between the shoulder blades with a snowball.

I turned to see Anita standing there with the same mischievous smile as in the restaurant. "Was that necessary?" I asked walking towards her.

"Oh my, what a face you are making, grumpy!"

Anita put her arms straight above her head and dropped flat on her back into the deep snow in the yard while swishing her legs and arms up and down/out to the sides.

"Now what are you doing?"

"I'm making a snow angel."

"You are also getting covered in snow. Aren't you a little old for this kind of childish behavior?" I asked, frowning.

"I don't want to spoil my snow angel," Anita said holding out her hand for me to help her up.

When I did Anita got close and kissed me, "Oh, don't be such a big grump," and with that my sweet, gentle and chaste little lady put her foot behind my ankle and pushed hard, tripping me and sending me onto my back into the deep snow.

Needless to say I was surprised that Anita caught me off guard like that. My jelly bean is such a small woman....oh what the hell.....

*******************************

"Not like that Danny," I said dropping down on my back next to him, "haven't you ever made a snow angel before?"

Danny grabbed me and pulled me on top of him. I wasn't going anywhere.

"Mush, mush and more mush. I never made a snow angel before. Will you please teach me?" Danny asked laughing and kissing my face.

"What does mush mean you big grump?" I asked putting my head on his chest while he stroked my hair. I could hear Danny's heart beating in his chest and it was beating only for me.

"It means little silver Christmas bells and sunshine..."

************************************

Danny walked back and closed and locked the front entrance gates to the compound and this is something I have never seen him do before. We were now in our private winter wonderland.

We made more snow angels and then a really nice snowman, plus we kissed. Our snowman had a carrot nose but we didn't have coal for eyes, and we kissed. Danny used an old pair of sunglass so who could tell anyway, and we kissed.

Danny put his scarf on him and an old baseball cap on the snowman's head. I made the snowman's mouth with my lipstick.

I ruined the lipstick but who cares; that didn't stop me from kissing Danny.

"Well, enough of this nonsense, Anita," Danny said, grumpily but not meaning the nonsense part, he enjoyed every bit of it. It was Danny's idea to build the snowman, "you are soaked through and starting to shiver."

Danny took my hand and we went inside talking off our coats and boots and not only did he close the heavy wood front door and lock it, Danny closed both the iron gates and locked them. I was thinking, 'We are locked in safe and secure in our warm and impregnable castle...yes I know it is an old arsenal and now I'm going to surprise Danny again.'

"Go upstairs and get out of those wet cloth clothes," Danny said, " Take a hot shower if you like, it will take the chill off.

I will be upstairs shortly to join you."

********************************************

I went upstairs wondering what Anita was planning next. I found her sitting on the couch wrapped in a quilt. Anita's clothes were draped over the kitchen chairs to dry including her under garments and my jelly bean had the same mischievous smile on her face.

Anita is just so darn cute when she does that, I can read her mind and know something was up.

"I got a chill Danny. Why don't you shower first?"

"Fine, I'm freezing. Don't worry though; there will be hot water for you. I have hot water on demand."

I went into the bathroom, undressed and turned on the shower. I then hid behind the bathroom door, waiting. I heard the shuffling of little bare feet approaching on the wood floor. I watched the doorknob turn slowly and then Anita opened it partially and looked in before entering. Anita quietly closed door; good she didn't see me.

"Did you change your mind?" I asked putting my arms around her beautiful naked body, "or do you want to shower with me?"

"You know I do."

"What else do you want, jelly bean."

"I want you to make love to me."

"But you are just a baby. What do you know of such things? You just learned how to kiss today." I teased, rubbing Anita's belly and nuzzling her neck and watching her pout in the mirror.

"I'm not a baby! Why does everyone keep calling me that?" Anita asked angrily while trying to push my hands away but then giving up.

"I'm teasing. Of course you are not a baby, Anita. You know perfectly well how I feel about you. I have never been blessed before with a woman like you Anita. I am not a particularly religious man. Blessed is the one word that describes how I feel about you if only one word was allowed.

I have never had a virgin before. I would keep you a virgin forever and I would have you right now.

All the gold and jewels on earth are but chaff in the wind compared to your sweet virginity."

"But you can teach me. I want you to have it, Danny as my gift to you. I love you, Danny."

And with those words, "my gift to you. I love you, Danny," Anita just turned my whole world upside down. I always considered myself of a bit lady's man and would jump at the chance and... aw mush.

*****************************************

Letting go of my waist Danny closed his eyes and sighed. I turned to look at him, thinking, 'There I said it and it came out so easily. I mean it with all my heart and soul. I wonder what my love is thinking. Does Danny love me? Is Danny going to say he loves me back now that I finally told him?'

Danny opened his blue eyes took my hands and kissed them.

"Anita Mary Jones it is precisely because of who you are that I love you the way I do.

I sensed you were outstandingly precious and special the day of your interview. Yes it was an accident, but if anyone else had broken that candy dish accident or not...well, I don't know what I have done. I certainly wouldn't have hired them.

There were jelly beans everywhere, Anita and I was finding them days later; underneath and behind things.

I will teach you my love and you are my love make no mistake about that, but you must be patient and do what I say. Will you do that for us?" Danny asked, kissing my hands again.

"Yes Danny."

"Have you taken precautions, Anita?" He asked while pulling me close to him and stroking my hair. I love it when he does that, it is such an intimate thing and I put my head on his chest and hugged him, thinking, 'Danny loves me.'

"Yes, I've been on the pill for three 3 months now."

"Excellent, would you like to spend the night, Ms. Jones?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered kissing his chest, "May we shower now?"

***************************************

This time I knew what to do. Danny got down on his knees facing me as I washed his hair. He was running his hands up and down my body as far as he could reach while looking up at me and smiling. He was kissing me everywhere.

Danny's cock is so big and hard...I just want to suck on it like I imagined doing while pleasuring the bathtub. I rinsed Danny's hair and he stood up smiling as he pushed my wet hair behind my ears.

Danny took my face in hands... he kissed my lips, kissed my mouth long and deep, "I love you, Anita," he whispered in my ear, "you have turned my whole world upside down and how I look at things and I wouldn't have it any other way."

I would be patient.... but I wanted Danny to fuck me so bad... I would suck on his rock hard cock which was pressing against me; I didn't promise not to do that all patience aside....what a wonderfully naughty thought. Danny would lick and suck on my pussy...what another naughty thought.

Danny made me stand still while he shampooed my hair and it felt so nice to have my own personal naked shampoo boy with a big cock. Danny rinsed my hair and massaged in some coconut conditioner but didn't rinse it out right away. Instead he handed me a bar of Pears Glycerin Soap.

*******************************************

I made Anita face away from me and I started with her neck and shoulders. I always buy and use this fine old brand of soap; it reminds me so much of Barbara. Anita is the only woman I have showered with since then. I would give my life for her.

Being with Anita has taught me it's alright to fall in love again. Anita has broken down my barriers, my self-imposed walls....brick by brick for the sunshine of her smile to shine through and warm my heart and soul to mush.

I soaped my little jelly down, massaging the soap into her soft creamy skin with my hands and fingers. I worked my way around to Anita's beautiful round and firm breasts wanting to lick and suck on them but instead soaped and caressed...feeling her upturned nipples harden at my touch. I finished by working my way down soaping and caressing everything including Anita's small dainty feet.

*************************************

Danny faced me while I worked up lather and started with his neck and shoulders while he kissed my lips. Goodness, Danny's stomach is so hard and flat below his barrel chest. He has the hard massive ropey muscles and chest of a grizzly bear. He looks so dangerously sexy naked. I have watched Danny do 200 hundred sit-ups and then 200 push-ups as if they were nothing; that was his warm up. And after seeing that I started pushing myself particularly working on my sit-ups. I will push myself even more now. I wanted to start exercising with Danny and be able to keep up. I want to do everything with Danny.

I worked my way down washing Danny with my hands getting hornier by the second. I even washed his big hard cock, pulling back the foreskin to wash it and I wasn't embarrassed at all. Danny's cock was going to be my boy toy pleasure toy.

Unfortunately I got a little carried away and must have squeezed his balls to hard because I made Danny jump and growl in his throat. He tugged at my hair in warning.

"I'm sorry grumpy, I cooed," kissing Danny's lips and mouth while caressing his tongue with mine. Danny hugged me and quietly said, "Not so hard next time jelly bean. I realize it's your first time."

Danny keeps his public hair trimmed close and now I'm thinking of shaving my pussy. I know that Aunt Joyce shaves her flower (pussy). It is inferred that Uncle Bart likes it that way.

It is delightful all the subjects we talk about, including sex when we lady's do our nails or get together to exercise when the men aren't around.

Such as oral sex being a means birth control. Or things a woman can do with her hair to please her man; a hair job. Or any man worth his salt gives his lady the pleasure of oral sex as good as he gets it from her. The talk a lot about that one and give each other knowing looks.

Dad always left the subject of sex up to Mom. Aunt Joyce and Mom started letting me peek through the door of their private world when I got my own apartment and after I politely declined accepting the car until I could pay for it. I never realized the women of my family knew those kinds of erotic things and they implied there was more; I can't wait.

I also never got the basic birds and bees talk because I could give it to them including the Latin nomenclature by the time I was twelve. I was getting the erotic from them now.

************************************************

I got of the shower first with Anita right behind me grabbing and poking me with her hands and she was giggling and laughing. Anita found out I was a ticklish. I turned and grabbed both Anita's wrists careful not to hurt her and crossed her arms in back.

"Grump, grump, grump, I love you grumpy," and Anita sticking her tongue out at me.

I had to kiss Anita, I simply had too. I was so happy that I was almost giddy.