Jennifer's Exposure Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of this series. Jennifer falls deeper into depravity.
2.2k words
4.53
14.3k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JA068
JA068
87 Followers

Walking through Indooroopilly Shopping Centre on her way to her favourite lingerie shop, Jennifer could feel the vibration of her mobile phone before she heard it ring. It was Michael the electrician's and so she answered with a warm and friendly tone.

"Hi Michael, it's nice to hear from you..."

"Hi Jennifer, sorry it's Holly here, how are you?"

"Oh, hi Holly. I'm really well thanks, it's lovely to hear from you, it's been a while"

"Yes, too long, and actually I am wondering if you might have some time to catch up for a coffee and a chat?"

"I'd love to! I'm just at Indooroopilly doing a little shopping now, do you have time this morning?'

"Absolutely, how would 11am at Foundry suit you?"

"Perfect, I'll see you then Holly, bye."

Jennifer hung up, and with an extra spring in her step as she walked into Honey Birdette to look at lingerie.

Her libido had gone through the roof since her tryst with Thomas and Rob last Saturday evening. She was masturbating first thing in the morning, sometimes during the day, and again in bed at night. Fucking herself with her favourite dildos she was watching a lot more hardcore porn than she normally did.

Jennifer's mind was obsessed with sex, and her body provided the vehicle to satisfy her innermost desires. She could hardly believe, or keep up with this sudden spike in her sex drive.

Outwardly she was an attractive, classy but conservative woman. A mother of two daughters, well known, and well liked amongst the charity set in the leafy South-Western Brisbane suburbs. She frequented the local area's cafés and restaurants, hosted small dinner parties, and contributed to various charities. But since her threesome, her conservatism was a thin veil barely containing a rampant sexual energy.

Having tried on a selection of matching bras, g-string panties and suspender belts, she admired her body in the mirror. "Not too bad, I reckon you've still got it" she thought with a smile.

Purchases made, she headed to meet Holly at the café they had agreed upon.

Jennifer and Holly had known each other for many years although they had never really become friends, so Jennifer was really pleased that Holly had suggested they catch up for coffee.

What Jennifer didn't know of course was that Holly had been watching the footage of Jennifer masturbating, her legs lewdly spread, pumping a dildo in and out of her holes. Writhing in orgasmic delight, squeezing her beautiful breasts, and pinching her nipples as she came repeatedly. Michael had rigged the electronics so that he could see and track everything Jennifer was doing on her computer, the emails she exchanged, and of course the porn she watched.

Holly was dressed in a short tight white dress with sexy white heels. Jennifer was rather taken aback because Holly clearly wasn't wearing a bra and her erect nipples stood proudly for all to see. That said, Jennifer had also worn a tight short dress, red with matching strappy heels. She had to admit that Holly was hot and to add to her excitement, she noticed the turned heads and prolonged glances from a lot of the men in the café.

Jennifer and Holly chatted freely, but there was an obvious sexual tension in the air. Holly was openly flirting with Jennifer, touching her hand and arm, holding eye contact for longer than would be normal, and moving in close to whisper about the attention the two were generating. The feel of Holly's warm breath on Jennifer's ear and down her neck was intoxicating.

Given Jennifer's recent wildly increased libido, she wondered if she was reading something into the encounter that wasn't there. But it was there, and no matter how much she questioned herself, the mutual attraction was unmistakable.

Holly again leaned in close to Jennifer. "Jen, do you want to know a secret? Michael has a thing for you." Jennifer's heart skipped a beat, and she stumbled over her words in reply, "Holly, umm, umm, I had no idea, I haven't done anything to encourage him at all. I wouldn't do that. You guys seem really happy together."

"Don't worry, Jen it's not a problem at all. In fact, I'm the one who encourages his desire for you. I think it's so hot. Sometimes, we pretend that I'm you when we're fucking. OMG, the sex is intense and rough. It's so fucking hot".

Jennifer didn't know where to look or what to say. She knew her cheeks were flushed, and she could feel herself getting really wet. "Oh my god, Holly. Oh my god! I don't know what I'm supposed to say to that".

"How do you feel about it?'' asked Holly. "Do you like it, does it turn you on?"

"Well, I'm flattered of course. You two are a sexy couple, and it's nice to be thought of in that way, to be desired in that way, I suppose."

Holly cut Jennifer off, "Jen, I'm asking if you like the idea of it, do you want it, do you want him, do you want me?"

Seemingly before she could think, Jennifer blurted out "yes, of course, yes! Oh my god, Holly. Is this real, or have I mistaken you joking, for really asking?"

"No, it's real, Jen. We want you in our bed. We're going to have so much fun. This is so exciting; wait till I tell Michael. He's going to lose his mind".

Jennifer's heart was beating so hard, she was sure Holly could probably hear.

"So, what happens now?" Jennifer asked.

"Leave it with me, and I'll arrange for us to get together. I'm sure some of that lingerie in your bags there will come in handy. Actually, why don't you show me what you've bought. It would be hot if we both wear the same lingerie." The women excitedly looked at Jen's purchases, and agreed upon the 'matching set'.

"I'd better get moving, sorry Holly. The girls are coming over for dinner tonight, and I have to prepare." Holly leaned in and kissed Jen on the lips, just for a moment, but long enough for Jen to feel a little wobbly on her feet.

Arriving home, Jen made her way straight to her bedroom, stripped off her clothes, grabbed a dildo and started fucking herself. She needed to release the sexual tension of what just happened. Her mind was awash with images of she and Holly naked on a bed together, kissing and making love. Of Michael watching, and then she and Holly sucking his cock. Her body exploded in orgasm, one after the other, the convulsions roiling through her body.

And then, from downstairs came Jessica's voice. Her eldest daughter had arrived early and was asking if Jen was okay? "Are you okay, mum? I hope I'm not interrupting anything?"

"Oh my god, how embarrassing" though Jennifer. How long had Jess been downstairs, and what had she heard?

"I'm okay, Honey. I was just struggling with something up here. I'll be down in a second."

Jen threw on the dress she had worn earlier, however in her haste neglected to put on any underwear. She rushed down the stairs to see her daughter.

"Wow! Sexy, mum! You look like you've just come back from a date. What were you doing up there?" Jess asked with a knowing twinkle in her eye.

"I didn't expect you so early, Honey. Otherwise, I would have been ready."

Jessica was, tall and slender, with striking blue eyes and a captivating smile. She did triathlons for fun and didn't mind showing off her stunning body. Dressed in white long linen pants, and a white crop top which didn't mask her braless breasts, she hugged her mother in a tight embrace.

"So mum, what's news on the dating front? How did the date with the guy go last Friday? Is that what the commotion upstairs was all about?"

Of Jennifer's two daughters, Jessica was the more forthright. Her younger daughter, Stephanie was more reserved, and often took a back seat to her gregarious older sister.

"Oh, it was a nice evening. I wore a little sun dress. It was a lovely evening, and he was a charming date."

"Come on mum, you know that's not what I'm asking", chided Jessica. "You're a beautiful woman, and you need to start getting 'close' to some new people, if you know what I mean."

"Yes, Jess I know what you mean, thank you very much. I still know how things work." Jennifer retorted with a smile.

"Well, I'm pleased because you've got a 'rockin' bod' and there's more to dates than dinner and polite conversation."

"I do okay, thank you, young lady."

"So I heard while you were upstairs!" laughed Jessica.

Soon there was knock on the door, and Stephanie appeared beaming with her new girlfriend, Emily.

Stephanie and Jessica were of similar height, and both were pretty. Stephanie's body was a little less athletic than her sister's. She had larger breasts than Jess but shared her long legs and small waist with her mum and sister.

It had been obvious from an early age that Steph was a lesbian, and her sexuality was never a topic of anything but welcoming encouragement from the family. Jennifer knew that Jess was bi-sexual, having dated guys and girls in equal measure.

Despite enjoying having her two girls with her for dinner, Jennifer's mind was distracted with her threesome with two guys last week, and now another threesome planned, this time with a guy and another woman.

With dinner and dessert finished, the girls all moved to the big comfy couches in the lounge room. Step and Emily were in the early stages of a new relationship and couldn't keep from kissing and cuddling, much to Jessica's amusement.

"You too need to go upstairs, before you put on some sort of sapphic performance", Jessica joked. It was all the encouragement they needed, and after asking Jen if it was okay if they stayed overnight, they retreated to the privacy of a room and a bed for the night.

As the night wore on, and more wine was consumed, Jessica pushed her mother on how the date the previous week had gone. Jennifer's normal parental discretion was gone, and she proceeded to talk about how she had unprotected rough sex with the two guys in a hotel room in the city.

Vague details weren't enough for the ever-inquisitive Jess, who pushed for 'the dirty deets' of the encounter. As Jennifer divulged more details both she and Jessica became more aroused. Jess mindlessly played with her nipples, and Jennifer squirmed on the couch. Aware she wasn't wearing panties, and not wanting her short dress to get visibly wet from her arousal. She was also now wrestling with the sight of her gorgeous daughter playing with her hard nipples. Jess was clearly horny listening to details of her mum getting double penetrated by two guys she had only just met.

Jennifer then went on to talk about catching up with Holly earlier that day, and the proposition she'd been made.

"OMG, mum! You're a total slut! Have you slept with a woman before?" Jess ventured.

"Well, yes, a couple of women. I've always been attracted to women, and despite your dad encouraging me, I never indulged when we were married."

"That's hot, mum! A few of my girlfriends would fuck you in an instant, if you were ever interested."

"Oh, I don't know." Jen replied. "It's all a bit overwhelming. Anyway, we should go to bed, it's late."

Climbing into bed, Jennifer's mind raced with images of fucking, and of her daughter's breasts. She slipped her right hand between her legs and found her engorged clit. She started rubbing it, indulging in forbidden thoughts. Her masturbation was interrupted by the sounds of moaning. Jen initially thought she was making the noise but quickly realised it was coming from Steph's room. Again, her right hand found its spot between her legs, as images of her daughter's fucking their partners invaded her thoughts. Her pace quickened and as she pinched her nipple with her left hand, she imagined it was Jessica's. Her realised acceptance of her incestuous desire initiated a huge orgasm, and her body shuddered with the pleasure of this new taboo.

Hearing the sounds of sex was no longer enough, she felt compelled to see her daughter fucking.

Completely naked, wet, horny and insatiable she crept to Steph's room and gently opened the door. In the dark, but with the streetlights providing sufficient illumination, she saw her youngest daughter, the 19-year-old Stephanie, naked, on her back her legs spread, and her lover eating her pussy. Emily furiously masturbated her own wet slit. The sounds and smells of hot lesbian sex filled the room, and overwhelmed Jen's mind. She stared, enthralled by the sight of her daughter's big tits and hard nipples, and Emily's as well. She realised she too was masturbating, naked, as her daughter fucked in front of her.

In a daze, she returned to her room to fuck herself. She left her door open, hoping Jessica would see her shamelessly pleasuring herself, and come in to make love to her. Jennifer came, and came, and came, and then fell asleep, unaware that Michael's camera's had captured Stephanie and Emily having sex, Jennifer completely naked, fingering herself as she watched, and then fucking herself on the bed, and Jessica, naked, fisting her own often fucked cunt, as she too, lost herself in taboo thoughts.

The footage of mother, and two daughters, naked, fucking, and playing with themselves was recorded for a group of as yet unknown men to enjoy.

JA068
JA068
87 Followers