All Comments on 'Jennifer's Exposure Pt. 03'

by JA068

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MoggyGrlMoggyGrl9 months ago

Such an awesome part 3. I really can't wait for the next instalment.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Incredible! I am so glad the author has picked up this story. I am fortunate to have just discovered it so did not have to wait years for this chapter. The author has hit the mark with this story so far, in my opinion.

Colonel_DingleberryColonel_Dingleberry8 months ago

The repeated use of 'text talk', like "OMG and juvenile short lines made it difficult to take the story too seriously and parts of it felt really rushed with a distinct lack of depth, realistic detail & focus to the story. Though it had some better moments, this is average at best I'm afraid.

Slow the pace down, put some more effort into details and the characters in particular so they don't seem like they exist just for the erotic bits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJA068@JA068
I'm a single woman and mother of adult daughters. I have discovered my sexuality in the last few years, and have been enjoying the many experiences that has provided. My stories capture my deepest and sometimes darkest fantasies, with real life experiences sprinkled through. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES